Newbie 470: Trouble at Mount Excitement - Mafia Wins!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by Dark_Lady_Shaiann »

Hmmmmm......lets see......

I shall reserve my vote until every one posts atleast once. Maybe after I get to know every one a bit better I can make a better random vote choice.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:49 pm

Yeah......voting for me is surprisingly informative......Either the two of you are messing with me, or your scum together..... I shall go with the former for the time being.

Anyway...... I found my avi on photobucket.com. I don't know where the original person found it from.

And........Hello again Malrokin!!!!! :)

Vote Joubert
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:00 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:05 am

lol
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:06 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Image
Well, it is Mt. Excitment after all.......lol

Anyway......

I have like 2 votes on me, right?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:24 am

May I ask why?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:11 am

Joubert wrote:By the way, Dark Lady:
Yeah......voting for me is surprisingly informative......Either the two of you are messing with me, or your scum together..... I shall go with the former for the time being.
Do you mind sharing about how it's "surprisingly informative"?
Weren't they random votes like everyone?

And I poke Charms86 because she looks too quiet...
I explained why it was informative...... and I decided that the two of them were messing with me because I said I was going to wait for every one to post so I could learn a bit about them, and then they simply voted for me to tease me. It was "surprisingly informative", though the information was quite obvious.

Put simply.....I was being sarcastic.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:47 pm

Charms86 wrote:Dark Lady, I honestly only voted for you because of the sort of symmetry I was seeing with the votes for Happiest Sadist and the vote for you. It's a lame reason, but I guess we all have our odd devices for being random.
Alright, I can live with that too. *nods*
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:51 pm

Hmmmm...where did everybody go?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:38 am

And they didn't invite us?!? :(

Meanies.....lol
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:12 pm

Malrokin wrote:
unvote
vote: ShadowLurker

A question has been asked of you and has yet to be answered.
I second that motion!! Since his vote is for me.......

vote: shadowlurker
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:46 am

Happiest Sadist wrote:
Mastermind of Sin,
what did I do that was scummy? If its important enough to change your vote, it should be important enough to tell us.

Unvote

Vote Dark Lady Shaiann

Dark Lady Shaiann
just really set off my scumdar. She just put someone at Lynch-1 on the first day and Shadowlurker has done nothing seriously suspicious.

Yes, shadowlurker has not answered a question. However, the question was why he was happy with a random vote when nothing much has happened. I'd be happier if he answered too, but don't think he deserves to be lynched. I also don't think we want him in a situation where he can be lynched easily by only one scum.
Yeah... a random vote for me even after I have been quite active in what has been going on. I feel that he must have a reason by now or he would have changed it. So basically I'm just adding that little bit of pressure. I would unvote him, but I think I will wait for his answer......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:18 am

Hmmm....so it seems I (and some others) have cought myself playing the "I'm gonna play cute so people will think I'm harmless and innocent" card which is generally reserved for scum.

Hmmmm......I guess that kind of sucks for me.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:50 pm

I have found it quite difficult to pinpoint scummy actions........ If you're too much of something you are scummy and then if you are too little of something you are still scummy.

Example:

I talk too much = I'm scummy

(In my last game) I don't talk enough = I'm scummy

If I talk just that right amount = (some how through twisted logic in a paranoid mind) I'm just as scummy

Once some one makes any type of impression on you, you will immediatly be suspicious of them. So....where is the median? How do you really ever know what true scum behavior is?

Sure, there are a few action that are blatently obvious, but they happen very sparsly, if your lucky, and smart enough to catch them.

The point is.....I understand how I must look to you all, and I understand how I look scummy and I also know there isn't anything I can say about myself to change it. If you honestly believe I'm scum, there isn't really much I can do about it, untill some one does something more scummy than me.......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:57 pm

PS

Why do you think Charms and I are mafia together?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:40 pm

Um... maybe you should stop oversimplifying things and read the reasons people are voting you?
Yeah...the sad part is that you never gave me a specific reason as to why you voted me....unless it's that you think I'm trying too hard..... which you still didn't really explain. I came to that realization on my own.

