Newbie 1725: Innocents, Inc. [Game Over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Newbie 1725: Innocents, Inc. [Game Over!]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

Newbie 1725: Innocents, Inc.

"Our mission here at Innocents, Inc. is to empower our community in the face of today's broken justice system. It seems that, too often, people who don't have the sufficient monetary resources to hire a competent law firm are far more likely to be found guilty than those who do. We specialize in meeting with such clients and help them with their legal struggles, at an extremely affordable fee. We ensure that everyone has the right to due process here. If, in the end, we can help even one innocent person from facing years in prison, then I think that our endeavor was well worth it."

-innocentvillager, C.E.O.

Game Setup:
Matrix 6

Game Status:
Game Over!

Player List:

1. PenguinPower
astroplants

2. MissTerry
3. serrapaladin
*lucca261

4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan
6. Creature (SE)
7. BlankFace (SE)
8. Shadow_step
Draynth
(SE)
9. *Thor665 (IC)

Spoiler: The Living
4. Harkonnen97

Spoiler: The Deceased
7. BlankFace (SE),
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 1.
6. Creature (SE),
Town Cop
, shot Night 1
1. PenguinPower
astroplants
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 2
5. Loopdan,
Vanilla Townie
, shot Day 2
9. *Thor665 (IC),
Mafia Roleblocker
, lynched Day 3
2. MissTerry,
Town Doctor
, killed Night 3
8. Shadow_step
Draynth
(SE),
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 4.
3. serrapaladin
*lucca261
, Vanilla Townie, was endgamed!

Spoiler: The Smitten
Hopefully no one, ever.

* indicates a prod
Last edited by innocentvillager on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:51 am, edited 24 times in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Rules

(References: Nobody Special, Equinox, Hoopla, Tierce, Vel-Rahn Koon, zoraster)

General
  1. Be familiar with the site-wide rules and guidelines.
  2. Please keep the game civil and avoid personal attacks.
    Use of homophobic, racist, sexist, or any other derogatory slurs will not be tolerated. Remember to attack the argument, not the person. Mafia is a game of argument, but the argument should always be about the game content. I will warn you if you do something like this the first time, and subject to my discretion after that I may have you force-replaced or modkilled if necessary.
  3. While this game is running, you may not discuss this game anywhere outside of the game thread unless you have been explicitly allowed to do so.
  4. Do not quote any private communication, including game-related PMs, instant messages, and QuickTopics. Quoting time stamps from any private communication is also forbidden. Paraphrasing is allowed; quoting from public sources is also allowed.
  5. If it is not visible to the naked eye, do not post it. This includes but is not limited to: invisible text, tiny text, encrypted text, and text hidden within tags. For cases of breadcrumbing where you aren't sure if this rule would be violated, please PM me beforehand.
  6. Do not edit or delete your posts.
  7. Do not use
    Bolded Blue
    . This is MY color. Impersonating the mod is mod killable, depending on my mood.
  8. For minor questions or vote count errors, please bold your concern in the thread and write . For all other issues, PM me.
  9. Exploiting loopholes in the rules or pretending to break the rules will be considered breaking the rules.
  10. Anything that can be interpreted as “flavor” is for entertainment purposes only and has no significance in the game.

Activity

11. Prods will be issued to players if they have not posted within a 48-hour period. Players who have been prodded have 48 hours to respond in the game thread before a replacement is sought.
  12. Players who have been prodded 3 times are subject to replacement without further notice.
  13. If you anticipate being away for at least 48 hours, please PM me or post a V/LA notice in the thread with the expected date of your return. If it’s in the thread bold it and write @mod.

Days and Nights

14. Days will have a deadline of two weeks, and Nights will last 72 hours. Deadline extensions will be granted only in extreme circumstances.
  15. Lynches occur through simple majority (50% of living players + 1, rounded down). If no majority is reached at deadline or there is a majority of votes for No Lynch, Day will end without a lynch. Once majority is reached, no further votes or unvotes will count.
  16. Votes and vote revocations must be bolded (e.g., Vote: PlayerName and Unvote). Unvotes WITH NAME when switching votes are also very helpful for me and are HIGHLY encouraged. (e.g., Unvote: PlayerName, Vote: No Lynch). Use of the vote tags (e.g., VOTE: PlayerName) is HIGHLY encouraged as well.
  17. All players, including the lynched player, are allowed to talk in twilight phase until the thread is locked, at which point Day ends.
    Dead players are allowed one "bah!" or completely non-game related post, but after that may not post until the game has been officially declared over.

