MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5495 (isolation #1200) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I guess it does.

I guess I was hoping for you to look at the game from a “I know Ari is scum” perspective and kinda just spew thoughts.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5507 (isolation #1201) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Is it bad I just want Andres (or Andres 2.0) to vote first?

Or that I am seriously considering IV + Ari?

Like I have to go look at a house today so gonna be afk but it’s more likely Ari+Datisi v IV + Andres but I kinda wanna see if I am right.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5511 (isolation #1202) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5510, Andresvmb wrote:Sorry I should have said I’m VLA until tomorrow - I’m attending a concert today, and was out drinking last night.

To be totally honest, I think Datisi needs to be more obvious about what they want to do because they’ve been dragging their feet too much. Like I think everyone knows how I’m leaning and this is only dragging so you guys can figure out exactly what you want to do. So yeah, figure it out. I don’t know what else I need to say. Arguments around the NK are not convincing because they’re strategized - the Scum chooses what to do based on the information they have about what will get them closer to victory and they don’t have to make immediate sense to the Town. Constantly yapping about how you wouldn’t do an NK is just white noise to me. I’ve already made clear that I never shoot House because I knew their claim was bullshit but I’m still being thrown around as part of a solution by practically everyone so clearly that doesn’t matter to others, yet I’m supposed to take those arguments seriously. It’s irritating. And now IV thinks I’m more likely than not Scum here. So then my voice doesn’t matter and this game always ends with my execution. So why does anyone even care about my opinion? I’ve been in games where my opinion just gets constantly discarded even when I’m spot on so, I don’t intend to push my POV too hard. Sorry. If you have a specific question about my gameplay, by all means. But at this stage, I’m pretty sure I’m landing on Aristeia, and Datisi just needs to step up and actually vocalize what they’re going to do.
Why would your opinion get instantly discarded when I have spent the last few IRL days asking for it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5512 (isolation #1203) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like Datisi is pretty sure of IV scum
And Andres is pretty sure of Ari scum

Neither of you scumread me so then sounds like y’all should be cross voting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5516 (isolation #1204) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then put your vote behind it.

If you think Ari is scum vote her.

Then I post again and clear

Datisi votes IV and then boom it’s a 2v2
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5519 (isolation #1205) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5517, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 5516, MathBlade wrote:Then put your vote behind it.

If you think Ari is scum vote her.

Then I post again and clear

Datisi votes IV and then boom it’s a 2v2
I want Datisi to act. I was ready yesterday dude. Datisi keeps dragging their feet. You need to applying this pressure there.
You need to vote before them.

You + Ari is also a possible world.

I want to see you act before Datisi if at all possible.

You are scum in more worlds than him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5520 (isolation #1206) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

The only world that is a loss if you act first is IV + Dat and you vote Ari
Or Ari + Dat and you vote IV

IV + Dat I don’t feel is probable
And I don’t see you suddenly voting IV.

So please vote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5531 (isolation #1207) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5527, Aristeia wrote:well if scum him votes for me and iv ends up flipping today he has 0 chance of winning tomm.
This is why I want Datisi and Andres to act first.

It will limit the worlds to what I think they are (if I am right)

Now I would prefer Andres to go before Datisi but if Datisi acts first then Andres I don’t so much mind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5532 (isolation #1208) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And it forces scum to decide if they are bussing or not either.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5536 (isolation #1209) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I hope you feel better Ari.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5538 (isolation #1210) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry I overreacted and lost my temper too.

I usually am better.

You’re still in my PoE obviously but I said some things I shouldn’t have
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5541 (isolation #1211) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5539, Aristeia wrote:It's ok I deserved most of what you said about me - I am quite unreasonable sometimes.
More about what I said about gamethrowing was bad too.

I could still be nicer though.

I am going through my own shit and it was a bit of a wake up call.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5543 (isolation #1212) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hey IV you here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5544 (isolation #1213) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Kinda debating doing something silly to make sure both you and Ari aren’t scum,

And if you’re town it’s kinda in both yalls interest
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5546 (isolation #1214) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It’s more the more Andres doesn’t post the more sure I get Andres is scum and Datisi is town.

So if you both are here could rapid fire vote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5549 (isolation #1215) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It only works if IV is here.

Was going to flash vote Andres then Unvote next post and see who flinches

But now I have explained it won’t work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5560 (isolation #1216) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lots of words, lack of votes. :(

Sad Math here

Will read all the words after work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5566 (isolation #1217) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am in a bit of a weird place atm.

