Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:18 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Mod: Can you fix the vote count, please?
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Empking wrote:
hewitt wrote:
Empking wrote:
hewitt wrote:
Empking wrote:Hewitt & Shin: Can you random vote please.
You know I don't random vote.
I'd like you to do so in this game.
I'm not a sheep Empking, I'm not just going to do something because you want me to. Give me a good reason to and I'll think about it.
Not doing it is anti-town.
I fail to see how that can be anti-town. What's important is the reaction, not the vote itself.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Empking wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:
Empking wrote:
Not doing it is anti-town.
I fail to see how that can be anti-town. What's important is the reaction, not the vote itself.
Stop making a quote pyramid. How can there be a reaction without the vote to react to?

Hewitt: Only if you accept that not RV is a scum tell. Otherwise people would ignore it.
A quote pyramid? :lol: someone is still resenting the quote pyramid of the other game. I'm not like you, Emp. Sorry to disappoint you. The reaction can be, for example, yours to him not voting.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:46 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

That's your opinion. For me, a reaction is a reaction, wherever it comes from. And I wasn't making a quote pyramid. Stop being resentful.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

dejkha wrote:Zwet, be careful not to get caught up with him. I know it's tempting to respond to every one of his posts, no matter how annoying, but it won't accomplish anything since he'll keep responding in the same way.
QFT.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

*ignores*
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Everything for you is a scumtell. How can we know you are really addressing a scumtell if everything is a scumtell for you?
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

^That was directed at Emp.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Not another useless discussion with Emp...

I hope this is the last game I play with you, Emp.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Seems like someone made a mistake with the topic.

Any roads, I've played a game before with Emp (just got lynched in that game), and I agree that he was acting stubborn. Any roads, that attitude of him make him a good lynch in whatever game he is.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Oh, please! Can you end that discussion? It's not going anywhere! I agree with hewitt, random voting is not necessary, and Emp suggested that it was some kind of ritual all townies must do in other to prove that they're not scum early in the game. Get over it, Emp, and let us play the game, you scum.

Unvote

Vote: Emp

For thinking that everything is a scumtell.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

TDC wrote:Is that a serious vote?
Yes. I don't think that attitude of him of saying that everything is a scumtell will help the town, not now not later, whatever he's scum or not. So, I rather not have him for another day.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

It's not based on previous grudges or anything. I don't like playing with that. But I can't deny that Emp's activity in this game has reduced to say that everything he doesn't like is a scumtell. For me, that's quite enough reason to be suspicious of him. And if he is a townie, do you want a partner like that, who can't truly help you guessing who the mafia is thanks to that?

Whatever he's scum or townie, he's a good lynch.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:18 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

How come anti-town is not scum? Last time I checked, all townies should be pro-town, and all mafia anti-town.

And Emp is not doing that. He's just saying that everything he doesn't like is a scumtell.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

TDC, you really think that Emp is helping the town? Do you really think Emp is being useful? Why are you so defending/preventing his lynch so much?

I've told my reasons why I want to an Emp's lynch. He's not helping the town at all (he's anti-town). Everything the other players do that he doesn't like, he categorize it as scum or something like that. Do you think it's good to have a player like that?

And that list he made of players who hunt and players who don't hunt... My, that's like the most biased list I've ever seen.

Regarding this:
TDC wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:It's not based on previous grudges or anything. I don't like playing with that. But I can't deny that Emp's activity in this game has reduced to say that everything he doesn't like is a scumtell. For me, that's quite enough reason to be suspicious of him. And if he is a townie, do you want a partner like that, who can't truly help you guessing who the mafia is thanks to that?

Whatever he's scum or townie, he's a good lynch.
Let's revisit your vote:
Oh, please! Can you end that discussion? It's not going anywhere! I agree with hewitt, random voting is not necessary, and Emp suggested that it was some kind of ritual all townies must do in other to prove that they're not scum early in the game.
Get over it, Emp, and let us play the game, you scum.

Unvote

Vote: Emp

For thinking that everything is a scumtell.
Underlined for emphasis.

So you did claim he was being scummy (and might I add in a way that makes the post sound fake - which is why I thought it was still random).

But now you claim you're actually voting him because he's useless.
If you read well, ther reason for my vote was because everything is a scumtell for him. I called him scum, just a name. The real reason behind my vote is that he's useless for the town. I don't know for sure if he's town or mafia, but I know for sure that either way he's a good lynch candidate.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Well, Grimmy hasn't posted good content either, but at least he's not acting anti-town, unlike Emp with his "everything I don't like is a scumtell".
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

He's not only useless, but he's also confusing and misguiding town with his attitude.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I don't know, I still say that an Emp's lynch is good any day, if he keeps with that attitude of him. But, the reasons of those not voting for him are valid too, so let's call it even. I, myself, not going to keep pushing on that, but I won't withdraw my vote either, unless we find someone who's a better candidate for a lynch than Emp.

