Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Kise post 31 wrote:Ok ZazieR, Infection knew I was looking to see if he'd put the final vote on either you or semi. I thought that should have been obvious.
Why were you just looking to test Infection? I could have unvoted an provided a hammer at that point too.
Infection Post 33 wrote:
Infection wrote:
semioldguy wrote:Because Kise unvoted Infection and Infection still hadn't posted yet.
So, you were going with the vote that would put you under the least scrutiny?
...or did you not want someone to drop the hammer vote on your (possible) scumbuddy ZazieR?

I noticed you voted for each other in the RVS, which looks kind of weird to me.
Why is that weird? In the random stage I often see people "random" vote each other.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Kise Post 39 wrote:Good to know 3 of you are familiar with each other's playstyles though. Can you guys share whether you think any of you 3 are playing/acting differently?
Pretty much what semi said. This is my third game in a row with him, but we have had some what “limited” contact with that. As for ZazieR, I remember playing with her but I think it was quite awhile back now, I don't quite remember the game off hand. Do you ZazieR?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

ZazieR Post 48 wrote:
Sotty wrote:As for ZazieR, I remember playing with her but I think it was quite awhile back now, I don't quite remember the game off hand. Do you ZazieR?
:rara:
At least somebody remembered me.
Mini 656
Oh yeah, I remember now. I ate hot death on night one :(

Kise, this is also my first vengeful game so I am unsure of the time frame.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Infection Post 53 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Why is that weird? In the random stage I often see people "random" vote each other.
I always wonder why it's called the RVS, because the votes aren't really random, unless you're rolling a dice, which neither Zazie nor semioldguy did.
It's weird because there's always a reason behind a "random" vote. That reason could be distancing since the vote was reciprocated. No, it's not a strong scumtell, but it's something.

Your defense of SOG/Zazie is noted.
To the first part I agree. I don't believe in random votes, even people who “roll dice” I don't fully trust. RVS is just basically a term to get the game going where you are voting for people for little to no reason. I voted semi because I have played a bunch of games in a row with him. In RVS I often see people end up voting each other, normally in a OMGUS fashion. I don't see anything weird about it right now. Maybe down the road if one flips scum or something we can look back at it as possible distancing. But even then, it's a pretty weak link in my opinion.

And I was hardly defending them, I was asking you to clarify your position on the weird comment while offering my opinion of the situation. That was a pretty open ended statement and I wanted more from you.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I haven't read up on old games either. I might do that today actually, would probably prove helpful.

Kise, who is the most suspicious to you right now?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I don't get it.

So you're saying that as mafia you would hammer on page one and just consider yourself a “mafia Myrta”? Seems kind of reckless don't you think? I'm no way willing to clear anyone of anything at this point. You seem keen to buddy up to infection, I'm not liking it.

Again, using your logic of clearing infection couldn't that also be applied to me seeing as I could have hammered too? Not liking the double standards here either...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:48 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry. Weekend posting is hit and miss with me. Kinda sucks.

Anyway, Kise you asked why my vote was still on semi and it is basically because I feel voting and in turn pressure is the best way to move the game along. If I was to unvote what would that do exactly? Why exactly aren't you voting your top suspect? Voting = pressure and can make people react differently and give you more info. Not only from the person you are voting, but also from all the other players in the game. In my opinion, the vote is the towns most powerful weapon. So not using it in this situation doesn't make any sense to me.

I wasn't impressed by Infection calling semi and ZazieR's RVS votes as weird and not expanding to why until I pressed him. He also accused me of defending the both of them which is just silly. I was getting ready to switch my vote over to him but the lurking really makes that pointless right now. Going to wait until he comes back, or a replacement comes in before I make a decision.

