Open 646 - Semi Nightless - Game Over (D6)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #800) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Transcend »

Apreesh.

Think I'm done with this game for the night before I go off on a tangent. Go to sleep Giga.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #801) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Transcend »

same here

and i'm still gonna be awake just don't wanna feud in this thread anymore tonight
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (isolation #802) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Transcend »

popping in to say hi and that my participation levels will be tanked due to going back to work today.

im still town giga.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #803) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Transcend »

Basically I don't have anything else to say.

This is not blatant imo I think smith is doing a good job at towning it up.

So unless you have any questions Giga, I'm just gonna prodge and troll this thread.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #804) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Transcend »

God damn dude you need to learn to trust yourself

You're on your way to the biggest L of the century and it's all because you evaded your former town reads.

Like sincerely i don't know what to say. You bombed the f*** out of this game since d2 onwards.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #805) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Transcend »

I have work

I can't fight any case on me.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (isolation #806) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Transcend »

Look I'll respond on Friday. Looks like you're going vla anyways. I promise. I'm town.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #807) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Transcend »

And just tell me which bits and pieces you want me to respond to because to me the whole thing is bull hunky and I'm not responding to the entire thing. So tell me which parts give you doubts about ya boi.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (isolation #808) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Transcend »

But work takes precedence over mafia. Granted i have been late a few times due to this game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (isolation #809) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Transcend »

Okay Giga my G I know that one of the things that has you worried is my tone. You think that it's fake. I'll have you know that as town my tone flips like a dime. One minute I will be happy because things are going my way. One minute I will be upset because things are not going my way. Depending on my mood though sometimes I can just be neutral. I typically tend to not explode when someone gets lynched that isn't me. When I get lynched I explode. I think the only time I ridiculously made my explosion super verbal was when karnos got lynched. I don't know why I exploded but most likely due to having a bad day. My tone in mafia is very much reflected by how I feel in real life. Now I can tell you with great certainty I was incredibly displeased when you lynch Tenshii and even more displeased when you didn't hammer and then MHSmith was scum the whole time and he was ONE FUCKING VOTE AWAY FROM DYING and we were ONE FUCKING VOTE AWAY FROM WINNING. I just wanna point out some examples of me being pissed off but not showing it super hard when my TR gets lynched. I will be honest though, there are very few times where my TR gets lynched and karnos and Tenshii were probably the two lynches I've been most mad about on this site. Anyways.

Diffusion of Power, 647: D2 one of my tr's gets lynched, I'm town. My reaction:

Spoiler: Me
In post 1406, Transcend wrote:
In post 1404, Chip Butty wrote::facepalm: About why you think Dunn is Town now...
simply put, being too scummy to be scum
In post 1407, Transcend wrote:and partially because i sorta believe his theory about anen+dixc!scum
In post 1481, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 1482, Transcend wrote:uh was that a self hammer
In post 1483, Transcend wrote:n2 doc on me plz.

Okay so yeah this is me being fairly neutral that one of my hardest townreads had been getting lynched I spent the whole day defending Dunnstral, supporting Dunnstral, trying to get Dunnstral's scumread lynched etc.

Newbie 1730 to the north: D2

In post 565, Transcend wrote:leaning a bit towards the soula/hark/penguin slot

like i don't see joushi karnos or stove as scum at all

enefpe is a pr, he's probably going to get subbed out and we'll have more helpful inofrmation.
In post 795, Transcend wrote:Fucking idiots.
In post 796, Transcend wrote:Take your ml enjoy lylo etc.

VOTE: Karnos
In post 807, Transcend wrote:And yes karnos was obvious town but i hammered him to shut you guys up.

This is me literally hammering one of my townreads (truth be told it was because he punked me two games in a row). Not having much of a reaction. Then calling him obvious town when he flipped even though I flipped him. So that discredits mhsmith's theory of me calling everyone "obvious town".

I really hope you read this Giga because I normally don't meta myself but I WANT YOU TO WIN THIS GAME AND I DO NOT WANT YOU TO DOUBT YOURSELF. I really, really, don't.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (isolation #810) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Transcend »

I fucked up the spoilers lol sorry.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #811) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

F*** it bombed to a new page.

Giga, please read when you get a chance.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3052 (isolation #812) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

I honestly feel like that's the backbone of Smith's case. Is that my tone was faked and my reactions were faked and they weren't consistent to the reads I've had to the whole game. I have fought against that.

He still has yet to prove how every single vote he's made has not been tactical. He was never the first lynch on any wagon. He was super non-committal all game and waffly but in the scummy way. His lynches were tactical. For a guy with a lot of words to say and a lot of games that he "meta-dived" he NEVER had a solid fos and just acquiesced to the lynch that was him that had the most momentum. Literally. He was on every lynch. Every single fucking lynch. He was not the first vote. He never made a super strong case on any lynch he was on.

