OPEN 649 — PICK YOUR POWER X/Y. EXPERIMENT OVER.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

Climbs out of RVS hell
*pant pant* I think...I made it out alive...Hello everyone nice to meet you
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't think much is needed to be said in any of this it's a RVS and anyone who is taking the votes super srsly is meh I don't want anyone lynched in the first 2 days for obv reason.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #175 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 172, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Ehhghh this is kind of veering into set-up spec territory, which isn't god-awful, but I really think we should just get reads the conventional way here. Maybe referring to them could help with associatives, but we shouldn't just be policy-lynching people because they're early on the list.

Skelda, besides his position in the draft, how are you scumreading Creature?
Couldn't say it better myself
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #184 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 177, Skelda wrote:
In post 175, MariaR wrote:
In post 172, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Ehhghh this is kind of veering into set-up spec territory, which isn't god-awful, but I really think we should just get reads the conventional way here. Maybe referring to them could help with associatives, but we shouldn't just be policy-lynching people because they're early on the list.

Skelda, besides his position in the draft, how are you scumreading Creature?
Couldn't say it better myself
Kick me.
Okay! *aims a kick and falls on face trying* Ow...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #205 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

I guess coming from a site where days are at most 20 minutes long and you base things on live reactions I tend to want to wait to long before lynching because it's nice to have the time. Although I guess that doesn't really play a factor here.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #207 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think you upset Mioda here i'm also quite a bit shocked people have reads so early can I ask do any of the people who posted on like page 1-4 know each other because it seems like you do and I just couldn't understand a lot of the talk going on
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 208, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 207, MariaR wrote:I think you upset Mioda here i'm also quite a bit shocked people have reads so early can I ask do any of the people who posted on like page 1-4 know each other because it seems like you do and I just couldn't understand a lot of the talk going on
They obviously know each other, why are you playing dumb?
I'm not playing dumb I just asked a question and wanted a answer I have no reason to play dumb.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In RVS stage a lot of the posts are goofy and have very little meaning so it wouldn't shock me if they didn't know each other so asking if they did or not would of cleared that up for me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #259 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 218, Vedith wrote:
In post 143, MariaR wrote:I don't think much is needed to be said in any of this it's a RVS and anyone who is taking the votes super srsly is meh I don't want anyone lynched in the first 2 days for obv reason.
What are the obvious reasons?
Hi I just woke up well I think there's a ton of pro's and cons to waiting but I think the pros beats the cons so lets go over them

Pros: 1) You get more info from all the players interactions and a ton of things you can go back and re read once someone flips compared to waiting a few days with very little to go off of

2) It gives time for every player in the game to talk if a bw is started day 1 or 2 don't you think it's highly more likely to be on town then mafia because scum could be afk and not even be getting voted or town can be afk and not even help in the vote if it's on mafia scum is more likely to help a day 1 or 2 bw if it's on town for a free ml and going back to point 1 they'd love for it to be in day 1 or 2 for barely anything to go off of

Point 3) It gives time for reads to be stronger and more thought out with better reasoning so we can get into peoples heads and think why person A is scum over B

Point 4 and my fav) The game lasts longer for more fun! ^_^

Cons:

1) As much as the day goes by longer it gives scum more time to confuse people and if you have a read it could waver and you can question it

2) I think everyone starts to get watered down causing people to play worse and a bit lynch happy just wanting to lynch someone just to see the flip

Those are all I can think of for now if you have anymore feel free to add on
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #260 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:48 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm sorry if it's hard to understand still trying to adjust to forum mafia on this site compared to the java mafia as I normally play
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #262 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 261, Shadow_step wrote:LAMIST
HEY YOU WANNA GO DON'T TEST ME HEDGEHOG!
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #265 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 263, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 175, MariaR wrote:Couldn't say it better myself
Maria, what's your read on Skelda?
Why me-okay um I don't really like Skelda because of how much he's focusing on the draft I get that we should look at it but if we base a lot of our reads on it we'll get no where it's nice to just look at it for flips as was already said
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #266 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:24 am

Post by MariaR »

I feel like he's trying to steer us in the wrong direction with that but he's barely said anything else besides that topic so I guess we'll see hm
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:30 am

Post by MariaR »

I guess that could be right I still dislike that all the posts seem to focus on that my point still stands on the draft itself though!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:32 am

Post by MariaR »

That being focusing on the draft will end us in a bad spot but yes null scumish btw Bins I love that avi so much ;-;
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #272 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:13 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 271, Vedith wrote:
In post 260, MariaR wrote:I'm sorry if it's hard to understand still trying to adjust to forum mafia on this site compared to the java mafia as I normally play
So are you claiming to not be an alt?
I've only played 1 game on my main but this is a alt account if we're being technical I'm still newish to the forum style
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #277 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 273, Creature wrote:Is this your first time as scum?
GASP! What makes you think me-wha ME mafia pffft never...
only on fridays
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 275, pisskop wrote:Why make 2 acoounts
Why not?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #282 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 279, pisskop wrote:No, thats not the right answer.

Why would you make 2 accounts on a site you arent used to? Its not like its a common occurance or a matter of course. You did something unusual, you had a reason.
I didn't have a reason I wanted to make a alt account so I did what you think I have something to hide you all know my main account and you can check the games played on it I wanted to make a alt account so I did is that wrong like did I do something wrong? I'm sorry?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #284 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:42 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 283, pisskop wrote:relax. Just some friendly questioning
I felt like I did something wrong so I wanted to fix it it's just how I am I guess I overreacted a bit.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #318 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm sorry I honestly don't know what I did wrong I'm not new to the game but the whole "post on a forum" and not live is something I'm still trying to get use to. I'd rather die while we have a ml so that's okay I'm sorry for letting you guys down I'm not a very important PR so it's better I die over others. I guess...
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #328 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh thanks for unvoting me anything you need from me?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #329 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

That was a stupid question to ask now that I look back on it well I still dislike voting in the first 2 days as I pointed out but if I was to vote someone right now it'd be Ved
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #334 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 330, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 328, MariaR wrote:Oh thanks for unvoting me anything you need from me?
Actually, a lot, but nothing tough.

Any thoughts on the game state so far? Does anyone seem like likely scum to you? Anyone who's town? What did you think of the wagon that formed around you (especially its short lifespan)?

ok with that pedit you answered that one question but i'd like to know the rest
You're avi fits so well for question talking dear lord...

Any town reads! Well it's hard to give a townread in the little group of Fire Dumm Zach and Char because they all seem to have meta on each other that they tr so I feel like I should tr it myself but I don't see anything if you just read them alone that says "Oh wow that's towny" but i'd say Dum is town because they seem quite relaxed and going with the flow I feel like mafia would be more on edge I'll quote some things I like after i'm buying a lot of his wifom with the draft

The game seems to be going like the last game I played it was in rvs and then all of a sudden votes happened although I feel kinda controlled? Or on the outs is a better word I feel like everyone has some sort of meta or know each other from games and I'm on the outs so I have to appeal to others it's scary but oh well

The wagon is something i'm wondering also was it a reaction test or was I really getting lynched (it felt like I was) but it doesn't make sense for me to get unvoted so quickly but I guess something struck you guys in the right way
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #337 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

>.>....
i'm not here
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #344 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 338, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:OK maria is definitely town first of all, you really can't fake that "I feel manipulated!" when you're a newbie and I've felt it before.

