Newbie 342: CHAOS in Peaceville - Game Over - who won?

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:53 pm

Post by zePPeLiN »

Confirm.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:26 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

Random vote: Norinel
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:38 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

Seriously, guys, you should all be voting for DLMF right now.
If you have to ask that, it probably means that you are his scumbuddy.
Mr Stoofer, you are jumping to conclusion very fast on people with little evidence, which seems like a diversion. This is my first Mafia game but this seems very scummy to me. Anybody agree or am i totally wrong?

FoS Mr Stoofer
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:32 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

Im Here!
unvote
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:42 pm

Post by zePPeLiN »

Let's cut to the chase! I am the cop. I investigated Peter Venkman and found him to be scum.
Um...Im pretty sure you couldnt have investigated anyone since it is still 1st day.. good try though..I really hope you are scum, becuase if you are a townie and fake claiming cop you just screwd us.

vote Alasdair
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:21 pm

Post by zePPeLiN »

Quick question to people who have played, When DLMF gets replaiced, im guessing he keeps his role. Now the question is why did DLMF flake...

Option 1: He saw that the forums were down and thought they would be down for a while and just hasnt checked lately.

Opton 2: Saw that his scum buddy pulled the most OMGUS move ever...and thought there was little way he can win.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:11 pm

Post by zePPeLiN »

Very interesting 1st day, seems we dont have much to go on for day 2, because Alasdair pretty much did our job for us. I still wanted to know why DLMF attacked me but he never came back to shed light on this matter. I can't place a vote yet, but i kind of agree with Norinel being a little supicous.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:52 pm

Post by zePPeLiN »

Peter Venkman wrote:I vote the top of my apparent scum list, and I agree with you Death: Norinel is very, very slightly suspicous.
What reason is he on the top of your suspicoun list? If he seems
very very slightly suspicous
why is he getting your vote so soon into day 2? I also agree he was a little bit blunt with his statement after Alasdair claimed. I wasnt going to vote for Norinel for this reason, and am deffinetly not now because it would put him at -1 lynch.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:11 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

I want to point out that DeathSauce and Norinel had a chance to hammer Alasdair with post 54 and 55 but didn't. I kind of find that very odd since Alasdair pretty much confessed to being mafia. Given we decided we were waiting for a replacement but DeathSauce had come and said he read through the game but still didnt hammer, but instead waited until someone else did 4 hours later. Also i was very suspicous of DLMF with the attack towards me and then leaving when Alasdair confessed. With those two cowincidences i
vote DeathSauce
. Please feel free to explain maybe why you didnt hammer sooner.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:47 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

DeathSauce wrote:It was obvious that Alasdair was scum and I would have been happy to hammer, but I thought I'd ask a question and see if I got a response first. By the time I checked back into the thread, Peter had done the honors.
I dont understand why you have to ask why not to hammer some one who is blatently scum.
DeathSauce wrote:Zep, less than three hours ago you said it was kind of early in Day 2 to vote, now you vote for me. Seems kinda inconsistent.
Well when i went back and saw the evidence leading to my vote, i knew i had a valid reason to place that vote. Unlike Peter who just said that Norinel is on top of his scum list. Im not being inconsistent, i just didnt see any reason to vote so early, but then i found my reason.

Please elaberate on why you decided to ask why you should vote on scum rather than just vote on him, instead of attacking my motives.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:59 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

Peter Venkman wrote:
zePPeLiN wrote: i kind of agree with Norinel being a little suspicious.
Wait... WTF? You think he is suspicious too, for the exact same reasons, but call me out on it?
Did you forget to read.
zePPeLiN wrote:I also agree he was a little bit blunt with his statement after Alasdair claimed. I wasn't going to vote for Norinel for this reason.
This looks like your main reason why you voted for him. And is it bad to have more than 1 suspicion. He was just acting very very slightly suspicious according to you. I don't know why im confusing, i clearly stated why i made my vote.

As for
Peter Venkman wrote:Combined with your late day 1 attempt at throwing suspicion on a player who was clearly not playing (his last login was several days before your post) brings you to the honored No1 position on my potential scum list.
You can't just ignore a previous players actions when his replacement comes.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Thu May 03, 2007 6:26 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

Im still here, i dont really know what to say. Ive explained why i voted and i don't think i can sway anyone to not vote for me. Unless there is anything anyone wants to know about what i said.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Sun May 06, 2007 5:35 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

unvote

Ive been reading what DeathSauce has been saying and hes very pro town with his posts. I shouldn't have judged him off DLFM's play. I think DLFM was just out for me and I took it personal. I guess we just have to wait for the others to pick up their prods or wait for replacments.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Tue May 08, 2007 11:52 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

You are trying to manipulate my logic. I did think DeathSauce was suspicious , because of DLFM's play. Then i read what he was saying and he seemed townie.Also the only reason i restated my question was because.:
DeathSauce wrote:It was obvious that Alasdair was scum and I would have been happy to hammer, but I thought I'd ask a question and see if I got a response first.
This seems like he is dodging my question with a blunt answer..
i asked to see if i get a responce
. Where is the reason behind the question?
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Thu May 10, 2007 10:29 pm

Post by zePPeLiN »

Norinel wrote:I'd be up for a zep lynch, since he's been spending most of the game focusing on DLMF/DeathSauce for reasons that were basically lost in the crash and then replaced out.
Seems like me and you are the only ones that are being suspected by other players. It seems like DeathSauce and Peter are drawing more suspicion towards you, so you try to draw more suspicion towards me and hope people will jump on due to lack of activity.
zePPeLiN wrote:I did think DeathSauce was suspicious , because of DLFM's play. Then i read what he was saying and he seemed townie.
I dropped my suspicion of DeathSauce, and stated that i was wrong for suspecting him the way I did.

vote Norinel
puts him at -1 lynch.

Please dont hammer until he answers Peters Questions. Id like to see what he has to say.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Mon May 14, 2007 8:38 pm

Post by zePPeLiN »

Im not 100% sure who is scum, because no one has admitted to it. I have very good ideas who is not scum. I think Drunky is town because he is very good at asking investigating questions, be seems to be a little overzealous. Ive all ready said i think DeathSauce is town because of his pro town remarks. Peter, you are good at making people second guess their remarks and you seem to ask very good investigating questions. That leaves me and Norinel. Even with Drunky riding my back most of day 2 i still was trying to investigate, while Norinel was just sitting back and defending himself.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Wed May 16, 2007 3:54 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

@Norinel> Please state who you think is town or scum and why.
The rest of us have allready stated our opinions.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #17) » Fri May 18, 2007 11:21 am

Post by zePPeLiN »

Im still here, I actually check like 5-6 times a day to see the progress. I just cant really think of anything to say. Every time i try to say something, i incriminate myself even more, witch is bad for the town. But not posting is incriminating towards me also.. so im kind of at a lose-lose situation. I been reading the evidence against me, and though it is pretty weak, i can see how you might come to that conclusion. I guess im just a bad townie or a sloppy scum. im trying not to turn this into a WIFOM post. Im just afraid that if you do lynch me tonight, then you will draw a straight conclusion towards Norinel the next day, or the other way around.
zePPeLiN
zePPeLiN
Townie
zePPeLiN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #18) » Wed May 23, 2007 10:37 pm

Post by zePPeLiN »

This is what i was afraid of. You guys had so much suspicion towards me and Norinel. That when you saw that I was townie, you would automatically think he was the last scum. Im sorry to the town that i played bad, i was just frustrated. I dunno know if it was Alas's tatic to clear you with that fake cop claim, but it worked. Good Game.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”