Blitz 21 - Hope plus One ―kibou― [End]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #826 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 162, Expedience wrote:VOTE: Scatterplot

I like this vote.

In post 157, Wisdom wrote:Ranger is town, and so are you and Plot. Now stop tunneling and look at Sakura and talah. And maybe KT.

Please explain why you think Scatterplot is town. I saw that shitty townread on PC and became instantly suspicious of them, their defensive backtracking on their stance only convinced me further. Throwing townreads at someone playing non-seriously is so easy for scum to do.

In post 49, Scatterplot wrote:I think this is jokier than Cobalt would be as scum!

This is mostly WIFOM, the meta aspect of it is largely unverifiable. In fact I have a specific and recent counterexample:
In post 401, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 400, TheCow wrote:PC, are you sure you're not a werewolf? Can you double check your role card real quick?

Oh noes, I've been exposed.

This is PhantomCobalt after being specifically called out as his real scum role along with his partner.

Basically all that I noticed about talah was the serious conversation starting thing trying to move out of RVS and I don't find it scummy or see why that wagon is moving so fast.

In post 165, Expedience wrote:
In post 162, Expedience wrote:Basically all that I noticed about talah was the serious conversation starting thing trying to move out of RVS and I don't find it scummy or see why that wagon is moving so fast.

Actually yeah now that I've said this, the unvote in is weird. I still want to hear more from them since I can hardly know from 3 posts.

In post 167, Expedience wrote:Are you unsure about your reads, Scatterplot? There are a lot of question marks there.

In post 172, Expedience wrote:
In post 169, Antihero wrote:
In post 162, Expedience wrote:r see why that wagon is moving so fast.

oh boy...

No, Antihero, I am not implying some nebulous scum influence on talah's wagon. Nor am I implying that he is likely to be town due to this. I am simply stating that I don't support the wagon much and disagree with those who do.

In post 176, Expedience wrote:
In post 174, hiplop wrote:
In post 172, Expedience wrote:No, Antihero, I am not implying some nebulous scum influence on talah's wagon. Nor am I implying that he is likely to be town due to this. I am simply stating that I don't support the wagon much and disagree with those who do.

for what reasons? you seem to be disagreeing just because and that makes me very suspicious of you?

weird untouchable reads are weird

Because he has made three vaguely scummy posts and now has several votes on him and people wanting him dead.

In post 182, Expedience wrote:
In post 175, Wisdom wrote:
In post 162, Expedience wrote:Throwing townreads at someone playing non-seriously is so easy for scum to do.

Sure it is, but why is it impossible that a townie gut-townread a player for playing non-seriously?

Because I consider that unlikely, and the way they responded to and defended the read while downgrading it to a read of lesser significance. Also how their actual explanation for the read seems to be more based on tone than gut.

Why is it impossible that a townie was drunk and accidentally "scumslipped" in the thread?

In post 185, Expedience wrote:
In post 177, Wisdom wrote:
In post 162, Expedience wrote:Basically all that I noticed about talah was the serious conversation starting thing trying to move out of RVS and I don't find it scummy or see why that wagon is moving so fast.

Because talah understood I was voting Sakura to poke her for reactions yet not only felt the need to mention it, he asked me why I was voting her on top of that.

I see that and when I first read it I thought he was just trying to move out of RVS. However, makes me think he genuinely wanted to know (or wanted to look like he wanted to know) why you voted Sakura.

My suspicion is that he is the one playing us all for reactions. Again, I want to hear more from him.

In post 197, Expedience wrote:
In post 184, Wisdom wrote:
In post 182, Expedience wrote:Because I consider that unlikely, and the way they responded to and defended the read while downgrading it to a read of lesser significance. Also how their actual explanation for the read seems to be more based on tone than gut.

It's not unlikely at all. I've townread people based on tone lots of times.

Good for you then. Scatterplot was professing to know that PC had a jokey tone as town but I have specific evidence to disprove this. Therefore I think the townread is more likely to be fabricated.

I think your "read defense" issues are just you not being familiar with Plotinus.