I think your Dunn townread is good, gut reads like that are good places to start. I would like to know what you're doubting. Since you felt that your wagon was a reaction test, do you think it was planned? Just the way you talk about it makes me feel like you might and I want to know why?
I feel like I'm limited to who I can scum read as in if I scumread someone who has a ton of meta like "NO THERE TOWN STOP" I just have to nod and shake my head yes or I'm scummy for doing it and it felt sorta like a reaction test for 2 reasons

1) It seemed like the wagon was starting really randomly like no one said they sr me and then WAGON

2) The way kill posted and it kinda makes me feel weirder now because he just kept saying LYNCH MARIA not asking why they sr me just saying "good vote her" and the fact they just unvoted me without saying a thing also feels weird

P-edit oh he just answered
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #345 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 298, Killthestory wrote:Shut up and let Maria post. Don't soft defend her.
<this was a bigish tell
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #351 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 348, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 344, MariaR wrote:I feel like I'm limited to who I can scum read as in if I scumread someone who has a ton of meta like "NO THERE TOWN STOP"
You don't think you can scumread someone other people are townreading?
I feel like if I do and someone has meta on it my point is just gonna get shut down and yes that's my Main
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #352 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 350, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 345, MariaR wrote:
In post 298, Killthestory wrote:Shut up and let Maria post. Don't soft defend her.
<this was a bigish tell
Tell for what
That he was trying to reaction test me but then a lot of people were starting to vote me so it became very srs and I got scared
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #357 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 356, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 344, MariaR wrote:I feel like I'm limited to who I can scum read as in if I scumread someone who has a ton of meta like "NO THERE TOWN STOP" I just have to nod and shake my head yes or I'm scummy for doing it and it felt sorta like a reaction test for 2 reasons
This really should not stop you, but I understand why you're scared. We all come from different experiences in life and have different perspectives, and even our role PMs affect said perspectives. If you have an opinion on something, especially if it's something that no one else is seeing, why not go for it?

And, also on meta, it's a tool but I think a lot of people (myself included tbqh) rely on it too much. It has such a huge downside in that people can easily manipulate it by intentionally acting differently than normal. It can help if you don't understand where a player is coming from and want examples of how they think (good example here in where it could be helpful is KTS), but it's better to try to get reads from within the game through interactions.

If you want, I can walk you through my strongest read (townread on Zach), especially because you said you had trouble reading the people who were active during RVS so you can see what I mean here? Obviously you shouldn't just sheep me, but I
would
like to know if someone else agrees with me on it (and if not, what your thoughts on it are).
Thank you for all the support you are giving me here it's honestly helping me more then you think (regardless of your alignment even if I'm pretty sure you're town) I'd love to hear your read.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #363 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hm I understand why you tr Zach from that but strongest tr is a bit of a stretch but that's my own opinion as everyone tr's things more then others (now I won't say what I normally tr for obv reason but you get my point) omg my pizza just got here...it really is a good night
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #367 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 364, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 363, MariaR wrote:but strongest tr is a bit of a stretch
It's only D1, none of my reads are
that
strong. So comparatively it's the strongest, but he's not an innocent child here.

Mind telling me if there's something specifically that makes you less confident? Or is it just it doesn't impact you as much?
Just doesn't impact me as super towny as it does you
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #369 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 368, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 367, MariaR wrote:Just doesn't impact me as super towny as it does you
Fair, I guess the read has to come from knowing my role PM for sure. But the important thing here is his motivation. Wouldn't it be better to stick to a pretty strong wagon (I was at like L-4 or 3) if you're mafia? Really the most important thing this game is discerning the "why"s of every post.

I'd actually recommend rereading the game and asking yourself who is genuinely trying to understand the other players? It's a lot more difficult (esp if the RVS is fun and you're busy laughing instead of thinking) than it might sound, but I want you to do this because I am pretty certain you are town, and having a townie with opinions is actually essential to our victory.
I think you could be (or maybe not) forgetting it was RVS if he was mafia he could know it was RVS and the lynch was most likely not gonna happen with the few amount of players so he unvoted or changed the read
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #371 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

Okay that logic makes sense to me my stance doesn't really change on how towny it was but at least I can get your thinking on it.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #380 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

I didn't think claiming pr was such a big deal to be quite honest and attacking people isn't my style you're looking at town like they must act one when a vote is on them or it's scummy.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #386 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

If I have a target on my back I want to keep it like that so others can get better reads than me I'm not the best at this and I'm not the worst but I know for dam sure I'm not the most important pr so at that point I was content with myself and the learning curve of this game if you dislike how I play I can't really change that for you.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #391 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

I will admit playing with Shadow is really fun for me at least
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #396 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

I understand that you scumread me so i'm gonna try to fix it or there will never be a challenge or a huge problem may come up it

So you think i'm scum because of me claiming pr and you don't think I would just give up do I have this right? Walk me through this
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #400 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Shadow can you please answer me?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #406 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Allow me to answer every single one of you questions in full or problems

1) Don't take what you have for granted as I have stated many times before I play in games where it's really fast leave reactions go go go so the fact we have 14 days to make reads and interactions and all that is a really refreshing change of pace so I would of liked to take our town before picking a lynch I know some people don't like that but it's just something I would enjoy

2) I didn't really know what that word meant so I made a joke to try and lighten the mood!

3) Going at it with people and attacking them isn't really my thing I thought in my mind I messed up if you want me to go on and ask each person why they scumread me like I'm doing I can do that it's a change but I can work on it

4) I guess you're right on the fact I didn't really need to claim pr I guess I should of said "i'm not important so it's okay" but I was nervous and just typed what was on my mind and I was a pr so I said it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #408 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

I would pref a creature lynch over shadow
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #410 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 409, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 408, MariaR wrote:I would pref a creature lynch over shadow
I like neither, but I agree. What's your reasoning?
Shadow challenges me to be better in myself so I want him alive
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #419 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 412, Firebringer wrote:
In post 410, MariaR wrote:Shadow challenges me to be better in myself so I want him alive
What?
I don't townread him but I want to get any scumread off me at this point because from what I can get a few people town read me and if someone scumread me I want to understand why so I can change it yes I know mafia can scumread me but if it's town there just gonna look bad it's not gonna be helpful for anyone. but scum