Infection has been climbing my list, so your instance to call him town or slightly more town or whatever it is you are saying about him is, in turn, making me feel uneasy about you.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Kise Post 86 wrote:Do you two ladies feel that SOG has been pressured enough? I'm pretty nervous for him myself, based on how Infection has been grilling him. My booty is sweating, seriously.. But, yeah, if one of you could share what you've learned from putting pressure on SOG, I'll give you a mochi ball.
Why are you nervous? You don't think he is scum?
Kise Post 91 wrote:I'm surprised I have not become restless, as far as this thread goes. No one else is throwing out any heavy-hitting material and it feels like this is nothing more than a twitter page, being used to update everyone on your timing and how busy you are. Sure, I'm guilty of also updating everyone back when I commented on the Death Note mafia sign-up situation, but at least I'm trying to get to the bottom of this with MORE than 1-line post, or "activity" post, as I call them. Get butthurt if you guys/gals want to, but I'm telling you all how I feel about you and your "contributions" to this game.
How is this even
remotely
true? I feel the game is moving a long quite nicely actually, this seems like a desperate lashing out at the whole town because semi has put you under the spotlight.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Kise Post 98 wrote:I focus them on you because the post I made was concerning you in particular. As for who I think is doing the most scumhunting, excluding myself? ZazieR, and Infection was mildly doing his part as well until he vanished. You & Sotty don't trail too far behind Zaz, IMO, but I honestly think you're trying to scumhunt much better than Sotty.
Why do you say this?
Kise Post 98 wrote:Not true. I don't have enough evidence on you to say whether you're scum or not.. The only reason I put so much attention on you is because you're the only one giving any life to this thread, so by default I am trying to go back-and-forth with you, since you're the only other player I can attempt to evaluate.
ZazieR was posting up a storm, why didn't you try and engage her in a back and forth? I'm here and posting why haven't you tried putting attention on me? Semi is not the only person putting life into this thread and to say so is a lie. Add on to that did it not cross your mind that directly putting attention on semi to attempt a “back and forth” is you excluding the other players in the thread only for you later to throw crap at them for something you brought about yourself?

I will say that I want to hear from ZazieR though, she seems to have lurked off. But to try and play this like only you and semi are here is just a load of crap.
Kise Post 98 wrote:The reason I'm not voting is because I genuinely value the power of a vote. I do not use my vote until I am certain I want this or that person lynched. I don't see how I'm jumping to conclusions, especially when I have not pointed the finger at who I think is scum.
How certain do you have to be to vote? Does this mean you rarely vote once games are out of RVS?
Kise Post 98 wrote:I never said I had SOG pegged as scum. You want to know the reason why I am targeting him for most of my questions? Because the rest of you are barely in this thread, so me & SOG talk a whole lot more than the other 3 of you. When you ask me if I think he's scum, it only looks like you're trying to egg me into voting for him. Why would I lynch him when we still need more contributions, especially from Infection? And I do believe I asked a few days ago why you still have your vote on SOG... do you two think he's scum, and why?
Your old mantra of people hardly being in the thread is getting tired.

Just because semi is “here” doesn't mean you can't ask others questions, to say so is ridiculous. I asked you that question (which is a form of scum hunting by the way) because I got the feeling that you seemed to know he would flip townie. I reason it like this: At the start of the game we don't know anything, so keeping semi at lynch -1 gets us to look at not only how he reacts but how others react. You acted nervously for him, why? How do you know he isn't scum? For all I know I guessed right with my random vote and no one hammered because semi is scum. This thought didn't seem to enter your mind.

Is it because you fear a quick lynch?
Kise Post 98 wrote:Sure, it should be true that we're all mafia until proven townie. But if I REALLY believed that everyone here was mafia, then I would already have made a confirmed vote against someone. The thing is, reckless-voting does not help to scumhunt... That's like staying in the RVS for the entire game..
I'm suspicious of all of you that's just how I play. Voting is a perfect way to figure out where people stand as I have already explained, do you think keeping semi at lynch-1 was reckless of me?
Kise Post 99 wrote:
Kise wrote:it IS a fact that no one outside of you & I are consistently posting in this thread, so I called the other 3 out for their minimal activity.
Let me add that when I mention
consistency
, I refer to posts that have content & substance to them, and not just post that can be deemed as "activity posts."
You don't have to write a novel to have content in your posts. The RVS stage did seem to drag a little in this game, but lately things are getting serious and down to the nitty gritty.
semioldguy Post 101 wrote:
Kise wrote:The only reason I put so much attention on you is because you're the only one giving any life to this thread, so by default I am trying to go back-and-forth with you, since you're the only other player I can attempt to evaluate.
Keeping things going between us is would make it easier for the other three players to just sit back even more and become observers in my opinion. It doesn't force them to do this, nor does this have to be their course of action, but it makes it easier for them to do. If you have a problem with the level of their contributions being too low, then I think you are only facilitating their low level of contribution.
And semi takes the words right out of my mouth

Unvote

I think we need a prod on ZazieR.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

If I believed that, why would I unvote Semi?