The other reason I was voted was becuase I voted for you.......something about that doesn't sound right.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:43 pm

Personally, I think what she said was actually more scummy than town, because the scum have a lot more need to make us believe they are protown.
I don't really think thats true. I think the person who most wants you to believe that they are protown would be a cop or a doctor, because if you lynch them first....well bye bye town folks...
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:46 pm

Is this last game ongoing by the way? If so I would not talk about it. If it isn't, may I have a link?
If it was ongoing, my post would have been edited. And you can find it through my past posts or whatever the Hell it's called.

I was only really quiet in the begining, but I got pretty active pretty quickly.

And I guess that is enough out of me for the time being......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:04 pm

Wait....I'm confused.
The cop/doc have claims to fall back on. Well, mostly the cop, because I'm not entirely convinced that a doctor should claim under pressure, but that's debatable. It depends on if they think they can live without claiming doc.

What exactly do you mean by 'claims'?

PS-I'm asking a genuin question. This is my second game afterall.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:53 pm

Oh, I see. The only reason why I asked is becuase I thought we weren't really allowed to do that, but I understand now.

We had some one in my last game do that like constantly.....it was really annoying....and scummy as far as I was concerned.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:39 am

Claim his role.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:42 am

Unvote
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:42 pm

Obviously if I unvoted him it's becuase I was back to being undecided......

I don't understand how just becuase Charms talks about me, we have to automatically be a team. I belive that if we really were, we would both be talking about eachother and then denying our involvment together like crazy, or just not talking about eachother at all, especially when it comes to defense of the other, because I think that is just a little bit to obvious. The only reason why I never denied it immediatly (or said anything about it, even after I asked about it) is becuase I wasn't really worried about it, and I figured that if I denied it you would definetly think I was lying since you guys were already pointing fingers at me anyway (plus I didn't really have good enough reason to back it up at the time. I didn't really see any harm it what she was doing). I have a feeling that she just might be trying to put some attention on me by pointing out obvious facts about my actions. The more my name gets said, the more (most likely bad) attention I get..... Which basically rules out that if I'm innocent Charms must be aswell and vice versa. There is always a chance that her actions may be purely innocent, just like mine, but even so......

vote: Charms

And, yes, I am aware that scum will sometimes lynch their own to try and make themselves look more innocent, and have a higher chance of winning, so take this however the Hell you want. The only reason why I say it is becuase some one would probably bring it up anyway.......

And if you don't know....now you know.

.......And who said what about me wanting a claim?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:48 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Claim his role.

If your talking about this, check the bottom of page 3 and then the top of page 4, and then get back to me about it.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:42 am

I don't really know how else to explain it then what I already said.

I feel that she is purpusfully (sp?) trying to put attention on me, which is a scummy move to me, but for some reason to a few others, I'm more scum than she is.

Of course the possibilities are equal that we are together or not, as far as you know. If I outright deny it without reason, there is a low chance that you will believe me, but now that I have a reason, what reason do you have to trust me? Basically, I'm trying to open up all options about myself before any one else can. I would rather accuse myself, and put it all out in the open, then wait for some one else to do it. The fact that most of you already don't trust me leads me to assume that all my words are going to be twisted anyway. Why shouldn't I just save you the trouble and twist them for you already and then let you decide?

Charms already has bad attention, and my understanding is that most of that has to do with defending me. But if any one would decide to go back and read, I have never really talked about her, but twice, or to her, but once, (aside from these last few posts). But she kept running her mouth about me even if it is supposidly good. I don't really see the point in it.

Most people think that Charms and I are scum together, and are probably getting annoyed with my wannbe philosophical approuch to everything. So, if you the straight answer:

No, Charms and I are not scum together, but I do think that Charms is scum, and therefore I have voted for her.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:06 am

Being pointed by one or five fingers should not make a lot of difference if you really are innocent...

Why else do you think I didn't say anything about the Charms and me scum pair up accusation until now? It didn't bother me until it kept coming back up. Obviously I have a reason to feel the need to defend myself and make it through to the next day, but what the reason may be, is for you to decide.

Of course there is always the chance that whoever is scum is ganging up on me trying to make me say something I shouldn't. They pointed out random scummy things about me, made a big deal about it, and are trying to push me into a corner.