It also helps me improve my play because if he really is town and scumreads me I'm doing something wrong in his eyes so my play is not at the best it can be
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #495 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:46 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 458, Charloux wrote:VOTE: Maria
Not buying the victim act, and i see no town motivation in doing that.
I don't think you understand me enough and I can get that I think you're right that I had no motivation on that post (I think the pr post) I was just posting my feelings on a page and I've been told it's bad to do something like that the "Don't use emotions" is bad but I can't help it I really love this game and it gets me worked up it's just part of who I am
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #499 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:01 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 496, Charloux wrote:
In post 495, MariaR wrote: I don't think you understand me enough and I can get that I think you're right that I had no motivation on that post (I think the pr post) I was just posting my feelings on a page and I've been told it's bad to do something like that the "Don't use emotions" is bad but I can't help it I really love this game and it gets me worked up it's just part of who I am
You're right, i don't know you. Your posts made me visualize a sad girl who is sobbing because everybody is bullying her. My first opinion of that is
"Yeah, she's faking it"

Also if monokuma wasn't posted i'd forget Danganronpa 3 was ongoing :facepalm:
Well I hope as this game goes on your viewpoint can change on me (assuming we get the time to do so x3)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #523 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:45 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright here goes nothing

VOTE: Charloux As others have already said I understand why shadow scum reads me but it feels like you just jumped on it with no reason you're not taking into account my people having emotions you seem like a robot (no pun intended) only looking at "what game reason does post ___ mean." You only post when it's convenient to you
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #531 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 526, Creature wrote:
In post 509, Skelda wrote:Creature's crossed-out lists were bad. They seem so fake and easy to manufacture and I know he kinda explained it, but
his explanation felt lazy
and invented after the fact. And plus he works with my lynch down the line plan.
Exactly, it's a towntell. Only scum bothers explaining the mostly possible.
I don't think lazy votes are normally a tell I will agree with you that most of the time scum will prob type out more reasons than normal but so will town because you want everyone to understand your thinking and get into your head because (at least imo) a lot of TvT fights happen because one town sr's or tr's a player but can't back it up with a lot of proof so townie C scum reads them
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #550 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 548, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i'm missing something...?

but actually i'm feeling better about a charloux lynch now, i guess someone who has shadow the hedgehog as their avatar and literally talks like him (i don't know i don't care about sonic) is probably going to be really edgy and... like that. it's believable but really awful lmfao

VOTE: Charloux
I'M CRYING
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #568 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

Where did anyone say I was conftown?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #573 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 569, Charloux wrote:The only thing i did between having no votes and gaining 6 is my vote on Maria; So, you know, kinda thought that was the reason... i'm a bit confused right now. Gonna go sleep.
I think I can speak for a few people when I say the reason you're getting voted isn't because you voted ME I don't think it has to do with me at all I think the way you voted is what pinged a lot of us the wrong way and the reasoning for why you did it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #594 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 593, pisskop wrote:The secret of mafia is not in being 'good', but being believable.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #652 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:10 am

Post by MariaR »

Interesting well the other 2 people I would vote today a think wouldn't get votes so this is still my choice of lynch
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #654 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:21 am

Post by MariaR »

I kinda wanted to vote Skelda I read there Iso and I don't really see anything that strikes me as towny but one of my biggest pet peeves/scum tells are in it where people go like ___ Could be town BUT (Idk/could be/maybe etc) always giving yourself a way out I do this myself I will admit but I still find it super scummy I don't really understand the tr on shadow because scum being bold isn't something new and shadow just put Skelda in a mafia team with me and Skelda just seems to ignore that

Or Pk I don't really enjoy their past posts and it just strikes me the wrong way it feels really rushed like "SOMEONE QUICK HAMMER" etc

I feel like if Skelda is mafia shadow is also and there is only 1 mafia in PK and Char and the info would help us out greatly
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #657 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 580, pisskop wrote:yea hes still L-1

claim
In post 583, pisskop wrote:Flip him, Im not interested in playing peekaboo
In post 585, pisskop wrote:I dont think you have properly met me yet.

Im okay with lynching uncooperative.
This all just felt rushed and unneeded to me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #665 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:41 am

Post by MariaR »

I guess I can't play mafia to you PK then I stand by my reason.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #668 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 667, pisskop wrote:
In post 665, MariaR wrote:I guess I can't play mafia to you PK then I stand by my reason.
Fell my disapproving stare
I've never felt so bad about scum reading someone before...dear god make it STOP
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #685 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 675, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 654, MariaR wrote:I kinda wanted to vote Skelda I read there Iso and I don't really see anything that strikes me as towny but one of my biggest pet peeves/scum tells are in it where people go like ___ Could be town BUT (Idk/could be/maybe etc) always giving yourself a way out I do this myself I will admit but I still find it super scummy I don't really understand the tr on shadow because scum being bold isn't something new and shadow just put Skelda in a mafia team with me and Skelda just seems to ignore that

Or Pk I don't really enjoy their past posts and it just strikes me the wrong way it feels really rushed like "SOMEONE QUICK HAMMER" etc

I feel like if Skelda is mafia shadow is also and there is only 1 mafia in PK and Char and the info would help us out greatly
Explain me this, why am I mafia if Skelda is mafia ?
Sure thing pal! You put me and Skelda in a scum team and Skelda just out right ignored the claim acting like it wasn't even said or didn't bother them I feel like anyone would acknowledge a scumread on them unless it's by a partner and in that case some people do and some people don't Skelda also seems to have a light town read on you but that's not the problem it's the way Skelda puts the town read with comments like: "But could be" "Maybe it's" like a mini escape route if the read is wrong (and if by using the logic we have here it is)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #702 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:54 am

Post by MariaR »

pokes head through door
H-hi

I don't see anything new that mostly happened while I was gone expect more people are scumreading shadow and that's to be expected with his playstyle.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #706 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 703, Shadow_step wrote:Maria, if you think I'm scum because Skelda is scum, you should be voting Skelda.

I dislike the way you're wording a lot of what you say almost feels like a trap. It feels like you know Skelda is town and want me to vote. I need to dig deeper!

VOTE: Skelda What happen to your scumread on me shadow?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #708 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 707, Shadow_step wrote:I would dayvig you right now if could do that.
Unfortunately town doesn't want to Lynch scum(you), so I'll lynch the other scum.
ha ha you truly do make this game fun for me well then let's lynch my "scum buddy"
wink wink
together!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #778 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Can anyone who thinks if Skelda flips scum it makes shadow town when I think it's the exact opposite for reasons already said.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #792 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:50 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm just gonna pour my emotions into a page right now feel free to read or don't

I honestly feel frustrated with myself because I was told in my first game my biggest mistake was I didn't have presence. I feel like this is happening again because I feel really good in a lot of my reads but I don't wanna be rude and like pushy saying LYNCH THIS NOW I'm at a point where I'm just asking light questions and asking people "hey can you vote this" I don't really know what I should be doing do I need to change my whole play to be noticed because all I feel like is like my voice is just not heard am I quiet am I not making good points? When people look at me all I see is "ha ha Maria's town lets move on" I don't want that I wanna be known as helping lead this and finding scum I won't be proud of my gameplay otherwise so what the fuck do I do.

