diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by diginova »

I'm here... thought the hammer happened so pushed off thread reading ;_;
Will comment on the 2100!!! posts when I read them. (Since when do MS games average 300 posts per day?)
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 am

Post by diginova »

Still reading this massive thread of doom, but I realize I have a vote active.

UNVOTE:

Should have opening reads in a couple hours.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:18 am

Post by diginova »

Sorry about being so useless up until now. Trying to get through D1 kept killing all of my drive to read the thread, combined with work.
Those are excuses, though, so here are my reads.

Saki's quickhammer D2 was horrible and he was pushing another quickhammer in the first page of D2. He tries to post so much fluff that people will assume he's town, but it serves to just drag the game and hide actual information. He tried extending RVS in 301 and 304, but then calls people out on the same. He seems oddly defensive to any accusation, especially his 474.
His's 1425 is absolutely horrible:
after notscience I don't like wisdom and sakura
but sticking votes on either would be hypocritical
UNVOTE:
He unvotes because voting would be hypocritical and, according to him, a strong scumtell. Why would town ever worry before they post if they make a scumtell? They aren't trying to hide anything, and, in fact, putting votes down is the only way we can find actual scum.

Sakura's insistence on the article early-game reeks of trying to get towncred, and the only people who need to actively try to get towncred are scum - her "it's just like being an IC" is a horrible explanation.
Her interaction with Wisdom seems really scummy. Her immediate "Replace me because Wisdom came in" seems to be entirely an AtE, and the posts afterwards back it up. If it was specifically because Wisdom was tunneling her, why didn't she do the same when Saki was tunneling her earlier? Her self-meta in 1237 is also towncred fishing - why rely on meta instead of how you're acting currently unless you have something to hide?
She thought Wisdom was town, but then her 1857 summary:
Scum hardtunneled me and almost made me replace out of frustration.
She seemed to try milking her AtE for all it was worth, even throwing in an absolutely horrible self-vote in 1723. Her 2814 is terribad: "Saki's def. not wolf, if Saki was wolf he'd have shot me already because he thinks I'm mafia."

TheIrishPope is leaning scum. His 2708 is absolutely horrible:
lolwut
Saki I know you're crazy and all but what is this vote
It's like me saying
VOTE: notscience
Because lawl
His "joking" vote on ns (which he confirmed two posts later, by the way) is based on zero reasoning at all. He didn't give any reason at all for his Mara vote in 2455 or his goodmorning vote in 2780 either, and that put both of them to L-1. He seems to rely on anyone else to make a case for him instead of thinking for himself, always having another person to fall back on if he gets called out for it.

I'm amazed Malakittens is still alive, personally. I don't see how she is obviously scum like most of you believe, though - she reads null to me. Her 2664 seems genuine.

Rach reads more town for me. Her defensiveness of not wanting to expose the masons followed closely by exposing them based on a single post by Wisdom was weird, but it's a gambit that wouldn't pay off as scum - if she was a mafia monk and died, it would just confirm Mala as town, which the mafia don't want to do.

What DrCirno has seems town. Her accidental monk claim was weird, but seems genuine and she seems to be pushing reads.

Other notes:
- Sakura's D1 scumreads were unerringly all town.
- Saki's OMGUS in 2368: Really? On page 95?

VOTE: Saki
I'm also tempted to vote Sakura, but L-1 this early is a little excessive with the quickhammer-happy players around here. I'd have to re-ISO her before placing a vote there.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:19 am

Post by diginova »

...that was a larger wall than I expected.
Sorry about that, but that's what you get for pushing the game to 2800 posts.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:34 am

Post by diginova »

In post 2871, RachMarie wrote:Umm Digi

Sakura is at L-3 why did you say she is at L-1 ?
TheIrishPope brought Sakura to L-2. If I voted, that would be L-1, and judging based on Saki's quicklynch yesterday, I don't trust bringing anyone to L-1 with this amount of discussion.

@Saki 2874: I've been working on 8.1 this week, so I've had limited time during the week to post. Thus why my last post was two days ago.

@Malakittens 2864: I assumed when I posted my reads that I'd get called upon for that exact thing, but I missed an entire Day without catching up or posting reads. As we're pretty much in LyLo, I'd much rather get my opinions out there and give us as much information as possible, as I have nothing to hide.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Post by diginova »

Mala: How does your logic in 2903 say that Saki is town?
It says that he is not goodmorning's teammate, yes, but this is multiball. It doesn't confirm anything towards Saki's alignment.
It can't be a simple oversight, as Mala was using multiball to come to her conclusion that Saku is scum.

WTF 2905? "My last dying breath"? You have one vote on you. Why are you trying to AtE at this point in the game?

Also, I didn't notice Saki was on the wagon. That means that my fears of quickhammer were unnecessary and I can do what I was planning to and VOTE: Sakura Hana.
That's L-1.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2931 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:43 am

Post by diginova »

Not sure why mala is tunneling me to no end.
I don't think there's any way for me to convince her when she's that far in.

I'm sorry for actually trying to give town a chance to win this in LyLo by actually putting up opinions.
You know, because that's trying to actually PLAY TO MY WIN CONDITION. Unlike constant tunneling or self-voting. How does that help us in any way?

As I'm at L-1, I'm VT. Not that that will prevent my mislynch at all, with how the game is going.
I'd say good game, scum, but you didn't win this. We handed it to you on a silver platter with the constant self-votes and a hundred pages of fluff.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2934 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:52 am

Post by diginova »

It's not AtE at this point. I've given up as well, but I'm not going to self-vote because that's just stupid. I laid out my case to try to get discussion going, and got no response in turn. The same people that spammed the thread to 100 pages before seem to be completely non-existent.

I've just never been in a LyLo before that felt so hopeless. Everyone's just given up, and it's no fun to play. I'm ready to put this game into the loss column and stay far away from any of you in the future. Games have changed a lot in the 4 years since I've been in one, and if this is how MafiaScum games are now, I think this will be my last.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2937 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by diginova »

In post 2925, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2924, Malakittens wrote:And help me lynch this scum and then I'll sort you out through next day if you still live.
I did that, all I got was digi voting me for more BS reasons, I've lost my will to fight already.
What is BS about my reasoning?
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2946 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by diginova »

To begin with, I apologize, Sakura, for the "unerringly all town" mistake... I was going off your a single reads post of yours in my notes but somehow expanded that to the entire day.

I re-read through the last thousand or so posts, and Saki/Saku still strike me as my two main scum choices. The same reasoning as before still applies, but add 2935 to the list for Sakura.
At this point, I would be willing to lynch either, or even someone who is lower on my list but still reading scummy, as long as we lynch someone. The worst thing we can do is get deadlined at this point and lose because we're pretty much in LyLo barring crosskilling.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2955 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by diginova »

Does Rach normally active lurk this hard in games?
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2963 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by diginova »

Hopefully the game won't be over and there will be a D4, but that's up to the scum. Please be nice and cross-kill each other? That would be great.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally

Return to “Completed Open Games”