There are only 2 votes on me......and they have been there for most of the day. The first was random (ShadowLurker), and he just decided not to change it due to my "scummyness" the other (HappiestSaddist) voted me becuase I voted ShadowLurker. If thats not scummy, I really dont' know what else is. I made a note of that before. I like the way no one really said anything about it.....

PS....I actually did go back, and it looked like I talked to Charms twice, but only once was about the game.....

And you know what? Now that I really think about it, I'm gonna go back to ShadowLurker.

Unvote

Vote: ShadowLurker

FoS:Happiest Saddist

Charms is the least of my worries.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:52 am

I explained why I voted and then unvoted Charms.......

I'll start from the begining.... Read the 1st paragraph really slow.

Joubert was a random starting vote, which then changed to
ShadowLurker becuase he voted for me and didn't give a good reason why (and kind of still hasn't)
. I unvoted Shadow because the first time I voted him the only main reason I had was because he voted me. So I unvoted him. Then I started looking into the whole me and Charms thing, since that came up a few times, and I decided to say something about that, and with a bunch of backwards logic, ended up voting Charms. When asked to explain it (again), I jumped to a lot of different things that I was thinking about, and came back to ShadowLurker and Happiest Saddist, and how suspicious that looks to me, so I revoted for ShadowLurker with an FoS at HappiestSaddist, because
HappiestSaddist voted me because I voted ShadowLurker
, and I honestly do believe I'm going to stick with that,

I might seem a little weirder than usual over these last few posts, but thats most likely becuase I have been up for like 20hrs, and can't go to sleep becuase I had an energy drink (Monster, Khaos) like 10 hrs ago at work. My body is tired but my mind won't stop, and at that point it's really hard for me to concentrate on one thing. So I will jump around to a lot of different things, talk too much (and if you were here with me) too fast. I already have like some weird form of ADHD....I should have known mass amounts of caffiene wasn't going to make it any better. I should be a bit more clear headed tomorrow, but my vote will still stand.

PS...what does WIFOM mean?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:25 pm

Um... maybe you should stop oversimplifying things and read the reasons people are voting you? Everything you say and do should have a purpose and motivation, if you can't explain that when asked in a protown manner, then yeah, I'd have to say you're probably scum.
Ummm.....yeah....thats not really a reason.....just an obvious fact. If you don't have a good explination, don't do it. I hadn't done much of anything needing an explination when SL decided he was "Happy with his vote". Most of my posts were a bunch of nonsense. If he had gone with the "DLS is trying too hard to look friendly" route, then no, I probably wouldn't mind so much, becuase that is what it looked like, even I said that, but I didn't want to get accused of lurking either. He basicaly claims he voted me because I wasn't able to explain myself (about nothing).....but now that I am explaining myself, I'm still suspicious. Didn't I say something about before?

On a different note, subtext is a dangerous tool.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:28 pm

I think what pisses me off the most, is that people are actually going along with SL and HS, even though to me it doesn't make any sense. Thats why I'm overexplaining, because I don't understand how no one else can see what I see.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:19 am

Random question..... Isn't everything in and about this game basically WIFOM? To accuse that is to basically point out the whole point of the game.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:36 pm

DLS: Please answer my question of why you wanted a claim even though you unvoted as wanting a person to claim their role is a sign you think they are scum, unvoting is a sign you do not think they are scum.
I didn't want a claim. I was explaining how some one in my last game constantly did that, and how annoying and scummy it seemed to me.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:38 pm

And I already did answer that before....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:49 am

So......Whats going on now?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:52 pm

I thought he was being replaced...... O.o
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:49 am

Woot!
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:20 pm

Malrokin was replaced.....shouldn't we remove the votes for him and wait for a few posts from his replacement? It seems only fair.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:09 pm

And I'd like some explanation for the Dark Lady/Charms link, from the point of view of the accused

I thought we already discussed that......

Or atleast listened to me babble about it lol
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:44 pm

If Jessia doesn't accept soon, what happens?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:17 pm

I was overly defensive becuase I had been voted for no reason, and had spent a great deal of time trying to explain why, even though no one seemed to be listening to me at the time. I feel that, overly defensive or not, I was making sense, but felt ignored and that is why I was becoming so adament(sp?) about my position and situation......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:33 pm

That may be, but the other part of that is, who am I hiding it from and why?

