He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

First muahahahaAHAHAHAHA

Last name alphabetically is Taly. VOTE: Taly for Departure muahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can we please use my SSS (Standard Survey Start) in conjunction with the RVS? I met a guy in the Newbie Queue with a PhD who studies surveys and the five factor model for a living and he helped me make the SSS more scientific. I promised him I would test it out months ago and I still haven't used the new version in a game.

Also HEAL: Enchant because they're in seemingly every game I play and I haven't had any problems with their Town game really. Now the burden is on them to demonstrate this is their Town game so they can keep my Bonus Power vote.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I mean what does divulging twice give us at best? Masons from the bottom of the PoE? That sounds pretty weak. If either of the first two picks are scum we would end up pretty far behind where we would have been if we just killed them.

It seems like a situation where the "risky" choice is safer than the "safe" choice because the risky choice gives better return on investment. So if you want to play it safe it's more reasonable to advocate for departure than divulge. It seems like the divulge is best used in a situation to reach lylo (like in a game with a missed vig shot) where we would normally have to no elim.

I support a position where we assume we'll depart each day (since it gives us a chance to progress to our wincon directly) and if anyone wants to make a case of why divulge is better for x reason then they can bring it up. I think the players who want to divulge have the burden of proof to explain why it's better, since that option removes the fear of death from the scum team but not the Town, I argue divulging takes AWAY from the Town rather than GIVES to us in most situations.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 12, Enchant wrote:Actually why two times.

Let's reveal just first day and then elim, there's even number of players.
Okay what about the PRs who can benefit from the even number of players like Doc, BP, Vig, etc. Why not wait until we're closer to lylo and the first few roles have been randomed and done their thing. Then we can "divulge to lylo" at the appropriate time if it occurs and avoid sacrificing a potential ML those PRs could give us.
In post 11, Enchant wrote: because... Becauuuuuuuse...
...because if you want to make an omelet you've got to crack a few eggs :dead:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 18, Roden wrote:And if scum are playing any good at all and are getting town read, they'll likely receive a PR or two.
I guess a good counterpoint comes out of this. With the depart option scum are forced to create viable mislims, with the divulge option scum are forced to recieve lots of townreads. So on a surface level if we have a very good PoE then depart seems better, if we have a very good towncore then divulge seems better.

(I know it's not that simple but just let me roll with it for a second)

It's possible we can make more progress by reframing the question away from Depart or Divulge for a second, and ask ourselves whether our individual strengths as a player lean toward developing sound scum reads or developing sound town reads.

It's worth considering that if we have a player list full of town hunters for example maybe we are better off going with divulge even more than once or twice, because we can land the Power Bonus on town consistently and the towncore can just crush the scum team by directing the kills away from themselves.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 28, Taly wrote:i wouldve chosen
mileena
from mortal kombat to be my mascot this game but LOL im not about to get banned for NSFW content

who are we departing?
frogs
? cool

VOTE: Greeting for Departure

taking out their buddy first, i know because we're the team! :D
Taly did you have any thoughts on strategy for the set up?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 23, Galron wrote:Three mafs seem like a lot. Do PRs stack? Like Day 3 are there potentially two TPRs?
Yes
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 34, Enchant wrote:Why choose three, you can get only one.

Pick with wisdom.
Obviously Neighborizer is best one.
I would choose the PGO
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 52, Taly wrote:I want to know why 2 masons is most likely if we divulge, why that is a bad thing, and why they wouldn't be killed?
That was in reaction to Enchant's first suggestion of divulging twice. Because the random TPR is the bigger threat probably so they get NKed and we end up with a couple confirmed townies as our bonus if we divulge twice. If we hit scum we may as well have just departed rather than give scum an extra NK.

I don't think masons are a particularly strong TPR, that's probably subjective though. I liked Enchant's second suggestion better, of just divulging one day instead of two days.

The reason I don't like divulging in general is that we lose the chance to kill a scum that day. I think it takes the pressure off the scum team. It's possible though that if we have a bunch of strong town hunters then divulging is better. IDK.

