dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 am

Post by dejkha »

Vote: Emptyger
because seeing "Emp" in anyones name now makes me angry.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:58 am

Post by dejkha »

Ah yes, the 1490's. Those were the days. Not as bad as you would think. But you best not be dissin' the 1990's.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by dejkha »

I'm sure if we knew they wouldn't be grateful, we would've let Germany take them over. Oh yeah, because it would've happened. But if it did, they'd be too powerful and we'd probably regret it anyway. Lulz

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:12 am

Post by dejkha »

Still seems pretty random to me :roll:

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:49 am

Post by dejkha »

Sorry, I forgot about this game.

At first I got the impression that Lowell was just joking about the "+scumpoints" post, until he promised to explain himself when he had a more complete take on thing and, as everyone has noticed, has yet to do so. I'm not even sure what there was to take in at that point in the game when making a seemingly baseless statement.

I really don't like Spyre's post 64. Quite frankly it seems like a bunch of BS, IMO. I don't see any point in it and he's trying to make it seem like Caboose is rushing a lynch, or something to that effect. By collecting questions and comments directed to Lowell (some suspicious, some not), he tries to make it looks like they all have the potential to turn into votes, which they do not. Some, ok maybe they do, but definitely not all, since half of them were questions.
Spyre wrote:However, the second quote is directly inferring that #36 is doing something different than #59 - which I do not see from what is there. So we run into the conundrum: we have two similar situations with different outcomes.
Post 36 and 59 are pretty much the same thing except one mention scumpoints and the other mentioned townpoints. And post 63 doesn't imply otherwise, the way I see it.
Spyre wrote:Asking a question about a behavior in this game is, by nature, some suspicion: Behavior that is not suspicious doesn't normally warrant questioning.

So, be they questions or statements, an initial suspicion is there.
Not always. If I was curious about something you said, I may not be suspicious, but I'd still ask for clarification or an explanation. Questions don't always indicate suspicion.
Riceballtail wrote:So far I like Spyre. Not a fan of the Lowell/KoC thing.
Care to elaborate on what you like about him and why you're "not a fan of the Lowell/KoC thing"?

So for now

Unvote Vote: Spyre

But that may change depending on whether or not Lowell decides to share.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 am

Post by dejkha »

SpyreX wrote:@Dej:
Post 36 and 59 are pretty much the same thing except one mention scumpoints and the other mentioned townpoints. And post 63 doesn't imply otherwise, the way I see it.
Ok, so you are agreeing that 36 and 59 are the pretty much the same. However, you are saying 63 doesn't imply that 36 is "bad" and 59 is "good"?
Assuming I understand your usage of the words "good" and "bad", yes that's what I'm saying.
Juls wrote:Unvote. Vote Benmage

Read his flip-flop. It wreaks of scumminess.

I voted Spyrex to see who/why people would jump on and also get reaction from Spyrex. I am satisfied with the latter but not the former.
Maybe I'm just missing it or something, but I don't see how he's flip flopping. Care to explain?

Since Lowell decided not to say much else and deadlines coming up,
Unvote Vote: Lowell

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 am

Post by dejkha »

Why doesn't a one shot cop mean he's town? I think I may have misunderstood the game mechanics or something. I got the impression that you don't always have the same night action (if you have one). If that's the case, then I think that means Caboose is town, because I don't think you change factions, only night actions...

As Emp said, the reasons to vote Lowell are still valid, so I'll be sticking with it.

Vote: Lowell

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by dejkha »

Oh wow, sorry everyone. I completely forgot about this game. I'll read the thread and make a post tomorrow.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:11 am

Post by dejkha »

Kieraen wrote:Why do you believe Cabooses claim so easy?

And can you post longer than five lines?
Kieraen wrote:We have an option, whereby we can protect Lowell (who tracks tonight) and lynch Caboose to see if he is who he says he is.

