Newbie 981 ~ Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by willows_weep »

/confirm.
Hello all.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by willows_weep »

vote:chosensoul

Due to the fact that their post here could be a reflection/displacement of the evil WITHIN THEM!
Also, VOTE: jntp, just because the smiley he used reminds me of evil (the > look like horns).
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 am

Post by willows_weep »

hi again, sorry, out for the weekend:
1) Yes, I played a lot 5 yrs ago. I probably played over 30games, modded 2-3, played it on aim a lot too (only played RL 3 times).
2) I'm usually (98% of the time?) vanilla town. I find that boring though. Always just waiting and I feel that role should be the most paranoid. When you have no extra function aside from survival...it's freaky.
3) Vanilla town.
4) SK!!!! I was only SK once and I was nixed at night I think...I was the basilisk in a Harry Potter game. That was cool because I had my own agenda, didn't have to consult, and I could win with any other faction!!!! However, I think I was nixed N2.

K, gotta shower. BRB.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:03 am

Post by willows_weep »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:ohhhhhhh, about the voting thing i meant to put your name originally, but i saw his name and just went on auto pilot sorry.
No way! I can't believe no one commented on this doozy.
How does one AUTO PILOT and vote onto what they clearly see/define as a bandwagon and D1. Not only so early in D1 but on...pg 2?

unvote

huge FOS

You're too close and I think at least one of the votes on you are from the RVS part of the day. I wont vote you as there is enough pressure from the 3 votes. Just want you to know that what I'm directly quoting from you doesn't look good. It will be interesting to see how this is chatted about.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:13 am

Post by willows_weep »

also, is it possible to
stop
the off topic posting?? I don't get a lot of chances to check the thread and when I do get even a quick chance to read at the very least, I'd like it to be related to the game. If folks could try...that'd be neato for me.
Thanks!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by willows_weep »

ok, yea, sorry folks. By the time I signed in the thread was already closed.

Anyway, yea Tangion is pretty darn scummy. Not to mention the fact that when dr was voting earlier Dr followed Tangion's vote.
Instead of voting for the person Tangion was on however, Dr voted Tangion!

That (Freudian?) slip (why would Dr. have been thinking of Tangion? in addition to the quality of the apology that followed is suspicious.

fos

However, the confidence level of this isn't as strong as it was with Dr. that was just blatantly obvious.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by willows_weep »

uhm...the fos is for Tangion.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Tangion's no lynch vote looks bad but im not sure if they did it because they are scum or because they are new scum that was really confused. Either way there is no reason a new townie should be this hesitant/fearful. Seems as though they have something to hide/be guilty about.

Other than that my STRONG scummy vibes are done. Next in line for minor suspects would be you and Andy. That's only because it seems too convenient for scum to be found out this ..easily due to obvious mistakes that are all based on them not being aware of what is wicked scummy.

Unfortunately, following other folks' voting patterns is a weak tell ATM since Dr. was wicked scummy from the beginning. I think there would have been no reason for other mafia to distance themselves/defend from Dr. if they were even slightly aware of scum tells.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Also, is it just me or...is it the case that even before this new day started there have only been 4 active players?
Myself, Mothrax, Tangion (sort of), Andy?

Hm, we began the game on a weekend where folks (esp. myself) some times have lower post count/lower involvement.
Soon after was end of Day.
Now thread has been open for at least 1 RL day.
Eh, that's less than a week turn around.
However, even before Monday 12th Andy and Mothrax were pretty much just chatting each other up, and tons of off topic stuff take up the space.

I think on a quick scan of the game I counted less than 5-8 posts COMBINED from folks that are not myself, andy, moth, tang. Considering we're up to page 6...do they need prods to know the game has begun and they should become involved?

I have no read on them.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:46 am

Post by willows_weep »

Andrius wrote:I'm calling the scumteam: drmyshottyizsik and Tangion. Can we get a claim from Dr?
I didn't think Andrius meant me.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #154 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 am

Post by willows_weep »

I do not believe you are allowed to post Dr. . Bad form. So Tangion, what is your reflection on what I quoted. Many of us believe you and Dr to be scum buddies. That's gotta be stressful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 am

Post by willows_weep »

Well, since we have quite a while before deadline there is no reason to jump the gun (you're at L-2). I'd like to be able to get a read on KnightofZero, Jntp, and Julien.

I'd like an analysis of the game from their view point when they come back. There's only 5pgs to read if you take out the off topic stuff.

Why don't you try and explain yourself Tangion?
At least myself and Mothrax (I think) have explained what exactly makes you seem scummy.
Do you have any response to those points?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #162 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by willows_weep »

vote: KnightofZero
!!
I'll explain later. Trust, it's for a really good reason.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 am

Post by willows_weep »

Uhm, I hope you folks aren't simply waiting for me. When I said "later" I didn't mean because I was in a rush/didn't have time.

Apparently, everyone is making up some reason for me to have voted how I did. How about you all do something? Say something?
Other than what you've said.

Especially JNTP, Knight and Julien (who said they'd post more in a bit).