I get that some of you could be scared also because it's day 1 and reads can always be shakey but I think we should all have faith in our abilities
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #795 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:54 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 793, Wake1 wrote:
In post 792, MariaR wrote:I'm just gonna pour my emotions into a page right now feel free to read or don't

I honestly feel frustrated with myself because I was told in my first game my biggest mistake was I didn't have presence. I feel like this is happening again because I feel really good in a lot of my reads but I don't wanna be rude and like pushy saying LYNCH THIS NOW I'm at a point where I'm just asking light questions and asking people "hey can you vote this" I don't really know what I should be doing do I need to change my whole play to be noticed because all I feel like is like my voice is just not heard am I quiet am I not making good points? When people look at me all I see is "ha ha Maria's town lets move on" I don't want that I wanna be known as helping lead this and finding scum I won't be proud of my gameplay otherwise so what the fuck do I do.

I get that some of you could be scared also because it's day 1 and reads can always be shakey but I think we should all have faith in our abilities
How experienced are you exactly?
In forum mafia? I know very little call me a rookie I play java mafia where the games are up to 20 min live games live reactions etc
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #820 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 814, Killthestory wrote:DIDNT YOU JUST CALL HIM SCUM
Asking someone you think is scum for here outlook on the game is not a bad thing in fact I find it pretty smart
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #833 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

What did I just read
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #840 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

I need an adult
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #845 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think this is where I assume the fetal position and cry until this is over
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #857 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #939 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:40 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 936, Shadow_step wrote:Maria, Skelda what are your views on Chrimi ?
Chrimi came in claimed pr and seems to have been gone and come back every now and then but I won't be voting them for 2 reasons

1) PR

2) A Chrimi flip would give us very little info compared to other lynches no matter what the flip is.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #943 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

I want to ignore shadow and yet appeal to him at the same time because I feel like he's making reads based off my answers because he sr's me (you could make the same case for Skelda but I think both are mafia so the logic is bs) I want him to be town because he makes this game interesting.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #978 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 943, MariaR wrote:I want to ignore shadow and yet appeal to him at the same time because I feel like he's making reads based off my answers because he sr's me (you could make the same case for Skelda but I think both are mafia so the logic is bs) I want him to be town because he makes this game interesting.
In what world would you ever want to appeal to someone in Mafia unless you're Scum hoping to gain a better sense of self-preservation?

I have a bad habit of wanting to appeal to everyone. I want everyone in the game to townread me to some extent it makes me feel good and feel like I'm playing well

If you don't town read me I'll most likely badger you to some extent until you do (Look at shadow)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #979 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 977, Killthestory wrote:
In post 957, Dunnstral wrote:We can policy wake maybe
How do you mortals put it, uh... I'm down?
The urge to punch this one is strong...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #981 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 980, Killthestory wrote:
In post 979, MariaR wrote:
In post 977, Killthestory wrote:
In post 957, Dunnstral wrote:We can policy wake maybe
How do you mortals put it, uh... I'm down?
The urge to punch this one is strong...
You cannot hope to understand the complexity of my existence, much less 'punch me' as you put it.
Well I can always try please tell me how some...thing like yourself graced my presence what are you doing here good...sir?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1022 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am

Post by MariaR »

I still uneasy as I said early on because I don't think a Chrimi flip would give us much info and she's a PR (but that doesn't hold much weight here) she's not the best lynch but she's not out of question waiting would be my pref
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1027 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:36 am

Post by MariaR »

Does anyone know the votes on chrimi?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1032 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:56 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1031, Charloux wrote:
In post 1028, Killthestory wrote:Unnecessary cap spam, like, can you at least try to be a normal person?
Says the guy who changed 3 stages... twice!

Btw i asked if it's worth lynching someone who is 99% a PR, but can't be pinned with an alignment due to excessive stalking? I can't help but feel that scum are leading us into lynching a PR.
^ This
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1052 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE: I honestly don't know what to do
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1062 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Chrimi Asking to not be voted just because you're a pr is honestly sad. I don't see town saying this it seems like mafia hiding behind a shield and it makes me sad you would lurk so hard.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1105 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

I could say why I didn't pick it but it's a huge hint to what my role is
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1107 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Am I only one who thinks Chri claimed there partners role or would that not work (I hate being mobile) ;-;
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1108 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also what is. Neighbor thingy do anyway
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1111 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1110, Shadow_step wrote:Role*
In post 1108, MariaR wrote:Also what is. Neighbor thingy do anyway
Targets one person every night, they get an individual PT with that person.

They have day chat, so its a good role for scum if they don't have day talk. For town it's useless.
Ah okay thank you I don't understand why town would pick that as you said but maybe there's a reason I'm not seeing

Also mafia don't have talk at night! Interesting I did not know this
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1128 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:37 am

Post by MariaR »

The only reason I can. See that being picked was to say ""I'm town because of this" UNVOTE: that's annoying because it's such a selfish move
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1186 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

I just got back from a run and i'm sleepy can someone give me a tldr of what's going on
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1199 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

Don't mind me just want to be post 1199
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1245 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Did I hear a Skelda bw I like

VOTE: Skelda
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1259 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

HERO'S NEVER DIE!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1325 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:26 am

Post by MariaR »

This could be a stupid question but can I ask what's so scummy about quickhammering a read in regards to this set up because as we know any role can be on either side so like mafia can claim cop town can claim it etc so wouldn't that give mafia a easy chance to fish without being suspect? Am I wrong on this or looking at it the wrong way....
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1327 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:40 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1326, pisskop wrote:People get scared about quickhammers out of force of habit. Im assuming you know why quickhammers are bad.

Its like a yelow line in the road. People are afraid to intentionally violate that line. Not because the world will end or anything, but out of habit.
I understand why quickhammers are normally bad yes but in this game I don't really get how it's THAT bad
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1398 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:26 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1359, Shadow_step wrote:This didn't cross my mind before but it is completely possible that Chrimi was claiming the PR of her scum buddy who was lower down the order so that she doesn't get lynched. It's almost the perfect claim, no cc.
I said this pages ago and no one talked about it so I thought I was stupid....
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1399 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:32 am

Post by MariaR »

I think we need to get settled is Would Chrimi A) Pick a role that not a lot of people would pick as scum to almost call themself clear town or do this as scum to make others think Cop/Doc was taken making it more likely for town to go for weaker roles...dear god this is a mess

I don't think the ladder is likely because it seems risky but I think we need to debate over this even if it's just a little
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1414 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1413, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:not really interested in lynching wake while he's v/la though, we'll miss out on a claim if he turns out to be vanilla (goon or townie).

Vedith still seems like the viable lynch candidate. Do I need to explain my scumread on him?
I'd like it if you did
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1593 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:52 am

Post by MariaR »

DO WE HAVE TIME LEFT MY ALARM DIDN'T GO OFF AND IM IN A PANIC
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1595 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:55 am

Post by MariaR »

KTS? Well he's mostly been in fights with filler and I had a light tr on the reaction test but I'm not gonna disagree with a hammer on him
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1596 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:56 am

Post by MariaR »

The only scare is this bw has little to no resistance besides Zach
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1602 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1599, Killthestory wrote:The fact you guys wanted to hammer without a claim and without even hearing a defense or making a case against me proves anyone who voted me deserves to die in a hole because they don't know the basic concepts of mafia.

so, sir, i'm town, kty.
Didn't you try to quick hammer skelda >.>
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1603 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:16 am

Post by MariaR »

nvm I don't want to vote kill i'm a sucker for anger ate
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1620 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:25 am

Post by MariaR »

wtf is a jk?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1625 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:28 am

Post by MariaR »

What does Jail keeper do on this site.