Also one final point I will bring up. And this is from the bottom of my heart but I'm gonna bring back Person A and Person B that I discussed with Thor. Do you really think I'd be person B as scum and deliberately defend my partner when he was basically toast given the momentum of the wagon? If you think I would, keep in mind that I would have that negative attribute attached to me for a really fucking long time given all the mislynches there were. Mhsmith's vote wasn't as heavy as you think. It was the softest vote, it was on the wagon with the most momentum, karnos and him didn't really interact much. That's a textbook bus right there. It's worked well for him though because voting him has earned him insane towncred from lots of bodies. The rest of his game compared to his N1 is fucking awful. Again, non-committal reads, and lynching the person with the most momentum, every. single. time.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (isolation #813) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'd also like to point out that I map out every scum game I play. I can quote examples of my two completed scum games where I said I was mapping out the game. And I make sure my map wins me the game. If I were scum this map would be suicide. If my map was to include defending the s*** out of karnos when his goose was cooked, that's not a very good map. Both my maps both times were very good, however in my multi ball game my map lost me the game due to an incorrect meta scumread.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (isolation #814) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'm not losing this fucking game and I will not let you lynch me. You will be lynching mhsmith.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #815) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by Transcend »

Also I am one to bus my partners. In Mini 1796, on Day 3, there were so many mislynch options but I hard pushed on Tommy to gain towncred. It won me the fucking game. I bussed Bacde over getting lynchbait Lowell lynched. It won me the game.

Giga I am begging you to not spaghetti this hammer.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3056 (isolation #816) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Transcend »

This is single handedly the hardest I've tried in a mafia game, and there's no way in hell I'm letting you mishammer after all my efforts. Especially because you beefed the hammer yesterday and would've won had you listened to ya boi.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3057 (isolation #817) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

Again I don't want you to think I will hate you post game if you mishammer Giga. I value our friendship it means a lot to me. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I will have you know I will be genuinely upset if you waffle YET AGAIN to your demise. You waffled on KTS and lynched him...... mislynched. You waffled on PC and lynched him............ mislynched. You waffled on Tenshii and lynched him........ mislynched. You're about to waffle on me and mislynch me. Shouldn't 3 times of waffling and mislynching be a lesson to you? You got scum lynched d1. I spaghetti'd d1. You're obviously a very good player Giga with very good early reads. Your participation and effort recently declined due to other factors. I can say with great certainty that your townread on me was on point. You really need to trust yourself from what your initial thoughts were. Like I will not stop tantalizing you post game if you lynch me and that was the fourth time you waffled and fucked up.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (isolation #818) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Transcend »

I am appealing straight to your heart here Giga.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #819) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Transcend »

Sticks and stones can break my bones
But walls of text can never hurt me.

My case is genuine on you and you're just being ignorant.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #820) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

Take. Your. Time.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (isolation #821) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

My worst nightmare is you hammering me when I'm not extremely available to defend myself and attack mhsmith. I'm available on Saturday as well. We will have a long ass talk about this and i will get you back on the right track.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #822) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Transcend »

P
R
O
D
G
E
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3075 (isolation #823) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Transcend »

Giga mdude
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #824) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:46 am

Post by Transcend »

GIGA.

IM GETTING FUCKING BORED.

THE DESIRE TO SELF HAMMER RIGHT NOW IS REALLY HIGH SINCE I ALREADY KNOW FINAL SCUM AND I WANT TO SEE THE SCUM PT AND THE DEAD PT ALREADY.

MY DESIRE FOR WINNING IS LESSENING QUITE A BIT BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION.

CAN YOU PLEASE WORK YOUR WAY TO A DECISION!?!?!?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (isolation #825) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Transcend »

hammer wrong or hammer right, i frankly don't care anymore.

i'm proud of myself for redeeming my awful d1 by campaigning to lynch final scum yesterday.

i just want this game to kick the bucket already.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (isolation #826) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Transcend »

like at this point, even smith is done making walls about me.

i think he probably just wants you to respond as well.

this is getting boring or me and i can't speak for smith but most likely him as well.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (isolation #827) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Transcend »

i think i might have more posts in this game than everyone who isn't in this 3 way lylo combined.

sorry about the hyperposting <3
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #828) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Transcend »

Slots that weren't in 3 way lylo post amount (incuding hydra slips)- 1091.

My post amount- 829.

Disgustingly close.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #829) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1992, Wingback wrote:I'm not going to re-read a 200 page-long ISO but key points that stuck out to me:

1) Mhsmith's case and jump onto Karnos is the only one out of everyone here that makes sense as a smooth hop onto a bus wagon. Everyone else has interactions that stick out in a way that is unlikely to be bussing (except Rosske but he has the nightkill going for him).

2) Mhsmith asking people what they thought of the evidence against Karnos is something I've seen scum do before when they are last-minute bussing.

3) Mhsmith is one of the few that doesn't react to the KTS scumclaim.

4) Mhsmith's subtle push on Transcend after I outlined suspicion of him without explicitly agreeing with me and using information he had for months is a scummy positioning move.