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:46 am

Post by willows_weep »

Andrius?
Why were you so worried about Dr. potentially revealing their scum buddy?
There didn't seem any reason to even think that Dr. would.

Dr. had been quite cautious even in claiming their role after being nixed. Also, Dr. didn't claim because they wanted to. They were ASKED to claim after the fact. It seems likely that Dr. would have been just as cautious if not more if someone had asked for the scum buddy.
---

FOS: JNTP

Where were you during D1?? Other folks are claiming that they were predisposed. You however, haven't claimed such a think. Yesterday your's was the first vote on Dr. You were also absent from the thread the majority of the most active part of D1. Do you know what that looks like to me?
It looks like: You voted Dr. during a low pitch/key time and wasn't able to argue off of it before it was too late. So, you could very well have been just trying to have voted your scum buddy to distance yourself later on. Unfortunately, Dr. made many slip ups and you logically couldn't take your vote off without seeming scummy or you just didn't have time too when it came down to the crunch.

It is my hope that other folks will be performing a D1 voting analysis and sharing it with the thread.
Please.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:04 am

Post by willows_weep »

I think if everyone posts their analysis we can get some discussion going.

For instance this is what you said:
The only suspects I can think of Tangion, jntp, and willows_weep. However, I feel like willows_weep hasn't been particularly scummy, at least to me. jntp has just been inactive also, so I don't really have an opinion on him yet. willows_weep also doesn't strike me as particularly scummy either. The only choice left is Tangion, and I FoS: Tangion. I don't think that any mafia member would vote for their scum buddy this early in the game, or in a game this newbie.
Now...why are Tangion, jntp, and myself suspects? At the same time, why are Julien, Andrius and Mothrax missing from your list?
It's kind of odd...those three are not on your list but you make sure to point out that
on your suspect list
I am not
particularly
scummy. That's pretty odd don't you think? The structure of what you're saying is off.

You say that Jntp is below your radar because they aren't active.

You are fos'ing Tangion because... you think if Tangion were scummy, they wouldn't have voted for Dr. contingent only on the fact that is was D1 and the fact that it is a newbie game (I'm not sure what you mean by "this newbie" do you mean that most folks are saying it's pretty much their first game or such??).

Your pattern seems opportunistic. Not sure if that's because you're wicked scummy and actually scum. Or you are town that seems scummy because you don't have a lot of time and so when you are in the thread you aren't able to really give your all.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:08 am

Post by willows_weep »

Julien,
Would you let us know what those scum reads were? You're saying you had the thoughts, etc ready but then when you came it was already Night 1.

I'd like to read those thoughts before you edit them to reflect the current happenings.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:35 am

Post by willows_weep »

I read "not particularly scummy" as meaning "not scummy" therefore not being on the list.

Oh, dear no. I don't want you to claim. There is no reason for it at the moment.

The pattern no longer matters if you believe that scum wouldn't vote for their partners IN GENERAL. So, if that is the reason you are suspicious of Tangion...then ok.

unvote

Thanks for posting.

So, this game is going to be wicked slow if folks don't spice things up.

Mothrax? What's going on? Are you busy with stuff? Yesterday you were pretty active.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, sorry on thinking you voted. I confused you with whoever that was voting for the evil smiley.
Sorry about that.

The spirit of the analysis of you remains the same regardless. The point I was making is that your vote (or lack thereof) for Dr. can be seen as suspicious. You were absent from the thread during a high activity time and when you were there you didn't have any real say in the climax. So, no one knows your opinion.

No, that does not make you ineligible for a vote or seeming scummy. So you know, such inactivity is usually met with pressure votes. Some folks call this 'lurking'. Many people find this uber scummy.

You say you "almost forgot you had a game going on D1" which is kind of odd seeing as you posted a few offtopic things.
Posting only a few times during a Day and most of it being offtopic is pretty much in line with lurking.

The FOS still stands. My reasoning for it is essentially the same regardless of you having voted/not voted. The point is your being inactive and as such your alliance cannot be sorted out. That's not a good thing when we need to be scum hunting.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #181 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Thanks for posting Andrius. Good vibes to you and your well being.

I want to hear what mothrax has to say I want to know why his vote "may change soon" if he's so convinced of Tangion.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #184 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Well, I'm actually completely fine with voting Tangion right now...it just seems so...lackluster.
I mean...we haven't stirred up any kind of trouble/conflict.

If we nix Tangion and they flip scum, even though I'm town, I'm not going to be excited. If it came after a long drawn out battle then...sure.
But not because of a screw up.

So, I guess in that case...to be more positive I can say that I'll vote Tangion and if this person does not flip scum. HOPE I'm not nixed off at night so that we can actually have some discussion the next day! There would be no excuses, and great fervor!

Okay...
unvote
if I am voting
vote: Tangion

You're at L-1 Tangion. I believe you should claim.
Uhm, all the active people have voted. Let's see what happens now.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #187 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by willows_weep »

well then...now that the matter of a claim is cleared up....

:sigh:
I hope you really are town. No one is willing to discuss and nothing worth discussing is going to happen until we have proof of an affiliation. I don't feel like /in for another game until all my current games are finished and I only have 1 left if this game finishes.

