Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

I'm gonna fill that survey as well. After all, they're giving us some information (even if they are hidden somewhere deeply between the lines) about every player, so I think that all in all it's giving us more pros than cons...

1) 2

2) GiantITP Werewolf games. Much less serious business than mafiascum, but still very enjoyable

3) Nope, not all. Probably enough to be a SE in a newbie game, but nothing more.

4) Porkens and Jammer. Their presence here was the main reason I joined this game as well :D

5) Never got to be a scum, so I cannot really answer it.

6) Loads and loads of them. Most notable: William Wallace, because he's fucking awesome. Raven and Eddy from Tekken for reason above. Cole McGrath from InFamous, because he's the hero (or villain) of my latest favorite game. Sanji from One Piece, because as a Capoeira practitioner, I especially like people who are good at kicking :)

7) 3 or 4.

8) Mentioned above

9) It is already. Reactions to it itself will be IMO very helpful later in the game.

10) One Rabbi will say yes, and other will say no. Impossible to tell right now.

11) Nope. I'm Polish. I think I can handle English quite well though...

12) Ok, this one is extremely dangerous question. Every player has it's own tactic, and revealing it to scum is not a smart move IMO. I hope you understand my point of view ;)
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Vi wrote:Col. Cathart's answers strike me as coming from an experienced perspective, which makes sense given he's played offsite. However, the answers are fully open, which I approve of. I would like to know who he thinks is scum at this point.
No real suspect at the moment, since I'm quite limited on time to analyze everything right now, but for now those are going to be people who I'll ask below:

Jammer: I'm guessing that vote for Afatchic was random, because I cannot see any reason, why you should vote him (also, you didn't explain it). If that was a random vote then... Why? I thought we're already past the RVS...

Tjoe Min Ja: your last post raised an alarm in my head. What was the meaning of it? To me looks like a terrible attempt to make a bandwagon (at worst), or going for the thinest line of resistance, and voting 'because Vi said so' (at best), which is a sheep behavior.

Also, I'm curious, how Porkens will play this time. His play in Newbie 803 was pretty interesting (scummy on purpose to not get NKed as a Cop), so I'd like to see his other face... :)

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

That big scummy elephant in the middle of the room? Well, I'll be honest: In my opinion his points are just silly. Yes, exactly - silly, not scummy. I think, he just read Porkens refusal to answer the survey, and he thought 'survey - BAD!' and decided to fight it with all his might. It reminds me of Don Kichot - he sees the Dragon (survey) and wants to fight it, but he fails to see, it's only a windmill.

To the point: I think his points doesn't make any sense, but I still don't think he's a scum. I'm even willing to assume, that his promise of re-read and analyze everything from the beginning is the effect of realization of his actions, and I wouldn't be surprised if his 'analysis' will be one big backpedaling (or he'll just go deeper and deeper, but that would be utter silliness)

I'm inclined to agree with him on one ground though... We almost stopped looking at other things. Apart from Imaginality and maybe Vi in his last post no one seems to see TMJ's active-lurking behavior. More over he seems to either miss my question , or he's deliberately ignoring me...
FoS: TMJ

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

afatchic wrote:
CC wrote:FoS: TMJ
Why not a vote? Why so cautious...?
As long as we're not in RVS, I have my policy to not vote when someone didn't answer my questions (with few very scummy exceptions like Santos in newbie 803 [ironically he wasn't a scum]). If he'll answer and I won't be satisfied, then I'll vote.

EDIT after seeing TMJ's answer - If you want people to talk, then be an example and talk, when people are questioning you. That's another one liner, which gives us... Absolutely nothing. Also, I'm pretty sure he wasn't the only one who refused to fill the survey (JD, Cruciare), so it's not true either. I'm definitely not satisfied with this answer here.

