militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:03 am

Post by militant »

Vote BlodeSoWut
; although my experience and knowledge of internet trolls is limited, I understand they are negative and to be avoided.
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
[b]Churchill:[/b] "Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it."
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:55 am

Post by militant »

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Wow, three people with 2 votes each. I'm assuming 5 are needed on one person before they are lynched?
I thought this was kinda ironic since I random voted BlodeSoWut and then Darkcoffeejazz voted her after I did which put her at 2 votes and is then surprised when there are players with 2 votes this early in the game.

Also, I can understand Sens's frustration with Zwet. Zwet, you are contradicting; you suggest your actions or due to the RVS in this post:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I am playing. And since when is the RVS a bad thing for town?
But I think you are mistaken in your understanding of the RVS. It is the stage in which players make random votes rather than make stupid comments like yours:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Oi! That's a strange signature...
zwetschenwasser wrote:Did I miss the rvs, or are people spouting crap for no reason?
zwetschenwasser wrote:I like RVS...
zwetschenwasser wrote:What did I miss? Why is SensFan getting mad?
zwetschenwasser wrote:WE'RE ON FREAKING PAGE TWO!!! Sheesh, way to be an idiot.
zwetschenwasser wrote:If you're going to be a jerk in this game even though nothing's happened yet and the game has just started I'll be very sad... :-(
I decided to miss out page 3 because my post would be massive but you get the point.
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:59 am

Post by militant »

Empking wrote:
SensFan wrote:This probably sums up his terrible play best, if I can only pick one:
zwetschenwasser wrote:OK, folks. Stop it. Now. I'm playing this game, it's only on Page 3, and there haven't been actions or anything important. Why are you saying all this random load of bullcrap when you don't even know anything yet?
Thank You
Why did you require Sens do select a post?
Darkcoffeejazz in Post 78 wrote:Also, I'm finding I agree that Zwet's posts aren't actually contributing at all, but I don't think he's voteworthy.
Darkcoffeejazz in Post 83 wrote:
We'll get nowhere the way the votes are, so I suppose I'll
Unvote, Vote: Zwet

After all, we have to lynch someone.
I find this a little bit odd, you don't think Zwet is vote worthy and then suddenly you want to lynch Zwet to get somewhere. I don't think there is any chance that we will no lynch at this stage in the game; it's no as if we are under a deadline an have to vote to lynch to get information. Weird that you feel the need lynch somebody to get information on page four.
Empking wrote:DCJ: Do you want Zwet to claim? Do you want him to be lynched?
Darkcoffeejazz wrote:It's quite simple, really. There is no contradiction.
I can say I don't think yer voteworthy, but I also don't wanna listen to you arguing and such. Besides, we learn nothing if we lynch no one. If you are not mafia, then, from my point of view, it might be the ones who are abso-posi-lutely pushing for your lynch. As in, those who started the bandwagon to begin with.

Not to mention, you two are pissing me off with yer childish arguing. You are not contributing at all when yer arguing like this.
Also, the fact you haven't contributed at all that I can see is still anti-town. Though I may not like voting for you, I'm doing it so we're not stuck on Day 1 forever, like the other game I'm in.

(seriously, MafiaScum should look into shorter days, like only a 48 hour time limit like I'm used to).

Also, Zazier, jumping the gun a bit, methinks. I don't see any real reason to vote me, to be honest. Seeing as there's no "contradiction" I can see with what I've said so far.
It's called a "random" vote for a reason.
This post was pretty useless. All you said was there is no contradiction when there blatantly is. You said somebody is not vote worthy and then vote them which makes them worthy of your vote. You also did not answer Empking's questions that I would also like to know the answers to.

Also, you are a big fan of bandwagons aren't you?

Fist you added a second first to BlondeSoWut and now you put Zwet and L-1 on page four. You seem awful eager to reach night for some reason.
Why is that?
SensFan wrote:Why isn't zwet lynched yet?
Seeing as Zwet is now at L-1, do you think a claim is required?

Unvote
. I usually get rid of my random vote once I start discussing things :P
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 am

Post by militant »

Kmd4390 wrote:Militiant, you questioned DCJ a little, but never voted him. Why?
I usually go on the Internet once a day. I went on one day and did not vote for DCJ because I had just unvoted from my random vote and the following day he had been lynched so had little time.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:46 am

Post by militant »

Kmd4390 wrote:
militant wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Militiant, you questioned DCJ a little, but never voted him. Why?
I usually go on the Internet once a day. I went on one day and did not vote for DCJ because I had just unvoted from my random vote and the following day he had been lynched so had little time.
Why couldn't you vote when you unvoted your random vote?
At the time when I unvoted BlondeSoWut, if you notice I had a few questions lined up for DCJ to answer. He failed to answer by the time of his death but then again he did not say anything after my last post. I was waiting for him to reply. On a wider scale I think voting him in the same post when I wanted him to answer questions is premature and unfair.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:28 am

Post by militant »

Kmd4390 wrote:
militant wrote: At the time when I unvoted BlondeSoWut, if you notice I had a few questions lined up for DCJ to answer. He failed to answer by the time of his death but then again he did not say anything after my last post. I was waiting for him to reply. On a wider scale I think voting him in the same post when I wanted him to answer questions is premature and unfair.
So you weren't ready to lynch him yet? You wanted questions answered first?
Yes. Although he acted scummy which in turn caused me to question him I think it would be unfair to vote him before he had a chance to even defend himself.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:58 am

Post by militant »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:That does nooooooooot at all mean people should do it just because others do it. Basically you're saying because other people do it you should do it too and that makes it acceptable. And zwets may have been spewing random bullshit but you were just spewing regular bullshit.
Let's face it. If going into the game, I knew he would refuse to play, I would absolutely be ready to wagon him to a claim in the first page. He's absolutely useless even as Town, and still has equal chances to be Scum. Seems like a pretty good Day 1 wagon to me.
Why did you join the game if you knew he would be so useless? I did not know but if I did I would have though twice about it.

I do find this rather peculiar; that you would come into a game ready to lynch someone if they didn't meet your expectations that you knew they were likely not to meet before the roles were even given out.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 am

Post by militant »

ZazieR wrote:Militant, what's your opinion of what you discussed in post 263?
I relly don't mean to offend you here Sensfan but a little bit silly. To be sure you are going to lynch someone if they behave in a manner you think they will behave in before even they know there alignment is silly in my opinion. I don't think it is productive towards town either. Although I can also see what Sensfan is going on about; if a person does not contribute and is posting bullshit, what are you going to do?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”