So far, the only thing that has called my attention has been TDC's posts. It feels as if he was trying to defend Emp. And I'm not saying or imply that TDC's scum, but I don't like people who over-defend others like that. TDC, I know that you probably think that an Emp's lynch just for his attitude is a bad idea, but why you defended him so much? Or is it just my imagination? No sarcasm intended, just wondering if it's just me the one perceiving that way.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:52 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I see your point, TDC.

English is not my mother language. So bad it is that it's evident right away? T_T
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Mod: I was reading the vote count on the first page, and there's a small mistake. There's two votes cast by me, Emp's vote being the current one.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:41 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

But still, we won't be able to read you when it's about Emp. And due to the possibility of him being D1 or D2 lynch (yes, I still think he should be lynched early or he will only bring problems to the town in the endgame), I think that's quite important.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I don't think the following sentences implied that. Hmmm...
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

My!!!! Emp is more than annoying!!!!

Dejkha, I'm just telling what I thought when I read that. It's probably that I just misunderstood.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I still think Emp's a better lynch. If you see, he's been lurking lately, adds nothing to the discussions, and probably, it will stay the same for the rest of the game.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Empking wrote:
dejkha wrote:Does that mean I can insult you as much as I want and it's ok because it's a scumtell and it's helping you find scum?
Dejhka just claimed scum.
I fail to see your logic.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:I still think Emp's a better lynch. If you see, he's been lurking lately, adds nothing to the discussions, and probably, it will stay the same for the rest of the game.
vote: shinnen

this may have been true about 8 pages ago but we are well into the game now and have actual content to base our suspicions on rather than just playstyle.
It's not playstyle. He just hasn't done anything that proves me that he's not scum. He's still lurking, only posting his "scum-tells". Emp is still scummier in front of my eyes.

But Siroginus's lurking is also calling my attention...
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I'm not really getting all this mess... Any roads, I'm going to answer a question directed to me some time ago (sorry for being late):
TDC wrote:
TDC wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:But still, we won't be able to read you when it's about Emp.
Whom do you feel able to read when it's about Emp?
Was unanswered.
Well, you have a point there. Usually Emp only rises problems against himself. But, take hewitt for example. He's trying to find other ways to keep the game going without needing to lynch Emp for his playstyle, like looking for any leads in other players. I have given it a lot of thought, and I've decided that though I dislike Emp's style, I won't make a policy lynch just for that. I mean, this is a game of discussion, not a game to take it on the people you dislike.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Grimmy, any special reason you have a gut feeling towards me? I mean, you have other reasons other than those gut feelings?
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Gut is good to start an analysis over a player, but laying a vote on someone for pure gut without backing up such feeling is not good. In general, voting with baseless reasons is scummy.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Contradictions are always bad, and I do have a policy of lynching players who contradict themselves. I'm already voting for you, Emp, but I now I have a stronger reason to do so.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

^Now, that's reaching too far.

And Thad, you seem to be very concerned about me voting for Emp. I find a contradiction, be it small, but it's a contradiction. On the other hand, you're voting for me because I'm voting for Emp. Hmm... Interesting. And you call my vote bad... ¬_¬
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I chose Emp because everything he doesn't like it's a scumtell. Scumtelling almost everything just distracts town, which is, at least for me, scummy. Also, I don't think he's helping much, and there's plenty of meta that backs up that he won't help much in a future. Would you like to reach end-game/near endgame with a player that won't help much? I seriously believe that he's either scum or a anti-town player; one way or another, he is not good for the town.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:07 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Ok, that's your personal opinion, as I have my own. However, if you do have played with Emp before, you should know that he usually doesn't look pro-town. And, it's not only me, almost every other player that has played with him thinks this way. But again, if that's your opinion, I won't be insisting in it any longer.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

See? That's clearly why I'm voting for him. Everything that's towards Emp, it's a scumtell for him. You can't point a finger at him, because you immediately are scum. That sure is helping town...
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

TDC wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Ok, that's your personal opinion, as I have my own. However, if you do have played with Emp before, you should know that he usually doesn't look pro-town. And, it's not only me, almost every other player that has played with him thinks this way. But again, if that's your opinion, I won't be insisting in it any longer.
"Look, my vote looks bad. But people always vote him, so why can't I?"
My vote looks bad? Sorry, but I do find scummy when a player OMGUS-es almost everything, and answers with "it's a scumtell" when someone says something he doesn't agree with. You may find that normal, and pro-town, but I don't.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I don't know... I think TheAdmiral is trying to hard to defend Emp, while Emp just stays in the back, with his single-phrase answers.

TheAdmiral, I can understand that you want to defend Emp so hard because you might be convinced that really, REALLY deep inside him there's a good player. But, why trying so hard? You're getting yourself in a bad position, as now people may start wondering if you're just scum that is helping a scumbuddy in problems (which, btw, I'm starting to think that as well).
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I can understand that, TheAd, as I usually don't like policy lynch either. But, what I find strange (and even suspicious) is that you're risking yourself for that.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Empking wrote:Shin: Why are you trying to threaten ThAd from speaking against policy lynches?
If you read well, I'm not threathen him for anything. In fact, I told him that I understand his position against policy lynches because I'm usually against them too. I'm wondering why he's defending you so much.

