Newbie 531: (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:19 am

Post by Tlp »

confirmed
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Tlp »

Tlp drinks a beer and looks around..

So Ill start then

Vote: SlySly

His avatar is just creepy! and he is a mafia scum so!! :p
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:46 am

Post by Tlp »

Vote : Slysly

like this!
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by Tlp »

unvote : Slysly

Tbh , i've only played this game a few times on another site.
I'm just checking some reactions. You do get a feeling when someone thinks he's in danger suddenly.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by Tlp »

Aye don't think we even heared everyone?
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:34 am

Post by Tlp »

Right

To be very honest, im very unexperienced in this game.
Didn't really expect you were gonna sift out all the things i say.
yes i did a mistake by voting too soon without knowing anything about him.

Sure you can vote me and see what happens and then directly see wether or not battousai is suspicious or not.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Tlp »

Why I said that was because i found it pretty easy for battousai to think im suspicious just for that comment. I mean why would he jump that fast on the bandwagon(or even start it)?

"Right tlp made a mistake, lets just say he's probably scum and lynch him fast!" That way 1 less to go.

To me Superfly seems carefull so I don't think he's scum. (well atm, might change ofcourse). Don't really have much on the others

Tamuz, yes you are helping me but then again you did put a vote on me for not letting a voting slate happen. Easy call?
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by Tlp »

Tamuz, its indeed my 3th language so I'm srry if my english isn't really that great :)

Doing my best anyway.

I'm quite intrested in what apy has to say, didn't really heared alot from him. Even mafia scum has to work indeed ;)
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:46 am

Post by Tlp »

SlySly wrote:
Tlp wrote: Tamuz, its indeed my 3th language so I'm srry if my english isn't really that great :)
Tlp, you are doing great on your english and I have to give props to anyone that can play mafia in their 3rd language. However, I feel like your english may become a problem, gamewise, for you as this game progresses.
Well I'm fine with reading, Its just a bit hard telling how i feel about some ppl here in decent english. Anyway i'm going offtopic now.

We are 1 vote away from lynching battousai. And still waiting on some words from apy.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:23 am

Post by Tlp »

Tamuz its indeed dutch! Nice that you can see this!

Apy. Indeed its not a valid excuse for me that i'm a newbie.

I do also feel that Battou just waits the vote count and hopes he's not lynched and if he is.. bad luck?

Superfly? haven't heared alot from him which could mean that he just waits and see us fighting and lynching eachother. Perhaps I'm just totally wrong but its just the feeling I have with him.

I do think that the ppl who are scum won't really go up in much of a debate. Sure they might take some ppl in question and they won't start it from scratch because it might be suspicious. Not saying Superfly is scum now or anyone who doesn't reply in a certain time.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:46 am

Post by Tlp »

Where's superfly or soupfly?
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Tlp »

Well If I'm correct he's now claiming a bit that he's a doc?

Thats actually a funny and smart move in a way, because well only the scum will vote on the doc obviously..
Then again, if you are.. then it would be quite stupid. Like Superfly says you will be lynched in the first night that will come.

Its quite obvious that there are 2 easy targets atm, me and Battu. Battu because he says different things every single post and me because i'm just a newbie (like you saw in my first posts and partly because of my language).

For me Tamuz, apy, superfly seem pretty the same but i find Tamuz less scum then the 2 others. Why? hard to explain, he first voted me and then more or less defended me a bit. He could of easely made me an easy target. (which i did myself because of my posts a bit)

I actually think Battu and soup are the scum, battu because he obviously wants us to think he's a doc so we won't vote him and soup not because of his posts but because i have just nothing on him. The rest has given me an impression about themself.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:19 am

Post by Tlp »

I personally think that his vote on me was more to "punish" me for my random vote. After that he didn't go deeper on me.

On battu, i can't really tell 100% that he's scum so I'm not yet gonna lynch him. If he would turn out townie it would have been a "great" play by the scum.

Soup, Hope you don't suffer too much but i would like to hear some things from you. How you think about battu, how you think about me, how you think about the problem if battu is the so called doc?

Sure ppl might say battu played bad but nothing so far convinced me of him being a scum.
Then again battu is 1 vote away from lynch so if tamuz changes his mind its pretty over for him.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:21 am

Post by Tlp »

Nono apy you are getting me wrong.

I still feel Battu is much scummy. I just say that i'm not convinced yet to give him the final vote (which atm would mean a lynch). I want to hear more of soup etc first.

And If you think my statement was scummy well.. if i was scum and would think its would be great play to lynch battu then i would already have put a vote on him days ago. Hope you understand what I mean. I just say that it would favor the scum (without their intention even) if battu was a townie and lynched. (which is obvious ofcourse).
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Tlp »

I didn't vote on battu because i was never sure that he was scum (like everyone) so i didn't vote on him because i thought this would happen.

