Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3010 (isolation #600) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, half the table really isn't playing... Pooky.. we haven't gotten any actual thoughts on where to go from you here on D2.... So I think I've overcommited to stuff (lol never again) but I want to just do a full read through, cause I think I'm missing something, so that's why my reads are off, so uhh that'll be on the agenda lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (isolation #601) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Andante »

I think I'll stand by not voting out the neo claim here though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #602) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Andante »

I did some looking into the actual claim. here's some info

Non-Consecutive Night modifier

> Although this is an effective way of reducing the power and influence of a role in a game, X-Shot and Even/Odd Night restrictions are typically more common.
> Non-Consecutive Night Commuters or Doctors are the most common roles associated with this modifier, but it's certainly possible for it to be applied to others.

Neapolitan role

> While Neapolitans have utility for both Town and Mafia, they are more commonly assigned to Town.
>
The Town Neapolitan
is designed around the ability to confirm townies rather than get guilty results on mafia. As no normal mafia roles are immune to its power, any vanilla results are indisputable.
The Neapolitan is weaker than a Cop (which can get guilties) and stronger than the original Vanilla Cop (which can't confirm alignments). Its power is comparable to a slightly weaker Gunsmith, in that it has the potential to get many more false guilties, getting the same result on all Power Roles as it does on Mafia.
>
As an anti-town role
, the Neapolitan is equivalent to a Vanilla Cop and slightly weaker than a Role Cop, in that its primary purpose is to determine which players are Power Roles and worth killing.

In conclusion. I think we have a maf neo, but if it's town, this will be high on scum's radar to kill...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (isolation #603) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3018, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3014, InsidiousLemons wrote:p-edit only likely to get NK'd as town. i said this in the context of the worst case scenario where we flip asteria and it turns out the claim was real.
ok so if we let her live, wouldn't whether she gets NK'd or not give us valuable information about her alignment?

like if you're saying she definitely gets shot as town, why not give the scumbags a chance to kill her?

yeah, so now we need to find someone to elim...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #604) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3020, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3017, Andante wrote:In conclusion. I think we have a maf neo, but if it's town, this will be high on scum's radar to kill...
um

then we'd have a

mafia roleblocker (according to koba)
mafia doctor ( according to first page)
mafia neo..

thats a pretty loaded mafia team

oh true... I don't believe we have a roleblocker though... vig is super sus... as it was pointed out, vig either shoots town or dies shooting the maf doc save... like

In the weak modifier definition:
> Vigilante (note that if the Vigilante shoots scum, both the scum and the Vigilante die)

it makes 0 sense to roleblock that claim... but obv we're not yeeting the vig claim either :/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (isolation #605) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3021, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3004, Andante wrote:ahhh tbh I shouldn't have knowingly let town!Dragons die d1
knowingly?
you're seriously claiming you knew dragons was town and were willing to hammer anyway?

p-edit i think a maf neo is highly unlikely in this scenario. not out of the question, but you keep doing this thing where you assume that a fake town PR claim must come from the mafia equivalent of the same role and i don't really know what the reasoning behind it is

did you not read my day 1? I kept yelling dragons town, even at the end I said it was flipping town... no one would listen, so I said "whatever" and let yall have it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #606) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3004, Andante wrote:ahhh tbh I shouldn't have knowingly let town!Dragons die d1
knowingly?
you're seriously claiming you knew dragons was town and were willing to hammer anyway?

p-edit i think a maf neo is highly unlikely in this scenario. not out of the question, but you keep doing this thing where you assume that a fake town PR claim must come from the mafia equivalent of the same role and i don't really know what the reasoning behind it is

and ooh on the 2nd part lol, it's cause that's what I always did as scum.. just claim the town equivalent of my role, like being a mafia watcher was fun, and town believed I was a legit watcher
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #607) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3026, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3024, Andante wrote:
knowingly?

did you not read my day 1? I kept yelling dragons town, even at the end I said it was flipping town... no one would listen, so I said "whatever" and let yall have it
i know you kept yelling dragons town. i just find it absurd that you would choose to make such an anti-town play as hammering a TR. stop playing like you don't care if you win or lose
Technically I didn't hammer it... I never said I don't care??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #608) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Andante »

like, implying that I don't care if I win or lose.... excuse me?? if that were the case I'd be yeeting Asteria right now just like those who are voting her.... that's all they've done today "yeah get her! worst case VFP confirmed town"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (isolation #609) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Andante »

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (isolation #610) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Andante »

and why would I be unvoted right now if I didn't care?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (isolation #611) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Andante »

excuse me koba?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #612) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Andante »

yeah I'm just leaving, I'm clearly not wanted right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (isolation #613) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3111, clidd wrote:Hum.

Actually, UNVOTE: Asteria

For now.
Asteria is a neapolitan claim, who claims to have VFP as VT

I'm informed GS with Pooky having no gun, there's 4 guns total this game

Koba claims weak vig
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (isolation #614) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Andante »

tbh I was sus of lemons early on, no one else said anything so I dropped it, but I love the case Andres laid out.

