Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Roden »

In post 27, Lammolde wrote:
In post 19, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Lammolde
Why does your gut say it’s Frog?
I just read the roster and got bad vibes from his name i guess. You can get a townie point for pushing things along. Enchant gets a scummy point for post #6.
I kinda town read this

Though I do think Frog is fine for now
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Roden »

I started thinking my vote was getting stale and wanted to vote somewhere else, but I realized Tet hasn't even posted yet.

VOTE: Mala

Might go back when Tet shows up unless the content is good.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 75, Bellaphant wrote:Re: Roden, I've just finished a newbie where I was scum and he was town, and he was very obvious town in a few posts, but he replaced in later in the game. I'm not getting that from the slot yet, but it isn't one I have confidence to be able to sort day one.
Replacing into a game feels a bit easier than starting in one for me, idk why.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:10 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 79, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 78, Roden wrote:
In post 75, Bellaphant wrote:Re: Roden, I've just finished a newbie where I was scum and he was town, and he was very obvious town in a few posts, but he replaced in later in the game. I'm not getting that from the slot yet, but it isn't one I have confidence to be able to sort day one.
Do you dislike D1?
I feel ineffectual on D1. Though less so if I roll scum since I'll have a game plan.
In post 80, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 64, Roden wrote:I started thinking my vote was getting stale and wanted to vote somewhere else, but I realized Tet hasn't even posted yet.

Why did you vote Mala?
Tet vote was pointless, and I wanted a competing wagon alongside BBT. Between Lam/Mala/Bella, Mala felt the least townie so far. I read Lam as awkward town atm, and Bella seems fine and is engaging with people.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:47 am

Post by Roden »

In post 137, SirCakez wrote:Lam is awkward but it doesn't really feel AI to me
I feel okay to call Frog town for his page 4. I like his line of questioning to Enchant.
Speaking of, Enchant does feel off from when I've mislimmed him previously (haha). just feels different somehow.
In post 81, Roden wrote:
In post 79, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 78, Roden wrote:
Do you dislike D1?
I feel ineffectual on D1. Though less so if I roll scum since I'll have a game plan.
In post 80, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 64, Roden wrote:I started thinking my vote was getting stale and wanted to vote somewhere else, but I realized Tet hasn't even posted yet.

Why did you vote Mala?
Tet vote was pointless, and I wanted a competing wagon alongside BBT. Between Lam/Mala/Bella, Mala felt the least townie so far. I read Lam as awkward town atm, and Bella seems fine and is engaging with people.
I'm guessing this is the current case? Cake and I both said Lam was awkward and then our activity dipped?

Idk what else to say here except that scum don't typically use the same defense for a buddy that's getting pressured and then disappear. Even on a subconscious level, scum would avoid doing or saying anything that would be seen as parroting each other.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:53 am

Post by Roden »

In post 216, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.final

with 13 votes in play, it took 7 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

yeet
Lammolde [7]:
Cat Scratch Fever, Bellaphant, Frogsterking, PookyTheMagicalBear, MariaR, BlueBloodedToffee, Enchant
[HAMMER]

SirCakez [2]:
Gamma Emerald, DeasVail
Malakittens [1]:
Roden
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Malakittens
Enchant [1]:
SirCakez

not voting [1]:
Lammolde

mod notes~ this is a mod note.
~ i'm using a vote counter, let me know if there are any mistakes.

flavourImage
With how fast the wagon happened, I doubt more than one scum was on the wagon and it probably wasn't even meant to be a bus. Though I think it's pretty likely that it could even be a pure town wagon.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:12 am

Post by Roden »

In post 15, Lammolde wrote:VOTE: Frog
My gut is right around 30% of the time. Haven't played in 5(?) years and the only one i remember from the people here is Bella.
She was scum in my first newbie game if anybody cares.
In post 67, Lammolde wrote:
In post 62, Frogsterking wrote:
Lammolde,

Is there any reason you can't post a list of your reads so far?
To be honest, i am simply incapable of making any conclusion out of fluff(Not sure if this is the accurate term) posts meaning i have no read on:
Enchant, Roden, MalaKittens, BBT, Cakez and Tet. When i see posts like "Gameboy advance content" or "mew" the only thing that pops into my mind is ...ok then. Since this is early on in day 1 the only town reads i have are due to the fact that some people are active and trying to advance talks by asking questions etc.