PEdit:

That's right, they won't even have a PT to share so if we divulge twice we won't even be left with town power equivalent to masons. They would be weaker than masons. I'd rather just divulge 0 or 1 times than 2 in a row.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:03 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 69, Bellaphant wrote:Not loving frogster or galron
What about RCE?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 180, Bellaphant wrote:95 is pretty gross.

I expect frog to be a bit more laid back as town, it's a shit meta read but it's day one.
At least I'm townreading you now for making the shit meta read because it sounds to me like Townie Paranoia.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 128, Galron wrote:I guess I was then. Andante scum reading me for not understanding things was wolfy af.
In post 133, Galron wrote:Taly just entered my poe
This also looks like Townie Paranoia IMO
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm going to risk over simplifying a bit so I have less to look at and I'll call *Fun Times, Galron and Bella Town.
In post 160, Fun Times wrote:
In post 158, Galron wrote:Bella did you scum read Andante's post about me?
In post 147, Fun Times wrote:
In post 144, Galron wrote:It's not explicitly stated but I guess that's one way to do it although locking into a divulge course and then someone gets scummy, do we revote?
Rn, I’d probably divulge Taly since they know I’m dyslexic and it’s pretty damned obvious I misunderstood your post.

Not thrilled with the early demand to heal them either.

Andante hadn’t even posted before they requested that,

But don’t want to rush into anything until we get more info.

~N
@Galron did you not read this?

Okay back to wanting you divulged then. Also Andante srs you more than Taly.
*I think Nancy being indignant here is Town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 199, Roden wrote:
In post 189, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 180, Bellaphant wrote:95 is pretty gross.

I expect frog to be a bit more laid back as town, it's a shit meta read but it's day one.
At least I'm townreading you now for making the shit meta read because it sounds to me like Townie Paranoia.
Weird reaction. Bella's read on you comes off more as ambivalent than paranoid. I feel like you're trying to appease Bella just so they'll back off.
Shade. Hey Roden are you tone deaf or do you have an overactive imagination? Because 199 looks like you're going for both so you can set up a suspicious tunnel on my slot, and I'm not buying your persona.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 201, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far. They don't really have any reads or readable interactions yet.

@Rat:
Could you give us some reads soon?
Been focusing on the mech because I think it's important to get sorted, as well as being what the first vote should be, but I do indeed have reads.

I think Enchant is probably Town. I don't believe I've played with Nancy before, but Andante's posts look like Andante, and I like the Taly push.

Taly is probably a scumlean for me, looks kinda like they might be trying to buddy Galron. Definitely my preference for a Divulgence.

No one else has really done much that stands out to me
FMPOV this is SvT, Roden is scum trying to shade RR.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Roden
VOTE: Divulgence (sigh)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm going to go ahead and toss RR in my town bin for their response to Roden and their early posting. Right now I've removed Galron, Fun Times, Bella and RR from the PoE.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 207, KittyTacky wrote:Taly seems town to me.

HEAL: Taly for Role
Can you elaborate on this read Kitty, as well as sheep my read on Roden please?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 212, Enchant wrote:Why no one wanted to get Bulletproof?

It's literally possibility to scream "Divulge me and give all PRs to me".
Immortal Tracker/Doctor/Jailkeeper is Kind of Ass.
1) Enchant can you sheep my read on Roden please?

2) I view BP as sort of a weak role but that could be subjective. I prefer a paranoid gun owning jailkeeper for example. That sounds cool.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 214, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 212, Enchant wrote:Why no one wanted to get Bulletproof?

It's literally possibility to scream "Divulge me and give all PRs to me".
Immortal Tracker/Doctor/Jailkeeper is Kind of Ass.
Problem is if they don't roll bulletproof the first time, they're dead
I think you sound believably cautious, Radical Rat. How does that make you feel to be town binned for sounding believably cautious?
In post 215, Enchant wrote:But question was "If you had choice, what role you would pick".

Literally no one picked bulletproof.
Huh...
Because we're STUPID lol
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 220, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 210, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 207, KittyTacky wrote:Taly seems town to me.