(On the one I play on it can pick someone when no one is lynched and rb/kill them)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1633 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:32 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm torn but going with it and saying KTS anger is genuine and sticking with the Skelda wagon seeing how he plays this just seems like a normal reaction from him
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1635 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1634, Killthestory wrote:Vedith is scum defending his scumbuddy anyway, so don't reply to him. It's clear that he's scum, but I'm fairly sure Skelda would be a better lynch since I think people are still on them. We could push that better.

Do you think Skelda is scum and you want it lynched or are you just trying to not get yourself lynched?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1639 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1637, Vedith wrote:@Maria - What's your opinion of lynching KTS over a non lynch?
Jailkeeper seems like a very strong role regardless of alignment so it's hard I think he's town and losing a town JK would hurt us a lot I'm still trying to wonder why we have 14 players it's almost letting us have a free nl (as giga said before)

I think I'd nl atm seeing how strong he is unless KTS has done something super scummy I over looked
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1646 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:43 am

Post by MariaR »

Does anyone have meta on if KTS is normally this pissed off as town/scum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1650 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1645, Killthestory wrote:Yes, and if it doesn't, a no-lynch is better than lynching a god. This doesn't apply to any other player.

And yes, JK is a mainly town utility role because of the prot. The RB can be used for scum utility, but for the most part, the utility is more powerful for the town other than having just the RB for scum.
Do you see you're about to GET LYNCHED now is not the time to be joking about god get your butt in gear >.>
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1654 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:45 am

Post by MariaR »

Am I not already voting Skelda? This is so much of a rush aaaa
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1661 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1655, Vedith wrote:
In post 1650, MariaR wrote:Do you see you're about to GET LYNCHED now is not the time to be joking about god get your butt in gear >.>
He's scum.
Skelda is his partner. He is pushing for the lynch there because he knows that there will be no lynch there.
Isn't that extremely risky he seems to still be pushing it don't you think he would stop

Pedit: SHUT UP KTS
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1663 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:48 am

Post by MariaR »

P-edit: NO I WANTED A REACTION FUCK
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1666 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1662, Vedith wrote:UNVOTE: KTS
You needed to waitttttttt
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1670 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:49 am

Post by MariaR »

I should of done that before fml I didn't know if I already voted or not I thought I did but I went back to check and make sure
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1673 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:51 am

Post by MariaR »

*staring at screen intensely*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1678 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:55 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm slowly going insane the more I play on this site
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1679 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1677, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:If Skelda flips scum, I'm going to hate this town forever because I would have happily voted for him if someone explained why Skelda was scummy. At least my wish was granted but I'm worried I made the wrong call here.
I'm worried also but a call had to be made in high pressure moments so just stay calm and make sure you enjoy yourself okay?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1683 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm so bias towards giga someone help me
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1701 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

With 2 of the people I was sring (both being wrong) I don't know if I need to do a huge re read or if I'm just really bad... I won't let it get me down though atm I see myself voting in Chri/KTS/Ved
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1707 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

Shadow still sr's me so that's normal but I still hope one day he understands that not everyone has the same reaction to things

I can't tell if he's just naive or mafia just pushing on me I think it's the first one because he has no reason to push on me as scum when I'm not getting lynched. (not to be cocky)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1711 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1706, Chrimi wrote:KTS was at L-1.

Also Maria's hammer (WITH a p-edit so she knew it would be hammer before actually submitting it) is totally scummy.

I am also appalled at Vedith switching wagons.
I didn't hammer I was the first person voting Skelda
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1717 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1709, Chrimi wrote:
In post 1701, MariaR wrote:With 2 of the people I was sring (both being wrong) I don't know if I need to do a huge re read or if I'm just really bad... I won't let it get me down though atm I see myself voting in Chri/KTS/Ved
You're going to vote me? Why, because I could've easily just sat on either wagon and gotten an easy lynch with literally 0 suspicion, but instead I went and pulled a shitton of attention to myself so I could try and get a lynch on actual scum? :facepalm:
I reason I find you sus is because you're barely active and then you come here when it's convenient for you. You also picked either the most selfish role in history for town or tried to almost say "I can't be scum because I picked this" You're not my top lynch choice but you need to be looked at.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1725 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

Can we not speed vote this doesn't help anyone but mafia regardless of the flip.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1728 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

I refuse to ever vote Giga as I am bias and don't want them lynched. Feel free to say why you scumread them
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1733 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

Chrimi can I ask have you been reading even if you haven't been posting or do you just jump in the thread sometimes? This will help me a lot
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1769 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm done with Chrimi right now regardless what side you're on if you're town you have done the most selfish thing taking that role and you have the
AUDACITY
to say "You're stupid for shitposting" WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN READING THE THREAD YOU HAVE ZERO RIGHT TO SCUMREAD ANYONE BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE KEY INFO You have done the least for this town and you should feel awful about your play
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1790 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:23 am

Post by MariaR »

The day just gets better and better doesn't it.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1791 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:29 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Fire
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1800 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:25 am

Post by MariaR »

What the srs *** what part of only quick lynching helps mafia do you not understand and I assume with that msg vedith wasn't mafia
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1801 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:26 am

Post by MariaR »

Holy mother of god Ved give us a final read for scum please.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1804 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1803, Vedith wrote:
In post 1801, MariaR wrote:Holy mother of god Ved give us a final read for scum please.
KTS and Giga

I am more certain on KTS.
How sure are you on fire being town?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1808 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

SOMEONE UNVOTE
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1811 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:33 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay people want to quick bw TIME FOR A COUNTER BW
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1813 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:36 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Creature

I'm good for this lynch Chrimi or Fire take your pick.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1815 (isolation #129) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:40 am

Post by MariaR »

I am strong arming this lynch for the love of god I refuse for Vedith to be lynched.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1816 (isolation #130) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:42 am

Post by MariaR »

Even if you think Vedith is scum and "fake hammered" at 5 votes to make it look fake I don't see scum putting themself at L-1 the count of Vedith thinking dunn put him at L-1 also makes it look like he thought he srsly hammering himself.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1818 (isolation #131) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Creature has only made read lists and jumped on bw's without a 2nd thought in mind NEVER saying why any of his reads are town or mafia just a giant list changing them to as he sees fit and one of the only people who called him out on it was PK

Could be a coincidence maybe not for now I'm gonna say it's not.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1820 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:01 am

Post by MariaR »

I've never seen a fake hammer in my life so if I'm falling for it oh well.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1821 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:02 am

Post by MariaR »

2 of my top sr's were town so I don't really feel like messing up again so I'm gonna strong arm this lynch or die trying.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1826 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1824, Chrimi wrote:"Two of my scum reads flipped town because i hard tunneled them without making a real case.. better do it again!!"
I'm not hard tunneling at all I'm hard getting a lynch off someone and I have taken a step back what do you think I was doing during the whole night phase.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1839 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