I support a lynch of Caboose.
Unvote, Vote Caboose
So let me get this straight, Caboose, who is a top suspect for... well, I don't even know, since I didn't agree with the case on him on Day 1, claims to be a one shot cop and you don't believe it. But Lowell, who is still making a bunch of baseless one liners and, as far as I can tell, has yet to elaborate on Day 1 when he said "When I have a more complete take on things I'll share, I promise", is more likely to be a tracker that supposedly hasn't used his Night action?

It sounds like you're not even considering the fact that Lowell may not have used his tracking abilities because... he's not really a tracker. I doubt Caboose would fake claim with a fake result with the chance of their already being a one shot cop out their (unless there can be more than one at once, in which case, he might've).

I personally think Lowell is scummier, but you say an option is to lynch Caboose just to he if he is who he says. Why Caboose and not Lowell? You don't even give that as an option.
Benmage wrote:Have to say I'm certainly questioning the allegiance of those who doubt Caboose's claim, and moreover those who are voting against him. It doesn't seem like a mafia advantageous thing to do. (Even if mafia had a one-shot investigative move)

I don't believe Lowell's role claim...forgot about his ability... No sir.
^I agree with all of the above.
Kier wrote:@Emptiger. If we lynch Caboose we find out:

a) He's a one shot cop: Plum is townie, Lowell's claim has more significance.

b) He's mafia: Plum is more likely mafia, Lowell's claim looks like bullshit, thefore more likely mafia.
a) Lowells claim has no more significance regardless of what Caboose flips.

b) You really think Caboose would risk his scumbuddy like that when he's one of the top suspects at the end of day 1 (aside from Spyre). If he's smart, I doubt he would.
Kier wrote:I hear what your saying you don't like the gambit, and I suppose come to think of it, I'm not so horny with the idea either.
It's nice to see you try to sell theories without thinking them through.
Lowell wrote:The cases againts Lowell and RBT are the same except that theres a chance Lowells has more to say.
I don't think that RBT claimed a one-shot with a 50-50 likeliness and i don't think she made a baseless statement accompanied with a promise that she didn't keep.

Plum may have explained it a lot better than me, but that's what I think about Kieraen and I agree that his play is erratic. I'll make note of his rapidly changing votes as well.

Unvote Vote: Kieraen

FoS: Lowell

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:57 am

Post by dejkha »

@Emp: Is that because you think I haven't posted? Because I was prodded and post 219 is mine and if there's something you don't like about it, then at least explain.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 am

Post by dejkha »

EmpTyger wrote:No. And just because you’ve made 1 decent post, only after the mod posted inthread that he prodded you, doesn’t excuse your lurking through 2 days. I mean, here’s what you’ve done this game:

1) Random vote
2) Banter
3) Lurk here while being active elsewhere
4) Jump onto the Spyre bandwagon while attacking him (someone we now know is innocent)
5) Switch your vote to Lowell (for not contributing, <snort>) because deadline was approaching- despite Spyre being at 4 votes and Lowell only at 1.
6) Lurk here while being active elsewhere
7) Jump onto the Lowell bandwagon quietly.
8) Lurk here while being active elsewhere
9) Jump onto the Kieraen bandwagon, while attacking him.
For the record, my vote on Lowell wasn't just for not contributing, but also for not coming through on that promise from Day 1. So from the look of it, you're primarily suspicious on me for lurking? It was hard to tell since you listed thing I've "done this game" rather than what you're suspicious of. Is there anything wrong with attacking people? They were still allowed to defend themselves; Spyre did and Kieraen decided not to.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:06 am

Post by dejkha »

EmpTyger wrote:When you voted Spyre, you loudly argued against him. Whereas with Lowell, you just quietly slipped a vote on and ignored him otherwise. And Spyre we know now is innocent, and Lowell is the most suspicious player in the game by far.
With Lowell, he was hardly saying anything, and that coupled with him not keeping his promise makes it hard for me to say anything other than those two things when it came to him. All he did was making baseless statements for the most part. When Spyre made that large post right before he was lynch, I had the feeling he was town because if he wasn't he probably wouldn't have wasted his time. But I know that wouldn't, and shoudn't, matter to others and rightfully so.
EmpTyger wrote:You have only attacked players after someone else sticks out their neck to do so. You’re not trying to find mafia. You’re lurking, lying low, following others, blending in with the herd.
When it came to Kieraen, I'm fairly certain I covered other things aside from what Plum posted, so I added to the case, which I'd like to think is helpful. And supporting a case with more evidence is a good way to find mafia, I'd say.

