Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Atronach »

SpyreX wrote:I am, right now and pre-emptively, calling all of those people scum. Come day 2 sans confirmed scum I want the contentless players eliminated.
QFT. I'm with you on this one:)

But I'm also going to random
Vote: SpyreX
because it's scummy to set up an excuse for later mislynches.

BTW, Current seriousness level: -10% :)
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Atronach »

Random OMGUS
Vote: Juls
:P
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Atronach »

Oh come now. Sure we were fashionably late to the party, but it's not like we didn't pay for it. Pearl Harbor wasn't our capitol, but it was no mere rap on the nose either. Not to mention we are constantly reminded of our late arrival by Brits...like yourself *narrows eyes* ;)
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Atronach »

After I mentioned that the wagons forming, by nature, weren't random you took your vote off and placed a different random one. Why is that?
Coincidental. I had to strike back at Juls, because despite my fooling her, she won in the end *shakes fist*
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Atronach »

Lowell wrote:spyrex gets townpoints. KoC does not. Carry on.
So this wasn't a joke then?
Lowell wrote:Nah, just making a note of it for now. When I have a more complete take on things I'll share, I promise.
This smells. I don't like the "I'll sit and wait" approach, it's scummy.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Atronach »

What's there not to like?:)

But seriously. Is there something you find scummy about his behavior?

BTW, we need more than a one or two line post from you, Lowell, concerning your suspicions. Same with you Riceballtail. Help us out here.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Atronach »

Spyrex, Posts 36 and 59 analysis was spot-on. I think it's funny just how similar those posts really are. Caboose, I don't think it's a false analogy. The posts have different contexts, but your complaint about Lowell's post 36 was not that it was unprompted, but that it was making a pre-emptive case. Your post 59 is doing the same thing.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Atronach »

Not parroting, I was trying to explain in a different way because you did not seem to be understanding. You still do not, as you have brought up context once again. The quotes are not taken out of context, they are different contexts, but the two posts accomplish the same thing: pre-emptive cases.
Caboose wrote:There ARE differences between the two scenarios. Scenario 1 implies that KoC did something to where it was worth mentioning that he didn't get town points. Scenario 2 implies that SpyreX didn't do anything scummy, but he didn't do anything town either, like other people say he has.
I think this is where the disagreement lies. Scenario 1 = Scenario 2. The way you explain it here, is just two ways of saying the same thing. It was making note that someone should not get townpoints.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Atronach »

Emptyger wrote:How was Caboose’s post any different from your [47]?
How are they at all similar? Post 47 points at scummy behavior. Behavior which has continued to be scummy I will add. It is not attacking someone in the same manner in which they attacked someone else a la Caboose/Lowell. Which is the crux of the argument.
Caboose wrote: Are you really trying to make the argument that context isn't important?
I am not saying context is irrelevant, I am saying that your explanation of what context your post was in is your opinion. And your opinion, when it comes to whether or not something you said is fallacious is irrelevant. The posts are practically mirrors of one another. You claim your reasoning for it is different, but that's just a claim.
Atronach wrote:
But I'm also going to random Vote: SpyreX because it's scummy to set up an excuse for later mislynches.

I too am concerned that this alignment, sets up excuses for later.

The 'All naughty girls will be spanked and sent to bed without snuggles...fair warning.' votecount

Votecount

SpyreX (4) - Knight of Cydonia, Dejka, Benmage, Caboose

Caboose (3) - SpyreX, Riceballtail, Lowell

Emptyger (2) - Kieraen, Plum

Juls (1) - Atronach
Benmage (1) - Juls
Lowell (1) - EmpTyger

Not voting
:
7 to lynch
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Atronach »

Sorry, hit submit instead of preview:-P Continuing...
Benmage wrote:
Atronach wrote:
But I'm also going to random Vote: SpyreX because it's scummy to set up an excuse for later mislynches.
I too am concerned that this alignment, sets up excuses for later.
You are leaving out the part where I agreed with him. That was the irony, because it was a joke post. In the joke/random voting stage. Indicated further by the seriousness level, which you also left out. Purposely?
FoS: Benmage