VOTE: Mhsmith

This is who I think will slip scum. There's no real reason I can find to townread him other than lots of effort but that's something I could see him doing as scum given how thorough and focused and determined to win he is in his other games regardless of alignment. I could see him kill outside Thor for the WIFOM and chaos.
I'm bringing this post up again.

I know you'll be like "lolfalcon lolbanneduser lolnocredibility" but he was dead on with his read. And his reasons are correct.

Smith outlined suspicion on me when Falcon had doubts about me, fairly sure he placed a vote as well.

However, when I don't become a possible lynch at all, he evades any of that logic that as Falcon said he's had for months to pursue scapegoat mislynches on the Rosskeslot and Tenshii. Which is ridiculous because his posts tended to learn towards Tenshii getting lynched vs. the Rosskeslot and both of them were positioned to being lynched on d4, but he went with the one he thought had "less a chance of being mafia" which coincidentally was the one with more momentum.

Giga, I cannot stress this to you enough. He is not town. I am. There has been no town motivation behind his play at all.

He's only been trying to sound towny by overfluffing his posts.

I don't even know why I'm still trying when you're a clear that's not even taking what I say to heart but man....
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (isolation #830) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Transcend »

If you're scared about Night Kill analysis please don't be, I bet there's 1,000 games on this website where scum made a kill that didn't logically make sense but ended up giving them the W. So maybe the "illogical kill" is actually a "logical kill". I have one of those games in my records (Fire and Ice).

I know you're leaning towards smith being town because he's expanding on his meta and he's wifoming harder about why the night kills point to me and not him which apparently is what you like.

If I can be frank with you one more time, the iraona kill is not something I would have likely done. Tenshii would've been an easy mislynch for scum!me in 3 way lylo and iraona was leaning towards smith being mafia. I would've killed you or Thor to make the kill on smith super easy and then the mislynch on Tenshii being super easy in 3 way.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #831) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Transcend »

Also Mhsmith's reaction to KTS flip was nearly damning and I wish I pushed on it harder than I did because it was flat, basically a change of tone on his behalf. "Wow you guys fucked up even though I helped you lynch this slot, good job guys good job".

I really hope you can get to this game today because frankly it's getting tedious defending myself and attacking him and I just want a result.

I promise you, I will be mad for at most 10 minutes if you mislynch me. Our friendship will not go anywhere, I value it very much. I will only be upset not because my foe was bad but because you doubted yourself for the 4th time this game when you did that 3 times already and it fucked you. Mhsmith is a very formidable opponent and I've been happy to be in this 3 way lylo with him. Would've been happier if he got flipped yesterday!!! But yannoe, I respect good players and I always love a challenge.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (isolation #832) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1445, mhsmith0 wrote:Yeah no shit. What wolf bothers to dump final reads post hammer when his death ends the game? Also talk about your tenshii town read? What's driving that?
Giga seriously, look at this change of tone in this post vs. the rest of his game. He parked his vote on KTS and I'm fairly sure did not change.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (isolation #833) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Transcend »

"Talk about your Tenshii townread, I think you're wrong, I think he's scum... What's driving it? Oh pardon me while I get PhantomCobalt and Rosske's slot lynched in the process."
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (isolation #834) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Transcend »

"No shit KTS wasn't mafia guys... no shit..."
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #835) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Transcend »

I can honestly see the Dead PT exploding right now because quite a few people exited the game with a fos on smith or a TR on me and he's survived so many lynches.

KTS: "Why hasn't smith been lynched yet, he knew I was town before I flipped."

Tenshii: "Man I was voting scum yesterday and I still got horribly mislynched."

MariaR: "Transcend is really obvious town why hasn't Giga hammered smith yet?"

Iraona: "I said smith was scum and here I am in the dead PT. Maybe Giga will realize why I'm here and hammer him."

This is what I imagine the Dead PT will look like post game. :P
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #836) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:17 am

Post by Transcend »

Take a closer look at who was the bigger waffle in 3 way LYLO. Me or him.

Spoiler: The case of the biggest waffle
Mhsmith's posts of which I won't quote consist of inconsistent waffling and not committing to an FoS between me and Giga until I end up voting him.
In post 2708, Transcend wrote:Not analyzing the kill, it's irrelevant to me just like all the other kills.

I kinda want this game over with. I still fos mhsmith but I respect the hell out of him and I'm not going to insta vote him. I just can't see him being town over Giga but I'm willing to let him attempt to convince me if he wants to.

Are we at a fos triangle? LOL.
I respect smith even though I believe he's scum. I don't instantly vote for two reasons. 1. I hella respect him 2. I'm not gonna be that guy.
In post 2717, Transcend wrote:Why did all my confidence for this game fly out the window? It's one thing when you have mislynches but now that we have no more I'm absolutely frozen. I've had fairly good reads sans karnos being scum. I still think that it's mhsmith but Giga had questionable actions as well. AFJFJSLSJSJSSS
Still leaning towards smith!!!
In post 2747, Transcend wrote:I was fairly sure either Giga or Thor were gonna die.

