Blitz 4: Kingmaker (game over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mod, Will I always be a ballet dress?[/b]
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Setup works

Kingmaker elects King.
King lynches.
If King lynches hero, king dies instead.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5, pisskop wrote:
In post 3, Titus wrote:@Mod, Will I always be a ballet dress?[/b]

Fixed your name in the Playerlist -.-

I'm still tutus in the alive list. :-p

Peeps gotta know which name to mark red.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@Firebringer, My nodded game doesn't count as the mod is insane. :-o
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 13, Spiffeh wrote:For fun!

Any other relevant information I should know?

Read the rules and your scum PT. I left you advice on how to rig IEDs in soccerballs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 16, Firebringer wrote:
In post 12, Titus wrote:@Firebringer, My nodded game doesn't count as the mod is insane. :-o

lol I have no idea if you are serious or not.

I have been trolling the entire time to see who jumps. Accountant jumped.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod:Who is King? 7 players posted before Accountant voted. The game's started so has Accountant Derp voted me for king instead? Are votes locked?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #29 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Best to get clarification. If you legit think I am scum, you should unvote in case Kop locks votes and you'd do the inverse.

What do you think of SS?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

Let's just wait on Kop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

Ftr, I think SS's thing is fake. Still lynch Accountant if Wanderer is scum. She's looking for any excuse to jump on people and gets overly frustrated on a hypothetical Wanderer flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #41 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 38, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 34, texcat wrote:??? I'm not sure I understand this game.

Also Titus Kop isn't in this game???

Context fail. I meant Kop as short for pisskop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #61 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

I like SS. We both seem to be approaching the game the same way. He'd make a decent king. I have a minuta of paranoia that maybe SS was buddying me in 24 but for now the rest seems obviously town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

FB is town most likely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 84, Accountant wrote:Lots of players read casual and informal play as townie since they perceive that scum would care more about the game and put in a bigger effort to look good. If that's Titus' train of thought, I disagree.

Not reading FB's effort. I'm reading his laid back attitude but he's still conformational pushing his reads, as much as I disagree with them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

@FB, My VCA is useless. That is correct. I would have wagons if I was King and narrow them down until we had a consensus to get everyone involved.

Voting your scumreads still makes it easier for me to read as I can read by relationships.

PT = Private topics, that's where scum chat...you're seriously not familiar with that...did you take a break or something?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, I am removing Smithereens from the lynch today. It is possible she's scum and is faking, I don't think so. I'm inclined to give the newbie time unless someone makes a good case for her being scum as that's close to a town tell.

Now as for the lynch, you can vote anyone but me or Smithereens. After 36 hours, everyone who lacks a vote will not be the lynch. Any wagon reaching hammer will be the lynch. I will not have a vote for these purposes but I function as a bad wagon vetoed (which I plan to use sparingly, basically if a wagon is driven only by fallacies or insults).

Good luck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Titus »

@Smithreens, Read the rules. Kingmaker picks at night in the future. As for the other problem, not much that can be done so please don't comment as to who the kingmaker is.

Can you vote a scumread?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #103 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Titus »

P.S. Queen Titus requests an Accountant wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 105, Accountant wrote:My vote on Spiffeh stands.

Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 109, Smithereens wrote:Accountant, could you explain why you interpreted that as 'lashing out.'?

Doubly interested as Accountant has attacked almost anything resembling scumhunting/engagement.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Titus »

The last question is redundant and inflammatory. Accountant's not going to say she acted malignantly. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #123 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 121, Smithereens wrote:Loaded questions are highly effective at getting what I want imo.

I have a bad habit of using them too but they aren't that effective IMO. Sorry for stomping on you. We'll see.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #137 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 133, Soft-spoken wrote:
In post 98, Titus wrote:Ok, I am removing Smithereens from the lynch today. It is possible she's scum and is faking, I don't think so. I'm inclined to give the newbie time unless someone makes a good case for her being scum as that's close to a town tell.

Now as for the lynch, you can vote anyone but me or Smithereens. After 36 hours, everyone who lacks a vote will not be the lynch. Any wagon reaching hammer will be the lynch. I will not have a vote for these purposes but I function as a bad wagon vetoed (which I plan to use sparingly, basically if a wagon is driven only by fallacies or insults).

Good luck.

you might have good intentions but this seems like pandering. i fully expect you to execute who you feel is the best lynch, and have some logic behind your decision. if you dont, i will autoassume you are scum.