And if that is so, then how come the accusation of me and Charms being scum together kept getting pushed even though for the longest time I never said anything about it?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:34 pm

FOS:
TheSweatpantsNinja

Normally players are only concerned with their particular role. The fact that he was aware of the deviation makes me a tad suspicious, becuase when I went back to read over the roles a few days ago, that part didn't stand out to me at all.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:29 pm

You were suspected of teaming with Charms because your respective votes were seemingly following a pattern. At one point, you voted Charms, apparently because someone did link her to you. And then, you changed your vote to ShadowLurker only because he voted on you. There must be at least another detail that could justify this vote jumping...

OMG. Do we have to go back over my vote jumping again?! I already wrote like a huge post about it. Go find it and read it. And the only reason any one said anything about me and Charms was because she was protecting me, not because our vote patterns seemed alike. Thats a new one for me......

The other reason I'm so defensive and upset is because people keep bringing up the same crap I have already explained. What else do you want me to say?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:58 pm

Don't worry. I found something else to rant about.
The "who" is obviously the other players in the game.

More specifically,
which
players?

The "why", well, it depends of your motivations. Innocent people don't have to hide anything and they wouldn't profit from lying...
I have never lied in this game. As far as what it may be that I am hiding: Obviously there is something about what I have been saying that is being picked up on by some one (or some people). Otherwise there would be no reason for me to keep being voted for unfairly. If you think I'm hiding something, why don't you just ask me what it is? Not only mafia have night jobs. I think I have been beating around the bush long enough, but since you probably haven't read most of my posts anyway (because then you wouldn't be pointing out old news), you probably haven't noticed.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:01 pm

And HS hasn't said anything for like 2 pages......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:36 am

Seriously? You're lynching me for. . . reading carefully?
Yeah it sucks right? It's kind of like getting lynched for trying to defend yourself but no one listens anyway. Let's face it, We are fighting for our lives, even if it is just a game.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:14 pm

Generally, I find that scum are more likely not to read the rules as they have less to gain

I don't believe that for a second. Obviously in this particular game they do have more to gain. I read my role rules carefully, I don't believe being mafia would make me anymore careless, especially knowing that the moderators are allowed to tweak the rules.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:53 pm

In light of this new development, I think it's time for a vote change.

[/b]Unvote
Vote: ShadowLurker

Since no one reads them anyway, I'm not going to rant about it. Figure it out for yourself.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:53 pm

whoops......redo last post
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:54 pm

unvote

vote: ShadowLurker
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:58 pm

lol. Alright.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:05 am

Damn...I must be some kind of retarded..... I unvoted and then revoted for the same person....my bad!

unvote

vote: HappiestSaddist

Alright, in light of this newer development, where I am now at lynch -1, I am compelled to make one more rant.
Do me a huge favor and read the whole thing this time.

I am the cop. Mafia is trying to get rid of me now, so they don't have to nightkill me, (Though if I made it through the day they probably would have nightkilled me anyway. They still might, you never know) They obviously know who I am because they quickly picked up on the clues I was trying to leave behind. If you go back and read, you just might pick them up too. Of course, I hoped I wouldn't have to claim, but I figure I might aswell give you guys one more chance to get it right.

If you don't believe me now, then perhaps my death will not be in vain. I am more than certain that HS is scum. I had first thought that he was scum with ShadowLurker, but now I'm leaning more towards TSPN. They both knew about the deviation.....did any one else? It doesn't even make sense for you to vote me if you didn't. And TSPN automatically voted for me as soon as he jumped in the game, which basically plays right into what I said before. I believe that the first time HS voted for me was to piggy back with SL, though I'm not completely sure if HS's vote has left me since then.....but I will go and check.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:11 am

And...no it has not.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:05 pm

Dark_Lady, now that you have claimed, please quote the clues you left towards being cop

Can do :)
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:26 pm

what makes you think I "dropped" charms? I still suspect him.

And...Charms is a girl...lol
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:38 pm

I don't really think thats true. I think the person who most wants you to believe that they are protown would be a cop or a doctor, because if you lynch them first....well bye bye town folks...
Obviously I have a reason to feel the need to defend myself and make it through to the next day, but what the reason may be, is for you to decide.