One observation i made is that Bella was not really into this game when she posted:
In post 39, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 15, Lammolde wrote:VOTE: Frog
My gut is right around 30% of the time. Haven't played in 5(?) years and the only one i remember from the people here is Bella.
She was scum in my first newbie game if anybody cares.
Did I flake? I can't remember you, sorry! I don't like this post though
If she payed a bit of attention she would notice my account is brand new. My name, avatar and ip address are all different. The question would then be "What was your main account's name".
So does her not paying attention at that moment mean she isn't really into this game thus making her scummy? Maybe. Maybe she was feeling bad, or maybe she got a boring role thus the lack of enthusiasm. Maybe people don't look at avatars and account creation dates and only look at names.
I do not know
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 139, Lammolde wrote:
@Bell
: Could you elaborate a bit on why my posts sound awkward? Is it the vibes, or do you think i don't know what i'm doing etc.?
Your thought process behind the vote on me looks kinda forced and fake.
I think these posts spew Frog and Bella town. Lam didn't seem sure how to organically enter the game and blend in, with that kind of mindset I doubt that they'd immediately go after a scum buddy. Both players also pretty openly saw through Lam's intentions and hard pushed them more than anyone else, considering Lam was a JOAT that seems like a really bad play here if they were scum.
In post 115, Lammolde wrote:I feel like an idiot for taking this game so seriously until now after i read Enchants posts :neutral:

Kudos to you Frog for sticking to this as much as you did. UNVOTE: Frog

If voting for Enchant would get them to answer properly i'd do so, but they are so chill even 6 votes wouldn't be enough. Don't think this is worth wasting braincells over and something will come around in a few days.

Had a laugh at Amongus tho
In post 164, Lammolde wrote:No, i'm not going to answer you just so you can reply with a simple word.
In post 166, Lammolde wrote:Everything else aside, Frog believe me that my compliment here was genuine
In post 115, Lammolde wrote: Kudos to you Frog for sticking to this as much as you did. UNVOTE: Frog
I seriously lack the mental energy needed to try and make Enchant talk for that long.
This also reads as an AtE appeal to Frog and like he's trying to distance himself from Enchant. I don't think Lam would be so condescending to another player like that over something so silly, since all Enchant did was meme around at the time. He's really trying to sell that he finds interacting with Enchant unpleasant but doesn't actually shade him. It just seems like the kind of fake interaction you do with a scum buddy where you want to make yourself look unaligned without bringing them down with you, and it doesn't affect your conscience when you're mean because you're justified and both in the know on why you're saying something mean.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:14 am

Post by Roden »

In post 285, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Lammolde wasn't looking likely to be elimmed at all, I'm not sure where this perception has come from.

Lammolde was sitting comfortably at E-3, if he was being bussed then scum would hardly have been concerned. The fact he gained 3 votes in 20 minutes (including hammer) negates any real sort of VCA because the wagon just happened too quickly.
Tonally this sounds like you don't agree with me, but the argument you're making here is pretty much what I was saying.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Roden »

In post 218, Datisi wrote:
MariaR kas been killed night 1. she was a
town vengeful

Cat Scratch Fever has been killed night 1. she was a
vanilla townie

the sun rises. it is now day 2.
I don't think either of these are Vig shots btw. I'm not softing anything, I just don't see a Vig shooting anyone on the wagon, especially since neither were particularly scummy.

I kinda want to town lock Pooky just because I don't think he bussed Lam and I doubt the player he replaced saw a SK role PM and said "no thanks". Like it's not impossible, but it's so rare to get and I don't see why anyone would join a potential SK game and not actually want to play as one.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:30 am

Post by Roden »

In post 299, Frogsterking wrote:I'm kind of feeling a Pooky + BBT solve at the moment. I was planning to push Dease later but he seems alright actually LOL.
What's your case on BBT?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:41 am

Post by Roden »

In post 305, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 303, Roden wrote:
In post 218, Datisi wrote:
MariaR kas been killed night 1. she was a
town vengeful

Cat Scratch Fever has been killed night 1. she was a
vanilla townie

the sun rises. it is now day 2.
I don't think either of these are Vig shots btw. I'm not softing anything, I just don't see a Vig shooting anyone on the wagon, especially since neither were particularly scummy.

I kinda want to town lock Pooky just because I don't think he bussed Lam and I doubt the player he replaced saw a SK role PM and said "no thanks". Like it's not impossible, but it's so rare to get and I don't see why anyone would join a potential SK game and not actually want to play as one.
I get the angleshoot with the SK but I don't get the points about the Vig or why Pooky couldn't have bussed?
I think if a Vig exists then they shoot me or Cakez, or at least bare minimum shooting someone off wagon who might look like they were trying to save Lam. CSF and Maria weren't particularly scummy enough to outweigh someone who didn't participate in a flash wagon on scum, and no one seemed to be tunneled on either of them so I doubt it was a shot from a overconfident Vig.