My top two as of right now are you and the Infection player slot.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I answered already...
Sotty7 Post 84 wrote:Sorry. Weekend posting is hit and miss with me. Kinda sucks.

Anyway, Kise you asked why my vote was still on semi and it is basically because I feel voting and in turn pressure is the best way to move the game along. If I was to unvote what would that do exactly? Why exactly aren't you voting your top suspect? Voting = pressure and can make people react differently and give you more info. Not only from the person you are voting, but also from all the other players in the game. In my opinion, the vote is the towns most powerful weapon. So not using it in this situation doesn't make any sense to me.

I wasn't impressed by Infection calling semi and ZazieR's RVS votes as weird and not expanding to why until I pressed him. He also accused me of defending the both of them which is just silly. I was getting ready to switch my vote over to him but the lurking really makes that pointless right now. Going to wait until he comes back, or a replacement comes in before I make a decision.

Infection has been climbing my list, so your instance to call him town or slightly more town or whatever it is you are saying about him is, in turn, making me feel uneasy about you.
I was feeling slightly uneasy with semi after his unvote and vote still in RVS, but the more semi talks the more I like what he says. I have now unvoted because I no longer want him at lynch -1 with how I am starting to feel about you.

Bascially, I don't want you in a postion to hammer.

I asked you a couple of questions in my post up there, care to answer them?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Kise Post 108 wrote:Just as you like what SOG is saying, I think he's doing a heck of a lot better job at scumhunting than you. You simply voted him to put pressure on him, and get a reaction out of him(?). That means you voted with no suspicion; you just wanted him to feel a certain way... Sounds like a mindgame, if you ask me. You're trying to put a potential town player in state of anxiety (I would imagine), hence why I believe he seems borderline panicky.
I'm not sure how many times I have to explain this.

I voted semi in RVS because he has been in my last couple of games with him. ZazieR then put him at lynch-1 also still in the RVS stage. I had no problems with this in such a small game. If someone hammered and semi flipped town the hammer would look bad and would probably be vigged. If someone hammered and he flipped scum, then all is good. Either way, at this point I had no idea to semi's alignment so unvoting would have gotten me nowhere. I wanted to see how everyone else reacted to this. In fact, the only one with any kind of reaction worth noting was you. You became “nervous” and questioned both me and ZazieR about the wagon.

I want you to quote directly from semi and show me where he was panicky because I don't see it. I see this as a misrepresentation on your part. One of many.
Kise Post 108 wrote:ZazieR & myself interacted for a while, then you made your twitter-like post. Most of your post had to do with Infection.. so I'll let his replacement address that, since I'm not going to step in and speak for someone else. The reason why you think of me & Infection as partners is likely due to my belief that he was scumhunting SOG in an honest way. He did it WITHOUT voting/pressuring SOG, and I felt like that was the townie thing to do, rather than how you & Zaz put SOG in L-1 before SOG & I put Zaz in L-1 (and I explained that I was testing Infection to see if he was hasty-scum that would go for the quick-lynch on either of those two; another reason I would personally give him townie points).
Twitter like post? Are you serious or just being insulting?
Sotty7 Post 57 wrote:
Infection Post 53 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Why is that weird? In the random stage I often see people "random" vote each other.
I always wonder why it's called the RVS, because the votes aren't really random, unless you're rolling a dice, which neither Zazie nor semioldguy did.
It's weird because there's always a reason behind a "random" vote. That reason could be distancing since the vote was reciprocated. No, it's not a strong scumtell, but it's something.

To the first part I agree. I don't believe in random votes, even people who “roll dice” I don't fully trust. RVS is just basically a term to get the game going where you are voting for people for little to no reason. I voted semi because I have played a bunch of games in a row with him. In RVS I often see people end up voting each other, normally in a OMGUS fashion. I don't see anything weird about it right now. Maybe down the road if one flips scum or something we can look back at it as possible distancing. But even then, it's a pretty weak link in my opinion.

And I was hardly defending them, I was asking you to clarify your position on the weird comment while offering my opinion of the situation. That was a pretty open ended statement and I wanted more from you.
Please explain how this is “twitter like”. Also if you had such a problem with my post, why did you not say anything at the time?