Let it seem like pandering then. Looking at relationships is how I read people. Without those relationships or a method of generating them, I have next to nothing. This also creates accountability and can correct me if I am wrong.

If you don't know how I stand on anything, ask. If I am dead set on Accountant, but the rest of the group thinks she's town, that would raise an interesting predicament and one I frankly don't want to face.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #145 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 142, Soft-spoken wrote:titus, if you use votes to get reads thats fine... its half the reason i thought that a VC would help encourage action. but if you lynch someone you dont think is scum, why should anyone interperate that as a pro town move? the whole advantage of a correctly chosen king is nullifying mafias innfluence on the lynch. if you are town i expect you to play pro town and use that advantage... not cop out to a majority consensus so you can avert blame later

I am going to veto bad lynches. The fact is, I am a horrible day 1 king. If I lynch someone, I believe they are scum. I know I get tunnel vision and sometimes it's wrong.

If I lynch someone I have a townread on, you would be right to turbo lynch me. I would sooner abandon my plan before lynching someone I thought was town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #152 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 147, Spiffeh wrote:Fuck Titus might be scum

@Smithereens I think I can read Sakura so I want her to be in the thick of things so I can get my bearings with her. Not a fan of her very few posts so far.

You might just be repeating your doubt casting. If you want to fight, fight. Poking and hiding in corners making vague accusations against people isn't cool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #158 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 155, Spiffeh wrote:wtf is doubt casting

@Accountant considering I haven't read the game yet no I will not do that.

And yes I said "could" because I HAVEN'T READ THIS GAME YET AND AM NOT COMMITTING TO THE READ

It's throwing out random scumread(s) with zero support.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #162 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't want to exclusively focus on Spiffeh. He might be lynchbait. He's hellbent on playing a Wifom game and I don't want it to drown out the rest of the thoughts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 177, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Texcat

To help Titus.

Why texcat over Spiffeh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #188 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I would love a texcat via accountant day,
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 190, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 188, Titus wrote:Yeah, I would love a texcat via accountant day,

uhh, what?
Can you rephrase that?

Those two against each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #244 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 230, Smithereens wrote:aha, oh Sakura.. >.< Burden of Proof is on you unfortunately. I'd like to be convinced that the list of incidents Accountant gave us does not constitute undeniable evidence that what you presume to be scum tells from Spiffeh is actually nothing more than his normal play..

I'm splitting the baby. I think it matches Spiffeh's specific meta in one instance, regardless Spiffeh is too easy so even if I am wrong on that, he's likely a mislynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #250 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 248, The Silver Bard wrote:Titus as king (or queen if you prefer):

A: Will you lynch the one receiving the most votes?
B: Or will you lynch whoever you please?

If A are there any exceptions. Like if you are convinced the player is town, will you instead lynch someone else? What do you do then? Do you lynch the wagon with the 2nd most votes or will you lynch whoever you please?

Probably a combination. Whichever the scummiest of the wagons towards deadline, unless a "hammer" is achieved. If I'm convinced the largest wagons are on town, I would proceed with B. Basically the votes are more advisory and to prevent me from just being stubborn bullheaded Titus and making day 1 difficult/impossible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #251 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: When is deadline? Thanks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 255, BlockyMan wrote:Sotspoken scum and thats it.

Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #261 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 259, Soft-spoken wrote:o right. hes the one i was being sarcastic with the second fake shot. im wondering if i should ignore and dismiss this as bad play or take blocky seriously.

In post 260, Soft-spoken wrote:blocky, how old are you in real life... seems like the most important question atm.

Not a fan of attacking the player rather than the substance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #265 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 263, BlockyMan wrote:Im town. Your scum. What else ya wanna know?

I would like to know why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #266 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 264, Soft-spoken wrote:i already asked. im going to assume 12 years old until you answer based on that reply

This is your second warning. Stop attacking players but play the game. A game where attacking people is ok doesn't work for me and I will use force if necessary.

Why are you so sensitive if you think he's being dumb anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #279 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Titus »

@Smithereens, I think your Kingmaker analysis is off. If I was kingmaker, I'd submit the D1 king effective sometime when I was asleep to aviod tracking. Right now, your analysis only helps scum.

Second, that's a hell of a faulty assumption and basically serves to frame me. Assassins don't murder people twnreading them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #282 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

@Smithereens, Assassins is the flavor name for scum. Scum don't murder people town reading them.