I doubt it was a vig shot it makes almost no sense to be one
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1842 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1841, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1839, MariaR wrote:I doubt it was a vig shot it makes almost no sense to be one
In post 1833, Creature wrote:MariaR and Vedith are town.
Why?
A lot of factors play into it but let's look at the basics and 2 cases

The vig is town) I don't think anyone really had a hard scumread on PK and even so we can see that PK was softing pr like cop in posts before even if you scum read someone I don't think any town vig would risk hitting the cop. This also means mafia NK'd or were RB'd I doubt mafia would NK (I just remembered people say NK=Night kill but for this statement NK=No kill) on night 1 because they prob don't have that much info

The vig is mafia) If the vig is sided with the mafia I'd find that kill even more weird unless the mafia got roleblocked and mafia were going for an already claimed pr like Chri (this is assuming chri is town I guess) If mafia used there vig shot I'd assume they were heavily fos'd the day before.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1845 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1844, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:pretend i colored in Charloux green btw
Do you still sr Ved after the hammer incident?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1847 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1846, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1845, MariaR wrote:
In post 1844, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:pretend i colored in Charloux green btw
Do you still sr Ved after the hammer incident?
Yes. Should it have changed?
It didn't look planned as I stated above so I have him in my top 4 tr's do I think your read on him should change? It'd be nice.
Am I gonna be mad if you don't? No because you see something I don't
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1850 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1848, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Here's the thing. If Vedith is town, I want to understand why he would think that A: you are not town, and B: why the Skelda wagon is mostly town, especially if he isn't scumreading Dunn.

His reads seem really contrived to me because I believe that there was scum at, the very least, on Skelda's wagon. I honestly didn't get much of a read from the incident a couple pages back. I just want to know if Vedith has his head up his ass or if I just caught him in a lie.
I don't care if he doesn't think I'm town (look at shadow) I don't think if you townread someone they have to auto townread you back And I don't really know how to answer the 2nd part of the question maybe a detailed talk with Vedith would answer that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1853 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1852, Vedith wrote:
In post 1850, MariaR wrote:maybe a detailed talk with Vedith would answer that.
This won't happen.

Why are you begging to be lynched so hard I understand you feel strongly about who you want lynched but there's no guarantee that'll happen if you die
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1854 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1851, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1849, Vedith wrote:
In post 1848, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:or if I just caught him in a lie.
You caught me in a lie.

Lynch me today, then lynch this and KTS the next 2 days.
I guarantee that I am not wrong here, and you will see when I flip.
kk

VOTE: Vedith
what the f is wrong with you are you voting him just because he sr's you orrr?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1857 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1855, Vedith wrote:
In post 1853, MariaR wrote:Why are you begging to be lynched so hard I understand you feel strongly about who you want lynched but there's no guarantee that'll happen if you die
I just don't care in the game right now.
The fact that people actually believe anything that Giga and KTS are saying is what shocks me the most. If town don't lynch KTS and Giga after my flip, that's down to them.
Stay away from the game for a day or 2 then and come back when you feel more of a need to defend yourself because right now you're not helping yourself.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1859 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1858, Charloux wrote:
In post 1839, MariaR wrote:I doubt it was a vig shot it makes almost no sense to be one
It makes no sense for it to be mafia either. I doubt anyone would buy the cop claim from some crumbs made by a guy who was 10th in the draft. (Maybe you Maria, but don't think there is anyone else).
So the only conclusion i can come up with is that the vig shot piss, and the NK was centered around Vedith. I can't say if he was the one who wanted to kill and was prevented, or he is the one who almost got done in. But the latter makes no sense for the same reason as killing piss.
Also giga is town, period.
I wouldn't buy a cop soft like that....Okay that's a lie I would but not from someone who was so low in the draft
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1860 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

I wanna take that post back LET ME TAKE IT BACK
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1869 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1867, Shadow_step wrote:Maria is trying to look so genuine and townie.
Could you make one giant case on me please so I can de bunk any type of scum read you have on me you have had me as scum the whole game so it shouldn't be hard to give you examples.

I really am excited for this
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1870 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:01 am

Post by MariaR »

I think my whole day today is going to be trying to get shadow's scum read off me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1872 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:06 am

Post by MariaR »

Town:
~Maria~
Giga
Ved
Zach
Shadow
Null:
Dunn
KTS
Wake
Charloux
Scum:
Fire
Chrimi
Creature

In that order.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1902 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

Maf black maf silver???? Wth is that
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1926 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1920, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I also want Maria to answer what she thinks of the fact that based on her reads, most of the Skelda wagon is town. The same question I asked Vedith.

I've been debating with myself if I wanted to out these reasons or not cause I felt kinda stupid because it seemed sort of far fetched but because you're asking me I guess I don't have a choice so here goes nothing:

Okay this all started during night phase I wanted to read the Skelda wagon because I feel like I had the biggest part in the lynch when I brought it up giving reasons on how I dislike'd Skelda's and shadows interactions and the fos behind it I feel like at that time I was townread by a lot of people and going by that some people may have sheeped my vote still re reading I don't see Skelda having good reactions to votes and how things we're progressing

I think scum knew they could always flip to a Skelda lynch if they wanted to so to make an even better case for themselves they tried to switch the lynches knowing if they got Ved lynched I would most likely (and knowing myself this is prob true) still tunnel Skelda making it for another good lynch and maybe putting some blame onto me the only thing I think I'm having trouble with on this is I don't see many people trying to push on me for that reason

I think it also makes perfect sense for scum Chri to claim Neighbor thingy as a roleswap with someone like Fire who is much lower on the draft and hasn't really been in the line of sight It wouldn't shock me if Chri is a much stronger scum role then this (This is also the main reason I defended KTS as I had Chri as scum)

One of Fire's main scum lines that pinged me wrong was a convo him and Ved had because Fire wanted to push/call Ved scum because Fire said Ved wanted fires "approval" I think that's fine wanting a friends town read on you and a very weak statement at that.

Well that's that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1928 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1927, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Hmm, but if Vedith's wagon got traction because scum intended to cast doubt onto the Skelda wagon after his flip, wouldn't that imply Vedith would flip red? Unless I'm reading what you wrote wrong, it seems that there was no need for a counterwagon to be pushed by scum because they could have done the same exact thing by just hammering Skelda if his wagon was entirely/mostly townies... :?

I don't really know if I agree with the role-swapping theory because if scum!Chrimi's partner is lynched, Chrimi would be autolynched because it would be outed that she fakeclaimed. It seems like an unnecessary risk to take that only benefits the scumteam if Chrimi were lynched as soon as she claimed. I guess that would pretty much have to make her a Mafia Vengeful then if it's true, right? It doesn't really add up to me still.
Skelda was already getting lynched so starting a counter wagon would of gave mafia an alibi and a better defense it's looking at long game over short game

Yes rsing is a risky thing but we have to remember Chrimi was at L-1 (or was it L-2) and had to claim a role so I can understand in an act of desperation to claim a role like neighbor thingy
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1933 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1931, Chrimi wrote:I know you want to find a way to push my mislynch since nobody else is and I'm a claimed PR, but let me explain something to you:

We've talked about my role in-depth a total of three times now. Every single time we've agreed it's WIFOM and NAI either way you look at it. If you want me lynched, please make an
actual
case, okay? ;)
I have made a case and it's a very valid case if I do say so myself tyvm.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1935 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:01 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think you dismissed my case on you at all you can act like you did but you didn't you haven't done anything but tunnel 1 person this whole game and when you got lynched you claimed your role.