So here you go, Afatchic -
vote: Tjoe Min Ja

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:31 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Cruciare wrote:@Col: I do agree that Y.C. was silly, but why do you think he wasn't scummy?
Of course, little scum taste is still there, but I've seen players like that. Their point of view blinds them so much, they're not seeing how stupid are things they are typing. I see him as overreacting townie who went into argument in Vi, and it was too late to backtrack from that point, so he went deeper into this bullshit. But that's only my opinion. Which is more or less useless, as Y.C. will be replaced, and we'll never know the answer...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Vi wrote:
Col. Cathart #4 wrote:Of course, little scum taste is still there, but I've seen players like that. Their point of view blinds them so much, they're not seeing how stupid are things they are typing. I see him as overreacting townie who went into argument in Vi, and it was too late to backtrack from that point, so he went deeper into this bullshit. But that's only my opinion. Which is more or less useless, as Y.C. will be replaced,
and we'll never know the answer...
Do you think we will be able to read his replacement, popsofctown?
Read, yeah. We're doing it right now. I want to see more pops posts before making a comment about his play. I do think however, his behavior will give us absolutely nothing in terms of Y.C's behavior. Unless pops is reading his mind, that is...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Ho hum... Not really sure, what to think about pops now... He is backing up the case of TMJ, but in a 'Holy Shit! I must save myself, vote for second person with fair amount of votes.' manner, rather than decent scumhunting. Very not convincing arguments. Also, I don't see anything about anyone else. Who's scummy to you, except from TMJ, pops?

I'll wait some more, because for now, on scale from completely pro-town to obv scum, his rating are somewhere near 'Banana!'

Porkens: I understand the point about Afatchic, but previously, you tried to convince me and other TMJ voters to vote Y.C/pops for a quick lynch. What happened? You don't want to lynch pops anymore?

Also, slight FoS for Imaginality and DeathRowKitty. Their latest posts (L-1 vote, and 'someone hammer him now!') looks like an attempt to speedlynch pops.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Sorry. Due to recent things that happened in Mini 836, all other games went down in my priority list. Now it's time to catch up, and I did a short analysis of every player.

Afatchic - One of the least active players around. His posts however are IMO decent 'catching up' posts, that brings a lot to the table. I can only hope, he'll be more active in the future.
I have one complain though. You still didn't answer Vi's survey. I know that hectic schedule is troublesome, and there's not enough time sometimes, but answering those question is the work for 5-10 minutes. IMO it should be done by now, and it's weird it isn't yet, especially if you declared, you're going to do it..
Also, one little nitpick from me.
Afatchic wrote:Seriously guys, im gone three days and already have a policy lynch wagon forming?
5 days actually ;)
EDIT by preview - Ok, no complains :)

Cruciare - Hard to tell at the moment. His rebellious behavior toward Vi's survey was pretty weird, but his later case on Y.C is pretty decent, and he don't seem to forget about other players and their actions. I don't really like his playstyle, but I doubt he's playing differently as a scum or town, so I cannot suspect him for it.

DeathRowKitty - What I don't like any single bit, is the fact, that you were attacking Y.C and Y.C only, almost ignoring anyone else in the thread. I don't get this whole 'let's wait some times before questioning Jammer'. If someone acts suspicious, then he should be investigated immediately. Now I can see identical thing, after pops claimed. Since you don't want to lynch claimed PR, you turned into Jammer direction, and I wouldn't be surprised if you would ignore everything else yet again. Appealing for a quickhammer for Y.C/pops is not helping either.

In worst case scenario, I see your actions as: 'Y.C is an easy D1 lynch, let's push it as hard as possible.' When this turned to be impossible, you turned in Jammer's direction, because several other people are suspicious of him, so he looks like another easy lynch target. There's also TMJ here, but since when you were pursuing Y.C, you said you seem his a newbie townie, so now going after him would be too dangerous.

Of course, I'm not convinced, this is true, but it's certainly a possibility.

Imaginality - Well, as I said, I didn't liked any single bit his and DRK's posts that were screaming 'speedlynch' to me. Other than that, he's not very active, and now we have this doc thingy, that may look like a rolefishing. To be honest, I don't know yet, what to think of it. I'll wait for his response to Vi's case, and then decide.

James.Denholm - Again, I'm puzzled. Not much content, this weird paranoia about Vi's survey, and finally 'scum reads on Y.C/pops, and yet I don't think he's scum'. I just don't get it. And I don't like it. I would like to hear some more from him about other players as well.

