Open 512: See Nine Plus Plus (Game Ovah)

Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #200) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

I read it as saying Flench is town.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #201) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Damn Saki, easy on them burns.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #202) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2878, Paschendale wrote:I'm not burned. I've made points the whole game. The trouble, honestly, is that day 1 yielded basically no valuable reads on anyone. Some people were too quiet, some people act like morons, and some people were scummy sometimes and towny others. But if you all can't handle a very short ISO...
It is a burn, this has been a terrible game for you, and I think it's because you were conftown right out the gate. Sure, you've made good posts, almost every body has, but you've been slacking this game. =/
If Dys keeps not posting, he should be lynched. You don't let a lurker get away with it this much, and his posts haven't been useful.
-Agree

Flench started out towny to me, but has stopped contributing. He's doing the active lurking and just giving people attitude. He should be lynched, too.
-Somewhat agree, but I think he can wait a few days.

Oriole started out good, too, but his arguments have really slipped. Maybe he just really wanted to bus Varsoon, or maybe he just only had one decent read. Either way, his passion has disappeared. He might be a decent lynch candidate.
-Somewhat disagree, I think Oriole has been rather town.

Xiao is smug. He's poking people rather than offering any real opinions. He's just summing up the past without reaching conclusions about the present. He could be a good lynch.
-Completely false, my D2 game hasn't been as strong as D1, but I've already got my vote placed on who I want lynched and already explained why.

Cherry has been stepping up a bit, but still teetering. The SK theory on them is stupid. Not yet for lynching.
-It's not stupid, the problem is we can't be certain if she is town vig yet. I'm willing to put off lynching her today in favour of her killing VTs while we lynch them.

Saki is basically useless.
-Not even true, he's just a bit misguided sometimes, which I attribute to him being a victim of wifom. It's likely he made a correct roleblock N1, given that we've had no doctor step up to say they protected anyone.

Tunnel has stepped up.
-Tunnel has been good the entire game.

Sal has to say more before I'll have anything to say about him.
-Agree

Bulb lost his passion after day 1, too, and started just poking at people. He's not risking much nor making compelling arguments. He could be a decent lynch.
-I think he's looking the wrong way, but I don't think he should be lynched soon.

The only person I'm really in the dark about is jmo. The recent cases on him were bad, but he doesn't contribute much. He could be a decent lynch.
-Just look at his ISO, he's obvscum.
In post 2880, Paschendale wrote:Every post you make is bad.
This isn't true, no need to get so defensive.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (isolation #203) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Bulbazak, you're going to lose the game for us if you keep being blind.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (isolation #204) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2887, CherryDrPepper wrote:Riddle me this, have you seen a game where scum hardbussed on Day1? And got all the attention to themselves? When other targets are there? How many of these games end in scum wins?
Because Varsoon was close to being lynched so he started throwing shit at the next likely target so that when Jmo flipped scum he would have more town cred.
What does investigation immunity mean? Does it mean cop investigations will fail or that they will always reveal as town? Because I really do t want to leave Xiao clear. Yesterday he did NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, but sheep, buddy and chainsaw Varsoon. And dismissed our point about him not concretely saying whether or not he thinks Varsoon is town or not. He is Pilating, washing his hands off the situation whule simultaneously agreeing with everything Varsoon says.
I was wrong, apparently. Investigation immunity just means you show up innocent to investigations according to the wiki. So, if you want to think I'm SK or Godfather, that's your choice.
Also, nothing, really? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who made a case against Jmo. I also continually talked with you, Saki and Titus to try and convince you three to vote Jmo. Terrible attempt at discrediting me, your earlier attempts were better.

Yeah, I didn't concretely say whether I thought Varsoon was town or not because I DIDN'T KNOW IF HE WAS TOWN OR NOT. DURRRRR. I guess you've never had a fuckin' null read in your life.