HEAL: Taly for Role
Can you elaborate on this read Kitty, as well as sheep my read on Roden please?
It's a tonal read. And sure lol, you seem townie too.
Lol I know it's not easy to elaborate on tonal reads but can you point out at least one thing specific?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Depart

Enchant I'll take you up on your original offer, I think I can hit scum D1 and if I'm wrong kill me tomorrow.
In post 222, Roden wrote:I asked for reads my dude, it's not shade to ask for someone to have readable content
This is a lie:
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far.
1) The intention is clearly to make Radical Rat look bad by framing their posts as unimpressive and focused only on mech.
2) The implication continues further than asking for reads in , because Roden is emphasizing the lack of reads as if to suggest Radical Rat is
avoiding
posting reads, when in reality the discussion on possible alignments has been light or non existent from most slots.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

The entire point of is that is a lie through concealment: you're claiming that all you did was ask for reads, and I explained how you did much more than ask for reads because you shaded Radical Rat a lot in the process. You're lying by claiming you did NOTHING MORE in than ask for reads, and I showed in the things you DID DO that weren't asking for reads. is simply a superficial post which intentionally or unintentionally misrepresents what I was trying to convey in .
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 230, Frogsterking wrote:You're lying by claiming you did NOTHING MORE in than ask for reads, and I showed in the things you DID DO that weren't asking for reads. is simply a superficial post which intentionally or unintentionally misrepresents what I was trying to convey in .
This should say: In Roden claims that in
all they did was ask for reads... etc.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Is just total scum spew, if I had dayvig I would use it now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 233, Frogsterking wrote: Is just total scum spew, if I had dayvig I would use it now.
I'm down to hammer Roden as the player to be departed/divulged so we can focus the discussion on who gets the Bonus Power.

If it makes anyone feel better about my Roden read I DO NOT want the PR vote and I'm fine being departed tomorrow if my read on Roden is wrong.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 236, Greeting wrote:
In post 73, Taly wrote:
In post 71, Radical Rat wrote:With Divulgence we never have to worry about a mislim, and we have more time to proliferate PRs. However, it does put scum 100% in control of deaths, assuming no PR interference, and in the event we mistakenly give scum a PR and they role Vengeful or Vig or PGO or something... That could be very problematic.

I do think having safety in eliminations and more PRs overall is worth that risk though.

VOTE: Divulgence
You won't be mistakenly giving scum a PR if you heal me :D
Okay.

VOTE: Taly

Hope I did this right!
Greeting, are you going to change your vote after you've finished catching up or should I assume you scumlean Taly like some of the other players do?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 283, Fun Times wrote:but whatever, divulge Enchant if yall want town, divulge RR if you want a scum. (I'm letting Nancy have the votes)

Also, I think RCE is town, they had some early posts I liked "Are players nominated for a pr roll during the day or is it a night phase thing? Like a secret ballot?" that was a good post, like, I do not see scum going "do we get PRs during the day or night"

and yeah, that's roughly where I'm at.

-Andante
In post 293, Taly wrote:
In post 287, Fun Times wrote:
In post 282, Taly wrote:I don't like andante's posts do far but I feel like nancy would be trying to pocket me as scum and that's the opposite effect she's having on me. Plus I'm weary of the sincerity behind the people townreading them. The townreads came at a time where I was skeptical of their slot. So that implies a wolf in that pool, TMI'ing this slot.
Net read: townlean.
What is this? like, you don't like my posts? I think there were like 2 or 3. 1 I thought you were freaking scummy cause I asked "Are we voting for 1 person or 2 people" and you gave this giant essay that just didn't answer my question, and felt a lot like just repeating how it was explained to you in scum chat, thus I asked again "1 or 2" and then Galron yelled at me for calling him maf, like, what is there to "not like" about my posts? I told yall I wasn't gonna be around yesterday, Nancy wanted help understanding this setup, I jumped in, got the clarification, looked at some ISOs, and called it a day. I really don't see what was there to "not like" can I get the specific posts of mine you initially hated?