Jammer - So... We have this weird vote hopping. It's especially weird, when he says all the time that Y.C is scummy, but votes others (My guess - to make not active players talk), and when Y.C is going to be replaced, and cannot answer any more questions, he votes. It all looks scummy, but my gut says otherwise. Possibly, because I already participated in one game when Jammer was a scum, and he behaved differently. We'll see in the future, but for now neutral read.

Porkens - Well, after playing one game with him, I think I can easily guess (and I think, that Jammer can back me up with this) that Porkens is not a cop this time :P Also his weird ploy (or maybe should I say - trap) with Vi's survey is a thing, that I should expect from him, after seeing his playstyle, really. He seems to be concerned with Y.C/pops only, until his last post, which is not good however. His post are also very short, but usually to the point. I guess that's just his playstyle. Slight town read. Also, as someone pointed out - Still observing 'that thing'?

Sigma - More like enigma... Only 9 posts so far, but his case on Y.C and reactions about possible quicklynch, are giving me town read. I'm very interested, how his posts will look like in later game.

Tjoe Min Ja - Ah, TMJ... His start was IMO incredibly terrible. Sheeping, answers are simply far from truth (like when he said that Y.C was the only one not to answer Vi's survey). Now, his posts are somewhat better, but still short, and there's not much of them. My suspicions are not as big as previously, but he's definitely far from going to 'obv town' basket.

Vi - Main engine of every discussion. Lots of scumhunting, very active. I like his approach, and cannot see him as scum in any way. Town read.

Y.C/Pops - I already stated what i think about Y.C. Last time when I spoke about Pops, I said my read on him is somewhere near 'Banana!' on the scale, but now it's going into 'not helping the town' region which of course is closer to 'obv scum' rather than 'obv town'. I really want to see some real scumhunt from him.

That's everyone, I guess... My conclusion?

My vote stays for now on TMJ. His later content is still not enough to cover up, what he did earlier. But if he's posting will get better, I'll probably unvote him.

If not him, then who?
Huge FoS: DeathRowKitty
, for reasons stated above. Even more so, if Pops and/or Jammer will turn out to be town.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Vi wrote:
Col.Cathart 195 wrote:Now,
[TMJ's]
posts are somewhat better,
?
Allow me to clarify - His later posts are better than earlier, because he's actually trying to say something in them (at least I think so... But maybe I'm giving him too much benefit of doubt). They are still pretty bad, but at least better from things he wrote earlier. If the quality will get higher, then maybe he'll be even useful at some point. But since it didn't happen yet, my vote stays for now.
DRK wrote:YC/pops was a much more convincing case. I figured it would be beneficial to wait to make a case on jammer until there was more to go on, especially with a much better lynch candidate out there.
But why? There's more than one scum in this game, we have to look at others. If it won't be taken into a spotlight, there's a dreadful possibility, that we'll just forget about it, when the thread will have ~30 pages. Not to mention, I just got hit with 'nobody pointed it out earlier, so why do you see a problem now?' argument in other game, so I'm extra biased in this point right now.
DRK wrote:It wasn't impossible at the time of my unvote. I ws the first one to unvote and pops was still acting suspicious. I'm just extremely hesitant to lynch any claimed PR day 1, especially doctor.
I think, the scum would be far too careful to actually attack someone when he just claimed PR. Jammer wasn't at the time in Newbie 803, and that was pretty much the point, when he lost a perfect game. Giving up, and going in other (single) direction seems more like a scum behavior, mostly because it's much safer.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

jammer wrote:You just contradicted yourself there, you´ve seen before scum would attack a claimed PR. ;)
I used this example to show, what will happen if scum will do otherwise --> very dangerous when done improperly, which lead to the point, that not attacking claimed PR is much safer, because you have an easy 'I don't want to lynch a PR' rewind button.

And yeah, I had this error to. Probably site is crashing again.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Well, I don't see Imaginality's defense THAT scummy. I agree, that his posts could be some rolefishing. I also have some doubts about pops case, but until his or DRK's alignment won't be known, I cannot really accuse him of this. I'll try to reread it again, and I'll be watching his next posts, and we'll see.

3 days to deadline. So far I'm comfortable with lynching TMJ or DRK (the latter one is unlikely for now). I can also vote pops, if the deadline will demand it (I'm still not sure about him, but we have to lynch someone anyway).