If you want to be retarded and vig me tonight, go ahead.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #205) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Xiao Long »

How was it sheeping Varsoon when I'm the one who made the case against Jmo? You make no sense, Cherry. Stop doing that. I didn't agree with everything Varsoon did, that's why I didn't vote you when he voted you. That's why I didn't vote anyone else he voted except for Jmo. <.<

Not so much confidence that you are an SK, more like would not be surprised in the slightest. Either way, you have the same ability regardless.

The problem is I didn't sheep him. If you want to say I buddied and chainsawed, okay, I don't care. It's a misrep to say I agreed with everything he said.

I'm not discrediting you, you simply didn't have perfectly good points. If you had perfectly good points, I wouldn't have been able to refute them. Sorry, kid.

So you can't vote without Sakura's permission, but you can claim without her permission?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #206) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

lol
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (isolation #207) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Because this town has WIFOM'd itself stupid. If lynching me causes them to pull their heads out of their asses, then I don't care.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Yes, I was making snarky comments on scummy things, thanks for noticing. It's not bad town play to say I don't care if I get lynched as long as the result is town stops being fucking retards, plus I've already advocated killing all VT's. Other than that, you don't really have much of a case against me. Hell, I could make a better case against me.
Also, learn what the word 'instantly' means, as I didn't 'instantly' try to deflect attention away from Varsoon.
*sigh*
If anyone else wants to vote me, go ahead and do it already, D2 has lasted longer than needed and we haven't learned jack shit except half the town is blind, and Dys doesn't make sense.
Anyone reading Jmo as town seriously needs to go back to newbie queue, though.

Saki, you're a bro, bro.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #209) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2906, Paschendale wrote:
Tunnel, you should as well. Your last case didn't include a vote. What gives?
Tunnel said he wanted to give reads on everybody as he doesn't think he'll live for D3.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #210) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Xiao Long »

If he flips town, shoot me. (Though I think Dys or Flench would be better targets)
I still think we should massclaim.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (isolation #211) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Xiao Long »

We're already going at a snails pace compared to D1, how much more do you want to slow down?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #212) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2916, TunnelVision wrote:
In post 2910, Xiao Long wrote:If he flips town, shoot me. (Though I think Dys or Flench would be better targets)
I still think we should massclaim.
I considered this early in this day cycle, but never posted the math because I decided I wasn't confident in it.

If you'd like to work it out I'm definitely listening.

Rank
The way I see it is:
Saki - RB
Cherry - Vig/SK (can work that out later)
Tunnel - 1 shot investigator
Pasch - IC
Are all fine to be left alive for now and:

Xiao Long (Town)
jmo16mla (Scum)
Bulbazak (Null)
Salmonella (Null)
Dyslexicon (Null-scum)
oriole (Town)
Flench (Null)

can all claim. Once everyone claims, town can lynch VT's and Cherry can shoot VT's. Preferably we end up lynching Jmo and Cherry shoots Flench or Dys.

So it ends up being (hypothetically):
D2 lynch: Jmo
N2 vig: Me/Dys/Flench
N2 NK: probably Saki or Cherry

D3 lynch: Me/Dys/Flench
N3 vig: Me/Dys/Flench (thus ending all three of us)
N3 NK: probably Saki or Cherry

We're then left with:
Tunnel
Pasch
Bulb
Salmonella
Oriole

Who I can see all being town.
I'm not sure if all that makes sense, so ask me if you're confused. And yeah, that's all hypothetical, it could definitely deviate depending on who scum NK.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #213) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2919, Paschendale wrote:I missed the results on Xiao. Still the scummiest acting person right now. Shape up, Xiao. You only live because I trust Tunnel right now.
The results showed I'm innocent, I could still be godfather as godfather shows up innocent.
There's been so much garbage spewed in this thread that if someone has a decent case on Jmo, they need to lay it out in a concise manner.

On that note, if Jmo is such an obvious lynch, why is Dys sitting at L-2 and Jmo not? Some people have some explaining to do.
The case on Jmo is more than decent, but town has gone full retard that they claim it's no good.