@texcat, As late as possible unless the game stalls.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Lols. FB, who would you like to see dead? What do you think of accountant?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #286 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 285, Firebringer wrote:
In post 284, Titus wrote:Lols. FB, who would you like to see dead? What do you think of accountant?

I find Accountant is too aggro to be scum.
You would think she would cool it if she was, I mean thats what I would do.
Too much attention is not a good thing for scum.

Strong Town feel from her.

Blah, I'm getting strong scum feels from her. You should know from loth that aggro is more personality than alignment indicative. If it's what you'd do why are you town reading it so much?

Attention is fine. Scum want to avoid negative attention.

My gut tells me you're town. Should I listen to it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #289 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 288, Firebringer wrote:@Titus Well, how good you feel about your gut? You usually hammer your thoughts in. The fact you are more questioning seems diff about you.
You sound different than town you.

Forget you worried about me, I am worried about you now..

@Spiffeh No, I think Titus wants to look town. I understand now where you were getting worried.

'Twas a test. I am pretty sure you're town since the start. I don't do "gut" reads too often. Town players (read you and Spiffeh) should be calling me out on that.

If you were scum, you'd take more of an ignorance or yelling type attitude imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #292 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 291, Spiffeh wrote:Idk I think Titus is still sketchy af

*shrug* right now, the game is best done by determining who isn't scum. FB, Spiffeh and smithereens aren't scum. Don't see scum swinging at me when I am the only one that can determine the lynch.

Doubly sure the Smithereens towntell is accurate since no one questioned it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #294 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 293, Spiffeh wrote:Which town tell was that?

Maybe I should read this

The what's a PT tell. If smithereens was scum, I would expect scumfucks to either a) upsell it or b) discredit it to appear townie. By itself, it's strong town lean. The behavior of everyone else makes it neon sign level town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #295 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 293, Spiffeh wrote:Which town tell was that?

Maybe I should read this

P.s. Glad you dropped the soccerball. It was rather obvious.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #297 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Post 93.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #299 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Now take a look at context. Accountant nitpicks everyone but skips discussion of said town tell. She defends wanderer from softspoken which is interesting given her behavior with everyone else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #301 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Who are you not comfortable with? Why blocky or bard?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #305 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 302, Accountant wrote:Bard seems too eager to push on people that I consider town, like Smithereens. I honestly think Smithereens is pretty towny at this point, so it seems to me like he's reaching for something to attack. Blockyman has a terrible vote on soft-spoken and I don't know why, plus his posts just make me think he's not very interested in the game.

texcat and Sakura are... sort of inactive and lurky, plus I don't really have a strong town read on them. I'd rather not be on that wagon, because I could easily envision tex/sakura the scum team, making it a mislynch.

Your problem with Bard is exactly the problem I have with you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #317 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 308, Accountant wrote:I don't think that Spiffeh is town. But I'm not comfortable wagoning him at the moment due to the other people on that wagon.

Who specifically were you not comfortable with?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #320 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 318, Smithereens wrote:
In post 315, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 313, Smithereens wrote:And now it just looks like you're underplaying your criticism of Accountant.

VOTE: Spiffeh

?

Don't question mark me, you're completely aware of what you did now that it's been pointed out. It looks extremely fishy when you procure a valid reason to question the motives of another player but then downplay or abandon it to maintain external consistency when someone else credits your view.

Not sure I follow here. I'd kinda like it if my town block quit fighting each other...:(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #326 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

@Spiffeh, You, FB, Smithereens (in case that wasn't clear) are my "town block". Right now, I personally want accountant. Although lol blowing up Wanderer doesn't seem half bad. I want to see where wagons go.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #362 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

@Sakura, The Spiffeh was too easy too obvious. No one defended him before I spoke up. Spiffeh attacking Queen Titus doesn't make sense as scum either. Not lynching Spiffeh.

@Spiffeh, Votes aren't binding but they do plenty for me. They're plenty relevant for today.

Thoughts on Bard and Wanderer?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #364 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

@Accountant, A sudden 180 to your counter wagon in my mind, abandoning the day with almost two days to deadline wtf?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #366 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

@Spiffeh, why do you think no one's pushed a lurker lynch or tried to engage them? (Blocky would be a lol hammer).