18. Actions not received by deadline will be considered forfeiting an action for that night. Actions may be submitted ahead of time and can be changed as many times as desired; at deadline, the last valid action that was submitted will be used. Actions may be submitted via PM or QuickTopic.
  19. Any situation not covered above will be handled on a case-by-case basis. I reserve the right to add, modify, or remove rules as necessary. I will notify you of any changes in the thread.
Please PM me if you need clarification on anything in the rules.

Remember: Have fun, and play to win the game
!
Last edited by innocentvillager on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Role PM's have been sent. I will unlock the thread when 8/9 have confirmed, or if this timer runs out (expired on 2016-07-09 01:03:44) (whichever happens first). I will also lock the scum communication private topic at the conclusion of this timer.
Last edited by innocentvillager on Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Game Setup

This game is using the standard Newbie Game setup, Matrix6. One row or one column will be randomly chosen from the table below and the remaining six roles will be filled in by Mafia Goons and Vanilla Townies as appropriate to create a total of 2 Mafia-aligned players and 7 Town-aligned players.

ABC
Town Jailkeeper
Vanilla Townie
Mafia Goon
Mafia Roleblocker
Town Cop
Town Doctor
Town 1-Shot Bulletproof
Mafia Goon
Town Tracker

Note:
  • The Mafia must specify who is performing what Night action when the actions are submitted.
  • In applicable situations, a Roleblocker's action will resolve before a Jailkeeper's action.
  • In applicable situations, a Mafia Roleblocker has the option of submitting both roleblocks and kills, even when the Mafia Goon is still alive.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:08 pm

You stare out the window, reminiscing on your once young, idealistic self. You remember the pure desire you once had to change the broken justice system; the desire to at least give everyone a fair chance. So you studied up, got good grades in college, went to law school, and graduated in the upper echelon of your class.

Through excruciatingly hard work, many parties missed, countless exams crammed, you were living every law student's dream: you got offers from law firms everywhere, some even quite prestigious. But you set your sights on one of the least flattering of them: Innocents, Inc. You knew you wanted to help disadvantaged people who couldn't afford competent lawyers, which aligned exactly with Innocents, Inc.'s mission statement.

But was it really the right choice? You begin to wonder. Sure, you're living out your idealistic dream of helping people, but that's as far as the benefits go. Your hours are extremely tedious due to the long list of clients, you don't spend much time with your family, the pay is still far below what an average lawyer makes even though you've gotten on the 10-person board due to your dedication, and maybe worst of all, your not-so-bright law school friends are living it up at prestigious firms. You came with a lot of enthusiasm, but over time that enthusiasm has been waning.

"Hello, you awake? The fuck... anyway what do you think about this case?"

Innocentvillager and the rest of the board are looking squarely at you, as it's clear you've spaced out. He was always kind of a stingy guy, but you knew that if any C.E.O was true to their mission statement, it was definitely innocentvillager. Hell, it's even in his name!

You mutter a quick apology, and get back to the meeting. You're looking at one Mr. Smith's case, who's been convicted of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest.

Before you're about 10 minutes into the discussion, you hear a couple of coughs and groans. Who was it coming from? You see in horror that it was none other than innocentvillager, coughing blood and convulsing on the floor. Someone else tries to help him, but it's too late. The scent of almond surrounds his now lifeless face.

"Seal off the building, now!" someone yells.
"Yo, don't a let a single bitch out of this place!"
"Hey someone call fucking 911. What the fuck man..."

So the police get here and it's pretty obvious what happened: someone put cyanide in the cup that innocentvillager was drinking out. No security cameras are allowed in the meeting room, so no one knew who it could've been. Who the hell could've done this, you think?

There's an answer creeping up inside you that you don't want to believe. It's just convenience, right? But a couple of days later, the police confirm your suspicions. No one could've possibly messed with the cups outside of the people with access to the board room, since security cameras are watching the rest of the place 24/7.

With this in mind, you know exactly who did it: one of the eight other board members.

Two, to be exact. Because later that day, you all notice a slip of paper with the following note scrawled on it:

"The two of us will fuck you all up too if you don't wake the fuck up."