The "Superman 2 was the best one." Votecount

Kieraen (4) - Plum, Riceballtail, dejkha, Knight of Cydonia
Riceballtail (4) - Lowell, Kieraen, Benmage, Caboose

Not Voting (2):
EmpTyger, Atronoch

6 to lynch

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 am

Post by dejkha »

EmpTyger wrote: So your defense for not attacking a suspicious player is that they weren't making it easy for you? Because mafia are trying to make it easy for you to attack them?
No my defense is that I attack him as much as I come for what little he was doing.
EmpTyger wrote:Wait, so you thought Spyre was innocent and just stayed quiet as he approached lynch?
Yes. But if I actually thought me saying "I think Spyre's town" would change anyones mind then I would've said something. There's no reason it should've made anyone think twice.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 am

Post by dejkha »

EBWOP: as much as I
can

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:44 am

Post by dejkha »

Kieraen wrote:I think Dejkha is looking really scummy. Theres no excuse on day two turning around and saying 'I thought SPYREX was innocent' after saying nothing of the sort on day one.
I wasn't the one that brought up Spyre flipping town and I wouldn't have brought it up, since I didn't need to, if he didn't. And saying I'm scummy for saying something like that is silly. If my opinion on who I think is town will persuade you not to vote for that person, then tell me now so I know my opinion is the largest influence in this game. But I'm guessing it's not, so it's stupid to question.

Bottom line, that's horrible reason and a nice way use the same reasoning as others.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 am

Post by dejkha »

Kieraen wrote:No because town isn't just looking for mafia. Its looking for SK's and townies as well.
Town is looking for townies? No, I don't think so. And I'm pretty sure we don't know if theres a SK.
Kieraen wrote:If you see something that is townie in SPYREX's play, or a post that has been misrepresented, it may (or may not) influence the decision to vote for him.
The only thing that made me think he was town was how he made that last large post and I doubt he would've wasted his time with it if he were scum. That shouldn't be a deciding factor anyway, so it doesn't matter.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 am

Post by dejkha »

Vote: Kieraen

For everything mentioned yesterday and his vote for Emp looked opportunistic (I know it was only the second vote, but that's how I see it). And his vote on KoC seems like OMGUS, since KoC was questioning everything he should have, because Kieraen made a bunch of odd statements and I find his responses logical, unlike Kieraens.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 am

Post by dejkha »

Kieraen wrote:what statements were odd? I find KoC's logic flawed as mentioned above. Reread and you'll see what I am thinking much clearer.
The odd statements were just about everything KoC questioned and responded to. Unlike KoC, I don't see you making a lot of sense.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 am

Post by dejkha »

Lowell wrote:sorry ive been away.

I used my one-shot. KIERNAN did not go anywhere.
Like KoC, he might not have been the one to submit the kill. And since you and Kier are my top suspects, I'm thinking that you may both be scum, since i never believed your claim. So if you're both scum, I could see you using your fakeclaim to protect him.

The "I miss Plum." Votecount

Kieraen (3) - Knight of Cydonia, dejkha, Riceballtail

Emptyger (1) - Benmage
Knight of Cydonia (1) - Kieraen

Not Voting (4):
EmpTyger, Atronoch, Lowell, Caboose

5 to lynch

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by dejkha »

Mod and Everyone else
: I haven't had an internet connection since Friday, so that's why I haven't posted (after that point anyway), and I just got it back. I'll try to get a post in before the deadline, but I wanted to ask the Mod if it would be a problem to push the deadline back another day or 2?