I actually
don't
like to think in terms of partners on day one. Right now I am just focused in on trying to catch one scum. I have also explained why Infection has given me bad vibes and how your interaction with him caused me to look at you as well. Since then you have blown up a few things (activity and semi panicking) that I just don't see. I find these constant missreps scummy.

Why are you trying to say not voting/pressuring is the only “honest” way to scum hunt. Myself, ZazieR and semi have all corrected you on this and you even made a post saying you “learned”. Now you are backing away from that? If no one pressured anyone we wouldn't get anywhere. I would actually say Infection did apply
some
pressure to both semi and ZazieR with his theories. So you are off base here again.

Once more with the town points for the lack of hammer. Why do you still ignore that this applies to me to?
Kise Post 108 wrote:As for your 2nd question.. well, you didn't have to wait until I called you out on it before you decided to get seriously involved. Up until today, you've had your minor commentary, but nothing to the point of where you have a strong lead on anyone. Sure, you say you dislike a few things Infection has done, but is that a scumtell? Put more explanation behind your points so the rest of us understand how strongly you feel about your assumptions/opinions. You don't have to "type a novel," just watch the wording of your post so that it's clear whether you have the town's interest at heart or not.. Get me? I can understand if you don't log on daily, but.. if that's the case, try to post & leave the thread with something the rest of us can think on. Infection will not be coming back to tell you what he thinks of how you suspect him, so why not talk with the rest of us? There are more players than Infection to target.
… I am talking with the rest of you. I have been talking with all the players. Right now I don't know if Infection's actions are valid scum tells because he posted and did so little. Basically I look for scum manipulating the process to get people so see it the way they see it.

This is something I feel you are doing right now.
Kise Post 108 wrote:To your 3rd question: I vote if it means something, ala putting Zaz in L-1 and testing Infection's motives to see if he would put her or SOG away. He didn't, so we should all take that for what it's worth. The way I took it was that he did a pro-town thing. If Infection & I are scum, then he surely would have hammered someone.. at least I'm thinking he would. It's not so much that I rarely vote after the RVS stage; the timing of my vote depends on whether a scumtell is strong enough to warrant my vote. When this game was in the "RVS," I found a way to hurriedly know more of a then-unvoting player's mindset (Infection). I would like to think I helped get us out of the RVS, with Infection & SOG right behind me.
We have argued the pros and cons of hyposcum Infection hammer. I see your point, but you don't seem to even think about mine. What if Infection is a cautious scum player? What if he doesn't view the game in the same theory you do? All I see is for you looking for ways to repeatedly refer to a player as “town” when the circumstances you are using as proof could be played either way. It's almost like you have more info than you should have.
Kise Post 108 wrote:Your next point on whether I was nervous about lynching SOG: As I previously said, if I do not have enough evidence, I am not willing to put a player away. Do I know if SOG will flip town? No, but I also don't know if he'll flip mafia, so I had no reason to vote for him.. This makes no sense, Sotty.. I am not putting anybody out of the game just because you & Zaz think he's worthy of being lynched.
Did I say I wanted him lynched?

Did ZazieR?
Kise Post 108 wrote:Just because I had a lot of back-and-forth with SOG does not mean it's okay for the rest of you to sit back.
Did I or did I not post when the two of you were having your little chat?
Kise Post 108 wrote:As long as SOG questioned me, I would respond and in-turn question him as well.. That's how back-and-forth discussion works. And, from me having that intimate, 3-day long discussion with SOG, I got to know him better... So as far as I'm concerned, him & I are entitled to take a break from letting the focus be on us, especially since everyone else COULD have thrown their thoughts/evaluations out there BEFORE I called them out.
Umm... This break was semi's idea, not yours. Stop presenting it as such.
Kise Post 108 wrote:What do you make of my intimate discussion with SOG; Do you think it was worth my time bothering him with everything I said, or was I unjust? Judging from what you just said in Post 107, you're more trusting of him & actually like what it is he's saying. So, it looks like my discussion with him proved something after all. This is why it's vital for everyone to be more involved, so we can get readings.
Well for one, it wasn't an intimate discussion, looking back the exchange wasn't even that long. Calling him panicky was unjust. Actually, if anything, you grew “panicky” after he voted you, that's when your posting exploded.
Kise Post 108 wrote:But this leaves me thinking.. do you now trust SOG because of your pressure vote, or because of what became of his & mine's conversation? If it's the latter, then (sorry to pat myself on the back, but) this means that my methods are effective in finding out who's trustworthy, whilst the pressure-voting did little to light a fire under SOG's keister. If it's a different reason than I listed, do tell.
I
don't
trust semi. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I am slightly more confident in his posting with his vote on you, so I guess you can pat yourself on the back for that.