Pooky could have bussed, but I think he's also a very influential player who people want to listen to and keep around. I think if he wanted to, he could've killed the wagon's momentum and made people look elsewhere.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:47 am

Post by Roden »

In post 129, MariaR wrote:

Townie
In post 73, Malakittens wrote:I have a slight town read on froggie

Lam feels awk and I can’t really ping why
Mala's chances of being a wolf go up 50% if Lam is a villager based on this alone. Almost vote worthy, will think about it.
In post 131, MariaR wrote:LAM/DV//RODEN
CAT
BELLA ENCHANT MALA
In post 202, MariaR wrote:I should probably think of some questions to ask people I'm feeling fuzzy on but I can't think of anything that would genuinely make me go "ah yes you lean this way."

Would vote: Bella/Enchant
Maybe vote: Roden/Cakez
Not voting: Mala/DV/Frog/CSF/BBT
Mala and DV probably keep Maria around if either of them are scum, they were off wagon and would be desperate for allies. On the other hand, Enchant would want her gone the most.

VOTE: Enchant
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:48 am

Post by Roden »

In post 309, Frogsterking wrote:I appreciate by the way, Enchant. Thank you!
Just now realizing that Enchant said he would Vig Maria.

@Enchant:
Why would you Vig Maria?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:49 am

Post by Roden »

In post 311, Enchant wrote:
In post 2, Datisi wrote:
Scum Roles

TTTTTTT = mafia goon, mafia goon, serial killer

TTTTTT = mafia goon, {mafia JOAT (roleblock, ninja kill, strongman kill) OR mafia roleblocker} OR {godfather OR mafia tailor}**
TTTTT = mafia goon, {mafia JOAT OR mafia roleblocker} OR {godfather OR mafia tailor}, serial killer
TTTT = mafia goon, mafia goon, {mafia JOAT OR mafia roleblocker}
TTT = mafia goon, {mafia JOAT OR mafia roleblocker}, {godfather OR mafia tailor}, serial killer
TT = mafia goon, {mafia JOAT OR mafia roleblocker}, {godfather OR mafia tailor}
T = mafia tailor, mafia godfather, {mafia JOAT OR mafia roleblocker}, serial killer
0 Ts = mafia tailor, mafia godfather, {mafia JOAT OR mafia roleblocker}

~ serial killer chooses their ability pregame.

Oooh i kinda botched that.

If we are in 5T (closest for existance of SK which i also think is case), then there's
one
mafia member and SK. Therefore my list is incorrect.
I don't really get how the set up works, but if this is a 2 scum + 1 SK game then Cakes probably just is the second scum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:52 am

Post by Roden »

In post 313, Enchant wrote:Why not, she could push me
If you were a Vig, then you'd be confirmed town and she couldn't push you

PE: Maybe my view of the game is just the odd one out
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Roden »

Looking through CSF's ISO, she didn't have any strong reads or pushes and basically only interacted with like, four people. Possibly just a low info kill, I don't think it points to anyone in particular.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Roden »

In post 320, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 318, Roden wrote:
In post 313, Enchant wrote:Why not, she could push me
If you were a Vig, then you'd be confirmed town and she couldn't push you

PE: Maybe my view of the game is just the odd one out
It's possible I'm the odd one out as well, I'm on tilt right now.
I feel like you've got your finger on the pulse of this game tbh.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:02 am

Post by Roden »

UNVOTE:

I think I need to step back a bit here. I still think Lam's interactions with Enchant are off, but the Maria kill has a real possibility of just being a frame attempt on Enchant.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Roden »

In post 334, SirCakez wrote:i literally had developed like NOTHING day one before that hammer
I feel this.
In post 340, SirCakez wrote:I'm also amenable to limming off wagon in which case I'd want to yeet prob DV or Roden
Based on?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Roden »

In post 349, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 278, Roden wrote:
In post 216, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.final

with 13 votes in play, it took 7 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

yeet
Lammolde [7]:
Cat Scratch Fever, Bellaphant, Frogsterking, PookyTheMagicalBear, MariaR, BlueBloodedToffee, Enchant
[HAMMER]

SirCakez [2]:
Gamma Emerald, DeasVail
Malakittens [1]:
Roden
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Malakittens
Enchant [1]:
SirCakez

not voting [1]:
Lammolde

mod notes~ this is a mod note.
~ i'm using a vote counter, let me know if there are any mistakes.

flavourImage
With how fast the wagon happened, I doubt more than one scum was on the wagon and it probably wasn't even meant to be a bus. Though I think it's pretty likely that it could even be a pure town wagon.
I don't really trust the wagon speed tho so I kinda place sus on BBT and enchant for that, was also sus of Claire a tiny bit for resisting the wagon then snap joining but she's flipped town so how I feel there is inconsequential atp
I think with Enchant claiming Bodyguard, he's going to get resolved soon anyway. He's gonna have to bodyblock a kill at some point, and I don't think there's much room for fake claims in this set up.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 381, SirCakez wrote:
In post 348, Roden wrote:Based on?
POE mainly bc most people on Lam wagon were prob town so doesn't leave many other options and I don't TR either of you
Can you explain why you don't town read us?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Roden »

Cakez is saying A Lot Of Things but he isn't really solving or analyzing much.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Roden »

Back in SCP, Cakez was town and correctly scum read me. But he didn't just say "you're my PoE," he actively questioned and pressured me. When something stood out as scummy he would relentlessly hound me down.