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Porkens, you seemed to miss my and Vi's question. Are you still observing 'that thing'? Is there a chance, we'll know what is it, before the day will end?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

popsofctown wrote:only people who let me live till the night are possible protect targets.

Then yes, porkens, a random number generator.
*facepalm*

And what do you think, you're trying to accomplish, telling the scum, who you'll NOT protect? If you feel a grudge at those who want to lynch you (I'm going to be one those people, if you'll keep acting this way), then save it for yourself, and don't make the job easier for the scum even more, than you already did by claiming, will you? :?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Cruciare wrote:You sure are making
highly
suspicious comments today, Col.
Why? I just said exactly the same thing as DRK post below in point one, but in more annoyed way... Because it is annoying.
Vi wrote:Why so waffly?
Honestly, I'm beginning to wondering myself. I really thought that Y.C was town, so when he replaced in, I thought that he's town as well. His claim is also the factor. But now? My trust in him is shrinking very fast, and at this rate, I'll vote him after next stupid post.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:44 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Well, I certainly cannot argue with an interpretation, because everyone has it own. So let me just state my opinion on pops, so there'll be no more misunderstandings.

I still believe, that pops is not a scum, so I got annoyed when he post that last thing, and pointed it out. However, every bullshit he writes makes me believe him less and less, so I gave him a serious warning, that if he want me to still believe him, then he should stop acting that way, or else I'll lose even those remains of trust I still have in his non-guiltyness.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Vi wrote:Why do you need for pops to write more posts before you can come to a decision to vote him?
Because I'm still not sure, if he's a scum trying to save his hide, or a townie who just says lot's of stupid things. Also, I'm usually giving people far too many chances, they deserve...
Sotty7 wrote:Col.Cathart
Your 195 seems to suggest you had stronger reasons to vote DRK over TMJ. Why didn't you switch your vote?
First of all, hello again Sotty. Pleasure playing with you again ;]

About your question: I don't really know, where did you get that. In 195 and in the next post I stated why my vote stays on TMJ. His play is IMO terrible, and when combined with his early statements, I still think he's more scummy than DRK. Especially, that his
[TMJ's]
play didn't improved, as I hoped. Besides DRK answered all of my questions. For now my case on him is sitting in place to the point, when I'll know either pops or jammers alignment. Or when he'll say something scummy.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

However with that said, I would much rather lynch TMJ over Pops today, but neither is my ideal lynch.
The who is, and why?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

sigma wrote:
Col.Cathart wrote:
However with that said, I would much rather lynch TMJ over Pops today, but neither is my ideal lynch.
The who is, and why?
This is interesting. To me, posts like this are slightly scummy. Pressuring a replacement for thoughts on their lynch candidates before all the questions she asked have been answered seems a bit dodgy to me. Combined with Cathart's "Hamlet" approach to deciding if pops is town or not, makes the colonel look a little more likely as scum, in my opinion.
Well, the answer is much simpler, I was just curious about Sotty's main suspect. That's a pretty normal deal, almost everyone here got to answer that question at some point, aye? Deadline is on our backs, and I think that even without answers to all those questions, Sotty already has her list of suspects, so I wanted to know, as she just told us, that it is neither TMJ nor Pops.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Cruciare wrote:Now I want to
Vote: DeathRowKitty
. I know I said yesterday that he was one of the people I was not suspicious of at all (because a lot of his opinions mirrored mine), but with TMJ's scum flip, I now think otherwise. I'll make a better case on this (with all the specifics and all that - there are lots) when I'm less tired, but the general idea is that if you
look at his play from the perspective that he is definitely scum, it makes perfect sense. And I mean PERFECT sense.
For now, I'll just leave you with the fact that DRK's very first mention of TMJ was at
the bottom of page 6
, a full five days or 86 posts after initial suspicion on TMJ first came to light.
Exactly. TMJ's flip is just another piece of puzzle in case on DRK. As I said on D1, he was focusing on Y.C and Pops only, while mentioning that 'TMJ is is acting like a newbie = not scum, let's go back to lynching Y.C/Pops'. When Pops claimed doc, he jumped off the wagon, and went in Jammer's direction, as he looked like a fine place for his accusation, since 4 other people already said they are suspicious of him, and he already made a stance on TMJ, so bussing was out of question. Fortunately for us, it didn't happen, and we lynched TMJ. TMJ and Pops flipped, and gave us the glue for the story.
vote: DeathRowKitty