Vote: Kise

Misrepresentations of semi's play, misrepresentations of my posts and others content in the game. Also has been asked directly where semi has panicked and didn't respond despite repeating that he is panicky. I will echo semi's call to quotes and proof as to where this panic is. I feel like he is grasping at straws to make as many people as possible look suspicious without actually having to commit or vote himself.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Welcome OP.
Kise Post 113 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:You became “nervous” and questioned both me and ZazieR about the wagon.
Of course I was nervous for him. You two were willing to leave someone in L-1 when you had no idea whether they were definite scum. You may say that whoever hammered him would be veng-killed if he flipped town, but why wouldn't he also use it on those who started the wagon? Mislynches & misshots are not far from each other. I said I was nervous for him because it seemed like you two were never going to unvote, so that's why I constantly asked why he still had a vote against him.
...But what if semi is scum?
Kise Post 113 wrote:I was referring to when you said weekends were 'hit or miss'.
That post had plenty of substance.
Sotty7 Post 84 wrote:Sorry. Weekend posting is hit and miss with me. Kinda sucks.

Here I answer your question to me and return ask you a question while expanding further on my reasoning. Seriously,
how
is this a “twitter like” post? To me twitter like means pointless, short and lacking substance, three things this post is
not

I also made a note about weekends to let you all know for weekends to come. You know, common curtsy that I will try and be here but they are hit or miss.
Kise Post 113 wrote:Ok. I can't fault you for that because you did vote for him before Zaz did. But I was still uneasy about you two leaving him in L-1, since most others I have played with would always unvote out of courtesy, rather than leave that risk available for so long.
Do you think I'm scum with ZazieR?
Kise Post 113 wrote:Did it matter whether I addressed it right away or 2 days later? I didn't get on your case right away because I expected you to come back sooner & be more substantial. Instead, this thread turned into the SOG-Kise show for 3 days.
What didn't you understand?
Kise Post 113 wrote:Well, Infection was faced with 2 players he could have hammered. You were faced with only the choice of Zaz, who also had a hand in keeping SOG in L-1 for nearly 2 weeks. Wouldn't you also think that (if Infection was scum) that it was possible for only either Zaz or SOG to be his partner, thus he could have easily eliminated the other player who was not a partner of his?
Anyone could be his partner, I'm not sure I follow your thought process here. semi unvoted right away so we will never know if Infection would have hammered ZazierR or not. He chose not to actively hammer semi who was still at lynch -1 so in my mind he could be scum with anyone and chose chose not to quick hammer.
Kise Post 113 wrote:If we can be honest with each other here, it's obvious that I'm being linked to Infection because of my comments about him. Well, even though there's no dialogue to prove it, I wouldn't rule out linking you (Sotty) & Zaz simply due to hanging onto a vote on SOG for so long, especially when there was risk of a hammer. 2 weeks is a very long time to keep a vote locked in. I think I had a good reason to become concerned with why he was not unvoted sooner. If you don't agree with my uneasiness, then explain the benefits of keeping someone in L-1. Did you expect him to roleclaim? Lol, no docs or cops here, I'm afraid. Go back and take a look at how the pressure-voting affected SOG... then take a look at how SOG was affected by my words. Which method do you think was more effective in getting a decent response from SOG?
I have explained this so many times it's not even funny. Asking me the same thing over and over isn't going to change my answer.

I kept semi at lynch-1 because I wanted to see how semi reacted (he ignored it) and how others reacted to it. You reacted by being nervous for him, yet you actively put someone at lynch-1 yourself at the start of the game. What is the difference? The time semi was at lynch-1?
Kise Post 113 wrote:Never said I didn't think about your points, it's just that I feel more strongly about how I judged the situation.
Don't forget, Sotty, that I've also said that if I were scum in his position, I would have made a kamikaze move to quickly eliminate town.
It's not that your points aren't valued by me, but the 1st thoughts that come to mind are to consider my own viewpoints initially. If I'm honest, I pretty much forgot all about what we had discussed, pages/weeks ago (This is what happens when the game stalls and I don't go back to re-read).
Okay fair enough to the first point. Just seemed like you were brushing them aside and ignoring them.

