Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Honey bee »

Hey guys.

vote: Noctannights

You never 'splained why you wanted everyone to claim, and I'm not liking your votes so far.
In post 171, NoctanNights wrote: Well...what am I supposed to say? Everyone is randomly voting and talking about random stuff. I haven't even met anyone on this site until this game. What am I supposed to say when I don't know any of you? :/ Yeah, this post makes me look like scum probably, but seriously, what do I talk about when there's nothing to talk about?
Do you have any opinions on who's scum or not? Whatchu think about the guy you're voting?

You don't have to know anyone to play this game. You just have to figure out who's playing with more information than the rest of us.

also hello marquis. Are you going to get quick lynched this game too or are you going to put some effort into this?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Honey bee »

No, the reason why I voted him was that I didn't like his vote on marquis for random voting when he had been making nonsense votes around that time as well, plus he ignored the question about claiming from rach. as said right here:
In post 175, Honey bee wrote:You never 'splained why you wanted everyone to claim, and I'm not liking your votes so far.
The reason why I asked those questions was that I wanted to see responses that related to reads rather than him just defending himself. Reading others reads are what I rely on in games, and all of his posts before contained barely anything readwise.

My votes staying where it is for now. I'm waiting for at least some sort of explanation of what he thought about marquis (and he unvoted him for who knows why) or at least some sort of suspicion in any other direction before I decide how strong of a read he is.

And yeah any other reads I have are gut I don't wanna throw out because I don't like to throw out reads without justification. Nobody else has done anything I'd vote on.

peedit: yes go on NN......
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Honey bee »

I'm going to try to post more but usually I only make a post a day sometimes less. I can replace out if needed.

Noctan let's talk cuz I don't see where you're coming from:
post 576, post 701, post 708. I hate these posts. You're throwing random suspicions on people, and it doesn't sit well when you say “I think your town but you look suspicious”. do you actually think these people are scummy or are you trying to cover your bases?

and your scum reads right now are saki, gm, and marquis, right? I'm cool with the last two, but defensiveness and tunneling aren't scummy, and I don't think you've ever went anywhere with it.
In post 854, NoctanNights wrote:I agree with Saki on who we should lynch. Yes, me. I really deserve it.
and don't do stuff like this please, thanks.
I'm mad you ignored my first two posts jerk.

Goodmorning:
In post 683, goodmorning wrote: Sakura - Scum. All her play looks angled specifically towards getting towncred and this looks bad to me.
Also: IN MULTIBALL NOBODY GETS TOWNCRED FOR GOOD READS DUH
Her is absolutely a Mafia slip.
Bad. Towncred, really -_-? This term is just turning into an umbrella term to throw suspicions at people who are doing good things. Do you wanna explain why it's towncred? Do you even have anything to say to her, instead of complaining about lack of content?
and that's not a scumslip. That sentence is arranged how any normal person would say it. How would you even arrange that sentence in a way that wouldn't be a scum slip to you?
In post 760, goodmorning wrote: @Mala: No, he's Town in my books, one of my strongest reads, and there are many other people I'd rather lynch first. I can see why people are reading him Scum though.
Again, why would you even have such a strong read on someone when you see where the other side comes from, especially when you reduced that argument to him saying "IM A NEWB"? Yeah no it wasn't, that was only meowmix.

I'm liking sakura and saki in this thread, lets not lynch them.
Rach you came back and you completely ignored all the discussion about the person you were voting. Don't like it.
and marquis sheesh what are you even doing? Do you have plans on ever making an effort in this thread? You weren't this bad in our other game :/
Everyone else I don't have a good read on.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Yeah no hammering plz I like long days and id rather not have someone lolhammer now UNVOTE: bbl
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Honey bee »

50: yes I don't have a strong opinion on you yet. Your votes so far have been fine except for maybe the mala one but you haven't done anything alarming to me.
In post 911, goodmorning wrote: Yes. Shall I rephrase? She is focusing on looking townish. That's not something Town ought to be too worried about. I didn't say it was a scumslip. I said it was a Mafia slip. If you were reading you might have picked up on my explanation of this too.
No I mean like evidence or something that backs your accusation. I'm not a fan of towncred argument at all and from you it doesn't seem legitimate.
Okay im sorry I didn't say
Mafia
slip and I knew what you meant. But how else was she suppose to phrase it? Its pretty natural looking to me. Wouldn't it just be a werewolf slip if she phrased it the other way?
In post 911, goodmorning wrote: Because I know the kind of things people read as scummy, and I think there are mitigating factors. And clearly you weren't reading if you think only Meow had that to say.
Yeah I agree that reason's a dumb reason but I'm pretty sure me rach 50 saki hadn't voted him cuz of that. Maybe I missed or forgot something but the wagon wasn't about that much at all.
and yeah i read you asshole >:|
In post 1045, Marquis wrote: honey bee.
-play reminds of of the last game I played with HBscum (personal gut thing sorry)
-the last post with an unvote () looks really manufactured just to say "hey i didn't want day to end early"
-as opposed to me just not really caring as much she's actively lurking waiting for things to pounce on (sakura is doing this too but it's a different vibe. null on sakura btw), but when she does pounce nothing's ever concrete. you'd think she's have some specific scumread with all the reading she must be doing
-overexplaining early votes. so polite
lol cute.
This is how i always am metawise. I like to explain stuff and im wordy.
I don't trust you guys not to hammer. Like really, I know you would do it and people are hasty in this game.
As with concrete reads, I'm getting there. Noctan just replaced out and I'm seeing how gm is responding.
also politeness is a compliment not scummy.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Mod: Sorry, I need a replacement too.

Return to “Completed Open Games”