Of course there is always the chance that whoever is scum is ganging up on me trying to make me say something I shouldn't. They pointed out random scummy things about me, made a big deal about it, and are trying to push me into a corner.
On a different note, subtext is a dangerous tool.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Don't worry. I found something else to rant about.
The "who" is obviously the other players in the game.

More specifically,
which
players?

The "why", well, it depends of your motivations. Innocent people don't have to hide anything and they wouldn't profit from lying...
I have never lied in this game. As far as what it may be that I am hiding: Obviously there is something about what I have been saying that is being picked up on by some one (or some people). Otherwise there would be no reason for me to keep being voted for unfairly. If you think I'm hiding something, why don't you just ask me what it is? Not only mafia have night jobs. I think I have been beating around the bush long enough, but since you probably haven't read most of my posts anyway (because then you wouldn't be pointing out old news), you probably haven't noticed.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:48 pm

I thought I had more.....but....thats all I could find.

As you can probably tell, I was just a little bit upset in that last one...lol

Anyway, is that enough evidence, or is any one still a tad skeptical?

There is still a 50/50 chance I'm going to get nightkilled, it just depends on if the mafia still wants to get rid of me really quick, or try and get people even more suspicious of me by killing some one else and then possibly getting me lynched day 2. I really feel, at this point, it's kind of out of my hands......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:57 pm

OK...one last thing.....

Was any one else aside from HS and TSPN aware of the role deviation?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:10 am

Well, gee, they're sure likely to claim that now.

Well, no one else really jumped to your defense except HS, and he was the last person to make a real comment about it. I think that basically gives me my answer of 'No. No one else was aware of the deviation except for HS and TSPN', but I figured I might aswell ask the question straight out anyway.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:42 am

And a hush has fallen over the crowd.........
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:37 am

Joubert wrote:
Charms wrote:Unvote: Dark_Lady_Shaiann
There's really no way she could benefit from lying about being the cop...
Of course, there's a way... She could be Scum and pretend to be cop...
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Anyway, since no one seems to be counterclaiming, and I certainly don't want to, Unvote, vote ShadowLurker.
You "certainly don't want to"? You mean you could? So you're implying you're a cop, too?
So...are you saying you don't believe me? If so, find another way to prove me wrong instead of attacking the other players.
Joubert wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Right now, I feel pretty good about MoS. He's taking the lead, and that's generally a townie move. Voting people for jumping votes on Day 1 is weak sauce.
What can vote jumping mean, then?
New evidence means new votes. Leaving your vote on one person is almost just as suspicious (>_> HappiestSaddist). Which do you prefer?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:53 pm

Not when it comes to proving me wrong. If Joubert thinks I'm lying then he needs to go back through and counterclaim every hint I have left behind, and my reasons for wanting certain people lynched. Not just go around and randomly raise suspicions about every one else. I have already stated my position and who I feel is scum, and either he agrees with me or he doesn't, and he needs to say something about it. He attacked me pretty hard, but never voted for me, and continues to attack others. He needs to make a real statement and stop dancing around the issues.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:56 pm

I'm actually not sure if you're attacking Joubert or me, but the only way for anyone to prove you aren't the cop is by killing you.
I was talking to Joubert, thats why both of his responses were quoted, I just quoted the original comments aswell so you would know what we were both refering to.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:18 pm

This game is doing some serious dragging. It's already a page longer than my last game......

Where is every one?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:57 pm

I'm not shouting, just making my point. Forgive me if I sound a bit harsh.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:12 am

Uhhhhhh..........
Yeah... a random vote for me even after I have been quite active in what has been going on. I feel that he must have a reason by now or he would have changed it. So basically I'm just adding that little bit of pressure. I would unvote him, but I think I will wait for his answer......

((My response to HS's accusations about my SL vote.))
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:17 am

Now you are claiming that you are in trouble for defending yourself and nothing else
Every one since you has claimed that I am being too defensive. You are the only one who is still stuck on my SL vote, even though I already answered that question....more than once actually.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:07 pm

Ummm......didn't you see the post where I quoted all of the clues......?

Chances are I'm playing this cop role wrong, and that is probably why every one had been suspecting me, and probably why you still can't let it go, but that doesn't mean that I'm lying.