@Sakura, Why do I feel you're wking me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #375 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Titus »

@Wanderer You've seen me play. Why did you think I'd turbo lynch you when I rarely turbo anything? Do you think your own play is lynch worthy?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #377 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 376, Firebringer wrote:See titus, this is what I mean.
You would normally tunnel someone if you were town.

You are actually looking TOWN.
That isn't town you!!!

I'm tunnelling Accountant, just no one is voting her. Also, I only have to do me most games. I actually have to consider my townreads ATM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #379 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Accountant I asked like five times. Who specifically did you not like on the Spiffeh wagon and why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #400 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

@smithereens, FB, Spiffeh, your three largest townreads please.

I know some of you may not like me some atm but the proper play is to town block and win. Kick me out, lynch me, lol I don't care. My job day 1 is to set the landscape and get the game going. I can't be queen tomorrow anyway. If you think I'm town, leave the king in the block please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #404 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 402, Smithereens wrote:
In post 398, Accountant wrote:
The only thing that should motivate you to lift your vote off a player is if the severity of your scum read decreases.

I wouldn't say my scum read on spiffeh has decreased but my scum read on alternative lynch targets certainly has increased.

Plus, while scum might bus scum, they aren't going to go all in on a popular wagon on other scum d1.

Yes they are.

In a game where votes aren't binding, they could. The first part is really eww. My problem was no one defending Spiffeh which is subtly different.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #405 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 403, Smithereens wrote:@Titus, Sakura and FB are my town reads atm.

Noted.

Still need FB and Spiffeh's townreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #411 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 407, The Silver Bard wrote:This game is moving way to fast for my taste.

I tried to speedread through the thread now, but my feel for the game haven't changed. To much to read and to little time to analyze isn't a good combination.

Execute Accountant and be done with it Titus, and then if I am made king I will just speedexecute Smithereens, and then maybe this game can be playable on day 3.

Or you could sub out. Tbh, I don't want someone in the game who is going to nuke obvtown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #412 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 409, Spiffeh wrote:I don't really have many town reads I am very confident in because you are all scumfucks

To varying degrees, I am town reading Soft-spoken, Silver Bard, Firebringer, and kiiiiiindaaaaa Wander

My top three executions are Blockyman, texcat, and Sakura.

The rest are all pretty much null.

No Smithereens townread? Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #413 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 408, Firebringer wrote:Smitthereens, Accountant, and Wanderer are my town reads.

Wanderer, really you two?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #414 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

FB, why is accountant town? Make a case because I really want to shoot him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #417 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 415, Spiffeh wrote:Titus why not shoot Block or texcat?

Accountant's jump on texcat makes me think TeX is town. Blocky would be a lurker lynch which I hate day 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #419 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Great. So my options are legit piss off my townreads by directly contradicting them or do a lurker lynch. Ugh.

@FB, Why is Wanderer town again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #422 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

I cannot follow or engage gut... :@ #frustrated
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #424 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 421, Spiffeh wrote:What are your thoughts on Sakura?

I can't tell if she's wking me or reverse reading me. I wish I'd see her post more and get her teeth here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #426 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 423, Spiffeh wrote:I don't see anything wrong with a lurker lynch D1 in this setup.

Especially since he has provided literally nothing and looks like a chore to read anyway (talking about Blocky)

I hate them because I read people by relationships. No one has ties to Blocky so his alignment does little to progress my game solving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #428 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I hate being D1 king. Whoever did this probably meant well (never heard of a scum kingmaker) but I am at my best later.

@Spiffeh, Why is wanderer town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #429 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 382, Firebringer wrote:I just realized something, Wanderer is more active in this game than last kingmaker, that means SCUM.

In post 419, Titus wrote:Great. So my options are legit piss off my townreads by directly contradicting them or do a lurker lynch. Ugh.

@FB, Why is Wanderer town again?

In post 420, Firebringer wrote:Pure gut.

What happened here FB?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #431 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #432 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Blocky/Wanderer, who would you execute in my place?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #439 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 438, Accountant wrote:Titus isn't going to execute me with so many better targets around, so I'm not really worried.

Ewww....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #442 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 440, Spiffeh wrote:Don't say that like that's some scummy post because it's not.

It is. It suggests Accountant and her buddy are making a better target for me to shoot so she doesn't have to be afraid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #443 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

@Texcat, full read wall please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #446 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 444, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 442, Titus wrote:
In post 440, Spiffeh wrote:Don't say that like that's some scummy post because it's not.