Speaking of joke/random voting phase. Lowell, you seem to be posting as if we are still in it. Continued trend of non-substantive posts despite the call by many for more constitutes active lurking.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Atronach »

Am I being extremely agreeable? Because that was not my intention :twisted:

Seriously though, I do not think it is fair to say I was parroting. I was, in fact, trying to help by explaining in a different manner. Still am. I am unconvinced that either Caboose nor Spyrex are scum. I am much more worried about players like Lowell and RBT for active lurking. Benmage was on the lurking list too, but I have my doubts about him for other reasons now.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Atronach »

In light of the fact that the deadline is looming tomorrow, it looks like it will be a Caboose or Spyrex lynch.

In all honesty, Spyrex, your last post looks bad in some ways. The "I want to be hung" thing is a poor move. It always looks like an attempt to prompt a "he must be town" response. If town, as I still suspect you are, sacrificing yourself is never a good idea.

Caboose has spent the entirety of the game defending his now-infamous Mirror Post. This has been interspersed only with weak suspicion by him of myself, Lowell, and Plum. Can we really call this scum-hunting? Though it will probably not swing this way, I will
Vote: Caboose

I will be checking in frequently. If it does not look like a lynch will happen without my vote on Spyrex, I will switch it to him. I'd rather we get a read on Caboose than risk no-lynch.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Atronach »

I said I would switch if it looks like no-lynch. But my vote only puts him at L-1.
Vote: Spyrex
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Atronach »

What a relief. Here I was worried you were mafia /sarcasm. One shot power doesn't make you town. Posting one minute after the thread opens makes it look like you wanted to get the first word in before everyone started jumping on you.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Atronach »

Lowell Post #45:
When I have a more complete take on things I'll share, I promise.
Still not there? If we're lucky, you'll have a more complete take on things before lylo /saracasm again. Point is, you still have yet to provide anything of substance. 12 posts, one or two sentences at most, signifying nothing. That was two days into the game and here we are on day thirteen. I think the votes on you currently say it all; post something useful or risk lynch.

Vote: Lowell

Riceballtail: 5 posts total. I believe what you said in Post #116, but since then you have only posted one-liners. No real scum hunting from you.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:13 am

Post by Atronach »

I believe the point of the L-1 is to get a claim from Lowell, or inspire activity. He need only provide something useful, and not do something scummy his next post to avoid lynch.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Atronach »

I am okay with an RBT lynch, still has posted nothing of subtance nor even addressed the concern.

Less so with Caboose. Though I find his defense lackluster. That is why it arouses suspicion, Caboose, not by nature of defending yourself at all.

I am still debating on whether or not to give Lowell the benefit of the doubt on the claim, but for now I
Unvote
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Atronach »

Weren't you already voting for Caboose, Kieraen? I don't think you get two votes.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Atronach »

The longer this goes on, the more I believe Caboose and the more I doubt Lowell. I see Lowell's claim as opportunistic, claiming one-shot once someone he knows as town did. Therefore my
Vote:
Lowell is back on.

Kieran's reasons for lynching Caboose do not make me feel a town vibe. His recent change of opinion does not either. I think the Caboose wagon is, if not scum-backed, is poor town play.
FoS:
Kieraen, KoC.

I will be on a trip to Kansas City over the rest of weekend. I will be back Monday night.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Atronach »

Ok folks, I am in KC now, and the next couple of weeks. I will take this time to read, but work starts tomorrow, long shifts. Luckily, not too too much has happened. I'll be able to post something then.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Atronach »

Kieraen: Premature claim does bother me. It is a scumtell. Possibly voteworthy. The claim of vt, however, is null to me. However, I disagree with Caboose on this:
but it shouldn't be used to condemn him. That just looks like scum trying to get a mislynch.
This is a big stretch. Like I said, the claim is a nulltell in my book, but it is subjective. In any case, the defense of his play is what makes me think he may be scum.

RBT: What is there to say? Her gameplay has remained consistent...and therein lies the problem. I've been in favor of an RBT lynch if for nothing else than unhelpfulness. And with each subsequent post, she looks more and more like scum.