I wasn't fully aware that I was really allowed to just randomly shout out my role at the begining of the game (Which is basically what your telling me I should have done). I figured it was more something to fall back on if it was needed, since I don't really want to be killed on the first day or night. So, I wasn't hiding it from townies, I was trying to hide it from scum, but I wasn't really doing a good job, cause, from as far as I can tell, they picked it up first, realizing that my sneaky action obviously wasn't becuase I was scum.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:06 pm

Joubert wrote:Fuck off, man...
Ok, thats like completly rude and unnecessary. It's just a game.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:41 pm

Why do people keep dissappearing for like days on end?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:41 pm

If Dark Lady really is the Cop, and she investigated him, then it would mean it was a complete waste for the Town...

Well.....

As hard as this is to admit, I ended up doing just that. Figuring I knew who already was scum, I just wanted to make sure, but instead of going after who everyone else probably thought I was going to go after (Joubert or TSPN) I chose some one else, hoping that MoS wasn't just siding with me to gain my trust. It honestly didn't even cross my mind that they were going to go after him, but now it makes sense.

Considering that MoS (our leader of sorts) was going to go after Joubert and TSPN today, it kind of makes sense that he got night killed, (especially since he was siding with me aswell) and I didn't.

Also keep in mind how TSPN went immediatly back to his default play of trying to get rid of me during the day.....

Vote: TheSweatpantsNinja
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:10 am

Well...you came into the game trying to get rid of me, and of course whoever claims cop is going to be seen as 'sketchy', don't make it look like you have only had this problem with me. To defend me could easily be seen as a natural reaction so as to not be seen as scum, while Joubert's mad protests are suprisingly just as natural, though a bit more risky.

And no....it's not conveniant, it's extremly upsetting. MoS was basically my last line of defense. if I were mafia, why would I kill him first? He was on my side. No one openly trusted me before I claimed cop. He admitted to having a feeling I was cop before I ever did claim. Now that he's gone there is no one to really defend me but me, and we see how well that worked out before. I would have killed him accepting the fact that I would get lynched today. Who does that?

HS's lynch is regretable but he was really just not paying attention. We had been discussing my cop claim for like....ever and a day, and he just saw it right before he got lynched. It really looked like the only thing he could as a mafia at L-1 was side with every one else. Turns out he was town, but apparently you guys felt the same as me. I pushed for him, becuase he pushed so hard for me with a stupid reason. You can't deny me that much, so I don't want to hear any one say anything about him.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:13 am

Oh, and.....

unvote

I'll agree, I was just a bit too hasty.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm

Understandable.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:50 pm

Yeah...I read it and then I forgot about it when I got caught up in my post about TSPN.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:37 pm

OK....thats all fine and dandy, but can you explain why I would want the only person who was on my side dead......without using WIFOM reasoning? I probably seemed pretty desperate D1 until I claimed and then MoS stepped up.....why would I put myself back in that same situation knowing that none of you really trust me anyway? You trusted MoS. If I had any hope of survival it would have been through him.

And besides...if I was mafia, I would know who wasn't. I would have killed a townie and then cleared another.....not the same person. To play a dual role you have to play dual actions to ease all suspisions.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 pm

Charms86 wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:And besides...if I was mafia, I would know who wasn't. I would have killed a townie and then cleared another.....not the same person. To play a dual role you have to play dual actions to ease all suspisions.
What do you mean by "not the same person"? and what do you mean about a "dual role"?
You think it's suspicious that MoS was nightkilled and that I investigated him. You think that there is some sort of link, ie: I'm mafia, pretending to be cop and I killed MoS. If I were mafia I wouldn't kill him, and then say that I investigated him. I would have killed him, or somebody else for my real mafia role, and then cleared some one else for my claimed/fake cop role. That would be the easiest thing for me to do so that I can still have your trust while secretly being mafia claiming cop.

With such an easy way to prevent the situation I'm in right now....why would I bother with all of this?
Why would I kill the only person that really believed me, knowing that I was going to be under extreme scrutiny now, and unable to direct suspisions anywhere else since none of you believe me anyway?
Why would I leave myself open to such attack?
With the mafia so close to winning, why would I want so much attention on myself if I can easily avoid it?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:53 am

I don't know why, but people who claim town annoy me. Power roles don't bother me as much (obviously) because the player who claims their power role leaves the town with more to loose. It just seems kind of weird and strangly desperate and a little bit scummy, because every one already assumes that you are town. Why would you need to reinforce that assumption if no one is really suspecting you? Well, except me...but no one really believes me......