Panic surrounds the room. You're all scared as shit, and you know the police won't be fast enough to arrest the suspects now. With no tangible evidence, this could take weeks to process. This had to be handled, here, and now.

You all hold a meeting to try and have a civil discussion about this. But what you learned in law school could never, possibly have prepared any of you for this.
Last edited by innocentvillager on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Day 1 has begun!

1. astroplants
2. MissTerry
3. lucca261
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan
6. Creature (SE)
7. BlankFace (SE)
8. Draynth (SE)
9. Thor665 (IC)

With 9 eligible to vote, it's 5 votes to lynch.
Last edited by innocentvillager on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:32 pm

VOTECOUNT 1.1
Player
Being voted by (in chronological order)
Number of Votes
1. astroplants
2. MissTerry
3. lucca261
4. Harkonnen97 MissTerry, Loopdan
5. Loopdan Draynth
6. Creature lucca261, BlankFace
7. BlankFace
8. Draynth
9. Thor665 Harkonnen97, Creature

Not voting: astroplants, Thor665

Deadline to lynch is in (expired on 2016-07-23 01:09:00)

With 9 eligible to vote, it's 5 to lynch

Please let me know if there are errors in the VC, or have any other questions in general. Don't forget to bold such requests to me.
Last edited by innocentvillager on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Flavor is finally up so you kinda know what's going on now, for those of you who care :P

Note that any pronouns I might use during flavor throughout this game are never accidental slips of being person-indicative. I am very deliberate with those :P I'll try to use he/him/it/they/them, but these are completely neutral pronouns that could refer to anyone. And of course, there is nothing in the flavor that is game-indicative, this is merely for fun :)
In post 4, innocentvillager wrote:
You stare out the window, reminiscing on your once young, idealistic self. You remember the pure desire you once had to change the broken justice system; the desire to at least give everyone a fair chance. So you studied up, got good grades in college, went to law school, and graduated in the upper echelon of your class.

Through excruciatingly hard work, many parties missed, countless exams crammed, you were living every law student's dream: you got offers from law firms everywhere, some even quite prestigious. But you set your sights on one of the least flattering of them: Innocents, Inc. You knew you wanted to help disadvantaged people who couldn't afford competent lawyers, which aligned exactly with Innocents, Inc.'s mission statement.

But was it really the right choice? You begin to wonder. Sure, you're living out your idealistic dream of helping people, but that's as far as the benefits go. Your hours are extremely tedious due to the long list of clients, you don't spend much time with your family, the pay is still far below what an average lawyer makes even though you've gotten on the 10-person board due to your dedication, and maybe worst of all, your not-so-bright law school friends are living it up at prestigious firms. You came with a lot of enthusiasm, but over time that enthusiasm has been waning.

"Hello, you awake? The fuck... anyway what do you think about this case?"

Innocentvillager and the rest of the board are looking squarely at you, as it's clear you've spaced out. He was always kind of a stingy guy, but you knew that if any C.E.O was true to their mission statement, it was definitely innocentvillager. Hell, it's even in his name!

You mutter a quick apology, and get back to the meeting. You're looking at one Mr. Smith's case, who's been convicted of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest.

Before you're about 10 minutes into the discussion, you hear a couple of coughs and groans. Who was it coming from? You see in horror that it was none other than innocentvillager, coughing blood and convulsing on the floor. Someone else tries to help him, but it's too late. The scent of almond surrounds his now lifeless face.

"Seal off the building, now!" someone yells.
"Yo, don't a let a single bitch out of this place!"
"Hey someone call fucking 911. What the fuck man..."

So the police get here and it's pretty obvious what happened: someone put cyanide in the cup that innocentvillager was drinking out. No security cameras are allowed in the meeting room, so no one knew who it could've been. Who the hell could've done this, you think?

There's an answer creeping up inside you that you don't want to believe. It's just convenience, right? But a couple of days later, the police confirm your suspicions. No one could've possibly messed with the cups outside of the people with access to the board room, since security cameras are watching the rest of the place 24/7.

With this in mind, you know exactly who did it: one of the eight other board members.

Two, to be exact. Because later that day, you all notice a slip of paper with the following note scrawled on it:

"The two of us will fuck you all up too if you don't wake the fuck up."

Panic surrounds the room. You're all scared as shit, and you know the police won't be fast enough to arrest the suspects now. With no tangible evidence, this could take weeks to process. This had to be handled, here, and now.