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

DeathRowKitty wrote:@CC
Your vote for me looks very opportunistic coming immediately after Cruciare's vote, especially since your post mostly rehashed and explained Cruciare's post. Your main contribution to the case was this:
CC wrote:When Pops claimed doc, he jumped off the wagon, and went in Jammer's direction, as he looked like a fine place for his accusation, since 4 other people already said they are suspicious of him
Looking back at my earlier posts, you'll find that my posts are directed mainly at YC with a couple of posts directed at jammer. Perhaps this was because I was suspicious of jammer? (hint: that's why).
Looks like you forgot, that I am the original creator of case on you, so now calling me for an 'opportunistic vote' is rather silly here. Especially when Cruciare said actually completely nothing except from 'his actions makes sense as a scum'. I saw it already on D1, night flips convinced me even more, and the fact that Crucaire said something similar before me means absolutely nothing, especially considering, that he didn't really make any case on you for now.

And about Jammer, I was going to ask you a question, why were you insisting on NOT looking at Jammer for alternative discussion in this case, but several people (including me) actually asked you about this on D1, and you answered in not satisfying (at least to me) way at all, so I'm not gonna repeat that again. Unless you have something more to say about it, that is...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:29 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Tjoe Min Ja wrote:just realize I haven't post here...again

*haunt the thread*

good luck to the
remaining player
...:)
:!: :!: :!: That's certainly interesting...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Porkens wrote:VI: DRK and Sotty7 crossvote eachother on page 1, claim to have never played together before, and then busily ignore eachother for the rest of the game.

I dunno maybe it's nothin
Ho hum... Personally I expected something a bit more spectacular, but this is interesting as well. Though this more of a subject for later days, when either Sotty or DRK will flip.

Also, yeah I believe that we have 2 scum left, and nothing more.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:23 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Actually, can someone do recap of Cruciare's scummy actions? Because, I see that many people are listing him at the top of the suspect list, but except from voting for Pops on D1, I don't see anything that guilty in his actions...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:57 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Ok, I exaggerated... Not really top suspect, but I can see that Imaginality and Sotty suspects him, while others are giving questions like 'What do you think about Cruciare?', which is obvious hint, he's suspicious to them as well, because what's the point of asking about someone who looks pro-town?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:58 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

EBWOP: [quote]Ok, I exaggerated... Not really top suspect, but I can see that Imaginality and Sotty
are suspecting
him, while others are giving questions like 'What do you think about Cruciare?', which is obvious hint, he's suspicious to them as well, because what's the point of asking about someone who looks pro-town?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

tbh = To be honest.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Cruciare wrote:@Col: Actually, can I get your opinion on people apart from DRK?
I'm in the middle of the analysis right now. You'll have the result later today/early tomorrow.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Ok, I won't do a wall of text like last time.

People I don't find suspicious: Sotty, Sigma, Porkens (I looked at his meta after my first game with him, and I think his undernperformance is a bit different than his scum playstyle.)

Little suspicions: Jammer/Charter (I can't deny that Jammer did several weird things, on the other hand his play is entirely different from Jammer-Scum I know. Let's see, how Charter will do), Cruciare (I see your points, but I still don't see enough, to really consider him a serious lynch target), Vi (While re-reading I found out, that TMJ's post were almost always connected with Vi in one way or another. Coincidence? Maybe... But maybe not, especially because I don't think that TMJ is cunning enough to fake it all), Ojanen (I never really supported Afatchic lynch, even though he was inactive as hell. Ojanen so far is playing well. We'll see in the future how It'll go)

Heavy suspicions (I'm happy with those lynches): DRK, for things I already said + low activity during D2.

BUT...

unvote

vote: Imaginality

Heh. He was the first person I observed during this reread, and after it, I had a suspicions because of his behavior during D1 (voting TMJ, only to switch to Pops in the very next post. His next posts were also Pops heavy. Oh and possible rolefishing attempt, AND possible quick-lynch attempt alongside DRK [Yeah, I'm stubborn]). During D2, apart from Pops and TMJ flip, which were another brick in the wall against him I couldn't see anything that bad, so I felt that there is something not right with him, but also there was one last hole in this brick wall... AND just now - Here it is. Vote on DRK.