So you're saying that Plotinus usually is overdefensive and backtracks as town and that this is a null tell for them? I don't like meta and am dubious of your claim.

Maybe I would like to hear from Ether then.

In post 120, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Why did Plot back up that PC read as if he was the one who made it?

Also seconding this so fucking much. I got confused and thought it was just one person talking until I reread through their ISO.

In post 381, Expedience wrote:
In post 202, Wisdom wrote:Why do scum lie about meta reads, Expedience? It's something that can be cross-checked. If Ether indicated that she has had experience with scum-Cobalt, and he was more serious, then that's true, regardless of Ether's alignment.

I think that Scatterplot carelessly threw out a townread at PhantomCobalt and then used meta to justify it afterwards. If they came out originally saying that they thought PhantomCobalt was town from meta then I think they would put more thought into their stance beforehand and it wouldn't be so full of holes, but they had to be pushed to provide reasoning.

In post 390, Expedience wrote:
In post 345, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 344, Ankamius wrote:
In post 340, PhantomCobalt wrote:@Ank can you really be wrong with a tell, though?

Sakura and I have extensive experience with each other. Just going by statistics, the odds of me being right over you are pretty high.

Ok, I understand.

Damn. Scatterplot / PC are both scum, aren't they. This is almost too fucking easy.

In post 396, Expedience wrote:Third scum is probably Trebuchet or Sakura imo. I haven't decided which of those arguments is TvT yet.

The way Trebuchet backed down from Anti in looks bad, as does the constant shit-flinging between Wisdom and Sakura (out of which Wisdom emerges the more reasonable-looking).

In post 735, Expedience wrote:
In post 686, Antihero wrote:alright expedience

you've got the conn

Indeed I do.

Talah is flailing under pressure. All of his reads are OMGUS trash and most of his defense has consisted of firing back questions and casting doubt at his accusers. On the other hand, the replacing out makes me think most of the frustration was probably genuine. I don't have problems with .

Ktthecreeper's posts on page 22 and 23 looked super fake, like he was trying to appear town but had no idea what he was doing (e.g. ). I don't think he replaced out strategically. and are scummy.

He could be just a VI though so let's hear from Firebringer. Appeal to emotion for me.

VOTE: Firebringer

That's L-1.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #835 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Look screw this I'm not post by post analysis.

There's a few things that really bother me.

1) Firebringer vote. He talks about how PC is obvious scum with Plot the whole game, then randomly decides to bring Firebringer to L-1 as a 'let's hear from Firebringer!' vote. And appeal to emotion, wtf? This is way out of place for where Town!Expedience is claiming to be at this point in time.

2) Talah read. He soft defended Talah literally the whole game, saying shit like 'oh maybe Talah's the one getting reactions you Talah voting b-bakas!', then finally after the replace he says something that implies that Talah could be scum but immediately switches back to townreading him because the frustration looked genuine on the replace out? I don't know, I don't like it. I 'think' they're scum together but not 100%.

3) The Plot vote in general. Of all the votes on the wagon, he felt the most 'trying to push counterwagon-y' of them. He did support the wagon more than others to his credit but I felt like his reasoning was forced and disingenuous and I just feel like the Plot wagon should have had a scum on it at least, and Expedience is sort of the most likely to be scum.

4) Just gut. The way he talks, way he feels, I think he's scum.

Oh and.

Damn. Scatterplot / PC are both scum, aren't they. This is almost too fucking easy.

This post is just sickeningly scummy.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #836 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:09 pm

My current state is that Expedience is definitely scum, Trebuchet is probably scum, and Talah is probably scum as well.

I've loathed the KT wagon most of this game. I'm going to figure out Oceanwind now that we have a replacement.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2554 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:32 pm

need to read scum PT
need to figure out how they thought us explicitly claiming VT and trying to get lynched so that cop would check wisdom was a PR claim.
need to understand why we got NKed.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2566 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:53 pm

I always get angsty about games where I get copped and killed the same night.

Happens way too often :|
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2587 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:44 pm

I already nommed Ranger.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2600 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Basically Ranger was a god and scum had no chance versus her.

I think that summarizes this game from the point where she started kicking things into gear.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”