You all hold a meeting to try and have a civil discussion about this. But what you learned in law school could never, possibly have prepared any of you for this.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Searching for an astroplants replacement, who never picked up his PM role confirmation. If he posts in this thread before I find a replacement, I will stop looking for a replacement.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:38 am

PenguinPower replaces astroplants, welcome him!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:26 am

Thor665 has been prodded.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm

VOTECOUNT 1.2
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower
2. MissTerry
3. lucca261
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan PenguinPower, Thor665, MissTerry
3 (L-2)
6. Creature BlankFace
7. BlankFace lucca261, Creature
8. Draynth
9. Thor665 Harkonnen97

Not voting: Loopdan, Draynth

Please let me know if there are errors in the VC, or have any other questions in general. Don't forget to bold such requests to me.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:58 pm

In post 185, Creature wrote:
Mod

Can you prod yourself?
Were you requesting the votecount? Sorry I didn't put it up sooner if that's what you're implying.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Looking for a Draynth replacement, per request.

Just as a general note on how often I'm posting the VC since people have been asking for VC a lot: I will try to post the VC at least once a day (unless basically nothing has changed or no posts are gone), if I miss a day somehow when you really think one is necessary, let me know.

VOTECOUNT 1.3
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower Harkonnen97
2. MissTerry
3. lucca261
4. Harkonnen97
3 (L-2)
6. Creature BlankFace
7. BlankFace lucca261, Creature, Loopdan
8. Draynth
9. Thor665

Not voting: Draynth

[/quote]
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:11 pm

VOTECOUNT 1.4
Player
Number of Votes
2. MissTerry
3. lucca261
4. Harkonnen97
3 (L-2)
6. Creature
8. Draynth
9. Thor665 BlankFace

Not voting: Draynth, Loopdan

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:05 pm

In post 307, Shadow_step wrote:I'm replacing Dray btw, mod should confirm it soon(I hope :P)
Sorry about that, I was going to do it but then I got distracted and forgot :(

Shadow_step replaces Draynth, welcome him!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:17 am

lucca261 is being prodded.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:05 pm

VOTECOUNT 1.5
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower
2. MissTerry
3. lucca261
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan PenguinPower, Thor665, MissTerry, Shadow_step
4 (L-1)!!
6. Creature
8. Shadow_step Harkonnen97, Loopdan
9. Thor665 BlankFace

Not voting: No one

Last edited by innocentvillager on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:31 pm

VOTECOUNT 1.6
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower
2. MissTerry Shadow_step, Creature
3. lucca261
4. Harkonnen97
3 (L-2)
6. Creature
7. BlankFace lucca261
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 BlankFace

Not voting: Loopdan, Harkonnen97

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:03 am

Hey everyone, looks like there's been some discussion on this so I want to apologize for any confusion/inconvenience that my lack of providing a game link has caused. I try to include it when I can but sometimes I get lazy when phoneposting (and the thread hadn't been up yet when I sent the role PMs since I like to do those as quickly as possible because I know y'all are curious) and figure you guys'll just find it yourselves, lol. This is the first time such an issue has been brought to my attention and I will make a stronger effort in the future to include game links in PMs. Again, sorry for the confusion.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:03 am

In post 422, Creature wrote:
Mod

Is Lucca261 being replaced?
Yes, thanks for pointing that out.

Searching for a lucca261 replacement.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:00 pm

VOTECOUNT 1.7
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower
2. MissTerry Shadow_step, Creature, Harkonnen97
3 (L-2)
3. lucca261 Loopdan
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan PenguinPower, Thor665
6. Creature MissTerry
7. BlankFace lucca261
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 BlankFace

Not voting:

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:00 pm

VOTECOUNT 1.8
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower
2. MissTerry Shadow_step
3. lucca261 Loopdan
4. Harkonnen97
6. Creature MissTerry
7. BlankFace lucca261
8. Shadow_step Harkonnen97, Creature
9. Thor665 BlankFace

Not voting:

Last edited by innocentvillager on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:39 am

serrapaladin replaces lucca261. Welcome him!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:05 am

A brief reminder to all players that no personal attacks are allowed. There is a line between aggressive play and personal attacks, do not cross it. Thanks.