I will wait for and weigh a claim before I place my vote. For now,
Unvote
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Atronach »

You had better get a claim in the next post RBT, or my vote is on you. The evasiveness is beyond annoying, beyond scummy, and is not "life or death". I will only be able to post tonight or tomorrow morning.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Atronach »

No claim from RBT, I'm hammering.
Vote: RBT
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Atronach »

:oops: Sorry, I thought mine was the last vote. I didn't realize we needed another.
Emptyger wrote:Even if there wasn't still time for his lynch to be viable, there was time for you to not avoid commenting on dejkha, so that maybe he wouldn't keep getting away with it.
I have had limited access time until recently. I didn't have time for analysis posts, especially so close to deadline on someone who is not even close to being a leading lynch. Your late case against dejkha and refusal to vote is why we are probably looking at a no lynch.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Atronach »

A doctor would never self hammer if you were still a doctor. You claimed one-shot doc, and said you had used it. A self-hammer would have confirmed. The no-lynch is inexcusable. The lynch is the town's only real weapon. We have a lot of people with no small amount of suspicion on them. We have only confirmed the dead in this large scumpool. Let's try to be organized today so that we can stave off the quick deadlines. Let us start with finding out what Lowell got out of his tracking.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Atronach »

For now let me say we cannot let this turn into a KoC Kieraen fight because we saw a similar thing happen D1. We need more people's opinions on what is being said even if you have already voted.

I haven't been on as much as I would like thanks to work. However tonight, I will post some analysis on dejkha per request, and on Kieraen.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Atronach »

Reading dejkha's posts for the game, the scummiest things I saw were these:
dejkha wrote:Sorry, I forgot about this game.

Oh wow, sorry everyone. I completely forgot about this game.
No business elsewhere, just "forgot" about the game. Excusable, perhaps, since he has posted quite a bit since. Still, all of his posts prior to this higher frequency look like scum trying to fly under the radar. Lurking through two game days is a good scum defense. What's more, his most substantive posts are in defense of himself.

I wish we could afford to lynch the people that have provided nothing of benefit to the town. Dejkha, RBT, and Lowell are the first ones that come to mind there. I think the best thing we can do is ask for analysis from these players. If they are less than cooperative, we should all agree they are lynch candidates. More than likely, we turn up scum amongst them. If they flip town, we can rest assured that this game might be lost because of poor town play. Or lack of play as it turns out.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:47 am

Post by Atronach »

KoC: It is a misrep of my posts to say I am stirring up argument or sitting in the background. I have tried to organize town today. I have posted much more, and with much more content than any of the people I mentioned. To say otherwise is blatantly and verifiably false.
FoS: KoC

To Emptyger: Kieraen analysis is on it's way. Had to run back from KC, post coming tonight. And KoC because of the unprompted claim and his recent seeming desperation.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Atronach »

Kieraen: Missed a lot of Day 1, but became active toward the end. Avoided voting at the end of Day 1 however. Which I find particularly scummy in light of the fact that he is casting so much suspicion on Emp for doing the same.

Makes a good argument against RBT. Then focusses on a Caboose lynch after Caboose claimed cop, votes him twice and claims he switched his vote at some point, check out Kieraen's posts 17-20. In Post 26 he gives an early claim of VT and throws in an "I'm not the best player" defense. Switches focus to the easier target, RBT.

Day 3 he votes Emp early and gives a suspect list, nothing wrong here except for the possibility of preemptively setting up an excuse for any of those votes later on. He's been Focussing on a KoC-Rbt scumpair for most of the day. Now this is stirring up arguments KoC.

Overall, he is actively posting. Looking for scum, or making it look like that. I see huge holes in his D1 and D2 play though. He is still a viable lynch and may even be a top suspect for me. Pending analysis on KoC, Kieraen has my vote.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Atronach »

Knight of Cydonia: One of the more active and aggressive posters. D1 play put him on the Spyrex bus. Not a scumtell in and of itself since a lot of us were on it.