-Andante
This post is a good example of my grievance.

You make it seem like there's an expectation that I must like your posts. You also changed the wording of my feelings from "dislike" to "hate". Words like "freaking" and "yelled" are escalating vocabulary. This post could have been a THIRD of its original size and conveyed the same question.

IE, you're coming off waaay too intense for me and I don't know what I did to warrant this.
In post 262, RCEnigma wrote:I’d probably divulge within PP(hard read for me), Galron (Saw some uncharacteristic overcompensating on skim through), frog (I think I saw some iffy posting but idr)
I have a 2nd scumread which I don't feel compelled to out yet. I feel reasonably certain I know what I'm doing in this game as far as dayplay is concerned and I can hand you two scum. If Roden is divulged as Town (which I don't think will happen) then it will prove that I'm wrong. I'm still sitting on Galron, Fun, Radical Rat and Bella as Town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 330, Taly wrote:What do you have to lose by withholding a read... yet elude to it?
Nothing!
In post 328, Taly wrote:But when Frogs asked for Kitty to explain and she just gave a tonal reason... like... I think that's less usual for scum to fake?

You'd think scum would have a better worded reason.
I agree with this take (usually), and I still want Kitty to explain their read the best they can. It's a part of the game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Greeting, do you think the change observed in Galron's behavior is best explained by Galron being scum?

PEdit:

@Taly

I'll wait until Roden gets run down first so I can give the 2nd player more time away from the spotlight.

You're right I'm more interested in Kitty trying to explain their tonal read than why you think me and Roden are S/S. I'm assuming you have a tendency to scum read things you don't understand and I think that's boring, the opposite of interesting. Feel free to explain why you think Roden and I are S/S if you want, if you take the time to write it out I will at the very least read it and try to keep an open mind, but be warned I will be honest and tell you if I think it boils down to "I don't understand therefore I think it's scum."
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 339, Galron wrote:
In post 336, RCEnigma wrote:To me Kitty lacking depths in reads is scum indicative and it’s probably not something galron!scum draws attention to if they are partners with kitty.
Wtf is this? Why are you trying to tie me to kitty? No one has even hinted at something so ludicrous I guess and here you are looking like you're trying to plant a seed that will produce what exactly? Show me where anyone has compared me with kitty. Explain why you're using galron and kitty in the same sentence.
This is a fair assessment.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 338, Frogsterking wrote:Greeting, do you think the change observed in Galron's behavior is best explained by Galron being scum?
This is also a good question
@Puppets
with regards to Taly.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 341, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 338, Frogsterking wrote:Greeting, do you think the change observed in Galron's behavior is best explained by Galron being scum?
@Puppets
with regards to Taly.
To Nancy specifically.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Sorry I'm going to dodge this clash, I don't think it will help the thread. It sounds like you (Roden) think I'm Town so I prefer if you find someone to push other than myself.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 344, Taly wrote:231, you want to dayvig a player and yet you don't vote divulgence?
you clearly have a scumread, but don't want to do a thing about it.
I stopped reading here. Look in my iso, I've asked multiple players to vote for Roden. Even if you missed that I'm clearly advocating for Roden to be killed rather than doing nothing about my scumread on him. This is starting to look like an irrational tunnel from a Townie who doesn't understand my Townplay.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 348, Taly wrote:oh the votes confused me, i think you did vote
roden

hmmm

pedit

Frogsterking wrote:
In post 344, Taly wrote:231, you want to dayvig a player and yet you don't vote divulgence?
you clearly have a scumread, but don't want to do a thing about it.
I stopped reading here. Look in my iso, I've asked multiple players to vote for Roden. Even if you missed that I'm clearly advocating for Roden to be killed rather than doing nothing about my scumread on him. This is starting to look like an irrational tunnel from a Townie who doesn't understand my Townplay.
please stop talking down to me.

ill revisit the thread later.
I'm talking down to the play (your push on me) not the player (you.) In fact I think you seem like you might be a good player, your read on my slot isn't good though. I'm also hoping to hear back from Nancy about their read on you because I think you're arguing with me like a Townie would here.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 355, Fun Times wrote:
In post 342, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 341, Frogsterking wrote:
@Puppets
with regards to Taly.
To Nancy specifically.
Again, please call us Fun Times, thank you.
Okay I will refer to you as Fun Times from now on.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@Taly, is there any reason you can't elaborate further about your read on Kitty?