RN I'm at 75 smith and 25 giga but it's not enough to make a vote.
In post 2751, Transcend wrote:mhsmith don't twist my words. I still think you're scum but I'm playing it safe and investing this game until I am absolutely positive on who is scum. I.E. I'm not giving Giga a cake walk win if he's scum. I can say one thing on a mislynch but when it's LYLO my mind can completely change.
Still leaning towards smith, he's twisting my words!!!!
In post 2770, Transcend wrote:
In post 2768, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I feel bad for whoever is the other townie because I feel like I'm gamethrowing at this point when I'm trying to justify bad townplay
Don't feel bad if you are town. I've half-assed several town games whether it was due to other, more interesting ongoing games, or if it was just due to me having a lack of care in the game. You didn't throw the game if you're town because you strongarmed scum d1.
Don't feel bad if you're town... hey I think you're town... you're not bad buddy.
In post 2787, Transcend wrote:Anyways FMPOV: karnos was bussed by his partner.

This points to mhsmith being wolf because his vote and tunnel were over all softer and possibly less genuine than Giga. However his answer to my question stated he was "w/e" with the lynch as he claims he was about a 7 in confidence.

Now it could also point to Giga because no one can be 100% certain that a wolf is wolf unless they are actually wolf. Being a 10 that someone was scum sounds incredibly risky. Also mhsmith brought up a point that Giga could've voted karnos and then Io and Thor dumped on him so him unvoting would be inconsistent. He might've had no point of return.

I think that's enough analysis of the karnos bw because it's mostly inconclusive for me and both of you bussing is plausible. Gun to head if I were lynching off of this I'd probably choose mhsmith.
Gun to head Smith is scum!
In post 2830, Transcend wrote:ntruging theoryu got there buck-o

(i'm drunk don't take anthing i take seriously)
Even drunk!me thinks Giga is town!!!
In post 2834, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Reading that makes me confident that, regardless of who is scum, I'm supposed to have the hammer here. That implies scum!Transcend more than scum!Mhsmith, because scum!Mhsmith probably would rather have Thor as a townbeard.
Oh noez Giga scumreads me!!!!
In post 2835, mhsmith0 wrote:you probably will. I'm back on D2, I don't feel as strongly about your D2 being bad and trans's being good as I previously did.
Oh hey Giga townreads me now, let's steamroll Transcend.
In post 2849, Transcend wrote:Bout ready to vote smith honestly and say eff it. This is frazzled me though and i will take one more look at this game when I'm fully awake but i went into this day fosing smith and i just had a few questions to ask giga which he answered fairly well.

One thing i will say before i go out against my own fucking will is that i did not pocket tenshii. And i will not stand for having being accused of doing such. Yes, i defended the shit out of scout in creatures mini, but that was tactical. I knew he was jk and i knew i could pseudo confirm someone as mafia. This time it's entirely different and not tactical. He's been my best town read throughout the course of the entire game. He was someone i was not worried in the slightest about being scum. I made a massive fucking wall defending the shit out of him and attacking smith that took me three fucking hours. With all that and being labeled as pocketing genuinely pisses me off.
Yeah I don't think smith can be town, not like I ever really considered it, but this is the last straw!!!
In post 2850, Transcend wrote:And if you think my tr was implausible, giga he was in your top tier of town reads along with me, kts trd him, and he was the best tr of wing/ira who got flipped immediately when they joined the game.
Gonna start appealing to my townread since I'm giving him hammer!!
In post 2851, mhsmith0 wrote:if you wanna vote me go for it. I'm solidly leaning towards it being you, and if I'm wrong and it's giga then so be it.
Hey trans I think it's you but uh.... I'm gonna hammersit a bit more if that's alright with you
In post 2866, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2862, Transcend wrote:And yeah no pressure or anything but i will be extremely gutted if you lynch me after all the effort i exerted and after all the sleepless nights I've had from trying to solve this game. It won't impact our friendship at all though it's a tough hammer and i don't hold anything against you personally.
In post 2863, Transcend wrote:I'm likely gonna vote very soon and clear you. Enjoy your scum win if I'm wrong. But it's almost next to impossible for you to be scum.
If it's giga I'll be impressed. Annoyed that we as town never really forced giga to do anything meaningful post D1, but I just can't see their D1 as being w/w with karnos, while I can see that from you (the lack of interest in the karnos case was bizarre as a town perspective), and the D2+ stuff doesn't look nearly as clearing on you as I'd originally thought.
I'll be impressed if Giga is scum but no hammer 4 u!
In post 2874, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2870, gigabyteTroubadour wrote::(

