The Sixth Annual Scummie Awards (Now With Extra Nonsense!)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Tarhalindur parks his vehicle in a field outside, enters the ceremony in an unusual uniform, walks over to the concession stand, and fires a handgun in the air.

Tarhalindur
- I demand a PLAIN ROLL!

Apparently Tarhalindur has less grasp of social skills than people thought.

Or he's just insane.

Or, more likely, both. Bonus points for whoever guesses what vehicle Tarhalindur came to the ceremony in!
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Interestingly, people at the ceremony seem to be able to respond to the mysterious narrator's commentary.

They don't seem to have that good of a grasp on Tarhalindur's ride of choice, however. (Though "tank" is admittedly not that bad of a guess.)

Now, what is Tarhalindur up to? Hmm. He seems to have gone missing. What could he be up to? And why has Alduskkel not moved his left leg for the last 5 minutes?
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Knew
there was a reason why I asked for the Haruhi Suzumiya nod to be seconded. Doubly fun, given that Suzumiya Haruhi Mafia is in the Queue.

Congrats Kinetic for being better at breaking setups in half last year than I was.

Finally, my ride tonight was a... combat mech! (Arm Slave, specifically... that opening line was totally a Full Metal Panic shoutout.)
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
Knew
there was a reason why I asked for the Haruhi Suzumiya nod to be seconded. Doubly fun, given that Suzumiya Haruhi Mafia is in the Queue.

Congrats Kinetic for being better at breaking setups in half last year than I was.

Finally, my ride tonight was a... combat mech! (Arm Slave, specifically... that opening line was totally a Full Metal Panic shoutout.)
'

And I am kicking myself for missing that :(. Anyway, to be honest, you had three noms for best role. It was pretty much going to go to you. I wanted to pick Lain (duh, I nommed it),
but I kinda figured people would be all pissy about "But it's just Guardian's modkill reviver with perks!", so, I voted Haruhi, which was of course, a very cool and fun role.
:twisted:

EXACTLY AS PLANNED.

Edit: What, you people thought that the only reason I pushed for the Haruhi second was to get two nominations on the Best Role list? No, no, the *other* reason I did that was to set up exactly this situation. :twisted:
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User out of ambit.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”