The underlined part is clear WIFOM and has been disregarded by me.
Kise Post 113 wrote:Maybe my definition of panic & intimate is different.. wow... Anyway, intimate = getting closer, or understanding someone/something better. I think 3 days is enough to warrant calling it intimate.. I did notice that in between those 3 days, you & Zaz popped in and out, but not as much as SOG & myself obviously. This is why I say it was more intimate because it was definitely more heated than what you addressed me with.
I will give you heated, even spirited but it wasn't imitate to me. You did mention that you are Japanese in the thread, is this true? I could be making a big deal about meanings lost in translation if this is the case.
Kise Post 113 wrote:If it's not trust, then what feelings do you have about SOG when you say, "the more semi talks the more I like what he says?"
Well I now have two completed games with semi under my belt. One as town and one as scum, the way he is actively scum hunting and engaging you makes me feel like he could be town. Part of it is also because I happen to agree with his assessment of you being the number one suspicious player right now.
Kise Post 113 wrote:I'm not going to provide quotes neither. Read his posts in isolation by only displaying his post. But first, read this to understand how I feel he is slightly panicky. Yes, only SLIGHTLY. Read this post where I say I measure Infection as leaning further away from panicky than everyone else. I then said SOG in particular was closer to being in a common panic-state... Never said it was 100%.
Calling someone panicky feels like you are trying to discredit semi's posting. When I read his posts I don't get the panicked vibe from them at all. That makes you look bad.

Kise, if you had to vote, right
now
who would it before and why?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I called him on him referring to semi and ZazieR's RVS votes for each other as weird. I wanted him to expand on exactly why that was strange to him.
Sotty7 wrote:
Kise post 31 wrote:Ok ZazieR, Infection knew I was looking to see if he'd put the final vote on either you or semi. I thought that should have been obvious.
Why were you just looking to test Infection? I could have unvoted an provided a hammer at that point too.
Infection Post 33 wrote:
Infection wrote:
semioldguy wrote:Because Kise unvoted Infection and Infection still hadn't posted yet.
So, you were going with the vote that would put you under the least scrutiny?
...or did you not want someone to drop the hammer vote on your (possible) scumbuddy ZazieR?

I noticed you voted for each other in the RVS, which looks kind of weird to me.
Why is that weird? In the random stage I often see people "random" vote each other.
He comes back and explains further..
Sotty7 wrote:
Infection Post 53 wrote:

He seemed to try and link me to semi
and
ZazieR with the little defending note. That's pretty silly to me seeing there is only two scum. Felt like he was grasping at straws.

So with you seemingly intent on wanting to give him townie points for not hammering while I was feeling uneasy with my interaction with him just sat wrong with me.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

That's why his lurking and now replacement is annoying. Now we will never get the full interaction and the information that could have been drawn from that. Just have to wait to see what OP comes up with now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #122 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

orangepenguin Post 120 wrote:When I was re-reading, and had no clue what Infections role was (because it was prior to me requesting to replace in), I thought Infection was kind of strange. I didn't think he was scummy, but I thought he was quite ridiculous in his Post 53.

I disagree with him about the "you voting eachother which is weird" bit though. I see people do that all the time, so I don't think it's weird at all.

I have never played with Infection before, so I can't really speak about his playstyle in general, but he seems very overtly cautious and a bit resistant to involve himself in the RVS.

But Kise's guess about Infection in 118 seems to be as good as mine. I think he is just one of those players who detest the RVS and don't want to be apart of it.
What do you think about the rest of the players?

Is anything sticking out to you from your read?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #131 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm here.

Nothing is happening and it is annoying. ZazieR is posting heavily in other games on the site. Why are you content to ignore this game ZazieR?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #150 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

And to add to that I want to know what you think about the remaining players. We have nothing on you, you come in with a strange defense of Infection and then a hammer out of the blue with no reasoning. Explain.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #153 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: Semioldguy

Thank you.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sure does :D

I was scum with Kise. That hammer and then vote today was just epic. Made things a lot easier for us.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

It was a shame this game kinda died out towards the end there. I was really enjoying myself. You did a nice job of tying yourself up with Infection/OP Kise. I was sweating when it came to leaving you at lynch-1 for so long. I had almost convinced myself that Zaz would come back and hammer you.

Thankfully semi pushed the lurker with his vote and the rest is history :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”