@Transcend, i completely understand and i feel the same way about you

i really do not want this to be an AtE fest though

@Mhsmith, You've made a good case explaining why you wouldn't kill Io. Logically speaking, that makes you more likely to be town than Transcend, who I think has the motive to make all of the kills that happened. What I want Transcend to do is at least explain why that isn't the case because I think it's only fair to use the evidence we've been provided with to find the last goon. The nightkills is where there are unresolved questions, essentially, and I think that's the most important thing for Transcend to look at if he wants to prove it's you because you've been put in an auto-loss position if you are in fact scum.

sorry i was really uninterested this game, mafia is a team effort and i really did not pull my weight this game.
It's the uninterested bit that does make me suspect you, it's theoretically conceivable that you bussed and then coasted behind being uninterested. My problem with that idea is that your D1 really didn't look like it was a bus, either on your end or from karnos's end.
You say hmmm it still might be smith. And he says hmm... I still possibly suspect you. You might have bussed karnos, Giga!!
In post 2877, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2876, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:let's take our time then for everyone's sake
Sure.
Well I'm sure Trans is scum but sure I can hammersit longer.
In post 2895, Transcend wrote:"this is why trans sucks" "this is why giga sucks" they both suck but trans sucks more

just a lot more fluffier :)
Literally mhsmith is still waffling here.
In post 2904, Transcend wrote:I doubt I see myself reaching any other conclusion. If you flipped scum I HAD YOU D2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wp if you dodged that bullet.

VOTE: mhsmith0
And there's the vote!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (isolation #837) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Transcend »

Like Giga, the first post you announce suspicion on me, not one post later he's like "well yeah trans is probably scum" after he opened the day thinking YOU were scum.

That was a tactical, non-genuine 180 of him and you're smart enough to realize this.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (isolation #838) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Transcend »

Now I'm not saying that I wasn't a waffle at all, because I was. I genuinely was not confident enough to make a vote due to having suspicions on both of you throughout the game. More-so on smith, but enough to where I wanted to question Giga and give smith benefit of the doubt for a little bit. Your answers to my inquiries sounded way more genuine than mhsmith's and thus ended my waffling.

His waffling did not end until I voted him. He concluded I was scum (after you posted that I might have been scum lol) but still waffled, still dug into our posts, still asked questions, still didn't vote.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #839) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Transcend »

As for the karnos bussing meta whatever the fuck it was, his vote on me was meatless on me as it was RVS and I wasn't going anywhere. When K busses, he actually gets them lynched. In Diffusion of Power he might have won the game in 8 way had he not bussed SirCakez. So when he busses he busses by getting them to the rope. I wasn't gonna get to the rope there. In his list of random.org reads (yeah I called them random.org reads) he has mhsmith's slot in there. Aka a possible lynch he would've done in the future had he not gotten d1'd. So you can count that as a bus.

I don't want you to hammer based on that though, it's stupid.

I'll stop posting for now that way page 124 is not entirely filled with Transcend posts but please read it. I'm positive it will make you 180 again.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #840) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Transcend »

night kills are all you have to rely on not getting hammered for. that's literally it. you can't properly defend your actions that everyone could visibly see for the past 2 months.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #841) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Transcend »

and i have defended myself from making the night kills that were made.

i'm just not selecting to make a case from them because

1. they're inconclusive, the night kill could be made by either of us and there's that
2. it's cheap
3. i have a plethora of other reasons for you to be scum.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #842) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Transcend »

your case on me bubbles down to "tone" which i've been known to have ridiculous tone changes in every single game i play and "he would make those night kills, not me". it's very fluffy and at the same time very flat.

my case on you is based thoroughly on the actions that you did throughout the course of the entire game. how EVERY SINGLE VOTE you made was tactical and not genuine. how you had flat reactions and tone changes upon flips. reading your iso you had fairly consistent tone throughout the game, which you did a good job of, however when kts was hammered your tone immediately changed.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (isolation #843) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Transcend »

1. That was giga who pointed it out

2. Fine, okay he posted a reads list which made him "obvious town". Your tone still changed quite a bit and you still knew he was flipping town whether Giga did or not.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #844) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 3099, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 3095, Transcend wrote:night kills are all you have to rely on not getting hammered for. that's literally it. you can't properly defend your actions that everyone could visibly see for the past 2 months.
Yes, clearly there's no case on you other than night kills :roll:

Let's all pretend none of the following are out there:

1) Your lack of interest in the karnos case D1
2) Your constant attempts to change the conversation away from karnos and onto literally anyone else you could think of D1, including shitty cases on luna and thor
3) Your fake emotion
4) Your lying about people being obv!town
5) Your handling of giga today, from "I'M TOTALLY GONNA SOLVE THIS GAME TODAY GUYS" to abandoning your stated suspicion of giga once it became clear that I was back to thinking it was you
6) Your tacit consent to KTS/PC wagons (super bizarre as town since you'd indicated opposition to those)
etc.
1. It was a solid townread based on falsified meta, of which I vowed to never use for the rest of the game.