Is anyone for or against the massclaim?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #214) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2921, CherryDrPepper wrote:You know, for someone so insistent on calling us all retarded, you're forgetting that yesterday you kept eating all the shit Varsoon gave to you and yet refused to call him town.
Then I must not have "eaten all the shit Varsoon gave [me]" if I refused to call him town. Cherry, we get it, you like to say things that are completely wrong, you can stop now.

At least you're in favour of the massclaim.
I think it should go in this order
Jmo
Me/Dys
Salmonella
Flench
Bulb
Oriole
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #215) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

I dunno, I think doing a list of who to claim can prevent any scum from trying to CC or lie about being a PR. How many PR's can we have?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (isolation #216) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Xiao Long »

If you guys are thinking all of our PR's are out, then Jmo is confscum as there was no doctor save.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (isolation #217) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2941, TunnelVision wrote:
In post 2940, Xiao Long wrote:If you guys are thinking all of our PR's are out, then Jmo is confscum as there was no doctor save.
No broseph. Fail. If CherryDrPepper is SK instead of TownVig, they could be a 1 shot bulletproof SK and survived the hit last night. Or, the mafia targeted Titus last night because they figured CherryDrPepper was lying about hitting Titus. Or... OR... ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MORE WIFOM.
The problem is, it makes no sense for mafia to target Titus as apparently not many people saw how obvtown she was. Also, there were two outted PR's that they could have targetted. I think the only possibilities are: saki roleblocked correctly, or Cherry is 1-shot bulletproof. Judging from Jmo's play all game, I think the former is correct.

Dig into Oriole, or Dys. Or Flench or Salmonella or Bulbazak. We have 6 people that we need to figure out and you're stuck on 1 of them. Even if you're right about JMO, there's still another scum floating around. Let's find that person.
I already think Oriole to be town, and I think that Flench or Dys is scum.
Salmonella and Bulb are null to me. I'm not stuck on just Jmo, though, I've already listed an easy win for town if Cherry cooperates. It's simple, we kill the VT's.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (isolation #218) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Xiao Long »

If we lynch Jmo today, perhaps Saki gets a correct roleblock again. I think we would hit all scum before they can kill you, Pasch, Saki and Cherry, though.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (isolation #219) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Tunnel, you really don't think Jmo is scum?

Pasch, what? Why Jmo godfather? He wasn't investigated or anything.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (isolation #220) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2952, Saki wrote:
In post 2951, Xiao Long wrote:Tunnel, you really don't think Jmo is scum?

You should be screaming at town to tell them JMO is GF because that confirms you as town, basically.
I'm not saying he can't be GF, I'm just wondering where Pasch is getting that idea from.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #221) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2957, Saki wrote:
In post 2956, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 2952, Saki wrote:
In post 2951, Xiao Long wrote:Tunnel, you really don't think Jmo is scum?

You should be screaming at town to tell them JMO is GF because that confirms you as town, basically.
I'm not saying he can't be GF, I'm just wondering where Pasch is getting that idea from.
Why haven't you consider that JMO is GF already?

I think JMO's GF. It's pretty likely for him to be GF especially with Varsoon pushing him, the dense stubbornness in his posts that cause everyone to dislike him (not read scummy, but hate), and his half-assed answers looking like scum, which is obviously to bait the cop investigation.
It's not that I haven't considered he could be GF, Pasch just seemed sure and I was wondering for what reason.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (isolation #222) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2971, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2902, Xiao Long wrote:plus I've already advocated killing all VT's.
I'm advocating finding and lynching scum, but to each his own.
And I think scum is within the VT's, durr.
No need to insult anyone who disagrees with you. Having played with Jmo before, I just don't think that your case holds water, as Jmo is like this as town, and given his interactions with Varsoon d1, I think that he's town this game and not scum.
I'm going to remember this come game-end.
In post 2910, Xiao Long wrote: I still think we should massclaim.
No.
Oh good, thanks for responding to that in-depth. I was thinking you would be vague and not explain why you disagree.