It is. It suggests Accountant and her buddy are making a better target for me to shoot so she doesn't have to be afraid.

Who are you saying is her buddy in this scenario?

I don't know. Too many town reading Accountant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #450 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 448, Accountant wrote:Titus why do you think I am scum?

You've been making baseless attacks at the entire game yet have no fear of dying. Your reads look like whatever's convenient. I say texcat or accountant, you suddenly scumread texcat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #452 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Blocky you have 12 hours to provide reads or I nuke you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #457 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 456, Firebringer wrote:
In post 455, Soft-spoken wrote:
whats wrong with a policy lynch when nearly everyone has aspects of their game that are at least borderline believable as town. its not like we have a solid case on anyone.

Because a PL doesn't really give us information.
We lynch a townie who we thought as scum we can go back and analyze why people thought that. Who was scum pushing it or not pushing it for instance.

A policy lynch is just us shooting a damn gun wildly into a crowd hoping we hit scum.

Sure, we might hit scum. But it won't give us anything to go with tomorrow.

This. So much. If I go the lurker lynch my townreads suggest, I am back at square one with nothing and no control. I asked for wagons so I could get an idea as to what relationships would form. Not attempting to lynch a major wagon would be putting the interests of the collective far above my own with no guaranteed payoff other than we might avoid disaster.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #458 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

The one thing I see is townreads town reading her and scumreads scumreading her but never willing to votevher.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #461 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 459, Spiffeh wrote:So when do you suggest we get rid of him?

He can't just be allowed to coast like this.

I'd expect scum to keep them alive for a future easy target to push.

That's the only reason I am considering a lurker lynch. I don't have a better answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #462 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 460, Accountant wrote:
In post 450, Titus wrote:
In post 448, Accountant wrote:Titus why do you think I am scum?

You've been making baseless attacks at the entire game yet have no fear of dying.

Why would scum have no fear of dying, unless they know their partner is the King and won't execute them?

If scum have an army defending them, it's easier to take bold risks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #466 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

White knighting.

I'm not concerned about what my townreads think of me. I'm concerned with getting a consensus town block going. I'm concerned about what you Spiffeh and FB think of each other. The way to win is to PoE scum with a moderate sized town block that acts as one, not a series of cowboys doing their own thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #467 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 465, Smithereens wrote:
In post 463, Accountant wrote:
Well, no. This isn't regular mafia. If I am universally townread but the King hates my guts, I will lose.

I dislike this mentality. You don't just lose if you die as town, given the majority of townies die anyhow. Only something to be concerned about if you're not one of us.

Titcr.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #471 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Lynch: Blocky

Tired as fuck, coming down with a cold. I hope I made the right choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #470 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Lynch: Blocky

Tired as fuck, coming down with a cold. I hope I made the right choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #497 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

Spiffeh was auto hero to anyone familiar with his meta. He auto corrected after I called him out but I think it was too late. Spiffeh had rolled jester in the last game Nether modded and had the same profile. I tried to be subtle in telling him this but given the number of players, some scum doing their homework is likely.

@Smithereens, I would but the king should structure the lynch to where he gets info AND it leaves a long term trail.

@SS, It's still the credited response. Accountant's mentality makes no sense to me at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #498 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 495, texcat wrote:My guess would be that Spiffeh was killed to make me and/or Sakura look bad somehow for wanting to lynch him. Spiffeh was town read by most everyone else, so perhaps he was killed just because he wasn't going to be lynched.

For anyone doing meta, the kill makes me look bad too.

I think you misunderstand lynches. If you become king, he's lynchable. Scum should PR hunt as there's not a majority says therefore unlynchable mechanic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #499 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

BB talk to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #503 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 500, Firebringer wrote:Titus, can I just again repeat that Execute was awful?
Cause it was.

There was no good one for the long term health if the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #517 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

You should shoot accountant. Texcat looked bad there, but accountant has been scummy all game.

At least wait until everyone posted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #614 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 613, BBmolla wrote:To be fair to you Soft's first post is probably the single worst post in this game.

Is it soft or Texcat that had the worst post? If soft, why didn't you put him in your first reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #643 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

Dude, why did FB post here?

Mod?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #646 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah can we pretend that never happened? #embarrassed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #649 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

I got my games mixed up lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #656 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 652, Soft-spoken wrote:if im bordering on the rules against talking about active games please stop me... but fire did vote for textcat in the post you replied to so im kinda confused as to how you could mix up games.