2. Right as it's impossible to be wrong on scum as town.

3. It's definitely not fake. Maybe not consistent but definitely not fake.

4. Everyone I said was "obv-town" were my best bets for town. Then biased me called them obv-town when they flipped or when I knew their alignment.

5. Bro. You were the one waffling more. I needed to ask Giga a few questions but I never deterred away from my read on him.

6. Lol what even, that's a new one.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #845) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Transcend »

Put the nail in this game's coffin, I'm ready.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #846) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 3088, Transcend wrote:Take a closer look at who was the bigger waffle in 3 way LYLO. Me or him.

Spoiler: The case of the biggest waffle
Mhsmith's posts of which I won't quote consist of inconsistent waffling and not committing to an FoS between me and Giga until I end up voting him.
In post 2708, Transcend wrote:Not analyzing the kill, it's irrelevant to me just like all the other kills.

I kinda want this game over with. I still fos mhsmith but I respect the hell out of him and I'm not going to insta vote him. I just can't see him being town over Giga but I'm willing to let him attempt to convince me if he wants to.

Are we at a fos triangle? LOL.
I respect smith even though I believe he's scum. I don't instantly vote for two reasons. 1. I hella respect him 2. I'm not gonna be that guy.
In post 2717, Transcend wrote:Why did all my confidence for this game fly out the window? It's one thing when you have mislynches but now that we have no more I'm absolutely frozen. I've had fairly good reads sans karnos being scum. I still think that it's mhsmith but Giga had questionable actions as well. AFJFJSLSJSJSSS
In post 2747, Transcend wrote:I was fairly sure either Giga or Thor were gonna die.

RN I'm at 75 smith and 25 giga but it's not enough to make a vote.
In post 2751, Transcend wrote:mhsmith don't twist my words. I still think you're scum but I'm playing it safe and investing this game until I am absolutely positive on who is scum. I.E. I'm not giving Giga a cake walk win if he's scum. I can say one thing on a mislynch but when it's LYLO my mind can completely change.
Still leaning towards smith, he's twisting my words!!!!
In post 2770, Transcend wrote:
In post 2768, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I feel bad for whoever is the other townie because I feel like I'm gamethrowing at this point when I'm trying to justify bad townplay
Don't feel bad if you are town. I've half-assed several town games whether it was due to other, more interesting ongoing games, or if it was just due to me having a lack of care in the game. You didn't throw the game if you're town because you strongarmed scum d1.
Don't feel bad if you're town... hey I think you're town... you're not bad buddy.
In post 2787, Transcend wrote:Anyways FMPOV: karnos was bussed by his partner.

This points to mhsmith being wolf because his vote and tunnel were over all softer and possibly less genuine than Giga. However his answer to my question stated he was "w/e" with the lynch as he claims he was about a 7 in confidence.

Now it could also point to Giga because no one can be 100% certain that a wolf is wolf unless they are actually wolf. Being a 10 that someone was scum sounds incredibly risky. Also mhsmith brought up a point that Giga could've voted karnos and then Io and Thor dumped on him so him unvoting would be inconsistent. He might've had no point of return.

I think that's enough analysis of the karnos bw because it's mostly inconclusive for me and both of you bussing is plausible. Gun to head if I were lynching off of this I'd probably choose mhsmith.
Gun to head Smith is scum!
In post 2830, Transcend wrote:ntruging theoryu got there buck-o

(i'm drunk don't take anthing i take seriously)
Even drunk!me thinks Giga is town!!!
In post 2834, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Reading that makes me confident that, regardless of who is scum, I'm supposed to have the hammer here. That implies scum!Transcend more than scum!Mhsmith, because scum!Mhsmith probably would rather have Thor as a townbeard.
Oh noez Giga scumreads me!!!!
In post 2835, mhsmith0 wrote:you probably will. I'm back on D2, I don't feel as strongly about your D2 being bad and trans's being good as I previously did.
Oh hey Giga townreads me now, let's steamroll Transcend.
In post 2849, Transcend wrote:Bout ready to vote smith honestly and say eff it. This is frazzled me though and i will take one more look at this game when I'm fully awake but i went into this day fosing smith and i just had a few questions to ask giga which he answered fairly well.

