Newbie 1040 ~ Murder in Newbville! ~ Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:04 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Wow hadn't realized the game started yet...was expecting a thread link.

@Equi- Hello, again. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of you than in Sea Container.

VOTE: silver for that damned posting style in Hotel Death.

- What is your favorite role to play in mafia and why?
Giant Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass. Self-explanatory.

- Is meta-gaming based on a player's past actions a solid tactic to you? Why or why not?
I have never been a large fan of meta. It's too easy to throw it around as an excuse for actions. Creates way too much wifom.

- Which role would you prefer: SK or Mason; and why?
Probably mason as i have a tendency to get lynched easily.

Round 2:

1. What is your time zone? How often do you expect to post?
EST. My screen is always loaded to the forum. I'm trying to get back into posting more often, as i've lurked my way through the vast majority of my games lately.

2. Have you played Mafia before? If yes, how much and what kind of experience do you have?
Real life, some. On site, around ten or so games.

3. In a hypothetical situation, you get to pick who dies from two candidates. Candidate A hasn't contributed much all day and has been rather quiet. Candidate B was caught in a lie. Who do you lynch: the lurker or the liar? Why?
It's situational. Depends on the severity of the lie (I've seen plenty of games where someone was caught in a lie and it lead to a mislynch) I've never been one to lynch all lurkers either, real life happens.
4. In a hypothetical situation, you have determined through all sorts of analyses that a player is town. However, your gut tells you this player is scum. (Feel free to consider the reverse situation as well.) What do you conclude? Why?
My scumdar has been horribly off lately, so I'm trying to recalibrate. I will say, some people I can get no reads on (Vollkan, is an example)

Equi- I miss your chaos/order question.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”