VOTECOUNT 1.9
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower Creature
2. MissTerry Shadow_step
3. serrapaladin Loopdan, Harkonnen97
4. Harkonnen97
6. Creature
7. BlankFace serrapaladin
8. Shadow_step MissTerry
9. Thor665 BlankFace

Not voting:

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:00 pm

Loopdan wrote:
@innocentvillager
-- I know you said you do vote counts daily, but this is a very active game right now and we are approaching deadline. I'd like to request more frequent vote counts until Night 1, please.
I can't promise a votecount more often than once a day, sorry. But I'll do my best to post one whenever I can.

VOTECOUNT 1.10
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower
2. MissTerry Shadow_step, serrapaladin
3. serrapaladin MissTerry, BlankFace
4. Harkonnen97
6. Creature
7. BlankFace
8. Shadow_step Harkonnen97
9. Thor665

Not voting: Creature, Loopdan

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:21 am

VOTECOUNT 1.11
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower
2. MissTerry Shadow_step
4. Harkonnen97
6. Creature
7. BlankFace Creature, serrapaladin
9. Thor665

Not voting: Loopdan

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:55 pm

I will be V/LA until Friday, but I will try to post a votecount or two regardless.

VOTECOUNT 1.12 (unchanged)
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower
2. MissTerry Shadow_step
4. Harkonnen97
6. Creature
7. BlankFace Creature, serrapaladin
9. Thor665

Not voting: Loopdan

Last edited by innocentvillager on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:14 am

VOTECOUNT 1.13
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower
2. MissTerry Shadow_step
3. serrapaladin Loopdan
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan Thor665
6. Creature BlankFace
7. BlankFace serrapaladin, PenguinPower, MissTerry
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 Harkonnen97, Creature

Not voting:

I just want to say, wow look at that activity nice job guys

Creature Jul 09, 05:00am Jul 21, 12:05pm 0 days 0 hours 226
serrapaladin Jul 18, 06:31pm Jul 21, 12:04pm 0 days 0 hours 58
Harkonnen97 Jul 09, 02:24am Jul 21, 12:03pm 0 days 0 hours 135
BlankFace Jul 09, 11:59am Jul 21, 11:54am 0 days 0 hours 39
Shadow_step Jul 14, 12:45am Jul 21, 11:50am 0 days 0 hours 60
Loopdan Jul 09, 06:10am Jul 21, 11:48am 0 days 0 hours 141
PenguinPower Jul 10, 04:12pm Jul 21, 11:36am 0 days 0 hours 43
MissTerry Jul 09, 01:22pm Jul 21, 11:36am 0 days 0 hours 47
Thor665 Jul 11, 11:02am Jul 20, 11:38pm 0 days 12 hours 83
innocentvillager Jul 06, 10:58pm Jul 20, 05:55pm 0 days 18 hours 28
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:18 am

VOTECOUNT 1.14
Player
Number of Votes
2. MissTerry Shadow_step
3. serrapaladin
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan
6. Creature BlankFace
7. BlankFace PenguinPower, MissTerry, Thor665
3 (L-2)
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 Creature, Loopdan

Not voting: serrapaladin

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:18 pm

VOTECOUNT 1.15
Player
Number of Votes
2. MissTerry Shadow_step
3. serrapaladin
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan
6. Creature BlankFace
7. BlankFace PenguinPower, Thor665, Loopdan, serrapaladin
4 (L-1)!!
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 Creature, MissTerry

Not voting: Everyone is voting.

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:08 pm

VOTECOUNT Day 1 FINAL
Player
Number of Votes
2. MissTerry Shadow_step
3. serrapaladin
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan
6. Creature BlankFace
7. BlankFace PenguinPower, Thor665, Loopdan, serrapaladin, Creature
5 (LYNCH)!!!
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 MissTerry

Flip incoming.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:10 pm

You all sit in silence at the beginning, but it doesn't take long before people begin talking. It starts like a productive discussion seminar, where you systematically try to break the ice and relieve the tension. The IC (Interim Chairman) showed up to work late, but he came to help with the discussion eventually.

Despite you all being trained J.D. holders, some people just can't take the suspicion anymore. You see people suddenly screaming and shouting at each other. Things get violent pretty fast, and before you can figure out what's happening, a brawl is breaking out in the middle of the conference room.

"Hey, you fuckin wankers!" someone shouts over the chaos. "Why is BlankFace not doing anything?"