One thing i will say before i go out against my own fucking will is that i did not pocket tenshii. And i will not stand for having being accused of doing such. Yes, i defended the shit out of scout in creatures mini, but that was tactical. I knew he was jk and i knew i could pseudo confirm someone as mafia. This time it's entirely different and not tactical. He's been my best town read throughout the course of the entire game. He was someone i was not worried in the slightest about being scum. I made a massive fucking wall defending the shit out of him and attacking smith that took me three fucking hours. With all that and being labeled as pocketing genuinely pisses me off.
Yeah I don't think smith can be town, not like I ever really considered it, but this is the last straw!!!
In post 2850, Transcend wrote:And if you think my tr was implausible, giga he was in your top tier of town reads along with me, kts trd him, and he was the best tr of wing/ira who got flipped immediately when they joined the game.
Gonna start appealing to my townread since I'm giving him hammer!!
In post 2851, mhsmith0 wrote:if you wanna vote me go for it. I'm solidly leaning towards it being you, and if I'm wrong and it's giga then so be it.
Hey trans I think it's you but uh.... I'm gonna hammersit a bit more if that's alright with you
In post 2866, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2862, Transcend wrote:And yeah no pressure or anything but i will be extremely gutted if you lynch me after all the effort i exerted and after all the sleepless nights I've had from trying to solve this game. It won't impact our friendship at all though it's a tough hammer and i don't hold anything against you personally.
In post 2863, Transcend wrote:I'm likely gonna vote very soon and clear you. Enjoy your scum win if I'm wrong. But it's almost next to impossible for you to be scum.
If it's giga I'll be impressed. Annoyed that we as town never really forced giga to do anything meaningful post D1, but I just can't see their D1 as being w/w with karnos, while I can see that from you (the lack of interest in the karnos case was bizarre as a town perspective), and the D2+ stuff doesn't look nearly as clearing on you as I'd originally thought.
I'll be impressed if Giga is scum but no hammer 4 u!
In post 2874, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2870, gigabyteTroubadour wrote::(

@Transcend, i completely understand and i feel the same way about you

i really do not want this to be an AtE fest though

@Mhsmith, You've made a good case explaining why you wouldn't kill Io. Logically speaking, that makes you more likely to be town than Transcend, who I think has the motive to make all of the kills that happened. What I want Transcend to do is at least explain why that isn't the case because I think it's only fair to use the evidence we've been provided with to find the last goon. The nightkills is where there are unresolved questions, essentially, and I think that's the most important thing for Transcend to look at if he wants to prove it's you because you've been put in an auto-loss position if you are in fact scum.

sorry i was really uninterested this game, mafia is a team effort and i really did not pull my weight this game.
It's the uninterested bit that does make me suspect you, it's theoretically conceivable that you bussed and then coasted behind being uninterested. My problem with that idea is that your D1 really didn't look like it was a bus, either on your end or from karnos's end.
You say hmmm it still might be smith. And he says hmm... I still possibly suspect you. You might have bussed karnos, Giga!!
In post 2877, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2876, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:let's take our time then for everyone's sake
Sure.
Well I'm sure Trans is scum but sure I can hammersit longer.
In post 2895, Transcend wrote:"this is why trans sucks" "this is why giga sucks" they both suck but trans sucks more

just a lot more fluffier :)
Literally mhsmith is still waffling here.
In post 2904, Transcend wrote:I doubt I see myself reaching any other conclusion. If you flipped scum I HAD YOU D2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wp if you dodged that bullet.

VOTE: mhsmith0
And there's the vote!
Before you hammer though I want you to read this post. I think I've made every other point I've made on him extremely clear.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #847) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Transcend »

"wah wah wah i can't be scum because of night kills"

"i can't defend my sketchy actions in game so i'm just gonna shift blame for the night kills on someone else weahhhhhh"

PEDIT: FKAE PUSH LOLOLOLOLO

i never expressed any slight interest in lynching Giga as said in my case. I was convinced all day that you were scum, but nice guy me wanted to give you a chance, you blew it and Giga responded really well. LOL LOL LOL.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (isolation #848) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Transcend »

And endless AtE is something I do as both town and scum. It's just my style. ;)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (isolation #849) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Transcend »

Probably the reason why I'm a lynchbait so very often, but I have deadly AtE and it's fun doing so nothing will change about that.

PEDIT: I pretty clearly have a case that's less fluffy and more factual than yours lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (isolation #850) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Transcend »

I don't think I've AtE'd until today, but I normally only AtE when it's myself. I wouldn't consider my quote dump case on Tenshii/Smith AtE.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #851) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Transcend »

If you're unsure, a guide to winning the game is replicating . So simple, Giga. :)

PEDIT: Lol getting hammered since I troll all the time gg.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (isolation #852) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Transcend »

I said in like several posts that I still had you as my best suspect the entire time.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (isolation #853) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Transcend »

Nah I got crapped on well done to the town and mhsmith. BUT I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (isolation #854) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Transcend »

I wouldn't have blacklisted you even if I was town. WP guys but I'm really fucking mad I lost that because I gave every ounce of energy in that.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (isolation #855) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Transcend »

Yeah but you took a crap on me and I wanted to cry so hard.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #856) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Transcend »

yeah i was trying to push away the night kills as much as possible.

i don't actually think the night kills were stupid they all pointed to me.

but how the fuck could i win that game having to survive 5 lynches..... and make 3 nightk ills.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #857) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Transcend »

I'm sincerely really fucking tilted that I lost that because I was SO FUCKING CLOSE ;-; I'll never have a scum game as good as that one.

FWIW game's over I think everyone can post now.

PEDIT: Io died because she tr'd Rosske and I wanted him dead.

