angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:00 am

Post by angelmouse »

I'm alive and here. Just not much has happened yet. Not really lurking as peeps were discussing play styles from games i wasn't part of although will skim later.

The pressure votes on MR don't raise any alarms and neither do the reactions. Maybe a further vote so L-1 would spark more movement, but i certainly wont do that considering the early nature of the game and no posts from him. Will wait for a post.

Other than that nobody has displayed anything to make me think scum or town for that matter.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 am

Post by angelmouse »

P.S I meant, before people pick up on it, that i would like to wait on a post from MR before i pass judgement on the lack of play, not before i put a vote on him.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:16 am

Post by angelmouse »

The Tracker wrote:I know what you mean, but still it would be nice to drop a post every now and then so we know you're at least still invested in the game.
Point taken and will post much more frequently. I am invested in the game.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:48 am

Post by angelmouse »

unvote, vote angel
, scum tell #1. Wishy-washy, want (suggest anyway) pressure without responsibility. Better than a lurker vote.
You think a L-1 is wishy washy?? I'm all for pressure votes in games, but he is already under pressure. L-1 vote, IMO, is past a pressure vote and a lynch vote. All it takes is scum to hammer. We can't afford to potentially lose a townie on Day 1 (im not saying MR is one, i mean in general) unless we have a lot of gameplay/information and more to analyse on day 2. A lynch now, unless they are scum, is useless as we have no information for day 2 and, unless blocked, scum, will get a NK.

MR does need to comment on the game now he has returned and if he fails to contribute to make up for his absence, i would consider a L-1 vote. With no comments from him yet, and early Day 1, i am not prepared to put someone at L-1 for not commenting. I can however push and apply pressure that way.

Cat on the other hand is lurking.

FYI: my laptop had gone out on loan to my family so can't post tonight and can't really get away with a big post at work. Boss is out tomorrow so will probably post more then :D Laptop returns Saturday.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:15 am

Post by angelmouse »

I now have my laptop returned, doing full read through tonight so expect big post this evening.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Guys i know i promised a psot, but reading my other game took up all my time tonight and brain is asleep so doubt i will do a post any justice. Let me re-read tomorrow morning at post on my lunch break.

So sorry. Don't want this game to fail.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by angelmouse »

lynching a lurker is only beneficial if they continue to post nothing useful during the game at all. With fewer players in this set-up, it doesn't lend itself to lynching a suspect on D1 for simply lurking as it could land us on Lynch or lose on D2. Saying that you don't want a lurker on D2 either in that situation. Yes i have been quiet, but always given notice and will be more active from now on as return of my laptop gives better net access.

Cat will hopefully provide better content as well since he has remembered the game is running.
MR wrote: I meant that this is an early stage of the game; I can't really tell for sure who's scum.
Surely you something more to add than this. This early in the game nobody other than the scum can be sure. Not posting suspicions discussions and content is an anti-town thing to do. Please can you provide more?
budja wrote:Angel has dropped a scum-tell (you know the one) and hasn't been full of content either
i assume you mean this "wishy-washy" rubbish? All i wanted to do was get MR to post. Putting him on L-1 on page 2 to make him post is crazy pressure especially as he "forgo" and, if correct, never saw the initial votes. Scum (if he isn't one) could have hammered and we would be in night with little or no information for day 2 and potentially in lynch or lose unless a block happens. That's silly anti-town play.
jack wrote: Angelmouse suspects EmpTyger.
Not really so
Unvote

emp wrote:Budja:
Well, isn't this an ironic 180.
I really don't want to unvote MR right now, but you think angelmouse is the most suspicious. Okay, talk me into a angelmouse lynch. (Unless you want to compromise on Cat?)
Why do you need takled into a lynch? are you convinced of budja's innocence?
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 am

Post by angelmouse »

The Tracker wrote:Not a fan of angel. She's looking like she's active lurking right now, and that won't do. She needs to participate more, and she has certainly been rather wishy-washy. The only people she's looking at are the easy targets and Budja, although in Budja's case it's more OMGUS than anything.
who said I was after budja? I simply asked questions and defended myself. By easy targets do you mean the
same
ones you have suspected as well, actually everyone has?? I've looked at everyone and I am contributing now I have regualr access to a computer.
What indication have you seen from Cat and MR that they will be doing otherwise?
point taken and I now see what you mean. At lest I explained my absense before I went missing.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:04 am

Post by angelmouse »

MR if you know your type of play has been called all those things before why haven't you tried a different tact? is this an excuse for your play or an admission of poor play so far and that from now on you'll contribute?
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 am

Post by angelmouse »

Yes and I've posted since and will continue to. Are you asking for a suspicions list on each player, because I don't see that from you or anyone else for that matter? I didn't ask questions of budja, more asked a quetstion of emp.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Guys am I the only one that sees a l-1 vote on the second page with 2 players still to check in, little to no conversation to go on and in this set up as not a good move?? It's an open invite to scum to get an early lynch then into night where they could potentially kill again leaving us lyol on day 2 with zilch info to go on other than the hammer vote. That's only if MR Is town granted. That's why I didn't vote. I still wanted pressure though and stated that of Mr didn't make suitable comments after the game had moved on then I would place a vote there.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Jackabomb wrote:
I'd like more input and opinion from budja, angel, and cat regarding the possible MR lynch. Also, if no one has any objections, I'd like MR to claim.
I think MR has annoyed me and using the newbie as an excuse as i have seen no attempts to change his play and take everything on board and play better.

I would like a claim from him/her.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:24 am

Post by angelmouse »

Well this leaves me in a stituation. I die either way here.

I'm the doc. If mr's claim is good then all town power roles are out and we will probably all be dead by end of n1.

All town players look at the game properly tomorrow as you'll be in very poor form.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by angelmouse »

I am the doc, jack you scum
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by angelmouse »

I am the doc, But I realise I will die. jack you scum. Please everyone town left vote that tomorrow. I'm done trying to persuade people. If mt's claim is right then cat has got away with being a lurked as well.

Hood game scum

can't remember if I'm lynched or not so
vote jack
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Your not going to get a doc counter-claim, that would be a horribly bad move from Scum. The way i see it, i'm dead either tonight or very soon, so the only thing left for me to do is read the whole thread again in detail and make sure i try and find the scum. Its difficult when Cat is nowhere to be seen and MR is now requeseting replacement, but i will look into the other players properly. If MR's claim is true the town have no power roles left. One will die tonight and the other will be blocked. Scum hold all the cards and the game has tipped massively in their favour. I reckon we have to lynch scum today if the town have any chance of winning.

Unvote Jack
The was a OMGUS vote and a rushed one as well (don't go onto the forums after a night out :) ) I'll vote again after a read through later.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Sorry mod, site was being glitchy and posted that 4 times. can you delete?

Cheers
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:51 am

Post by angelmouse »

I would like to wait for Cat and MR's replacements. I don't understand why he claimed then ran off.

Cats lack of play now doesn't scream scum to me, just screams bad play and laziness. He could be either scum or town for me right now. I would be willing to hear out a replacement and look back at all the other players as well.

I also don't see myself as having a free pass, as i'll probably be killing in N1 or at best blocked.

We have to hit scum today with our lynch so i urge everyone to read the game again and think about those players have have come across as town so far
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 am

Post by angelmouse »

EmpTyger wrote:Per Rule 1,
request extension
until at least after all 7 playerslots have players in them.
seconded
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:28 am

Post by angelmouse »

Thank you and welcome to the mad house!!

Return to “Completed Open Games”