@Enchant, it sounds like you townread Taly. Do you have any other reads right now that you want to share?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 360, Enchant wrote:I want divulge Greeting also.
Okay is there any reason why you can't elaborate about your read on Greeting?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 364, Enchant wrote:
In post 361, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 360, Enchant wrote:I want divulge Greeting also.
Okay is there any reason why you can't elaborate about your read on Greeting?
Probably my inability to explain thoughts. I simple think Greeting is "Low Average", which is perfect target for divulge and where scum mostly lies.
Okay can you please explain why Greeting is low average rather than average?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Hmm I'm down to compromise and divulge Enchant. My first choice is to depart Roden. HEAL: Fun Times
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 374, Fun Times wrote:
In post 373, Frogsterking wrote:Hmm I'm down to compromise and divulge Enchant. My first choice is to depart Roden. HEAL: Fun Times
Why do you want to divulge Enchant?

Like I don’t understand this? Wouldn’t a compromise be to divulge Roden? How do you get from wanting to depart Roden to divulging Enchant?
Enchant is in my PoE still kinda in this game and they aren't cooperating with sharing their reads right now and I think that's something they're more likely to do as scum. I'm not sure though so I'm willing to divulge them and let them lead for D2 if they're Town. Roden I think will flip scum and I'm down to Depart him asap.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think Fun Times is the best place to put the Bonus Power vote.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 383, Fun Times wrote:
In post 377, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 374, Fun Times wrote:
In post 373, Frogsterking wrote:Hmm I'm down to compromise and divulge Enchant. My first choice is to depart Roden. HEAL: Fun Times
Why do you want to divulge Enchant?

Like I don’t understand this? Wouldn’t a compromise be to divulge Roden? How do you get from wanting to depart Roden to divulging Enchant?
Enchant is in my PoE still kinda in this game and they aren't cooperating with sharing their reads right now and I think that's something they're more likely to do as scum. I'm not sure though so I'm willing to divulge them and let them lead for D2 if they're Town. Roden I think will flip scum and I'm down to Depart him asap.
I don’t want to divulge Enchant and I would prefer to divulge whomever unless they’re obvscum. While I would definitely like Enchant to share more reads, I don’t see why that makes him scum?
I think Enchant is a null slot and that's a good place to put a divulge. Like I wouldn't town corr Enchant so if we go with a divulge strategy I think Enchant is a good choice. If we want to depart some one I think Roden is the best choice.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 386, Enchant wrote:It doesh't make me good choice.

You giving town leader (if i survive night) to most foolish person in the room.
I don't believe Fun Times is the most foolish person in the room.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 388, Enchant wrote:Bruh
Do you at least agree they're probably Town?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 390, Enchant wrote:Not opposed to give PR to them.
Awesome! Do you want to divulge Greeting?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

HEAL: Fun Times
VOTE: Divulge
VOTE: Greeting

I want to see how many players support this wagon config for D1.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 395, Fun Times wrote:
In post 393, Frogsterking wrote:HEAL: Fun Times
VOTE: Divulge

I want to see how many players support this wagon config for D1.
Not opposed to divulge on Greeting but why wouldn’t you want to divulge Roden if you sr him?
I'm awaiting my opportunity to depart him quickly.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 398, Fun Times wrote:
In post 387, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 386, Enchant wrote:It doesh't make me good choice.