Here it just seems like he saw the both of us were in other people's PoE and just scum read me based on that.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by Roden »

Are we speed running this game? I feel like we should let more players talk and give content first.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by Roden »

If nothing happens by the time I wake up I'll just vote and let Enchant hammer
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Roden »

In post 418, SirCakez wrote:
In post 384, Bellaphant wrote:@sir cakez, talk to me about Roden? I pretty strongly think they are town.
like I said, POE bc he was off wagon and I TR most other people more
In post 386, Frogsterking wrote:8 reads, I feel like you have a lot of reads and I'm not sure where they're all coming from.
the day 1 wagons and interactions with Lam have given me a lot; I find interactions with flipped scum to be a strong indicator of buddies
i'm not even thinking about possible SK right now; maybe they'll crosskill a scum for us
In post 395, Roden wrote:
POE mainly bc most people on Lam wagon were prob town so doesn't leave many other options and I don't TR either of you
because I haven't seen anything town-motivated or that I think is townie in your posting. I don't default TR people.
In post 397, Roden wrote:Back in SCP, Cakez was town and correctly scum read me. But he didn't just say "you're my PoE," he actively questioned and pressured me. When something stood out as scummy he would relentlessly hound me down.

Here it just seems like he saw the both of us were in other people's PoE and just scum read me based on that.
this game does not have that much to work with compared to that and like I've said a lot I feel like now I don't have something I find actively scummy about you
Gonna just repeat what I'm understanding here.

You think I'm scum because of a lack of townie-ness. You can't pinpoint anything in particular, but you think everyone else is just townier. It seems to be mostly based on wagon positioning from the D1 flash wagon.

Can you go down the list of everyone you find townie and explain your reasoning for why you find them as town?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 434, SirCakez wrote:
In post 430, Roden wrote:
In post 418, SirCakez wrote:
In post 384, Bellaphant wrote:@sir cakez, talk to me about Roden? I pretty strongly think they are town.
like I said, POE bc he was off wagon and I TR most other people more
In post 386, Frogsterking wrote:8 reads, I feel like you have a lot of reads and I'm not sure where they're all coming from.
the day 1 wagons and interactions with Lam have given me a lot; I find interactions with flipped scum to be a strong indicator of buddies
i'm not even thinking about possible SK right now; maybe they'll crosskill a scum for us
In post 395, Roden wrote:
because I haven't seen anything town-motivated or that I think is townie in your posting. I don't default TR people.
In post 397, Roden wrote:Back in SCP, Cakez was town and correctly scum read me. But he didn't just say "you're my PoE," he actively questioned and pressured me. When something stood out as scummy he would relentlessly hound me down.

this game does not have that much to work with compared to that and like I've said a lot I feel like now I don't have something I find actively scummy about you
Gonna just repeat what I'm understanding here.

You think I'm scum because of a lack of townie-ness. You can't pinpoint anything in particular, but you think everyone else is just townier. It seems to be mostly based on wagon positioning from the D1 flash wagon.

Can you go down the list of everyone you find townie and explain your reasoning for why you find them as town?
I think you could be scum but you aren't on the top of my list of suspects. I don't know why you're taking me saying you're in my pool as me declaring that you're 100% scum fuck who needs to die today

I'm not going to do that lol. If you ISO me I have a post where I quoted several posts from day 1 that I found townie from specific slots. I can't remember a post you made day 1.
I didn't say or even imply that I believe I'm you're top scum read. I just don't think your scum read on me is based on anything other than convenience/circumstance and doesn't seem real to me. Especially since you're still only reading me based on my content from D1 and don't seem to be taking a look at anything from today. And honestly, there's some cognitive dissonance here that you would scum read me over my D1 but then claim that your D1 isn't AI, despite us having very similar D1 issues.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Roden »

Have you tried reading literally any other of my posts from today

Like your whole argument falls apart if you click "display posts by user -> Roden -> Go"
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by Roden »

That's a pretty convenient way to avoid giving a read I guess.

VOTE: BBT
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Roden »

GG and thanks for modding.

Congrats to Math for not compromising on the votes, I thought that put town in a loss at first but it worked out in the end.

Return to “Completed Open Games”