Did I miss anything?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1939 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:07 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1936, Chrimi wrote:
In post 1935, MariaR wrote:I don't think you dismissed my case on you at all you can act like you did but you didn't you haven't done anything but tunnel 1 person this whole game and when you got lynched you claimed your role.

Did I miss anything?
Uh. I didn't get lynched.

I also didn't like the Day One wagons as I thought they were both town, and turned us around to try and get a lynch on actual scum (KTS), which was foiled at the last second by gigabyte buying his fakeclaim.

Nice try though! Obviously you've been reading the thread even less than me.

Lynched as in close you were at L-1 if I'm not mistaken. Not liking the wagons is fine I don't think I've seen you state any reasons for any of your scumreads or try to compromise to anything that's' happening

Pedit: Let me go look up NAI but it's not just about the role itself everything for you seems so convenient and perfectly timed.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1941 (isolation #154) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1940, Chrimi wrote:
In post 1939, MariaR wrote:
In post 1936, Chrimi wrote:
In post 1935, MariaR wrote:I don't think you dismissed my case on you at all you can act like you did but you didn't you haven't done anything but tunnel 1 person this whole game and when you got lynched you claimed your role.

Did I miss anything?
Uh. I didn't get lynched.

I also didn't like the Day One wagons as I thought they were both town, and turned us around to try and get a lynch on actual scum (KTS), which was foiled at the last second by gigabyte buying his fakeclaim.

Nice try though! Obviously you've been reading the thread even less than me.

Lynched as in close you were at L-1 if I'm not mistaken. Not liking the wagons is fine I don't think I've seen you state any reasons for any of your scumreads or try to compromise to anything that's' happening

Pedit: Let me go look up NAI but it's not just about the role itself everything for you seems so convenient and perfectly timed.
Why would town "compromise" and lynch people they think is town?
Derp derp.
I can't find what NAI means could you tell me please?

And I guess I used the wrong word because I do agree with you on that. Instead of compromise I guess the word i'm looking for is blinded? You seem to only look at things from a basic POV it's really hard for me to explain if I come up with a better word I'll say but I think u have the mindset that if anyone agree with your reads their town and anyone who doesn't or tries to oppose you is scum when you don't even try to understand there thinking behind the actions they do.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2017 (isolation #155) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Wait is that a cc or not I can't really be upset at Ved for asking to be lynched because I did the same but if there's a cc in ved/KTS I don't want to do this but
VOTE: KTS
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2018 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think both of these lynches are town but if I have to pick one over the other this is what I'm doing.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2021 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

ew why ew...wait oh OH EW GROSS ZACH NO
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2034 (isolation #158) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2024, Shadow_step wrote:Maria can go tomorrow

VOTE: kts
Can you not answer my question?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2037 (isolation #159) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2035, Killthestory wrote:can you not fucking unvote me and go onto obvscum vedith?
I think you're both town but Ved is more town then you because of that hammer.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2039 (isolation #160) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE: If it's not a cc I think both are town if it is a cc I think KTS is scum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2043 (isolation #161) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

Is it a cc or not.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2045 (isolation #162) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1997, Vedith wrote:
In post 1996, kraska77 wrote:Vedoth who do u wanna lynch
Giga or KTS of course.
KTS didn't jail me last night, says he did...
In post 2012, Vedith wrote:
In post 2009, Creature wrote:I actually wonder why Vedith wanted himself lynched if he's a PR who knows he wasn't jailed.
I want to make it clear!
I AM SAYING HE DIDN'T JAIL ME BECAUSE HE IS TALKING BOLLOCKS
I am not saying that he didn't jail me because of PR's. He obviously is JK, he's just not town JK.
Like the statements here confuse me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2048 (isolation #163) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2039, MariaR wrote:UNVOTE: If it's not a cc I think both are town if it is a cc I think KTS is scum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2050 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2049, kraska77 wrote:What's the jailing fantasy she had in mind
I thought Zach said ew cause he read it as a sexual innuendo
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2054 (isolation #165) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2052, Dunnstral wrote:Ok for real vedith is scum and we've got a random counter wagon here

maria is acting hesitant but keeps kts at l-1 while still questioning vedith
I think both of Ved/KTS are town.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2058 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2055, Dunnstral wrote:ok so who's mafia
Chri creature and Fire
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2060 (isolation #167) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2059, Dunnstral wrote:Chiri is town though
I beg to differ
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2072 (isolation #168) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm starting to sr Kraska mostly because I haven't liked any of the recent posts. "My replacement said this is scum so I'm just auto voting it without checking myself."
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2075 (isolation #169) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

If Giga is scum after everything they've done for me I'm honestly gonna want to jump in a ditch heartbroken.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2081 (isolation #170) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

CAN WE NOT VORE IN SOME OF MY TOP TR'S BESIDES GIGA?????????????
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2082 (isolation #171) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE OH DEAR GOD
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2085 (isolation #172) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

...I've had to many sour patch kids....
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2087 (isolation #173) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2086, kraska77 wrote:
In post 2081, MariaR wrote:CAN WE NOT VORE IN SOME OF MY TOP TR'S BESIDES GIGA?????????????
Who?
Ved/KTS
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2089 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

Reading the person your replacing's ISO is prob one of the worst things you can ever do IMO
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2096 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1869, MariaR wrote:
Could you make one giant case on me please so I can de bunk any type of scum read you have on me you have had me as scum the whole game so it shouldn't be hard to give you examples.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2097 (isolation #176) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think you're town so scumreading me will be a problem going forward so I need to fully understand the scumread you have on me and go from that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2099 (isolation #177) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

HOW THE FK IS THAT...You are one interesting person
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2104 (isolation #178) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

I...please...Wha okay it's to late at night for this I think I should go slam my face in a pillow 20 times
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2111 (isolation #179) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:31 am

Post by MariaR »

Do you mean today or the day before
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2113 (isolation #180) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:53 am

Post by MariaR »

I vote log would be nice
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2115 (isolation #181) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:59 am

Post by MariaR »

But that wasn't the case the day before this is happening now or are you thinking scum are bussing him right now
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2117 (isolation #182) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:25 am

Post by MariaR »

Well I think both are town so!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2124 (isolation #183) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:44 am

Post by MariaR »

I love how both my town reads are for reasons they didn't do themself as in- I tr Ved for the fake hammer because it seems real and I tr KTS cause Chri is scum.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2125 (isolation #184) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:45 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Fire
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2127 (isolation #185) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:54 am

Post by MariaR »

