Open 615 - Hope Plus One [Game Over: Town wins]

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

VOTE: Fostering Rave Bird
DOES THIS HELP?
And I always have a hard time reading you guys, I'm afraid you 2 sharing a hydra is only going to make it worse!
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 12, Creative wrote:Hello everyone, how is it going?

What is your biggest fear in life?

Almost dying, but not quite, and then ending up a prisoner in my own body.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 38, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Then it suddenly went into dark humor.
Nice.

Yeah I like Pignash so much right now I won't lynch him today.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 50, pignash wrote:
In post 41, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 38, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Then it suddenly went into dark humor.
Nice.

Yeah I like Pignash so much right now I won't lynch him today.

Look at him buddying me. :lol:

I'm also very fond of Firebringer :D
UNVOTE:

Getting uneasy feelings from Kim, their posting feels awkward to me. For example:
In post 61, Kim wrote:This sums up my thinking on the TMWSTW/EP/BD/Creative questioning. It seems like as good a thing for BD to push as anything else, but I've seen plenty of bad play from experienced players; therefore, I'm not yet convinced any of the three suspects are scum.

I don't even know what you are trying to say here. Do you like Dictator's push or do you think it was bad play?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Whoops I just realized I'm due a prod. Sorry about that.
Not really in the mood right now, will be back later tonight.
But I'll say this about Dictator: knowing the heads are RC and Accountant makes me scumread their posts less because I've played with both of them and they're both sort of antagonizing players so they're just being them which is null.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Sorry I should have done things here by now and I didn't. i don't have any good excuse either, just been lazy.. Now I'm at work and I need to take a good look at some players and would rather dp that in the quietness of my own home. My weekend is hereby booked solid for MS.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@BBMolla: Why is Kop scum?

I don't know how to get into this. Someone ask me some questions, so I can evolve from there.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@BB: What is calculated about Kop's play?

In post 253, Skybird wrote:Wanderer, you mentioned getting uneasy vibes from Kim, but you aren't voting him. Why not?

Because uneasy feelings don't equal a scumread worth voting for. The uneasy feeling is gone and I'm townleaning Kim currently.

I'm getting the feeling from Skybird's iso that she's only pretending to be scumhunting. Skybird, you're asking a lot of questions, what have the answers to those done for you? Have you formed reads yet?

I'm not going to try and read Dictator until I've seen some flips.

I'm uncomfortable with Firebringers (Fostering Rave Bird head) early townread on me. He's lately been paranoid of me because he's townread me as scum so him giving me a townread just like that is weird to me. I know Davsto considers himself a bad player Day 1, but I'd like him to share some thoughts as well.

That's how far I got so far, and I don't plan on doing much more backreading unless something pops up that requires me to check something.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 286, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 265, Wanderer-nl wrote:I'm uncomfortable with Firebringers (Fostering Rave Bird head) early townread on me. He's lately been paranoid of me because he's townread me as scum so him giving me a townread just like that is weird to me.

You are right, cause last game I literally town read you pretty early and you were scum.

I have to watch out for you more. Right now you are in the town pile tho

-Fire

You barely engaged with me, how can you townread me already?

In post 287, Errantparabola wrote:I'm feeling less confident in my skybird scumread considering there's nothing disingenuous about her play.

Can you elaborate on what you find genuine then? Because so far I've seen Skybird ask questions and haven't seen them do anything with them. I asked but they refused to answer and went on to vote me. Then someone else has a scumread on Skybird and Skybird goes on to vote there. How serious are you taking Skybird's scumreads?
I like what you wrote about Rave Bird and 1 I already was thinking myself, 2 is a good one to keep in mind.

VOTE: Skybird
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Theman: I think Skybird is scummier than Rave bird. Rave bird has expressed reads while Skybird has done nothing but throw around questions she isn't getting back to and (pre-emptive) omgus-scumreads.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

How about reads that progressed from your questions?!?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh ffs...