I know this sounds weird in mouth of someone who is the main supporter of DRK lynch, but this is serious scum alarm in my head. Mainly because after going after Cruciare he magically votes somewhere else, when it's visible, that lynching Cruciare doesn't seem to be an option anymore, and it's
coincidentally
landing at other possible lynch target besides him.

I think it's a scum attempt to save his hide. And to answer the obvious question, that will come in my direction in a moment: No, if Imaginality will flip scum, that doesn't mean DRK is cleared in my eyes. Mainly because I don't see anything unusual in scum voting other scum to save his skin. Not when it gives them argument 'Hey look! I helped catching a scum. I can't be considered a bad guy now, right?'

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

imaginality wrote:1. I switched from TMJ to pops because of pops' play on replacing in. Previously YC hadn't looked scummy to me, but pops' play just stank, basically - didn't seem pro-town in the slightest. His flip shows that I was right about that.
Pops neutral flip is very useful for mafia, exactly because of this excuse. All I'm gonna say, is that scum also didn't knew that he's not really town, so this is all matter of perspective. Too bad, that the only way to know for sure is to lynch you.
2. I still don't understand the rolefishing allegation. If it relates to the scumdoc question, pops had already claimed doc when I asked about that possibility. If I were scum, whether pops is town doc or doc of another scum group hardly matters, either way he's a good nightkill right? So I don't understand what purpose the alleged rolefishing is supposed to have served.
Fact: Pops lied about the claim.

Possibility: there's still a real doc in here.

Asking questions like that, and generally discussing about possible setups with Docs could either provoke the real Doctor to step out and Counter Claim Pops, or just tell someone who is interested in knowledge who's doc (--> Mafia), about possibility of someone being a doc just by reading people responses to your question.
3. I said in my earlier post I'd be voting for DRK or Cruciare, so it didn't 'magically' come out of nowhere, and in my first post today (I think) I said Vi, DRK and Cruciare were my main suspects. The switch from Cruciare to DRK came as a result of seeing some town-tells in Cruciare's posts that I hadn't noticed previously.
The problem is, you only mentioned DRK ONCE during the whole day. Ok, that sentence was 'Vi, Cruciare and DRK might be scum', but after that you were after Cruciare, and after the case died (either by Cruciare's towntells according to you, or because you saw that his lynch is impossible at this point IMO. Again it's a matter of perspective), you went after the easiest target around.
And it's hardly coincidence that my vote would land on the other lynch target besides me when pretty much everyone else aside from Cruciare and DRK was on the TMJ wagon and deservedly is under less suspicion today as a result. Given that I think at least one if not both scum (if there are two) wouldn't have been on the TMJ lynch, Cru and DRK really are the right places for me to look. It's a very different situation to pop's "lynch TMJ plsssss" yesterday which was clearly an attempt to deflect the pressure onto the other candidate rather than genuinely scumhunt.
Sotty doesn't seem to have problems with voting Vi, and Vi was in TMJ's wagon. We have votes against Afatchic/Ojanen, and some suspicions of Jammer/Charter. Vi is finding Porkens suspicious. As you can see, we're not down to 3 possibilities, so don't tell me there was no other way.

BTW, what do you think of Vi right now? She's still suspicious in your opinion, like at the beginning of D2?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

DeathRowKitty wrote:I F H T B M L T H B A T C P (P S W A T A T F L O T A)
Sorry, my humor detector fails me today. The acronym translator is in even worse shape, so please explain this... thing.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Sorry guys for the absence on weekend. I had some big personal problems in RL.

I only skimmed the thread once, and only read the most important parts (Imaginality's claim etc) so far, so if someone have some questions to me, please repeat it.

Also, for now I'm going to believe in Imaginality's claim, and will go back to my other suspect

unvote

Vote: DeathRowKitty

More details later, probably tomorrow morning.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:11 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Porkens: I'm in the middle of yet another analysis. Don't worry, you'll get it.