And yes...this is in regards to TSPN's post where he claimed town.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:16 pm

Well...I think it's weird/scummy for the same reason I stated above. Every one assumes that you are town, why would you need to reinforce that assumption if no one is suspecting you? It's like....an unnecssary disclaimer almost, I guess I could say. A player in my first game said:

"This is my first town game, so some of my actions may seem a bit scummy."

He said that a lot, like every chance he got. It almost got him lynched, but he was saved by an actual scum's stupid mistake. He ended up being town, though losing the game for us, but it was still just really weird, annoying and fairly scummy IMO.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:40 am

No it doesn't. It could also mean that you are scum and that the other town players weren't going to jump on a quick lynch and your scum buddy wasn't going to vote for you and you obviously can't vote yourself.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:54 pm

We already know that Shadow Lurker pops his head in here every so often. I expect a little bit more conversation from Charms.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:15 am

I'm here like every chance I get, because I have 3 games going on.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:06 pm

These are the reasons why TSPN thinks I am scum:

1) I claimed at L-1

2) I voted him immediatly on day 2

These are the reasons as to why these things happaned:

1) Thats kind of how people are supposed to claim. It was even mentioned in the begining of the game that a claim was something to 'fall back on'.

2) Because I seriously believe he is scum that knew I was cop from day 1 and has been out to get me ever since. I believe he was the one who pushed for MS night kill so it would be easier for him to come after me.

The only problem I'm having is choosing his scum buddy. I hear he is having the same problem with me.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:33 am

Well...MS was and he got killed for it.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:25 pm

Joubert wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Well...MS was and he got killed for it.....
I say "how", not "who", although they are anagrams of each other...
Well 'how anyone' kind of tranlates into 'who'.....kind of.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:14 am

ummm..... 'someone' and 'anyone' are basically the same words...... but it doesn't really disprove my observation. MS was the only on who was sure that I was the cop before I claimed and he got killed for it. Just because you didn't understand it and some one else did, doesn't make it any less true.

I don't understand how becuase he's gone it some how means that I'm scum. Why would I (or anyone) kill my only line of defense? It doesn't really seem like anyone is thinking about that, namely TSPN. He's sticking to the things that make me look scummy (which is like 2 main things) and not even trying to see why I'm not. He's ignoring my arguements and still pushing my lynch, and he's getting away with it becuase no one else is looking at my reasons either. He doesn't have to make a strong arguement against me because he knows none of you really trust me anyway, especially now that MS is gone. It's too easy for him and he knew it would be. I'm very tempted to just put my vote on him anyway and then see what happens........
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:29 am

I have a very fleeting suspision that both TSPN and Joubert are going to eventually come together and try to get me lynched......I wonder why I feel that way....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:20 am

I told you why I investigate MoS, and I never said anything about me trusting him. I said you guys trusted him a whole Hell of a lot more than you trusted me, and I investigated him becuase I wanted to make sure that he wasn't defending me for the wrong reasons. Joubert already agreed with me on that point if my memory proves correct.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:32 am

Well.....you said the investigation was legitimate but you didn't say why so I just assumed.....

Oh and..... @TSPN
As for killing her 'only line of defense,' that rather leaves out that I defended her Day 1 also
Does this hurt your feelings some how or do you simply keep repeating this point to make yourself look better? You only said anything positive about me after I claimed, and as far as defending me goes that was only when Joubert wouldn't stop ranting about my claim. MoS stayed fairly far away from the bandwagon on me and was the only one who eventually got Joubert to shut up (No offense Joubert).

How about we try not repeating the reasons why you think I'm scum and try to nullify the points I have made that prove I'm not? Maybe then I too would stop repeating myself and being so defensive......