He's right. BlankFace was suspiciously absent for a lot of the brawling. That makes sense, it was so obvious! With that blank face of his and his not participating in the brawl, he thought he could get away with just watching everyone kill each other off.

"Hey, hey, wait a second," says BlankFace.
"What?"
"Um.. go fuck yourselves because I'm innocent!"

LOL NO, you think. There was no way he was innocent! Your reasoning was flawless.

"Wow, you've got a lot to say now that you're getting suspected, Blanky!"

The brawl resumes, but everyone's focused on BlankFace now. He jumps over the table of the conference room and makes a bolt for the door.

"Oh no you don't, asshole!" you yell.

You tackle his foot and BlankFace comes crashing down. His head hits the glass door hard as it shatters into a million pieces.

"B..Bl..BlankFace?" you ask, trembling.

But there's no response. You see the glass shards at his head tainted an omninous dark red. Desperately, you check for a possible pulse, but all you feel is nothing.

"Holy shit!" shouts Creature.

Holy shit, indeed. 9 lawyers in a room, turned into a fist fight. It was a fucking joke, right?

But the reality of the situation hits you. You roll BlankFace's limp body stomach up, only to see his fearful, blank, lifeless face staring right back into your soul.

"Please, please... please have been guilty!" you think, believing that would be the only way to justify what you've done.

"Um... guys? I found a note on the ground," whispers a tentative voice.

You uncrumple the note. It must've been slipped in there when everyone was distracted.

You guessed wrong!!

BlankFace,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched Day 1.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:11 pm

It is now Night 1.

Night actions are due to me in 48 hours from this post, or in (expired on 2016-07-24 22:11:52).

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Flavor when I have time, but I wanted to get the game up ASAP.

Creature,
Town Cop
, has been shot Night 1.

It is now Day 2.

Deadline to lynch is in (expired on 2016-08-08 01:11:34).
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm

VOTECOUNT 2.1
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower Shadow_step, MissTerry
2 (L-2)
2. MissTerry
3. serrapaladin
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan Thor665
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 Loopdan

Not voting: PenguinPower, serrapaladin, Harkonnen97

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Thor665 is semi V/LA to August 5th.
Harkonnen97 is V/LA to August 2nd.

Last edited by innocentvillager on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:04 pm

VOTECOUNT 2.2
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower Shadow_step
2. MissTerry
3. serrapaladin
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan Thor665
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 Loopdan, Harkonnen97, MissTerry
3 (L-1)!!

Not voting: PenguinPower, serrapaladin

Last edited by innocentvillager on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:00 pm

VOTECOUNT 2.3
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower Shadow_step, serrapaladin
2. MissTerry
3. serrapaladin
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan Thor665, PenguinPower
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 Loopdan, MissTerry, Harkonnen97
3 (L-1)!!

Last edited by innocentvillager on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:41 pm

VOTECOUNT 2.4 (unchanged)
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower Shadow_step, serrapaladin
2. MissTerry
3. serrapaladin
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan Thor665, PenguinPower
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 Loopdan, MissTerry, Harkonnen97
3 (L-1)!!

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:41 pm

MissTerry has been prodded.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:13 pm

VOTECOUNT Day 2 FINAL
Player
Number of Votes
1. PenguinPower Shadow_step, serrapaladin, MissTerry, Harkonnen97
4 (LYNCH!)
2. MissTerry
3. serrapaladin
4. Harkonnen97
5. Loopdan Thor665
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 Loopdan, PenguinPower

Flip incoming.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:30 pm

**He, him, and his all are meant to be gender neutral pronouns.

BlankFace's corpse lies on the ground like a little bitch.

"Um, are you assholes serious?" asks a policeman. "You're telling me you accused him of murdering innocentvillager, he tried to run, you (pointing to you) grabbed his foot, and he accidentally smashed his head against that glass?"

"Yep. Like that one scene from Breaking Bad where Ted slips on his own carpet, but this time, Blanky over here wasn't even as luc..."

"Oh fucking hell just shut up, this is why I hate lawyers. Anyway, just get the hell out of here."

You return home, groggy, confused, and as paranoid as ever. Who the hell are these two guys on the board? What were they even trying to accomplish? You wonder...

You wake up, realizing that you've collapsed on the kitchen floor, and that it's already morning.

"Shit! I overslept!" you think.

Time to go back to the office?