In post 2942, Saki wrote:I'm saying all the PRs are out.
If there was truly a doc save then they would've claimed by now so they could clear JMO. (+1 conftown, never bad)
No they wouldn't. A doc protect would have been on one of the PRs, not on Jmo, and a doc claim still would do nothing to clear Jmo other than saying that someone else was protected. All a doc claim would be doing would be putting a target on the doc's back. Therefore, the doc should not claim. Period. I also find any insistence on massclaiming to be highly suspect at this point in time.
Bulbazak, stop being so dense, please. Saki is clearly not saying the hypothetical Doc protected Jmo, he's saying the protect would have prevented a kill on anyone else, thus if there was a Doc that said they protected someone, Saki's roleblock wouldn't be the only possibility. However, Saki doesn't believe there are anymore PR's in this game, so he doesn't think there's a Doc.
Question: Who first proposed a massclaim?
Either me or Tunnel.
In post 2944, Xiao Long wrote:I think the only possibilities are: saki roleblocked correctly, or Cherry is 1-shot bulletproof.
You are leaving out other obvious possibilities, such as a PR being protected by a doc.
Try to keep up, Bulbazak. This post is clearly operating under the assumption that there is no Doc. <.<

All that said, I'm pretty sure scum is among:
Jmo
Dys
Flench
Bulb
Salmonella

Easy win for town coming right up.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #223) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2976, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2972, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 2910, Xiao Long wrote: I still think we should massclaim.
No.
Oh good, thanks for responding to that in-depth. I was thinking you would be vague and not explain why you disagree.
After having a massclaim lead to a scum win in a previous game, I'm universally against a mass claim of any kind.
We have a major advantage over scum right now, though. Like, scum can't even really fake claim right now. They'll likely claim VT's. Which brings me back to: Kill all the VT's.
In post 2972, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 2942, Saki wrote:I'm saying all the PRs are out.
If there was truly a doc save then they would've claimed by now so they could clear JMO. (+1 conftown, never bad)
No they wouldn't. A doc protect would have been on one of the PRs, not on Jmo, and a doc claim still would do nothing to clear Jmo other than saying that someone else was protected. All a doc claim would be doing would be putting a target on the doc's back. Therefore, the doc should not claim. Period. I also find any insistence on massclaiming to be highly suspect at this point in time.
Bulbazak, stop being so dense, please. Saki is clearly not saying the hypothetical Doc protected Jmo, he's saying the protect would have prevented a kill on anyone else, thus if there was a Doc that said they protected someone, Saki's roleblock wouldn't be the only possibility. However, Saki doesn't believe there are anymore PR's in this game, so he doesn't think there's a Doc.
I understand that, but the reasons for why a doc shouldn't claim still holds true. All that would do is make the doc a target for the NK, therefore making him useless.[/quote]
Assuming Saki doesn't roleblock or Cherry doesn't shoot them overnight.
The only people that could even claim Doc right now are:
Me (I'm not doc)
Bulb
Jmo (scum)
Flench (more likely to be scum)
Dys (more likely to be scum)
Oriole (possibly doc)
Salmonella (didn't even catch up to the game before night ended leading me to believe he's no a PR)
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (isolation #224) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2980, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 2979, Xiao Long wrote: Salmonella (didn't even catch up to the game before night ended leading me to believe he's no a PR)
What does that have to do with my role? I don't think anyone that lacks extreme dedication could properly read through the whole game in two days.

Policy lynching all of the vanilla townies because they're "safe" lynches is a horrible idea that could very likely give the advantage back to the scum.
Because if you had an important role, it's doubtful you would have skipped ALL THE FUCKING INFORMATION ON D1 and just randomly submitted a night action.

It's not policy lynching, we lynch the most likely to be scum choices first, and we'll likely win in one or two nights.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (isolation #225) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2982, SalmonellaDreams wrote:Also, why the hell are you still caught up on the doc thing? Even more so, WHY ARE YOU OPENLY SPECULATING WHO THE DOCTOR COULD BE.