@TDC: I'm not justifying my vote with "everyone else does it too!" I'm saying that, as me, many people think that Emp is a bad player. But that's my opinion on him as a player. My vote is based on him saying everything is a scumtell. That is not only not helping town, but also distracting us from our true goal: lynch scum.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

dejkha wrote:I'd like to say so. If I made a petition to ban Empking, I wonder how many people would sign it... lol.
I would.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Empking wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:I don't know... I think TheAdmiral is trying to hard to defend Emp, while Emp just stays in the back, with his single-phrase answers.

TheAdmiral, I can understand that you want to defend Emp so hard because you might be convinced that really, REALLY deep inside him there's a good player. But, why trying so hard? You're getting yourself in a bad position, as now people may start wondering if you're just scum that is helping a scumbuddy in problems (which, btw, I'm starting to think that as well).
This is a threat.

Stop defewnding him or we'll say you two are scum buddies.
That's not a threat. I'm asking why he's risking his position by defending you, when you don't seem to care to do that by yourself.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Says the one that thinks that everything is a scumtell...
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I'm ok with an Emp lynch now, for the reasons I've stated before.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Btw, I'm leaving for vacations, so I won't be much active. However, I'll try to post something useful at least once per day.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

XD

I found the hammering situation really funny. Like "It's over, yay!" Mod: "Nop, not yet." "NOOO!!!!"

Any roads, that situation opened another door for discussion: Zwet sudden eagerness to vote as soon as he learnt that he could hammer Emp. However, I will probably leave this matter for D2. It's true that this day is degenerating already with the whole Emp issue, and we're not going anywhere.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Geez, TheAd, you have a bizarre fixation with me... Any roads... So, I'm scummy because I suposed I'd be alive for D2? Right...

So, seriously, what's your case against me? First I thought you were just defending Emp, but now I'm seeing that you have something else. Care to share with the class? Or is it your way to free attention from your scumbuddy Emp and target it to me?
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

TDC wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Geez, TheAd, you have a bizarre fixation with me... Any roads... So, I'm scummy because I suposed I'd be alive for D2? Right...

So, seriously, what's your case against me? First I thought you were just defending Emp, but now I'm seeing that you have something else. Care to share with the class? Or is it your way to free attention from your scumbuddy Emp and target it to me?
Can you actually answer the question?
Why do you want to just ignore zwet for today?
First, because I find Emp to be a better lynch. Second, because it is true that this day was degenerating, and I was tired of the same discussions again and again. I mean, it's been almost 30 pages, JUST FOR DAY 1! And this is not even a large game! I mean, I want discussion, but this is just too much. I grow bored when things just don't move. Because, you all have to admit it, some of the 30 pages are just silly discussions with no real profit (that's the word, right?) to the town. Yes, we're having new discussion topics right now, but I'm really happy with an Emp lynch, and I would need more than strong reasons to change my vote, and wanting to hammer someone is just not enough.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Not again... Would you two (Dej and Zwet) please end your personal hate already? It's only disturbing town! In fact, that can be a very clever streategy of scumbuddies to look like they aren't (hell, anything just for you two to stop doing that!)
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

ThAdmiral wrote:Long day ones are usually good for town. I am fairly confident town will win this game.
And I agree with you on this one, but this has been one hell of a long game, too long for such a small game.

@Emp: Says the one that likes to post stuff like that... >_>
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:52 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

No. The case is that you are anti-town. You answer everything you don't like with "it's a scumtell", or, in the best of cases, with a "Proof". You are just bad for the town. And bad things need to be eliminated.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

You can think that I'm voting Emp for policy, I think that I have (and I have presented them, whatever you like it or not) reasons. I will not state them again, as I have done it several times before and you fail to understand them.

Btw, I'm seeing more and more likely a TheAd + Emp scum team...
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Ah, I have to agree with hewitt on this one (although I won't ask for a replacement). This game is getting tedious, and I'm starting to hate it as well.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I don't get the "-" and "+", sir.

Any roads, I'm glad that this day is finally over... Man, I was about to just hammer Zwet for the sake of moving to the next day... But in the end, I stood true to my belief: Emp is scum, or at least, an anti-town player.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

So, where's the mod?
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I believe he's scum, otherwise he would be jumping as how we mislynched.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I just hope the mod hasn't forgotten about us...
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Thanks. I was getting tired of the same avatar, so I decided for a change. The problem is, now I usually can't recognize my own posts... -_-U
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Wow, this must have been the largest D1 ever on MS history.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:21 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I'm kind of lost in this game. I'll have to do some reread to remind some of the important points make in that eternal and never-ending day we had yesterday.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

And what's exactly your case on me, TheAd?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”