What made you change your mind?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2130 (isolation #186) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:00 am

Post by MariaR »

I think I'm one of the only people who holds this answer and I know I got some lynches wrong and I'm newish but I don't think my reads/reasoning should hold any less water than others. I understand not agreeing with my lynch but sometimes I just feel dismissed I don't know...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2132 (isolation #187) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:07 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2131, kraska77 wrote:
In post 2130, MariaR wrote:I understand not agreeing with my lynch but sometimes I just feel dismissed I don't know...
*hugs* Ure not dismissed
So why do u think chrimi is scum
*hugs* thank you

I think Chri is scum because they were the most inactive player by far and when they were about to be lynched (got to L-1) they claimed a pr role that is almost if not useless to mafia so a lot of us had the mindset of her being "clear" Chri in my mind wasn't done anything towny and is just fighting with "shitposters" and is tunneling KTS so in my mind even if it's a bit out where I suspect she role swapped with a partner who wasn't been talked about/unlikely to get lynched (Like fire) and she is a stronger scum pr then letting on.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2142 (isolation #188) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:43 am

Post by MariaR »

I feel like I can say the "joining w/e wagon you want line" to you aswell.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2149 (isolation #189) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:08 am

Post by MariaR »

Does anyone know how much time we have left I need to know how much time I have to get a Creature/Fire bw going
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2151 (isolation #190) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:15 am

Post by MariaR »

I haven't had 2nd thoughts on Chrimi I just know trying to lynch her would be an act in futility so I'm moving on to my other 2 strong sr's as I think all 3 are a team
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2155 (isolation #191) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2152, Vedith wrote:
In post 2151, MariaR wrote:I haven't had 2nd thoughts on Chrimi I just know trying to lynch her would be an act in futility so I'm moving on to my other 2 strong sr's as I think all 3 are a team
Because you think of them 3 as scum, or because of their interactions with each other?
a mix of both did you see my giant post a few pages ago explaining the whole thing?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2158 (isolation #192) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2157, kraska77 wrote:Maria do u think creature would openly flipflop like this If he were scum
I haven't played with him before but he's been doing it all game so I read it as more of a scumtell then I do a town tell
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2162 (isolation #193) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:27 am

Post by MariaR »

I think he's just joined bw after bw in the middle never really wanting to start a vote or have anyone look at him coasting he's just been shady to me along with the read lists never saying why he tr's ___ or scum reads ___
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2163 (isolation #194) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I really dislike re lists unless you give answers for each of them that are at least 3 sentences long (ironic cause I just did it a few pages ago doesn't mean I still don't dislike them!)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2164 (isolation #195) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I really dislike re lists unless you give answers for each of them that are at least 3 sentences long (ironic cause I just did it a few pages ago doesn't mean I still don't dislike them!)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2174 (isolation #196) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2172, kraska77 wrote:K whatever u can be town

Spoiler: Testing In Progress (12/14) Show
>> Dunnstral
>> Firebringer
>>
Vedith

>> Shadow_Step
>>
Killthestory

>>
gigabyteTroubadour

>>
MariaR

>> Charloux
>>
kraska77

>>
Chrimi

>>
Creature

>>
Zachstralkita

People I striked out are people I don't wanna vote today
That leaves dunnstral firebringer charloux and shadowstep
I'd mark Shadow as town his whole game has just been scumreading me...nothing else I don't see mafia doing that when he does it at very clear times when a lynch on me isn't happening.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2188 (isolation #197) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:35 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2183, Shadow_step wrote:

Basically all the points I raised on day 1. I know you said that its what "town" you would do. But I'm not buying that sorry.
I don't think i'm the one who said this is what town would do because I also disagree I think every person reactions differently to pressure as whatever said they are on and how they react it's to whatever person to determaine if they think that reaction is town or scummy whether it be how genuine it sounds the way it's posted etc. a lot of variables go into it.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2199 (isolation #198) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2185, Shadow_step wrote:

In post 1872, MariaR wrote:Town:
~Maria~
Giga
Ved
Zach
Shadow
Null:
Dunn
KTS
Wake
Charloux
Scum:
Fire
Chrimi
Creature

In that order.
Have these reads changed now? and can you explain each and every one of your reads as much as possible please ?
*nods* I'll do my best! I'll make 3 posts of Town Null and Scum so that it's all neat...ooo with color!

Town:
Giga- Giga is my top townread I will admit some of this is me being bias because giga helped me quite a bit in the early stages of the game so I enjoy playing and talking to them besides that I feel like any type of scumread people have brought up on Giga Giga can shut it down very easily being able to bring uo solid points and examples behind any of their actions I really feel like Giga is actively scum hunting and has been this whole game

Zach- I think I townread Zach for other reasons compared to what other people townread Zach for I think he's over all very laid back and having fun scum hunting slightly without being overly serious unless he has to be (like when a town read is getting lynched) All of his posts are genuine to me he also seems to agree with a lot of my reads for similar reasons

Ved- Ved was null almost the whole game for me due to how nothing screamed out scummy or towny to me I had a silent slight tr on him due to the interaction with fire when he was looking for fire to town read him due to them being friends and I feel like town would want a friend to townread them maybe for an alibi or just wanting the approval he then self voted and said lynch giga and KTS while I don't believe they are scum i'm pretty sure he does his whole speech like "thanks for putting me at L-1 Dunn backs up his case with him really thinking he was hammered and I don't see scum ever self-hammering

You (Shadow)- The huge reason I town read Shadow is I don't understand why he would tunnel me so hard as scum I don't see why anyone would come in a game like "I'm going to tunnel ___" and the key part is he still does it even if he knows It's very unlikely for me to be lynched so I think he really does scumread me he may have found what I did with asking to be lynched scummy now I don't know why but I can understand it none the less for reasons stated above.

KTS- Mostly a very hard PoE read did a reaction test on me for reasons I don't know maybe because I was new but the main reason I tr KTS is because I hard SR Chrimi and I don't think KTS and Chrimi are partners for obv reason.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2223 (isolation #199) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:07 am

Post by MariaR »

Null
Ah the annoying Null reads

Wake/Kraska77- This is prob the hardest read for me to explain in the bunch as asking me to read Wake is pointless cause Wake was just sitting throwing shade at everyone even if people called him obv town Kraska's I hated I disliked it I hate how she voted purely because wake said it was scum it sounded like an excuse to vote town the rest of the lines she's said I've been fine with nothing note worthy I need more before I can place her in town /scum Would I lynch her today? No.

Char- I remember on day 1 we were going to lynch Char because he was basically riding off of Shadows momentum vote on me and then he claimed UB and everyone jumped off him mostly because his reaction was an okay one I really still dislike it but his day 2 is getting better with unvoting Ved because he would have felt guilty about hammering (or at least that's how I see it) would I vote him today? Only if it was him or over one of my TR's and no one wants to lynch my SR's

Dunn- Dunn to me is a not as bad creature he's been posting a lot but not really doing much with what he's posting nor do I see why he tr's a lot of people I can't get in his head and I want to Would I lynch him today? Yes.

Return to “Completed Open Games”