Double-Headed & Speedy Deep South Massive public review

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

I have been meaning to be in a deep south and a double head game. doing them at same time would be crazy.

I'd like to be paired with one or all of the following:
shaft.ed because he kicks ass and helped start the alpaca craze
Tajo he is an alpaca and I didn't play with him enough in black fang
elvis she thinks like me in some games and loves alpaccas and has female intuition

xtoxm since he would be able to activly keep up with a deep south game while I may not be
Korlash because he makes me laugh and is like a brother to me
rolf or DGB if they weren't taken it seems
kison cause he kicks ass with pics
or Gurgi who just kicks ass

I would also possibly accept being with others that kick ass who don't think like me as much like PEG or possibly ortolan should none of the above apply and should ortolan have not found someone to be with. I can't promise alot of activity just yet, so whoever I'm with will have to do alot of the work.
I warn you all in advance!

Edit: Making an account called alpaca working with tajo, shaft.ed and elvis all at once would be one crazy hydra if they were all down with it. You gonna allow only 2 people per hydra or can you allow more? Picking which one to be with will be difficult pending who responds to this post.
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

populartajo wrote:/in.
Ive been looking forward to play with Pokerface again.
We can make the poker alpaca team!
Well let's see exactly how many adel will allow in a hydra first. Is shaft.ed, you, or elvis involved in co-modding this or are all able to play?
If only 2 are allowed in a hyrda the 4 of us will have to pair off and if one of us is stuck co-modding then we'll need a 4th to pair off with should 3 to one account still not be allowed
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hoopla wrote:I want a hydra buddy... :|
orotlan still needs one and I'm sure he wants to play. He is a good player from what I've read.

got a pm from elvis wanting /in we are waiting on shaft.ed's opinion and and or an adel ruling if for would be allowed or we'd have to split apart.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

god that would be an awesome name for the 4 of us. Can a name be that long?
shaft=shafted
alpaca=tajo
face=me
you need to be in that name somehow too elvis. or you could somehow be the avy for it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
Hoopla wrote:I want a hydra buddy... :|
orotlan still needs one and I'm sure he wants to play. He is a good player from what I've read.

got a pm from elvis wanting /in we are waiting on shaft.ed's opinion and and or an adel ruling if for would be allowed or we'd have to split apart.
got shaft/ed opinion, I was right at guessing he would possibly be involved with co-moddery so it might be just us 3 and or 2 and 1 of us paired with someone else should adel not allow it. I'll wait for adel to give a ruling before I pm anyone else should a split be needed
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kison makes many cool avys
PokerFace wrote:god that would be an awesome name for the 4 of us. Can a name be that long?
shaft=shafted
alpaca=tajo
face=me
you need to be in that name somehow too elvis. or you could somehow be the avy for it.
if it is just us three we'll have to throw a poker symbol into the corners of the avy here so it represents all 3 of us
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adel wrote:
Claus wrote:Adel, your Role PM's are a bit confusing regarding the time limit of dynamic roles (roleblocker, Doctor, etc).

When a doc/etc sends you a PM, when does his action starts to take place?
- At the timestamp of the doctor action PM?
- At the time stamp of your reply PM?
- At the start of the next "action" period to be defined by the mod?

EDIT: reading carefully, it seems that it is the third option, but this is not clear from a first reading of the role PM.
the third, and all of the action periods are determined in advance. In the case fo the first game, in 84 hour blocks (explicitly listed using UTC times), and in the case of the second, in 150 game-post blocks.
Also, the Vig's random kill takes place only at the time of the lynch, as opposed to his normal kill that takes place immediately?
immediately. editing now to clear that up.
The sk is immune to kills
he will kill at random if one is not chosen
the random target can be himself
so can the sk kill himself randomly or will it auto fail due to the imunity?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

Green Crayons wrote:I'm curious as to why two simultaneous games? Apart from just sounding awesome, that is.
It'd be funny/awesome if you were in the game somehow paired with erg0. Its a shame he's mia at the moment.
first you are here then you leave and he joins with simular avy. then he changes his avy quite a bit before you comeback and when your back, then he disappears all on his own. random crazy alt suspicions ftw.

Plays as PokerFace on irc
Plays as Noj on scumchat
I love to Vidge on Night 0
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adel wrote:
PokerFace wrote: The sk is immune to kills
he will kill at random if one is not chosen
the random target can be himself
so can the sk kill himself randomly or will it auto fail due to the imunity?
he will die.

Also, only two players per hydra. No replacing 1/2 of your hydra. Make you you pick someone you can get along with.
Its awhile before April 27 which is when this game will start so I'll talk things over with elvis and tajo and or get a forth person in on the game so there will be 2 hydras. I have been meaning to play with raider again so perhaps we'll separate into some (tajo+elvis, poker+radier or poker+korlash) or (poker+shaft,tajo+elvis) or (poker+elvis, tajo+shaft.ed) or (poker+tajo, elvis+shaft.ed). or ??+??, ??+??