-----

It's an awkward day at the office.

You run back to the conference room. You count the people: 1, 2, 3, 4... 5... 6... that's it? Oh, and there's you, so 7.

But someone's missing! Who is it?

"Yo where the hell have you been?"

"Sorry, I overslept."

"Naw don't give me that! Shit, whatever. Anyway, have you seen Creature?"

"No, why?"

"Yeah unlike your lazy ass, Creature never comes late. Fuck. Where is this dude?"

You all speculate on where he could be. You finally find a note on the ground that was probably dropped by someone:

He's gone, fuckers!

There's also a little picture of him on it, dead in his house, with extensive notes on who might've killed innocentvillager.

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:31 pm

"Oh hell no!" shouts PenguinPower. "Y...y..yeah I'm getting the fuck out of here! I'm going to the fuckin cops, there's no way in hell we can handle this shit alone!!"

"Wait a second asshole, you're not exempt from this! We suspect you too!"
"Yeah, you Antarctica loving piece of shit! You think we want to do this either?"
"What a selfish dick! Get him!"

You all restrain PenguinPower, making sure he doesn't leave. He's going crazy, you can just see it.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU PSYCHOS KILLED THEM? YEAH COME OUT NOW, FUCKFACES! OR YOU'RE JUST GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TOO!"

"Penguin, relax! Chill out bro!"

He wrestles from your control.

"I... I.. bet it was you... you, Thor, wasn't it? You coming in late was too much of a shitfest, huh? Yeah... yeah... I'LL FUCKING GET YOU!!!"

PenguinPower lunges at Thor665, trying to pummel him to the ground. There's blood everywhere as you help to restrain Penguin and Thor from killing each other.

You all finally get a grip on PenguinPower. He thrashes around awkwardly, as if he's trying to fly out of your control but he obviously can't. He punches you in the face, and you almost black out. The next thing you fuzzily see is Harkonnen97 pushing him back a little too hard on accident, and he crashes out of the window, tumbling down to the ground like a flightless bird before splatting right on the side of the pavement.

"Hark... Hark what the hell was that?"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry! I'm just... I'm just drunk that's all, and besides how the hell did I know he was going to tumble out the fucking window?"

You all hope he was guilty. But how could he have faked the insanity?

"I bet these sadistic fucks are gonna leave a note again. Look for a slip of paper or some shit. And watch everyone's hands!" you hear someone shout.

10 minutes pass. No one sees a note. You're watching everyone's hands like a hawk, now that your vision is coming back to you.

"Fuck it, let's get out of here. Maybe we should search his house," you suggest.

"Yeah, I agree. But do you really think we'll find anything?"

"Might as well check."

You all get ready to head for the door, when the same officer that came yesterday comes barging in.

"You fucking lawyers wanna explain the call I got about a dead lawyer flattened like a pancake in the middle of the street?? Oh, and maybe talk about that giant hole in your window?"

"Officer, I swear, it was an acc..."

The lights suddenly shut off and there's a panic. There's still some light coming from the window, but not enough. Someone turns the lights back on, and you see the horrible, horrible note under the table in the room.

Wrong again, bitches!

PenguinPower,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched day 2.
[/color]

It is now Night 2.

Night actions are due to me in 48 hours, or in (expired on 2016-08-04 00:32:00).
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Flavor if/when I have time, sorry for the delay in getting the thread up.

Loopdan,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 2.

It is now Day 3.

Not Voting: Harkonnen97, MissTerry, serrapaladin, Shadow_step, Thor665

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-08-18 23:16:26).
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:14 am

VOTECOUNT Day 3 FINAL
Player
Number of Votes
2. MissTerry
3. serrapaladin
4. Harkonnen97 Shadow_step
8. Shadow_step
9. Thor665 MissTerry, serrapaladin, Harkonnen97
3 (LYNCH)!!

Not voting: Thor665

Flip incoming.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 am

Thor665,
Mafia Roleblocker
, was lynched Day 3.

It is now Night 3.

Night actions are due to me in 48 hours from this post, or in (expired on 2016-08-08 17:18:46).
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:27 pm

MissTerry,
Town Doctor
, was killed Night 3.

It is now Day 4.

Deadline to lynch is in (expired on 2016-08-23 02:27:37)

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch

Not voting: serrapaladin, Harkonnen97, Shadow_step
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:49 am