You giving town leader (if i survive night) to most foolish person in the room.
I don't believe Fun Times is the most foolish person in the room.
No pressure, right? :lol:
I mean I will be disappointed if you misuse the bonus power. I'm expecting you to do the best you can to get some use out of it.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 400, Radical Rat wrote:HURT: Frogsterking

Scum townspewing Roden if I'm correct here
And if I'm Town, what's going on?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 402, Radical Rat wrote:While I don't oppose divulging Greeting inherently, it makes no sense for Frogster to not want to divulge Roden in favor of Departing him later. The only reason he should want that is if he knows the Divulgence will reveal Roden as Town, and wants to avoid that happening
I mean why is that the only thing I can be doing? That's the assumption I don't get.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 411, Fun Times wrote:Okay like that post but I think Taly could be wrong on Galron, so don’t want to heal anyone that isn’t mindmelding with me on reads.

Iow: Enchant - good, Kitty was iffy on but liked their recent post, so fine. Not getting good vibes from Galron. He’s just way too agitated.

Frog, if you trust my reads, I would prefer a Galron divulge > Greeting. Not convinced on Roden scum but don’t qgree with Taly divulge.

Okay. Sounds like Greeting divulge might be our best chance to agree on something.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 413, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 411, Fun Times wrote:Okay like that post but I think Taly could be wrong on Galron, so don’t want to heal anyone that isn’t mindmelding with me on reads.

Iow: Enchant - good, Kitty was iffy on but liked their recent post, so fine. Not getting good vibes from Galron. He’s just way too agitated.

Frog, if you trust my reads, I would prefer a Galron divulge > Greeting. Not convinced on Roden scum but don’t qgree with Taly divulge.

Okay. Sounds like Greeting divulge might be our best chance to agree on something.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm down to divulge radical rat now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: radical rat
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Roden I still think if you want to hit scum this is the best slot for that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm down to divulge Greeting as well, the reads in 469 look kind of fake and their first post was scummy. If Roden or Greeting are divulged today then I'll be satistied.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Looks like chicken scratch.

Divulge Roden
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 539, Frogsterking wrote:Looks like chicken scratch.

Divulge Roden
*Please. Please Divulge Roden.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 536, Radical Rat wrote:I'm pretty sure this is TvT.
Have more thoughts but my break is almost over, no time to write them out right now.
This post is scummy though for real. Why does Radical Rat feel a need to defend his thoughts, and if he has reasons for what he's saying, why not share them?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 541, Fun Times wrote:UNVOTE:

@Frogs, why is Roden scum?
Their first two posts were scummy and performative and then their slot did a couple things I didn't like after that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm down to divulge any of Radical Rat, Greeting, and Roden, with my preference being Roden. I don't like how Roden reacted to my push. I think my interaction with them is AI that we're TvS.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 546, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 542, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 536, Radical Rat wrote:I'm pretty sure this is TvT.
Have more thoughts but my break is almost over, no time to write them out right now.
This post is scummy though for real. Why does Radical Rat feel a need to defend his thoughts, and if he has reasons for what he's saying, why not share them?
If you would read the post, you would see the reason I didn't share them, that being the end of my break and a lack of time to write a longer post.
Townie Indignation
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Greeting or Roden then for me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 557, Radical Rat wrote:Alright, there's definitely weirdness going on with Greeting. Especially not fond of him going "I don't think I'm very towny," but eh. I'll throw 'em in with Taly in the scumlean but lower priority pile.
Well most of us aren't getting our first choice so you may as well go Greeting.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

The scumlean/low priority pile is a great pile for divulge.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 561, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:HEAL: Radical Rat

I'll heal Radical Rat for Bonus Power vote. Radical Rat or Fun Times for the Bonus Power vote from me.

Ooops alt slip
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 563, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Greeting[/vote

Imo
Will you heal Rat Fun?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'll take that as a yes. That means Rat is in due course to become a PR tonight.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

HEAL: Fun Times
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm fine with divulging again but I'm not okay with wasting the pr power on Kitty. I FoS all who are in support of Healing Kitty. This is a very convenient choice for scum as they will be able to both kill our IC and our TPR at the same time.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

If we're hammering heal before divulge then none of us should be voting until we've heard who Kitty (our IC) reads as town, because those should be our candidates for who we use the heal vote on.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

IF you want to use the heal vote on Kitty then I insist we depart this turn instead of divulge and plan to actually hit a scum this time.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 733, Enchant wrote:As i remember we wanted devulge Greeting, but then switched to Kitty. I forgot who sparked it though.