Are you in to play or in to mod, shaft.ed need final call from you before me, tajo, and elvis figure out whats what.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

elvis_knits wrote:
Adel wrote:Also, only two players per hydra.
No threesomes? :(
yay threesomes involving 2 people and an alpaca are always cool. I heard mith may take hydras for his california game so perhaps we can get an in together there though I admit to not wanting to load up on games, got to take it easy when my mafia leave ends after the 25th. Can't dive head first back into it then or i risk loosing my head so to speak
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

being with forbidden would be interesting. that is an option to consider along with others i mentioned earlier like raider since i owe him and korlash since he is funny like a brother. me elvis and tajo will have to think things over and see who will be with who before the 27th and or if some other triplehead game was possible

Edit: read adel's last post. if shaft.ed is in on the split foursome you guys can pm each other to see who is who where while I leave work
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by PokerFace »

yes four of us will play. I sent elvis pm on pairings ideas. waiting for her reply. if she agrees with it too then it will be me+tajo in one hydra and elvis+shafted in another hydra.

That name would be cool but two players can't have same name and that's got to be way too long. I'd be cool with something like AlpacaFace or alpacaface or pokertajo (in order of preference). Elvishaft.ed gonna need to think of their own coolname if that's not goodenough for them and elvis agrees to the pairings
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by PokerFace »

populartajo wrote:Other options are Pokethealpaca, Pokerpaca, TajothePoker, Facethealpaca.
Pokertajo sounds good, though.
well don't go making the account yet. we got to wait on elvis she may have better ideas or intuition to enlighten us with and also if we go by pokertajo people will obv shorten it in the game. It will feel different answering to tajo and funny answering to alpaca. Would you be ok with answering someone calling you poker?
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:Does this work for an elvis/shaft hybrid?
Nice

<<PM's kison about him making cool avy involving an alpaca in a suit with my top hat and cane. Or alpaca on a playing card. I'll make one tomorrow if Kison doesn't beat me too it. I should really pay him for these or something. I did name a role after him in Bastard Face Mafia that he ended up getting in the game itself "Cursed Vanilla"

I still can't decide on best name but then elvis ain't given consent yet via pm or board posting either.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ortohoops wrote:/in

ortolan-Hoopla
Happy Join Day
:)

Still waiting on Elvis. Without her consent its rape and shaft.ed's wife may not like that. I think I'm down with whichever name you think is best at this point Tajo. I have had alot of nicknames so I'm ready to be called whatever. I think anything involving alpacas, poker or the word tajo throw in there will be good. Let me know your fav they you can make it once we are all go
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #108 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

elvishaft.ed?

All is well so Tajo please pick from:
AlpacaFace
PokeTheAlpaca
Pokherpaca
PokerTajo
or some other one you really liked
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #120 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

populartajo wrote:
PokerFace wrote:elvishaft.ed?

All is well so Tajo please pick from:
AlpacaFace
PokeTheAlpaca
Pokherpaca
PokerTajo
or some other one you really liked
PoketheAlpaca is notable.
We need an avy. I suck at arts so maybe anyone can help?
I have photo shop or maybe kison will be nice enough to make us one. Something like an alpaca on a playing card or one wearing my blue suit with a cane and hat.

I am fine with PoketheAlpaca. Make the account and pm me the password. People will likly call us alpaca in thread which should be cool. Adel may have to prepare for a bigger setup or we'll have to signup for the game fast enough to get in when the thread opens.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

Nice. Avy has joker symbol in the corner

Edit: and a funny little creature too. may need way to put an alpaca in there but its looks pretty good as is
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #163 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

elvis_knits wrote:IT'S A PESCADO!
yes I will definatly refer to pesco light as this or simply "The Fish" in the game. Name and pairings fit what fl is 'comfortable' with 2 women as the fish.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by PokerFace »

MafiaSSK wrote:No. I've just always wanted to hydra with zwet/Emp/K7 and see what happens.
The world would quake.
MafiaSSK wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Adel wrote:final ruling: zwetschenwasser & his alts and hydras containing the same are not allowed in these games. Recent shenanigans do not bode well, and I don't want to deal with the distraction of likely future drama.
Missed that post.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Anyone interested in Hydra-ing with me?
I would be, or with most people if Seraphim isn't interested.
Did you miss that one too, because there is one person to post here still without a partner. you can slide onto replace list or possibly get in should adel be nice enough to increase the setup. Xtoxm probably needs a teamate too since he was originally coming into the game paired with zwet
Xtoxm wrote:I'd totally go with you Zwet. We'd almost certainly be lynched D1, though.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adel wrote:now leaning towards 11 and 14 for the
7+ and 7- values.
Huh?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #205 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
Adel wrote:now leaning towards 11 and 14 for the
7+ and 7- values.
Huh?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well it wasn't me. I swear.

After all, would I really make it that obvious?
[/wifom]
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #236 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

elvis_knits wrote:I <3 Mr Rogers
How could you cheat on me? I thought we had something special :cry:
For instance, if I find that PokeTheAlpaca is mixing up site and cite, I will know it's PF.
Oh and that two*
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #247 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

elvis_knits wrote:
PoketheAlpaca wrote:colobrative
PF
They always come back!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

Was somebody once signed up in spot 9? page one goes 8 then 10. Did I miss something there?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”