VOTE: Lemons

like, with Asteria, Lemons vote feels like he knows it's flipping town, thus when no one hammered the E-1, he was like, "ok, I'll unvote for town points here"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (isolation #615) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Andante »

but as someone else pointed out, we leave Asteria alive, and scum is going to have to kill in asteria/vfp at some point. Again. they literally killed the scummiest tracker claim no one believed...

oh, clidd, Robert also claimed tracker, got killed N1 and flipped VT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #616) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3115, Asteria wrote:
In post 3108, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3106, Asteria wrote:
In post 3099, DkKoba wrote:who is the scumteam gth asteria
Are you asking me or is gth supposed to be with?
gun to head
Osuka, T3, Anya

I'm wavering again on andres. I mean why convince everyone to not elim the PR if scum when there was enough traction there to push it through.

I don't think salsa/clidd are with Osuka and I'm starting to feel really convinced on scum!Osuka here.

I think if Osuka is scum the frustration on that slot makes sense. I'd be frustrated too if my partner was barely here. It makes sense too with how Osuka would express frustration on T3s posting but also not want T3 to be the elim.

Osuka pokes at Anya a bit in his first page of his iso but hardly mentions the slot the rest of the game. Anya early scumreads Osuka and it doesn't really go anywhere. I don't have a reason to scumread Anya alone. This is just based on Osuka being scum. Anya and T3 don't make as much sense though unless anya was convinced their push wouldn't result in anything and would be a good opportunity for distancing.

I could see T3's mentions of both players coming from scumpartners.

Thoughts on Lemons?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #617) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Andante »

And you're wavering on Andres, so we'll call your 3/4 Andres, Osuka, T3, Anya

Andres and Osuka were the strongest pushes on Robert. would they really kill that tracker claim there? with only 1 scum visiting, it's highly likly tracker wouldn't even see anything...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (isolation #618) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3120, Asteria wrote:
In post 3117, Andante wrote:
In post 3115, Asteria wrote:
In post 3108, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3106, Asteria wrote:
In post 3099, DkKoba wrote:who is the scumteam gth asteria
Are you asking me or is gth supposed to be with?
gun to head
Osuka, T3, Anya

I'm wavering again on andres. I mean why convince everyone to not elim the PR if scum when there was enough traction there to push it through.

I don't think salsa/clidd are with Osuka and I'm starting to feel really convinced on scum!Osuka here.

I think if Osuka is scum the frustration on that slot makes sense. I'd be frustrated too if my partner was barely here. It makes sense too with how Osuka would express frustration on T3s posting but also not want T3 to be the elim.

Osuka pokes at Anya a bit in his first page of his iso but hardly mentions the slot the rest of the game. Anya early scumreads Osuka and it doesn't really go anywhere. I don't have a reason to scumread Anya alone. This is just based on Osuka being scum. Anya and T3 don't make as much sense though unless anya was convinced their push wouldn't result in anything and would be a good opportunity for distancing.

I could see T3's mentions of both players coming from scumpartners.

Thoughts on Lemons?
I still think Lemons is town. They have a really towny thought process and progression on me even though they're wrong on me. Their play this whole game has screamed obvtown to me.

They were voting you while you were E-1, and they're town to you?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (isolation #619) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I can see osuka scum as well, but that doesn't make lemons town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (isolation #620) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3135, clidd wrote:Which means that you are starting from the conclusion that Osuka is scum and how his actions would be explained from that instead of evaluating if it really makes sense for scum!Osuka to push a PR.

pedit: Probably not, idk.

well what sense did it make for Koba as a vig to push the neo claim?

there's 4 guns in play, if koba and Asteria are real, scum either has 2 docs, or a doc and a traitor
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #621) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: osuka

lemons is scaring me. like salsa was quite honestly the one I wanted to get here, not sure what I think of clidd. ahhhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #622) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Andante »

it's like, we're not yeeting koba for the same reason we're not yeeting asteria today. 0 chance I think they're real, especially the "docs healed me and VFP" ok, why is your first thought scum saved you? not town has a doc that saved you? idk, I think the vig claim is worse than the neo claim, but we're not yeeting either right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (isolation #623) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3146, InsidiousLemons wrote:if there's 0 chance you think they're real then vote them with me. what has that slot done this game? what good is a weak vig to us when scum ostensibly have a roleblocker
and
a roleblocker in order for the claim to even hold water?
I mean, Koba can't get away with not shooting all game, so I'll leave it, even though they pissed me off last night by thinking they were funny and voting me....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #624) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Andante »

Like, I have a lot less of a challenge challenging Koba over Asteria here, but like, as it was explained, if Koba shoots a doc save, they die. So I'm trying to understand, if Koba is town, why did Koba shoot VFP last night? didn't give us a hint of who they were shooting, so if Koba died, we'd have had no idea who they shot. Which is why I'm struggling to believe Koba is real... Koba jumped right on the Asteria wagon, like, idk, I might be down to yeet Koba here, like, Crayons was under extreme pressure. subbed out, Koba jumped in with the gs stuff, knowing we had a gs, when I hadn't claimed gs on those recent pages... I feel like koba has tmi....
VOTE: Koba