Cruciare and Charter: Well, I read my role PM again, and I still don't get it. What's the deal?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:28 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Oh. Ok, I get it. Well, I guess it settled now. Who wants to hammer?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Ojanen wrote:Also no unnecessary heavy hinting of being vanilla, please.
I'm afraid, it already happened.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

You want some more insight, and here you have it:

Firstly - Mass vanilla claim happened. I don't see any scenario in which Cruciare or Charter are not Vanilla Townies, considering their posts at the end of D2. DRK got modkilled for this stunt, and now everyone got a PM of a Vanilla, but what happened, cannot be erased from our memories.

Second - There's still possibility that Sotty and Imaginality are two scum who are now claiming to be neighbors, but for now, I'm going to believe them.

So that leaves Porekns, Sigma, Vi and Ojanen with '???' alignment.

Third - Ojanen got killed. IMO that's extremely surprising. I was pretty sure, either Cruciare or Charter will be the victim, but anyway, thank you scum for making my job easier.

Fourth - I'm a
Cop
, with a NOT GUILTY report on Porkens. I'm sure this is a correct result, as DRK turned out to be not guilty, just as my result on N1 said. After seeing that result, I planned to keep DRK in constant suspicion, so he won't be targeted at night, but unfortunately Imaginality's claim, and that disaster with role PM's ruined that plan. At least I got confirmation about my sanity.

Of course Porkens could be a Godfather, but for now I'll mark him as confirmed town.

So that leaves only Vi and Sigma as unconfirmed people here. Depending on the number of scum in this game, either one or both of them are scum. At this point, I'm going to assume, that only one scum is left. Mainly because of what TMJ said earlier.

From those two, Vi is IMO much more scummy, and if you'll iso TMJ's posts you'll see, that almost all of his posts have some connection with Vi.

vote: Vi

How's that for an insight?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

sigma wrote:Disagree. The mod said that everyone has the pm and the flavor, so I don't see them as confirmed.
The problem is, we got it AFTER Cruciare and Charter already heavily implied that he has Vanilla role PM.
Sigma wrote:Cruciare and I are neighbors. I have a gut town-read on Cruciare.
Oh... Wait a minute. What about Sotty then? She confirmed that she and Imaginality are neighbors. And why do you have any read at all on Cruciare, if you know that he's your neighbor?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

charter wrote:Are we massclaiming or something? What is going on here?
I claimed, because I was pretty sure, we have a game in hand already. And then came the claim from Sigma. If he would post it earlier, I would hold that claim back, but now since it happens.

Sigma: I guess, you don't see my point, but you're right, that we should stop talking about it, or we'll break another rule in a minute.

And btw: Why didn't any of you Counterclaimed Imaginality's, immediately after he claimed?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Sotty: DRK for obvious reason, as I was suspecting him on D1.

Why Porkens? When I continued my case on DRK at the beginning of day 2, I already knew, he was innocent. Besides trying to keep him looking suspicious to avoid NK on him, I wanted to see, who'll be the first happy one to join the wagon on innocent person. And that was Porkens, and then Imaginality. And that's why I investigated Porkens, as Imaginality claimed neighbor, and it looked like believable claim.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Porkens wrote:Sorry guys, requirements at work and a nasty bout of food poisoning have kept me away.

unvote

I'm absolutely certain that one of the neighbors is scum:
Sotty
Imaginality
Sigma
Cruciare

The cop claim is believable, so that leaves:
charter
Vi

I'll be honest; I don't really see the case on Vi, here.
And do you see a case on anyone else for that matter? IMO, the case on Vi made by Sotty + Charter's and mine add-ons is so far the best things we have (and YES, this time it means 'scummy', Sigma [Reference to a lately finished game with me and Sigma :P]). Personally, I think that self-hammering is hugely anti town move, and it makes me even more happy with lynching Vi.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Drumroll please!

*drumroll*

BAH!

Okay, that was more than obvious. Good luck town!

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Ok... So that 1:1, Sigma ;)

Also: Whoa. Mafia Neighbor, GF AND Framer? Compared with Survivor/Cop/3 Townie Neighbors on the team good side, I think that was a pretty powerful mafia team.

Good game guys. I liked it a lot.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

1st Law of Cathart - If Cathart has a Pro-Town Power Role - Town will lose. So far, it happened 3 times. The only games I won was as a Vanilla or Mafia :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”