Game just finished so yeah my emotions are weird atm.

Can I bribe Datisi or Andres with emoticons to vote?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5568 (isolation #1218) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whichever way works.

Neither of them scumread me and so necessarily the game is solved for them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5569 (isolation #1219) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

They should be directing arguments towards me after voting because I don’t see any other way this goes down.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5571 (isolation #1220) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5570, Datisi wrote:
In post 5568, MathBlade wrote:Neither of them scumread me and so necessarily the game is solved for them.
how is the game solved for me again?
You townread yourself. You townread me.
Two out of three scum are in Andres/IV from your POV.

If Ari+IV vote whichever
If IV+Andres you always vote IV
If Ari+Andres you always vote Ari

You scumread IV therefore the solve to you is IV+Andres.

Similarly the solve to Andres is Ari+Datisi.

Both of you (Datisi/Andres) are bickering at each other trying to get the other to say they’re scum which is not productive
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5573 (isolation #1221) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5572, Datisi wrote:that isn't a solved game though. my solve is iv/andres currently, but it can be wrong, the game isn't solved for me.
Okay another way to look at this from your POV.

I am town. You’re town.

Who is the third town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5587 (isolation #1222) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5586, Datisi wrote:
In post 5585, innocentvillager wrote:I think you should have some opinion of my dayplay by now.

pedit: I talked about my Math read and yes I did abandon mech for him. I think he's town here by dayplay.
my only opinion on your dayplay is that the suspicion/conversation with andres feels kinda awkward and makes me think you're distancing lole

where did you talk about math again? i skimmed your iso, i don't see it, other than a generic "math twon by dlayplay"
Please rate fypov scale of 1 to 10 the scum team
Ari + IV
Ari + Andres
IV + Andres
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5590 (isolation #1223) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5588, Datisi wrote:do the scores have to add up to 10

i guess i'd say
ari+iv 1/10
ari+andres 2.5/10
iv+andres 6.5/10
Why is Ari IV so low?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5592 (isolation #1224) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5591, Datisi wrote:because i don't think ari lolsheeps me onto BOTH of her scumbuddies on day one. and because i don't think iv agrees to yeet her yesterday when you voted her without as much as saying anything, literally a naked vote. and i also had some other thoughts on the subject of "what from ari's side looked really non-partnery with iv" but like, if you want that, that's happening tomorrow since 2:41am etc
That’s plenty

I can discard that
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5597 (isolation #1225) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ari can you post me some funny gif?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5601 (isolation #1226) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Funny gif please?

Those were cute :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5611 (isolation #1227) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5602, Aristeia wrote:mm how about this one of a cat who discovers the miracle of tissue boxes?

VOTE: IV

That works.

Excuse me while I become a human burrito.

I kinda really wanted Andres but I feel like Ari and Datisi if scum earned it

I have no spoons really left to go into why due to other issues taking them up.

Datisi is asleep so the only scum to possibly lose to is Andres who usually doesn’t post now.

I will see if I have voter’s remorse in an hour or two maybe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5613 (isolation #1228) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly I can’t decide between the two of you
And you and Datisi actually answered my questions without it feeling like fighting.

So diving into the burrito now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5617 (isolation #1229) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

Did we just lose? Or did Andres bus?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5627 (isolation #1230) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Clear

Gonna go to work.

Please cross vote and case each other. Please don’t yell repeatedly at each other.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5629 (isolation #1231) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have an hour or so beforehand but I kinda expected to be dead and Ari live as IV+Ari was still possible but me and anyone else after the flip wasnt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5635 (isolation #1232) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s more I won’t be voting right away.

I figure that y’all have prod dodge time to get a nice case on each other done. That way I don’t rush my decision.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5637 (isolation #1233) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

At this point I am more just gonna reread again and vote when I can so it’s more giving people a chance for a last case.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5640 (isolation #1234) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1020, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:house is town

if house is fakeclaiming and willing to throw the game though and IV isn't really a mason ill be really pissed

\
Sending hugs to RTP
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5641 (isolation #1235) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Do you have anything Andres?

Any case at all?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5652 (isolation #1236) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Prod dodge I am town
Ari flipped town

This is technically content as I am reading.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5660 (isolation #1237) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

This is more content. I think I have my mind made up but just want to give the 48 hours as promised so will vote tomorrow morning when I wake up barring explicit permission from both to vote early.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5709 (isolation #1238) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Andres

I hope I am right.