Maybe not bad target for devulge/depart.
Should we depart once or devulge twice? That's real question.
I agree on Greeting being a good divulge target.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Who do you want for PR?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 726, PenguinPower wrote:like - that's the safest plan of action vs. potentially giving scum a PR and allowing them to kill our IC.
In post 727, PenguinPower wrote:perhaps we divulge frog then
VOTE: penguinpower
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Depart
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 767, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:VOTE: greeting
VOTE: divulge
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 785, Radical Rat wrote:Yeah, I've thought it through,
Did it hurt? Because it hurt me.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 781, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 777, KittyTacky wrote:
PenguinPower wrote:Stlll an unknown vs. a known
Yes but if the unknown has a higher probability of being town than scum, it's more than a 50% probability of a better outcome. So give the PR to the second-towniest person. The benefits outweigh the risks.

And honestly I think your constant illogical pushing for this, combined with personal attacks, is scummy.
i literally laid out all of the options and said i was more open to healing someone else than I was before but sure, i'm the illogical one who isn't reading the game
You're the impulsive one (if you're Town) for suggesting easily disproved lines of play when you possess the cognitive capabilities to be logical. You tried to convince others to make a dumb choice and you got (rightfully) called out on it.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 789, PenguinPower wrote:What’s it like living in a world where any of what you said is true?
It makes me want to play 1v1 games instead of team games.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 795, Vivax wrote:
In post 790, Galron wrote:Vivax do you have any thing to add to the game?
Yeah the player I chose to sheep is 100% town never rescinding for the reaction to me and that collaborative constellation irritated you enough to ask this question.

Also the year 2022 is nuts
I'm thinking that Vivax doesn't get a spot in my Town bin.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 798, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 796, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 789, PenguinPower wrote:What’s it like living in a world where any of what you said is true?
It makes me want to play 1v1 games instead of team games.
Perhaps come back to reality and play team games then.
I'm drawing a hard line with the TPR vote: Healing Kitty makes Town more likely to lose the game. End of calculation. If you've come to any other conclusion then you made a mistake in your calculation (if you aren't straight up lying about your calculation in the first place.) I'm willing to compromise on divulging, the divulge target and the unconfirmed player we heal, what I'm not willing to go along with are plans that can be demonstrated to be objectively bad for Town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 800, Vivax wrote:
In post 797, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 795, Vivax wrote:
In post 790, Galron wrote:Vivax do you have any thing to add to the game?
Yeah the player I chose to sheep is 100% town never rescinding for the reaction to me and that collaborative constellation irritated you enough to ask this question.

Also the year 2022 is nuts
I'm thinking that Vivax doesn't get a spot in my Town bin.
I try not to be put in bins. That‘s usually good life advice
Read list, please
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 807, PenguinPower wrote:Demonstrate the objectivity for me then. I haven’t tried to convince anyone it’s a good idea (as you suggested), but I have said I think it is a good idea and asked others to say why not.
I feel like an adult is asking me to demonstrate objectively why they're losing money gambling at a casino and I don't know what to say. I personally believe that gambling problems are a form of process addiction which leads me to suspect there's an emotional reason rather than a logical reason why you disagree with me.

As for the second part, I can see how I shaded your slot and that wasn't my intention, I made a mistake by mischaracterizing your slots behavior as being more suspicious than it really was. I'm sorry I did that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 813, Vivax wrote:Read list? Can I just point at a mafia instead?
I‘m practicing the one finger death punch thingy
I would prefer at least five reads and yes, you don't have to qualify yourself to me.
In post 809, PenguinPower wrote:How was you shading my slit not intentional? You voted me. That seems pretty intentional.