This
In post 375, Wanderer-nl wrote:How about reads that progressed from your questions?!?

was a reply to this
In post 374, Skybird wrote:About what? All you've done is read everything I say as scummy. I seriously don't even know what to say to you.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Busy week, will do reads on the weekend.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Kop, you did this (defend not being here and voting *the wrong wagon* (so to say) due to work and stuf) in our game that just ended too. Where you were scum. Are you scum again?
Why did you unvote Skybird?
And I'd like you to take an actual stance on BBmolla's claim please, or is the fence nice today?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Hey Kop, how were you able to make a stance on BBMolla when I asked you and you couldn't do it about 2 hours before that in your post before that? (This sentence doesn't flow well but rn I don't know how to fix it..)

VOTE: Kop L-1!

@FRB: Ok sure Davsto isn't posting here.. I'm not cool with that but I can't exactly pressure him into posting, especially because you are. Anyway, is there anything you guys have talked about that you can share with us?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

UNVOTE:
Because I like where this is going but I'll need to check back to see if I actually agree.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

No idea where we are, I'd say L-1 but not sure and too lazy to go check. Intent to hammer, anyway..
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Thank you Kim.

I was ready to vote Kop when I went to bed but now that I've had a good sleep and reread a couple of things I think I like BBMolla's wagon more. I'm not sure and this is a subject I don't want to elaborate too much on so I'll just go sit quietly and think about things some more.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I really want to explain myself but I don't think it's a good idea to keep talking about all this cop-stuff.
I reread Skybird and I don't believe she's scum anymore. And with that I like BBMolla's wagon more than Kop's right now. Is that enough or do I need to elaborate more?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Well, I thought you were reaction-testing.
Explain to me what you thought was calculated play by Kop Day 1 please.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

(I shouldn't be playing mafia while I'm playing another game as well that's timed. Sorry, will explain in a bit)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Ok so the thing is, I have a hard time explaining myself well without elaborating on sensitive subjects. But I'm gonna try.
I checked back on Kop's wagon and the 2 days it suddenly grew, it gained 5 votes, and that was on a weekend when activity is usually low, and it was the weekend after thanksgiving (not sure if that matters at all..) So I don't think it's really that strange that his wagon didn't get to a hammer. During the Day attention was spread among several people and people actually were wanting to vote NM at the end so what if Kop's wagon was a counter for that? I want to take a real good look at the Day 1 voting patterns before I make up my mind.

I thought BBMolla was reaction-testing and at first I didn't think much of it. I do have some thoughts now and I really feel any kind of elaboration on this could turn out to be anti-town. I have some things I want to check up on first, I'm going to do that and then decide how much more I can say about what I'm thinking.

And BBMolla, I'm not voting you.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

So what was caculated about Kop's play Day 1?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

There is no case on me, BBMolla is just frustrated that I have some reservations about voting Kop and some suspicious thoughts regarding himself.

BBMOLLA AGAIN WHAT WAS CALCULATED ABOUT KOP'S PLAY DAY 1!?

VOTE: BBMolla
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Fire, I'm willing to take your word on that, I think they could both be town (Kop and Molla) and I was just really annoyed he's dodging my question about Kop. I really don't see what is calculated about it and if Molla has an actual scumread on Kop he should be able to explain.

In post 601, BBmolla wrote:I know. But the RC hydra took action. Your hydra is just chillin. Argue with me about my reads or something let's solve this game.

Why doesn't this go for me?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh fuck you Molla.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:24 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

No. You don't get an answer from me anymore. I'm done with you.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Anyone else any idea what was calculated about Kop's play?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Why would I think frustration is scummy?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh wow so that question DOES actually exist! I'm amazed!
Because he was ignoring my question and he never explained his Day 1 scumread on Kop any further than saying that Kop was being calculated, and I really want to know why BBMolla thinks that because I didn't see it and I DON'T SHEEP CASES I DON'T SEE MYSELF.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Thank you.
UNVOTE:

I checked the context and I agree that vote by Kop is pretty bad.
Not quite sure what 'beep boop' means...

I'm such an emotional idiot sometimes.