If that makes me suspicious then i would think twice tbh.
We are 1 night kill away from ending this game or 1 fault day kill.
We just have to find those scums now. Slysly, i find it pretty easy and actually suspicious that you put the pressure on him for not voting. Yes tamuz voted on me first but that was a mistake from my first impression.

Waiting for more of soup but i have a feeling Super is quite right.

And btw even if some are going to roleclaim, is it reliable? Not sure tbh but it would be good to have atleast 1 scum lynched.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:15 am

Post by Tlp »

SlySly wrote:
Tlp wrote: Slysly, i find it pretty easy and actually suspicious that you put the pressure on him for not voting.
Tlp, since you have accused me of doing so, would you be so kind as to point out exactly where I pressured someone for not voting?
I mean myself, Srry.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Tlp »

But then we aren't any step further, if we have to lynch right now.

Slysly i mean this

"Everyone except Tlp.

Battousai was unarguably and extremely scummy, I find it suspicious that Tlp never supported the lynch. Even Tamuz supported the lynch before it happened and his suspicions had been firmly planted on Tlp prior to that. This could be a scummy play by Tlp seeing the for sure mislynch building and stepping aside as to not be pounded in Day 2 as the hammer.
"

This is putting a bit of pressure on me because i was the only one not voting on Battu
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Tlp »

Its indeed very suspicous to keep a vote on him. If scum could they would have already quicklynched him and won the game, so its obvious that or soup or apy is a scum.

Perhaps both but i don't know.. we have to lynch right this time. even claiming is better then just not lynching and waiting of the doc protects the right one.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Tlp »

So now we have 1 cop claim (soup)
1 doc claim(apy), who also claims to be the cop it seems, dunno what to believe from that.

Slysly, its indeed true that a quick lynch wouldn't been easy for the scum, but as we can see, everyone is pretty active so it would have been done fast tbh.
We shouldn't trust anyone at this stage..

Now lets say if apy and soup are both town, then we have 3 left with 2 scum in it, with already a vote on soup, the 2 scums should just wait till they are both online on this forum and then quickvote, they have to be very unlucky to have the first one onvote just in time.. For me this is a big reason why one of them is surely scum.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Tlp »

In my opinion as far as now,

1.apy
2.slysly
3.soup
4.superfly

In order from 1 = most scum , 4= most town

What i find suspicous about them is that first soup claims cop, apy attacks him and counter-claims and votes soup, slysly does a fos on soup which is not a vote but closely a vote. I think he's hoping when one of us votes on soup so he can jump in and have the lynch. If we don't lynch soup he can always say he didn't exactly vote on him in the first place! he did a fos!

Now we know for pretty sure that apy & soup can't be both town because otherwise it would have been bad play from the scums, surely it isn't that hard to look when you are both online and vote on him.

I think a fos on slysly is in place, between apy and soup i'm not that sure.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by Tlp »

right, everyone has a vote now except me?

This is getting silly, we won't get anywere with it.

Srry but i still believe superfly above slysly which is getting me into a vote on slysly. Its just the feeling i have which has been right so far in this game. I'm just VERY intrested in what apy and the rest thinks about it, apy has been silent since he has been getting suspicous.

Got the feeling apy and slysly are getting caught. Not sure but its what I'm thinking at this moment
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Tlp »

aye, but for me its between slysly and apy

This game indeed died quite a bit

Vote : Slysly
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:44 pm

Post by Tlp »

Soup, I just haven't heared ennough from apy because he's suddenly "gone" and this game won't go anywhere then.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Tlp »

/high five super and soup! :D

Shame he killed me but i would have voted apy/follow up guy anyway because of apy!

Townies win!
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by Tlp »

Yeah, apy's counter claim on soup made him VERY suspicous and then he didn't comment anymore so he was for me 100% scum, and I think super agreed with me so i had to make sure that slysly would get lynched because I wasn't that sure of him.

I actually had from the start the feeling that tamuz and super were good guys, hard to explain but from their posts i had that certain feeling like "I'm gonna leave them alone for now".

It was hard for you slysly to get you out of there in the end, you had to make up for apy because you knew that he would get lynched if we didn't find his scum buddy.
Tlp
Tlp
Townie
Tlp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by Tlp »

soupfly wrote:
Tlp wrote:/high five super and soup! :D

Shame he killed me but i would have voted apy/follow up guy anyway because of apy!

Townies win!
good to hear that! i thought from your posts that you were still pretty undecided.

curious to hear why apy pulled a counterclaim gambit at that point...

I wasn't undecided, i just knew for sure almost that apy was scum, for me it was important to find his buddy first. I trusted super and i actually found you very believing with your cop claim. And then with the discussion between super and slysly it made my case.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”