I don't see how they're even being useful for town if they are real, like the shot last night? we had NO way of knowing Koba shot vfp, so if koba died... useless... and I don't think Koba would've shot if they were real
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #625) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Andante »

Datisi, I love this flavor lmao, most of the images have me laughing, this is great!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #626) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3153, T3 wrote:osuka is sitting in my PoE and null.

osuka is null?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #627) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3155, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3151, Andante wrote:Like, I have a lot less of a challenge challenging Koba over Asteria here, but like, as it was explained, if Koba shoots a doc save, they die. So I'm trying to understand, if Koba is town, why did Koba shoot VFP last night? didn't give us a hint of who they were shooting, so if Koba died, we'd have had no idea who they shot. Which is why I'm struggling to believe Koba is real... Koba jumped right on the Asteria wagon, like, idk, I might be down to yeet Koba here, like, Crayons was under extreme pressure. subbed out, Koba jumped in with the gs stuff, knowing we had a gs, when I hadn't claimed gs on those recent pages... I feel like koba has tmi....

I don't see how they're even being useful for town if they are real, like the shot last night? we had NO way of knowing Koba shot vfp, so if koba died... useless... and I don't think Koba would've shot if they were real
i don't see how koba would know there was a gunsmith regardless. not like mafia is informed of the town PRs, right? the post where they hypothetically claimed gunsmith and then never really explained why they did that was very weird to me but i don't think it comes from having TMI
I guarantee in scumchat they talked about my gs claim, honestly this line from you feels weird, like, makes me really see you as partners with Koba tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (isolation #628) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Andante »

In specific, this line you said:
> i don't see how koba would know there was a gunsmith regardless. not like mafia is informed of the town PRs, right?

Town is the ones uncertain there's a gs, mafia is most likely believing my claim just like they bought the tracker claim "not like the mafia is informed of town PRs" I claimed gs way before koba entered...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #629) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Andante »

I'll flip lemons then koba, both are flipping scum

VOTE: lemons
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #630) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3161, InsidiousLemons wrote:what is your current scumpool andante? it seems to change frequently based on whatever has been said in the last few posts. you are very easily swayed by others' arguments and it's part of a running theme of you just kind of posting and voting without seeming to analyze the game from a long-term perspective

the current pool?
T3, clidd, osuka, Anya, InsidiousLemons, VFP, DkKoba, Asteria
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #631) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Andante »

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #632) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #633) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3201, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3198, Andante wrote:UNVOTE:
cool. were there any posts in particular struck you as town AI for koba or are you just being indecisive again

more like I think pooky is right, vig can live another day...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #634) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3203, clidd wrote:Ok, I finished my catch up.

It wasn't exactly page-by-page, but individual-iso (including predecessors) and this is the slot most likely to be scum imo:

VOTE: T3

I don't intend to go into details, but Haschel's behavior before the substitution was very apathetic in the sense of wim and uncharacteristic with the competence that I imagine town!Haschel has. With the entry of T3 things have not changed much, considering the shallow participation/reasoning, but I still see Haschel as scummy independent of him.

Same, my initial T3 stuff was mostly from Haschel, like Haschel's lines alone... are bad lol and I don't think T3 has really helped the slot, and my reason I slightly TR him, I looked into it, and it doesn't exactly hold true here, idk I'd be down to yeet him, especially if he's not caring to play.. like, he only shows up when there's talk of yeeting him
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (isolation #635) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3211, clidd wrote:Regarding Dk(in isolation), nothing they have done so far is outside their town/scum range.
Glad we have determined Koba is town or scum, I was worried there for a second we had a 3rd party...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (isolation #636) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Andante »

so Scummy + Null = the slot is scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (isolation #637) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3217, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange

Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game

omg no... my cat is my baby!!!! For my cat's safety, we might have to get Koba here....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (isolation #638) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: T3

show up and prove you're town. thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (isolation #639) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3239, T3 wrote:It felt like Pooky unexplainedly flipped from one wagon on town that was losing momentum to another that gained momentum.

more like pooky gave his fosses, and GC was one of them, and I didn't SR STD, so I helped push for a GC vote, which Pooky was fine with since he SRed GC, there was nothing opportunistic about that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (isolation #640) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3246, clidd wrote:
In post 3243, T3 wrote:Andante is towny for the circumsrances under which she claimed.
Which are?

lmaooo clidd, I'd just roll with me being town(for now at least), I'm probably dead tonight anyways
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (isolation #641) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Andante »

3 MAFIA DOCTORS... WHAAAAAT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4327 (isolation #642) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4325, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lemons vfp clidd asteria and andante played their townie hearts out and we should have won this if we had just ignored the mech and that mistake was ours to make

the nrg exists solely to troll the players
You had crayons d1!!! yet somehow people left a vig claim alive that never shot.... lmao that is the only thing that really gets me here, the rest? yeah rip...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4332 (isolation #643) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Andante »

I tried so hard and was so wrong that game... lmaooo it was still fun though!! thanks for hosting datisi!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”