afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:02 am

Post by afatchic »

okay i like the first post my germy. i don't think he is giving the scum to much info, since most likely they have a good idea about the roles already. and i also don't think it was a bad idea to come out with it since from what i got out of his post, it wouldn't be a good idea to NK him N1.i also agree that miller should claim now and it may help catch a scum early on.
i am also a fan of the RVS
so Vote: Kairyuu
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by afatchic »

alvinz95 wrote:Really don't like how you CLAIMED on page 1. This doesn't mean its scummy, but quite ridiculous actually. You just planted a bullseye on yourself if you are town for a nightkill. To me it seems you're trying to appear very townly with an overkilled beginning post full of stuff that should appear later naturally.

No random vote this time around.
not necessarily

i actually like the claim like that, however i don't think any other backup roles or anything should claim, but i still think miller should claim. and i don't really like how a couple people have attacked him because they think its more useful to the scum. all it does is give the town a better idea of the setup, since the scum should already have a good idea about it since they already know 1/4th of the roles. while it does give them a better idea later down the road on who a backup role might be, i don't think it hurts that much right now. and if he does get targeted tonight, then thats fine since a backup role is just a vanilla until the real PR dies.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by afatchic »

kairyuu can you please explain to me how i am just latching on and then backing off when he went under fire? the best i can tell i don't even think he is under fire. i thought it was a good idea and could prove helpful to some PR townies. i also don't like how 62 posts into the game you are already saying that i am a good lynch. that comment is based off of two or three posts where i say i thought his action was pro-town and answered a couple questions that had been asked. my vote on you just went from random to serious for talking about having a good lynch this early in the game.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:39 am

Post by afatchic »

artem- not really good at quoting just one sentence out of a huge post like that, but this is for the last 2 paragraphs.
i just assumed that there are atleast three scum for a few reasons. first i think i saw it come out of one of germy's posts after all his math.
but second i think the only way it would be anything less, would be if it was a 2-10 setup. which if germy was scum, he would know that there are no PR and would not have any reason to fish for PR's, which makes me think if he is scum there are atleast three, or that he is a backup PR townie and he is really trying to help.
so yeah i think you had the same thought process that i went through.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:12 am

Post by afatchic »

sekinj wrote:I think the biggest victim of misrep right now is afatchic. I don't feel like you are representing my comments correctly either, but maybe I havn't been clear enough. in any case, I'd like to see what clarification afatchic can bring.
QFT seems like everytime i post something i get ganged up on by about 4 people. busy week of classes, but ill try to catch up tonight.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by afatchic »

sorry for lack of posting... hopefully catch up tomorrow
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”