This Votecount

Kieraen (4) - dejkha, Atronoch, Knight of Cydonia, Riceballtail

Knight of Cydonia (3) - EmpTyger, Benmage, Kieraen

Riceballtail (1) - Lowell

Not Voting (1):
Caboose

5 to lynch

Notes
  • One post, no matter how insubstantial, is all that is required to avoid a modkill.
  • I am initially opposed to extensions, this is a "swift" game, after all.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:30 am

Post by dejkha »

God damn. I was in the middle of posting this on the day of the deadline and right in the middle of my reread, lowell hammers. I finished less than an hour after he hammered. I've had to adjust it due to Kiernans death and flip. Most of it was actually about Kier so I had to remove about half of it, so this is all that was left.
Kieraen wrote:What if for instance me and RBT are both townies?

We are wasting valuable time and lynch oppurtunities trying to discover which if any of us, is mafia?

On that matter, I'm thinking either scum was on RBT's wagon or she is scum and they were elsewhere (on yours or not voting). Those seem the most likely.

The only thing I see suspicious about KoC is how he's repeatedly saying his decision to avoid an RBT lynch yesterday is the reason why we're not in Lylo. But because of his Jack of all Trades claim and how much he preached her being town to be true, I'll believe it.
Emp wrote:Who do you think is mafia with Kieraen?

I'll say Lowell for previously stated reasons and you, but I can't pin anything down on you to make it valid except for the next quote, so it's mostly just a gut feeling. Since Kier flipped town, I don't have a third yet.
Emp wrote:That merits a reread and a vote.
Vote: Knight of Cydonia

Given the abnormality in this game (despite the title), I find his claim to be very true I don't see any reason to not believe it. It wouldn't be the first time I've seen scum try to lynch a role that could help town by trying to give good reasons for it.
Benmage wrote:Maybe lylo would be a good place to be.

WTF is this? I don't think there's any reason why that would be good.
Emp wrote:An excuse for the past few days doesn’t excuse what has been happening from long before that.

I don't care. I wasn't making an excuse, I was making an update and letting everyone know.

The only thing I see suspicious about KoC is how he's repeatedly saying his decision to avoid an RBT lynch yesterday is the reason why we're not in Lylo. But because of his Jack of all Trades claim and how much he preached her being town to be true, I'll believe it.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:32 am

Post by dejkha »

Wow, I didn't see that KoC was killed also. Probably best for a reread. I'll try to get that done over the weekend. I have a lot of games to catch up on.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by dejkha »

EmpTyger wrote:Atronach/dejkha:
I want explicit confirmation in your next posts whether or not either of you cause KoC's death.
I didn't.

I believe Ben's claim though. I don't think we've yet to have any claims or counter claims that show there's more than one kind of each One Shot role, so I don't think he'd risk claiming a more common role like that (unlike KoC, who claimed a rather rarely used role). So I'll believe him until someone CCs.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by dejkha »

I doubt KoC was foolish enough to claim Jack of Trades
and
say RBT was innocent if she was his scumbuddy. In the current situation that he was discovered, it would've been way to obvious to go after her next. And in a situation where RBT is scum and she was discovered first then that would out KoC as scum. Also he could say she's innocent while still seeming town if she was lynched first and was not scum. KoC could and his scum buddy's could only gain from a claim like that. I find it more likely that RBT is town because of him saying that she is.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 am

Post by dejkha »

I believe the claim, so that's fine with me. I didn't even consider him that scummy in the first place.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:10 am

Post by dejkha »

I'm a Vanilla. I'm still good for a lowell lynch, but I won't vote just yet.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by dejkha »

I just noticed Emp said he's ok with a lowell lynch, so I'll just vote now since that seems to be the majority.

Vote:Lowell

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:34 am

Post by dejkha »

Meh. I had a bad feeling about Emp. Atronach seemed to post too little for my liking (I know, ironic, isn't it).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”