Ira died because he was getting really close to solving the game and I didn't want to deal with slots that I hadn't dealt with for the past 2 months

Thor died because as I said in my PM to tojam, it would be suicide to kill anyone else.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #858) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Transcend »

Oh and btw for my mhsmith and tenshii case, it took me 7 minutes to make as opposed to 3 hours. all i did was ctrl+f their names throughout my iso, dump it in a giant post and hope for the best. lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #859) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 659, Transcend wrote:
In post 657, karnos wrote:I seem to have a talent for getting hammered on weekends while I'm away from my computer, second game in a row where this happened.

GL town. Make sure you lynch Io for me tomorrow.
this game doesn't end until vengeance is found. rip my friend. your lynch was honestly the most ridiculous thing i've seen.
You guys had lots of good points on me, but this is pissed off me talking to my partner :P
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #860) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Transcend »

OH and to anyone I may have offended in this game

IT WAS NOTHING PERSONAL ONLY STRATEGIC

SORRY FOR BREAKING THE RULES OF NO CURSING ABOUT 1000 TIMES.

I just wanted this W more than anything.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (isolation #861) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Transcend »

Swear on it.

I meant nothing I said this game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #862) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Transcend »

Part of it was pissed off me that my partner got pounced and part of it was just strategic. Meh.

I left Thor alive for a potential (most likely easy) Thor Tenshii Trans lylo

but my dreams were crushed.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #863) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Transcend »

Like on d3 I was like, yeah the moment I can thor is getting a bullet to his head

then he starts tunneling tenshii into oblivion and i'm like hmmmmm :)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (isolation #864) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Transcend »

Basically my winning move was getting mhsmith lynched and I just couldn't do it. I tried so very very hard though. And I respect being outplayed.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #865) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Transcend »

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Just kinda feel my efforts after all this time went to waste. I should've just conceded d2 lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #866) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Transcend »

i might've won that had i tactically lynched smith when falcon was alive.

regardless no hard feelings to anyone, you did good. i feel proud of the way i played, don' think i could've done any better. kinda sucked getting f***ed over due to meta diving and night kills for the most part I think his case on me was fairly good too.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (isolation #867) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Transcend »

Now I just gotta decide who gets HM I'm probably gonna give it to mhsmith here since he took an absolute shit on me, but Giga making the correct decision in the end was also pretty sweet along with his pouncing of karnosd d1.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (isolation #868) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Transcend »

I was honestly banking on a town flip to practice my scumhunting skills.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #869) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Transcend »

Thanks for hosting tojam please try to be more consistent and not so sloppy but it was a fun game to play.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3163 (isolation #870) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Transcend »

BTW fellas no Scum PT. Tojam said there was a scum!pt but I was never granted permission to view it!

I really really hope there was a dead pt.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #871) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Transcend »

But yeah on top of 5 really obvious town pouncing my partner d1, and a 6th not so obvious town bored hammering my partner along with not being able to kill for two nights

I was completely and utterly boned. Still came pretty close though so I can't hate myself at all.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #872) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 3166, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3147, Transcend wrote:Swear on it.

I meant nothing I said this game.
Then you should have left out the personal insults.

You'll be seeing a lot less personal insults from me. I have received a 2 week ban and don't intend on getting another one.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #873) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 3182, iraonavp wrote:I was surprised, still thought it was mhsmith0 even more strongly... Good job, gigabyteTroubadour!
Whoops
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #874) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Transcend »

And ye Io was pretty good too
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (isolation #875) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Transcend »

Yeah there were several wrenches in my plans along the way and I just wanted them out.

I.E. MariaR replacing lynchbait Rosske

I.E. iraona replacing Wingback

I was just tired of all these new players and I thought I had everyone pocketed I ha been playing with for the past 2 months. Eh.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #876) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Transcend »

I guess no dead PT then :(
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (isolation #877) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Transcend »

meh. i've been wrong about nka so many times though that i normally select to not use it. however if i'm town i won't object to others using it. but those kills clearly pointed to me so i was like "F OFF WITH THAT STUPID S***"
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #878) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Transcend »

but now you announce the part where mhsmith won as mafia right

Spoiler:
in my dreams ;-;
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #879) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Transcend »

:) I tried buddy I tried.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (isolation #880) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Transcend »

;-;

I thought i had giga pocketed tho :(
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #881) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

Even if i was town i doubt I'd be nked there
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (isolation #882) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Transcend »

Gave the HM to Giga as he started the game pouncing scum and then ended the game pouncing scum. I think I'm an incredibly hard scum to lynch sometimes combined with my death AtE and ability to towntell. Mhsmith and Io and Thor all did really well this game though.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (isolation #883) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (isolation #884) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Transcend »

Honored to be in there.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (isolation #885) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Transcend »

Admirable i guess.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (isolation #886) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Transcend »

Fun game, met some fun people, played with some fun old people. Even if I'm fairly sure some people I met don't like me. I won't mention names. Not happy with the result, but who is ever happy about a loss?

Return to “Completed Open Games”