Day 2: He attacks every post made against him in an over-defensive manner. His meta shows this is consistent with his play despite alignment. OMGUS vote on Benmage. Pushes Caboose lynch after cop claim. Votes Kieraen for early claim, "not the best player" defense, etc. Refuses to switch votes, helping facilitate no-lynch.

Day 3: Maintains no-lynch better than mislynch and defends that at length throughout D3. Early-claims JoaT with 1-shot cop power. Erroneous claim that Emptyger is bussing me, erroneous attack on me for lurking.
he picked out 3 people doing exactly what he's done, and said they should either give us more content, or be lynched
I do not need to defend my posting. My frequency, substance, and analysis are in no way similar to what Lowell, Rbt, and Dejkha have done.
Emptyger wrote:dejkha:
Hey, look, it’s that time of day when I point out how much lurking we’re letting you get away with, while posting elsewhere.
QFT. This is exactly what I'm talking about. This is why dejkha's lack of presence bothers me even more than Lowell and Rbt's lack of substance and/or inane posts.

Day 1 and 2 are mostly nulltell here. D2 no-lynch is excusable only if we are to believe his claim. The early JoaT claim itself is tricky though. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at least.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Atronach »

KoC wrote:how are you "organising the town" today? You've made a comment about how "this day shouldn't become a Kieraen-KoC fight", and promised some analysis.
Exactly. I have delivered on my analysis, and trying to quell out-of-control fights is an organizing action. Fights like that, if between town let lurker-scum like Dejkha, Lowell, and Rbt stay quiet until votes change. If between scum, they only serve to set up claims or establish false animosity between scum buddies.

What's more, I prompted analysis from our lurker players. Dejkha has since posted in other games and continues to lurk in this one
FoS: Dejkha
. Rbt has posted only that she agrees with everything you are saying. And we have gotten this from Lowell.
More detailed post will come when I get a chance. For now I'll say I find KoC very town, Kiraen slightly town, and RBT suspiciously absent.
Here we are three days later with no "detailed post" reminding me of the previous day when he did exactly the same thing. Promised analysis and never delivered.
FoS: Lowell

I do not think it unreasonable to consider a lynch on any of them. Excepting Rbt, but then only based on your claim. For now though, despite the continued inactivity of possible lurker-scum, my number one suispect is still K. Therefore,
Vote: Kieraen
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Atronach »

Scum might quickhammer. Anyone else will wait for Dejkha, Rbt, and Lowell to post some analysis and withhold votes until we've heard from everyone.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Atronach »

While I might not be able to offer the stunning analysis that RBT just came out with :roll:, Benmage just pinged my scumdar.
Benmage wrote:Lylo wouldn’t be so bad…it could put somethings in perspective.
Was the lylo comment a joke? Lylo is not a good thing no matter your perspective or how you try to spin it. We would still have a very large field of suspicion.

Also, I see you are eager for the unknowns to claim, but very hesitant to claim yourself. It looks bad.

The Votecount

Kieraen (2) - dejkha, Atronoch

Knight of Cydonia (1) - EmpTyger
Riceballtail (1) - Lowell
EmpTyger (1) - Kieraen
Benmage (1) - Riceballtail

Not Voting (3):
Caboose, Benmage, Knight of Cydonia,

5 to lynch
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Atronach »

Deadline is not tomorrow K, it is Wednesday. We still have not gotten anything further from dejkha and Caboose is still MIA. We really need a vote from Caboose here I think.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:23 am

Post by Atronach »

I will have to do a reread. I am still of the strong belief that we find the two of our three scum amongst the lurkers; RBT, Lowell, and Dejkha. I will do a reread of Emp though as well as Benmage to evaluate his claim.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Atronach »

Let me start by saying this:
Benmage wrote:I killed KoC. You all suck. Told you he was scum...I killed him cause I am a one shot vig. I tried to kill him two nights ago, but I was roleblocked.
Congratulations on the scummiest role claim I've seen yet. Also getting a second chance to use your 1-shot power despite being blocked...laughable:roll:. That is the first big hole in your claim. Second, there is no confirmed roleblocker in the game. Third:
Benmage wrote:I tried to kill him two nights ago...
You tried to use your vig power Night 1? Not a credible claim even if you were a vigilante as using the vig power Night 1 is a terrible move since you can have no real idea of who is scum.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Atronach »