Anyway, Kop's posts lately have been rather awkward, and to me it looks like he's really frustrated with FRB but in a way that says 'but I was townreading you how can you scumread me now?' or 'but I'm voting someone you were scumreading why are you voting me now?' And he
is
rolefishing, trying to find out how much truth there is to BBMolla's claim. I don't even get how I got so thrown off of this :/

VOTE: Kop
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 640, Kop wrote:And again, how can I be rolefishing considering he's almost admitted what he is? It's not my fault that I have serious doubts about the entire thing.

You are trying to find out how much truth there is to BBMolla's claim, that too is rolefishing.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

TheMan, it's in his signature.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

TheMan: What are your current thoughts on Kop?
I'm actually having more issues with dave's vote then with pignash's but I don't think there's enough time left in this day to talk about it so I'm saving that.

No matter how people read Kop, we had a wagon on him Day 1 and that didn't go through, I'd like it to go through today. If someone has a really good reason for not lynching Kop today, you should have spoken up a long time ago. Someone please hammer.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Kop:
Oh wow for some reason I misread 4 into 2. Sorry about that.
I've already said what it's about and if I'm actually accurate with my thoughts I'm pretty sure someone else will see it too in case I die. I don't want to distract from your wagon. I'm not necessarily in a hurry, but I don't want to have another no-lynch.
At the start of today you said you understood why the wagon on you had to happen. Where did that attitude go?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@TheMan: did you maybe miss my question? I'd like to know what your current thoughts on Kop are.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 687, davesaz wrote:
In post 671, Wanderer-nl wrote:
I'm actually having more issues with dave's vote then with pignash's but I don't think there's enough time left in this day to talk about it so I'm saving that.

Why do you have a problem with my vote? I think you failed to notice that my vote was already on Kop, days ago. I revoted for emphasis.

This:
In post 649, davesaz wrote:Maybe we should just go ahead and lynch Kop.

How strong is your scumread on Kop?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 700, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 698, BBmolla wrote:dave is town as fuck by the by

why?

I derped. Nvm my jump at dave.

In post 729, Skybird wrote:I've iso'd Wanderer and I don't see anything to convince me she is town. She is not taking any stance on anyone and either pushing it or maintaining it. I questioned her about her Kim read and she decides he is town and switches to scum reading me. But she's happy to jump on Kop and put him at L-1. That looks scummy.

Those are 2 different days and I already explained that I don't scumread you anymore.
How are my change of read on Kim and jump on Kop related and what's scummy about it?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 734, Skybird wrote:Wanderer, my point is you are not sticking with any of your reads. We are almost at the end of D2. It looks like you are trying to avoid calling anyone scum.

Who do you think is scum?

Kop is. Read my goddamn iso. I had a hiccup towards dave and before I reread your Day 1 and still thought you were scum (note: I think you're town now, I feel like I have to repeat this) I thought Kop had some good points vs Molla. That changed when my read on you changed. Does that make any sense to you?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 754, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 733, Wanderer-nl wrote:Those are 2 different days and I already explained that I don't scumread you anymore.

What changed in these 2 different days? I mean no-lynch happend in day 1 ... so what changed exactly?

My scumread on Skybird changed into a townread.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Kop's wagon didn't go through Day 1, it has to be noted it was done on a weekend with 2 days left in the DL and the DL got extended during that which not everyone may have noticed.
Kop's wagon isn't going through today and we've been discussing him most imo.
Regardless of his alignment, his lynch will give info.
Now lynch Kop.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 758, mykonian wrote:that seems questionable. Skybird doesn't look very town to me.

You should read Day 1 because obviously you didn;t since you also didn;t know there was a no-lynch.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Anyone questioning my townread on Skybird hasn't been following today's earlier discussion. I'm not going to expand on this read. I've already said that would be anti-town. That should fucking tell you all enough about what I think about Skybird.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Had fun following this after I had to leave. Koggz you were fun to read hehe but only because I knew your role and alignment. Well done town.

Thanks jeanne for modding and again sorry I replaced out.

Molla if you had taken me more seriously I would have kept both kop and you as town when I did that short time in that day. I replaced out because I wasn't being taken seriously which annoyed me to no end.

Return to “Completed Open Games”