Tbh - you’re still voting me despite what you’ve said so that feels pretty disingenuous.
It was unintentional. And you're wrong, I unvoted you some time ago and it was unclear because it was within an alt slip:
In post 768, Frogsterking wrote:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

How many players Town read Radical Rat?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

HEAL: Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 834, Vivax wrote:but I read somewhat of a self-profiling intention.
Huh?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 840, Vivax wrote:
In post 837, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 834, Vivax wrote:but I read somewhat of a self-profiling intention.
Huh?
Who?
How?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Greeting is a good divulge target IMO
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #92) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Hmm where did all our Greeting votes go? Where's RCE, do they scumread Greeting?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #93) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 879, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 855, Enchant wrote:Kitty it's probably new.

But you need to dictate flow. Not follow them.
Well the general opinion seems to agree with me. Not enough people pushing PP, but I can take that.
In post 880, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: Galron
I guess I can post a little old readslist
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 885, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 879, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 855, Enchant wrote:Kitty it's probably new.

But you need to dictate flow. Not follow them.
Well the general opinion seems to agree with me. Not enough people pushing PP, but I can take that.
In post 880, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: Galron
I guess I can post a little old readslist
Ahh yes. I remember now why I'm not posting a readslist in this game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Greeting's iso starts bad on the very first post, gets a little better in subsequent posts, then becomes consistently worse the longer this game goes on. I don't see the conviction in their paranoia of my slot. There are Townies who push my slot "because Frog's xyz and that means he's scum because xyz meta read" and I don't think Greeting is one of them.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 643, Greeting wrote:
In post 475, Frogsterking wrote:I'm down to divulge Greeting as well, the reads in 469 look kind of fake and their first post was scummy. If Roden or Greeting are divulged today then I'll be satistied.
Why do you think my observations are fake? Was your anti-town rampage in KTaNE bomb solving thread not a fact? If this is the kind of meta from you that I'm acquainted with, how do you expect me not to be paranoid when you're being straightforward?
This is the last time Greeting says anything about their read on my slot. Watch how far they carry the torch though:
In post 700, Greeting wrote:Eh, maybe I'm wrong and
KittyTacky
will flip red. If I'm right though, I would really like to go after
Galron
and
Frog
tomorrow.
Because this is how townies tunnel I guess...
In post 753, Greeting wrote:My proposed targets for divulge today have not changed since Day 1, and that is
Galron
or
Frogsterking

I am still undecided on whether it is optimal to give
KittyTacky
a power role. And I'm planning on analysing this later.
Greeting is pushing my slot for the same "reason", and is deeply analyzing everyone else but can't share right now etc.

Now look at this stupid pivot Greeting does:
In post 857, Greeting wrote:I have never played with
PenguinPower
in any game. Does he get annoyed easily?
In post 889, Greeting wrote:
In post 857, Greeting wrote:I have never played with
PenguinPower
in any game. Does he get annoyed easily?
What happened to the conversation regarding
PenguinPower
? It got steered away so fast.
In post 890, Greeting wrote:Maybe we need to uncover
PP
's buddy first.

VOTE: Frogsterking
Right back to square one.

I can understand the Vivax votes and I think Greeting probably spewed Vivax as scum anyway but this Galron/penguin stuff is just straight up spinning our wheels, both of those slots are probably Town, I feel like that's already able to be deduced from what's been posted in the thread. Just choose who you think is more likely to flip scum between Vivax and Greeting and vote them. I'll hammer either one.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1334, Roden wrote:I was really stressed out D1, Frog pretty much nailed the scum team at the start and I wasn't sure how to play around the set up.
I still remember you and Greeting's entrances to the thread lol. I can't remember who the third scum was in this game. I'm glad I made you sweat a little bit.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1344, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1334, Roden wrote:I was really stressed out D1, Frog pretty much nailed the scum team at the start and I wasn't sure how to play around the set up.
I still remember you and Greeting's entrances to the thread lol. I can't remember who the third scum was in this game. I'm glad I made you sweat a little bit.
Ah it appears as though Rat was the third and I never caught on. Good stuff. Pretty tenacious scum team.

Return to “Completed Open Games”