Anyways, IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RANDOM. I got through a good chunk, and if I
was
doctor, I would've been smart enough to protect Saki/Pasche.
I'm caught up on the doc thing by responding to other people bringing up the doc thing? Okay.
I'm openly speculating because the more we narrow down who ISN'T a PR, the closer we get to narrowing down who IS scum. Durr

I'd hope a Doc wouldn't have protected Pasch instead of Saki or Cherry because Pasch has been useless this game.
In post 2981, Xiao Long wrote:It's not policy lynching, we lynch the most likely to be scum choices first, and we'll likely win in one or two nights.
And if we mislynch? What happens then?
The same thing that happens if you mislynch in any other game, dude. It's not like we're in Mylo. <.<
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #226) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Salmonella, you are beyond saving.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (isolation #227) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2987, SalmonellaDreams wrote:No, YOU are the one that's beyond saving. Fucking rolefishing for a Doc that may not even be in the set up? That's a ridiculous waste of time.
I'm not even rolefishing, stupid, I'm saying there is no doc.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (isolation #228) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

At least you voted correctly.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #229) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

It's only hypocrisy when you retardedly misrep me like that, but okay. (See what I did there?)
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #230) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2997, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2994, Saki wrote:
In post 2993, CherryDrPepper wrote:You're forgetting something, if there's a doctor then there's a serial killer, unless there's a 1-shot Doc/Vig/Roleblocker around.
Huh.
That practically confirms MBCVVTT
No it doesn't, for the same reason that your roleblock doesn't confirm Jmo is scum. You are failing to consider all the possible outcomes, such as 2 killing roles targeting the same person. We can't start ruling things out based only off of 1 night.
You're really suggesting that both SK and mafia just happened to target the same person and the "Doc" just happened to be protecting that person?
Or are you suggesting that the SK would kill Titus? I hope you're not suggesting this because I would completely quit listening to you for the duration of the game.
Or are you suggesting that the mafia would kill Titus? Again, I'm hoping you're not suggesting this.

Anyways, I highly doubt there's a doc, and if there is, he can fuck off for letting us WIFOM for twenty pages.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (isolation #231) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 3021, jmo16mla wrote:Scum no killed.
On N1?

Doc save.
Doubtful we have one.

Scum tried to kill Titus.
Instead of the two claimed PR's? Yeah right.

You're scum and you're lying to get me lynched.
Saki is, like, so town.

You're just an idiot.
Saki is insane sometimes, and a little foolish others, but he's not an idiot.

You're telling the truth and your actually town an I'm scum.
Well.....yeah.
Hopefully this day will end soon.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #232) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Night targets should be:
Dys
Bulb
Flench
Salmonella
Me

In that order =D
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (isolation #233) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Works for me
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (isolation #234) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 3055, CherryDrPepper wrote:Ok
VOTE: jmo
Someone can hammer whenever, i'm ready for my shot tonight, also it's highly likely i'm dead tonight so I surely hope Saki hits right again...
In post 3060, jmo16mla wrote:Wait, what the fuck? I'm dead now? Whatever. Not sure exactly who to go after tomorrow as like I said I haven't been too into this game. Sorry about that guys. I'm just VT. So nbd.
Cherry's post was only a few posts above this one on the same page. You really expect us to buy this terrible reaction?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #235) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (isolation #236) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 3082, Does Bo Know wrote:Yeah, Day 2 seemed to be a lot of fun for you guys.
I disagree with this, actually. D2 was boring and lasted way longer than needed. D1 also lasted longer than it needed to, but it was chaotic and great, I love chaos! =D

Jmo was so obvscum, imo. I really don't know how anyone had a town read on him. Nice shot on Dys, Cherry. I would have had a hard time deciding amongst Dys, Flench and Bulb.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (isolation #237) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Dys: You probably could have won if you had been more active. Your few posts early game made me think that you were town, but when I saw how few posts you made, I started thinking scum that was coasting on early town aura (if that makes sense) haha.

Cherry: No problem, bro. I usually shrug off stuff like that as frustration or scum squirming. Usually don't take it personally. =] (I hope others do that same with my insults, because I've only made on personal insult against anyone in this forum and it definitely wasn't in this game, lol.)

Definitely agree that DBK was an excellent mod.

Return to “Completed Open Games”