A part of me says to follow Mastina elo rules and you vote for the Townier of the two but I can’t see Datisi scum here and I can’t really follow Andres’s arguments and I cal follow Datisi’s.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5711 (isolation #1239) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yay. :) I guessed the division yesterday correctly!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5713 (isolation #1240) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5712, Datisi wrote:you're not like, the world's most horrible slowroller, right?? we actually won this nightmare???
Correct. I rarely slowplay as scum. I find it too much of a risk except for a few times.

The only way town loses is if you’re slow playing scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5715 (isolation #1241) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Good to know lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5732 (isolation #1242) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gg Ari

At least what you said came from a good place

I think we both got heated

I think we just play differently and your way is different than mine

I kinda am blah atm.

Gg all
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5736 (isolation #1243) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Excuse you two.

Get a shipper hydra already.

Aritisi?
Dateia?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5737 (isolation #1244) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

(The above is obviously in a joking tone)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5740 (isolation #1245) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Making metas similar is hard while not sacrificing win con. <3 Good luck in that journey IV and I am proud of you for trying to eliminate tells.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5742 (isolation #1246) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Me too :) I just have trouble with portmanteau ing people’s names.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5747 (isolation #1247) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5745, Aristeia wrote:yea I can't really fill my iso with fluffy flirt with Datisi posts if I am informed of his alignment :<
But you can fill the hydra PT :D
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5759 (isolation #1248) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5756, catboi wrote:some comments:

On the Almost50 force replace:
obviously, him trying to clear himself via his online status constitutes an unacceptable use of OGI. The funny thing about these games is that the timeframe is wide enough that the rules dealing with this have already been addressed since then. The scumteam was understandably upset about that post. Having not done much modding I deferred to the listmods before taking action here, and it was settled on that a force replace was the right call rather than a modkill. I think that worked out for the best, as it ultimately did not have a dramatic effect on people's reads on the slot, and a modkill would have significantly altered the gamestate. (Of course, the mechanical clear probably mitigated some of the damage but that wasn't a factor in the decision). My one regret was not thinking to blank that section of the post the moment I saw it, had I thought to do so it might have been resolved a bit more cleanly, but I was over-cautious and didn't think of it as an option at the time.

On toxicity:
The game clearly got too heated at times and I was lax in addressing it. I did issue an immediate private warning to frogsterking for as that post was clearly over the line. The replace out was voluntary on his part. I mostly stayed back from the conflict otherwise, as I generally prefer to not intervene unless absolutely necessary, but even if posts individually weren't crossing the line, the attacks being sustained over such a long period of time might have pushed things too far? I felt as though I should have issued warnings sooner, at any rate, because it felt like when I finally had to intervene I had taken too log to do so. My impression was at that point the argument had degraded into unproductive insults between aristeia and mathblade, but the hostility was present long befre that. It's hrd to keep track of every post in a game, at any rate. It's something I'll need to consider in the future, at any rate. I think in the future I have to try to be more on top of things.
That’s what I was trying to not get VFP to mention.
I didn’t realize he had a mech clear because hadn’t read.

I didn’t want to be cleared for OGI.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5762 (isolation #1249) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t think anyone still alive believed it but the dead PT seemed to?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5766 (isolation #1250) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5764, catboi wrote:Anyway, congrats to the town on winning, thanks to you all for playing. Kudos to mathblade for making the right call in the end, it's a very difficult thing to pull yourself out of a bad tunnel, speaking from experience.
Thanks catboi <3
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5767 (isolation #1251) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5765, Datisi wrote:
In post 5760, Andresvmb wrote:It’s funny because I was cackling when I saw that I hadn’t misread Datisi because it’s both funny and damning.
i was genuinely debating whether to make that post, because i knew it gives both you and koba some MASSIVE ammunition to use against me in future games if i wanna call your read on me bad, but i've always said that winning this game > winning future games, so... fingers crossed no bad alignment rolls for me >_>
There’s no bad alignments
Tbh I prefer scum to town.

*hides from the blushies and ugh why*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5769 (isolation #1252) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5768, Datisi wrote:i have fun as scum

i just don't have fun when some obvtown fucker snipes me on page 3 and i have to bullshit my way through why their read is Bad, Actually
Page 3 can usually be ignored tbh. Just give something more shiny and people go look at more shiny or figure out what the person wants and give it to them then they usually Unvote
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”