Which brings me to another point. You don't think being defensive (overly or otherwise) is cause for suspisions. It's really hard for me to not be defensive when I feel like no one is listening to me. Day 1 it really felt like you guys were either talking about me, infront of me or talking to me but still not really caring about anything I had to say. So of course when I'm trying to make a point that people keep ignoring I'm going to get upset and become defensive. You guys put me at lynch -1, what other choice did I have but to claim? You guys weren't really listening to anything else I was trying to say.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:01 am

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:I told you why I investigate MoS, and I never said anything about me trusting him. I said you guys trusted him a whole Hell of a lot more than you trusted me, and I investigated him becuase I wanted to make sure that he wasn't defending me for the wrong reasons. Joubert already agreed with me on that point if my memory proves correct.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:25 pm

Alright....it's been 2 days. Did every one go out of town or have family come over and just not say anything?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:41 pm

Ummm.....I didn't get NKed as a way for the mafia to highten suspisions on me. There isn't really anything else I can say about that. If your actually going to push that as a reason it is obviously becuase you know I have no real way of defending myself in that respect, and the way I kind of see it is that only you and TSPN suspect me. Both Charms and SL, from what I can tell, seem to be on the fence but fairly weary about coming after me. They haven't really stated how they feel about me, but they haven't really done a whole lot of questioning me either.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:46 pm

OK, but all of that is WIFOM reasoning. Why should I trust you to defend me when you doubted me before I ever said anything. MoS probably would have been the only one who still believed me D2 if he was still alive. Like I said before, you didn't really do any serious defending when it came down to it. You just said a really generic 'why are you guys trying so hard to lynch her after she claimed?' When I claimed you basically rolled over and accepted it almost as if you knew it was a fact just by me telling you (like you had already known I was town). MoS knew before I said anything, so of course when I come up not dead day 2, I knew every one elses suspisions would return.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:21 pm

The way I see it the main two candidates for lynch right now are me and TSPN.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:42 pm

OK, this is getting ridiculous. The pace of this game has slowed to the point where it might aswell be going backwards.

Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:09 pm

Hmmm.....I think ShadowLurker has left us for good. He hasn't posted anywhere since the 16th......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:26 pm

Why do you think he would be banned?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:49 pm

Yeah...I think a replacement would be a very good idea before any one starts throwing down more votes, but considering what stage we are in right now, I'm wondering if a mod kill would be more appropriate. A new perspective would probably be very helpful right now though. Either way, for the mean time.....

unvote
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:16 am

Yeah, thats true. I didn't really think that all the way through >_<
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:32 am

This 'go slow' thing has gone on long enough. A think there have been enough arguements flying around for people to know what they want to do. If not, you need to start asking question. Now it just seems like your hesitating. I wonder why.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:51 pm

Joubert wrote:Oh I see... So the game is "too slow", as if a game had a pre-determined acceptable length...

Oh, don't put your vote down simply to spite us and without explination. You better say something quick before my vote turns to you.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:52 pm

FYI....I did unvote eatrlier so TSPN has 2 votes on him.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:14 am

Charms86 wrote:
TheStranger wrote:Btw, for the sake of clarity, I currently suspect Charms to be TSPN's partner.
Interesting. Why?

More later when I get a chance to read through everything.
Yeah, why Charms?

Personally, I was leaning more towards Joubert.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:09 pm

Oh, I see. I will give that some serious thought.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:50 am

Joubert wrote:Looks like the more I open my trap, the more I am suspected...

Unvote

This 'go slow' thing has gone on long enough. A think there have been enough arguements flying around for people to know what they want to do. If not, you need to start asking question. Now it just seems like your hesitating. I wonder why.
Damn, this is ridiculous. I did start something "fresh" for the sake of the game, and I get angry eyes in return...
Umm both DLS and TSPN have already voted each other for a decent period of (real) time today. They also openly demanded votes. There would be nothing suspicious if 2 more voted at that point.
You're incriminating yourself, here. The more your vote stays without a lynch, the more you're suspected, obviously. It's simple mathematical logic, I did not invent anything. The conspiracy turns more towards Dark Lady / TheStranger pair. I made the same remark towards Dark Lady and TheStranger, and oh, coincidence, my assumptions are backfired by those two...

FoS: Dark_Lady_Shaiann and TheStranger
So...what does this have to do with your vote on TSPN? It almost looks to me like you hadn't realized that I had unvoted and threw that vote down with no reason figuring you wouldn't need one.

Vote: Joubert
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:53 pm

Damnit!!! Why did I do that?!?!?!?! *cries*

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”