Oh, and in response to Emptyger. No, I had nothing to do with KoC's death, this is not a counterclaim. I just have serious doubts as to Benmage's claim. If I may wifom a bit here, it looks like he's thrown out a claim counting on town believing him over Lowell, RBT, Dej, or Emp if they made their 1-shot vig claim. He is probably right in the case of Lowell and RBT. I am confident we've found scum in Benmage. His claim smells. I will do a reread and pbpa soon. Will also be looking into Emp and Rbt as partners.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Atronach »

With no counter-claim from dej, I suppose we have to believe that poor claim. I have never been opposed to an RBT lynch. Right now, I'm more interested in who isn't.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Atronach »

I have re-read Lowell. He outright refuses to scumhunt, he hammers both times, will not post analysis or explain himself in any rational fashion. However, he has remained consistent in wanting an RBT lynch throughout the entire game. He also has a good point in post 25 about an RBT-KoC pairing. I would ask him to explain in detail why he is certain RBT is scum, but I know how useless a gesture that would be. In conclusion, I do not find him near as scummy as RBT who has a clear connection to KoC.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Atronach »

We have 6 people here, and 1 confirmed innocent (Benmage). That leaves 5 people, and we think 2 are scum. Atronach, Dejkha, EmpTyger, Lowell, & Riceballtail. I have said before, and I say again, I believe we find two of our three scum amongst the lurkers. Dej, Lowell, and RBT.

We have sound reasoning from Dejkha. KoC would only have so strongly tied himself to RBT if he had known her flipping town would help clear his name.

However, if we have a Dej-KoC-RBT scumteam, this is a good defense for RBT, a partner who has had suspicion on them from the beginning.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Atronach »

@Lowell, no problem with a mass claim since I may be the only one who hasn't done so. Not much to claim, vanilla town.

@Emp, no problem with not voting for Benmage. His claim was terrible, but he is uncountered.

@All, I think everyone should put down their scum pairings. Assuming 3 scum, with KoC vig'd, we have 2 scum. We need everyone's top two lynch candidates. Right now I am leaning Dej-Low, I see potential for a feint in Lowell's most recent vote. Also do not like his no-lynch idea.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Atronach »

I, also, am for a Lowell lynch. Shall we start the voting then?
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Atronach »

Don't know why I'm asking, everyone has already said they are for.
Vote: Lowell
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Atronach »

Now
you give your top two suspects. Could we get more than a few lines of analysis as to why?

And please elaborate on why Emp's theory is implausible. It is perfectly plausible. No NK night 1 so no one suspects an SK, no NK night 2 because of the roleblock (which Benmage admitted happened), then there was a NK night 3. Seems plausible enough to me.

Plausible, but true? Maybe, but probably not. Enough to make me keep looking at Benmage? Yes, but not enough to make me vote him over you or even RBT or Dej. I am very interested to find both RBT and yourself on the page all of a sudden when you were at odds for the entire game.

You've both suddenly popped up with this Atro/Dej team with no explanation as to why, as is typical of both of your guys' play. I am interested to see just how far RBT and Dej take this vote. I suspect we will see someone switch.

The "There is no salvation and you are not alone" Votecount

Votecount

Lowell (2) - Riceballtail, Atronoch

dejka (1) - Lowell

Not Voting (5):
dejkha, Benmage, EmpTyger
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Atronach »

*prods everyone in the game*
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Atronach »

Is that it then Mod? Twilight?
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Atronach »

Thank you for the game Porkens, it was fun:)
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Atronach »

I'll post some more when I get the chance tomorrow.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Atronach »

From a mafia standpoint, Lowell and RBT were good for us. No way were we going to NK them. Their play made them look bad.

Juls you died N1 because I was sure if you went much farther into the game, you were going to vote me on priciple because of how the last game went.

More later.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Atronach »

That reminds me. Let me say thanks to my scumbuddies. You guys did great.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”