I don't know either but *shrug* it's what happened. I am playing in about 7 games and had a cold. I quit posting for the most part until meds kicked in.

Fire's part of my townblock with Smithereens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #685 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 662, Firebringer wrote:When did accountant ask to be replaced out?

@Titus when did you decide on this town block? Just now?
Why exactly should you be in this block titus? I don't feel as good about you as I did, that execute was bad.

You're not that clueless. I decided this block yesterday.

I already said no good options for that execute.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #717 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

Cuz you made several misreadings.

1) I was calling Accountant, not SS scum in 37.
2) 85 personality isn't effort.
3) I read people by relationships.

The fact is I am town. You're town. I'm presuming Molla's town (or we already lost as he'll just lynch a townie). That means there's only one town in wanderer, texcat, and sakura.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #718 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

*forgot FB there
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #720 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

I'd believe so.

Traditional kingmaker is smaller with one hero. Having more players and more heroes strongly suggests another scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #722 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

I'm still concerned why the mod even opens the day though in that case... If I'm right, the game is over anyway...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #723 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

Nope I'm wrong, carry on. Game not over.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #724 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

Pretty sure myself, FB, BB and Dominator are the town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #730 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 728, BBmolla wrote:In case it wasn't clear, I'm town or I'd have ended the game by now

Pretty clear. Three heroes = impossible for scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #732 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 731, Firebringer wrote:Why would it be impossible for scum?
BTW its 3 scum. So I don't see how it would be impossible with 3 heroes.

Three roles that can confirm themselves = impossible for scum to win.

BB fmpov is conftown. Dom is conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #735 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 733, BBmolla wrote:Firebringer is probably scum

Wtf why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #765 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 764, Painbringer wrote:I think that was deliberate by FB. Rather than defend himself, FB "slips" linking us.

Was me. My bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #787 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 784, BBmolla wrote:Assuming scum are dumb and don't cc that's three confirmed town

Accurate but this provides a roadmap for scum to murder. So Km should not claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #789 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Titus »

If KM is known, scum win. Hands down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #791 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

names in hypo are not 100% accurate but example

Suppose I am KM, FB, Sakura, wanderer team.

BB flips FB. Scum.
Scum kill BB.
I have one in three shot of making Texcat king. Let's say I do.
Texcat flips Sakura. Scum.
Wanderer shoots Texcat.

Only Wanderer, Dom and I would be alive. I can't king make Dom. I am forced to give the king to Wanderer scum, so Wanderer scum lynches me.

Then Wanderer shoots Dom.

GG.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #800 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 799, texcat wrote:Can Dominator become the kingmaker?

Not explicitly forbidden, but it only works if Dom or BB is king right now as scum wouldn't shoot for kingmaker deliberately.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #802 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

BB, really? Isn't it obvious?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #806 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Titus »

vla 12 hours

Sudden work deal. Unavoidable.
will try to pop in but bold any questions for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #823 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I am here
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #827 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 824, Sakura Hana wrote:Can you tell me your opinion on what i just said? (i'd prefer to hear from dom or bb since they are conf, but im pretty sure you're town so that's fine)

*shrug* I feel there's not much to say here. I am uneasy at how much you're town reading me.

Everyone's in the same place. Not sure how we can win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #833 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Massive flu hit. Vla a day or two. If I miss anything, post link. Didn't read. Tia.

This game has priority cuz blitz.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #838 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

Gg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #840 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

Oh I legit thought FB wasn't in the game for a moment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #841 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

First sign of my flu.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #844 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

You were fine. FB's "slip" was bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #875 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 864, Spiffeh wrote:Titus why did you think I was Hero?

I thought I was just being my normal self lol

I guess I did try to egg you on to execute me because I thought you were scum but I don't think I would have been too different as not the hero

That's what tipped me. You acted like you wanted death. Thus jester/hero.

Same with Accountant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #876 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

FB I townread for ~reasons~.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #882 (isolation #124) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 877, Firebringer wrote:
In post 876, Titus wrote:FB I townread for ~reasons~.

Yeah, your townread on me was terrible.
I can't believe I bought into it Day 1 a bit.

Now that Pun mafia is over, I can answer this. I wanted to keep my 100% accuracy lately on reading you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #884 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

Mason chat I said confused.

I thought you were gut scum. You're the only player I accurately gut read lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”