Sorry, I apparently cannot fall asleep. Hence my posting madness.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #191 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Yea, Andy is pretty eager. And if anyone else is mafia here...well, they have it easy today.
I tried to see if things could be spiced up. But you are the only thing on our minds.

If you're not mafia and I'm alive in the morn, I would expect Andy or Moth. Mainly due to the fact that no one else is giving much input so I have very little read on them.

Okay...must force myself to sleep, could get about 3hrs.
Eck, supposed to play tennis and lift weights after work....

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 am

Post by willows_weep »

Are those the ones with the bits of colored transparency sheets cut up on the edges?
I don't like toothpicks though. Who knows the hands that touched them/the folks that breathed on them as they traveled the world.
Gross.

Hm, any Buffy fans?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #200 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am

Post by willows_weep »

Awesome awesome re: Whedon.
I couldn't get into Dollhouse though. I know it's supposed to become the goodness around epi 5 or something but...I couldn't get past the pilot. I thought I'd do anything for Dushku....guess not.

One day I will dress as Mal in his Blue and Brown. Have to work on the personality.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #205 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Tangion,
I've been trying to get the others to talk! I've voted them with a case, called out on lurking, etc.

Now, do you see the responses? They range from...V/LA, Tangion, Tangion, Tangion.
Soooo, you are currently the scapegoat. Folks don't seem to want to do any work because they are convinced you're scum.

Now, one of them may very well be scum. They could just be riding your coattails like the opportunistic parasite they would be.
However, out of all the players here...only 1 is actually scum and the rest don't seem to care.

See? So, out of all the players, it's only us: Myself, You, Mothrax, Andy that are even posting.
Everyone else is MIA. We need them to move on. Either in terms of someone voting for you or someone actually giving us content to work with.
So, far the only case I'd have against them is lurking. Not enough by itself. So, if you are not mafia, tomorrow will be a good productive day!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #208 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Oh, well in that case...it being a newb game and all...why are you trying to confuse the townies?! That could only be a scum tactic...to be so scummy I must think you wouldn't do that as scum!
Would that then lead to a WIFOM vote?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #210 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Lol, I'm joking. sorry, I thought you were joking so I thought I'd continue it...
whew...I'll just stop posting here until others come

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #228 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, JNTP, I'd not say annoyed for those reasons. Only because you say you check mafiascum once per day. We've been waiting since like Friday for some real content from you.

Mothrax, You and Andrius spoke about the reason I didn't actually vote Dr. That day I think one of my first posts was to say "OMG, Hey folks did you not see what Dr just did!!?? HOS: Dr, but I'm not going to vote you as you're at L-2"
Then next time I logged in it was night already.
I was not online to check MS and post. That's all.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #230 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 am

Post by willows_weep »

unvote

Okay, so to give some time for the 'new' folks to post as they say they will....

I'm unvoting for now. I'll have pretty decent access until noon EST, so there is no worry about having to wait if the hammer still seems justified.
I'd like to see what the folks bring up. Conversation that could lead to real education about playing this game as opposed to a quick lynch even if he really is scum.

You know? Like, why take a bunch of 1 credit courses to learn the material, when you have more than enough time/resources to take the 3 credit course that goes more indepth?
:)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #234 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 am

Post by willows_weep »

where did my post go?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #235 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:10 am

Post by willows_weep »

grr, this post was between julien's two post.
Essentially:
yay for a content post that should lead to discussion
Why do you think my RVS vote on chosen was mildly interesting??
Mothrax is my second bid after tangion. i think i said that some pgs ago.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #237 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:39 am

Post by willows_weep »

voting town? Uhm...most of us are town. High possibility of voting town in the RVS stage.

I'm just confused. Is it just because Chosen is the only one that's confirmed town?
Hm, even still, I don't know how that seems scummy as town don't know who else is town.... Lol, perhaps I'm confused because I'm thinking from the point of view where I am a confirmed townie because well, I know my role.

I guess I don't see how that is interesting enough to be worth mentioning and thinking it was potentially scummy to require you to have really thought about it and have had to go through a thought process that reduced my suspiciousness over time.

Hm. ok.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #244 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 am

Post by willows_weep »

Does anyone think they can move forward with any other Day Nix option other than Tangion?
We have 2 votes on Tangion now.
Julien is most suspicious of Tangion, and doesn't seem to have much interest or strong case for anyone else.
I'd vote for Tangion over Mothrax at this moment. If Tangion isn't mafia then I'd check out Mothrax. I'm not going to 'policy lynch' (is that what you call it??) folks for lurking hardcore.

Not sure about Knight or jntp but they're likely to vote Tangion, I can't remember what they were saying the last time they were on.
But...it's been a whole day since Julien gave his thoughts. No one other than the people that are always here has responded.

vote Tangion

Sorry, we're at a standstill yet again.
I'm sure you'd like to /in for another game.
Though, you know your giving up so soon and saying you'd like to begin playing another game after you've now learned some things from this game...is a bit scummy.
Is it like "oh, now I know what not to do as scum" kind of thing?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #249 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Get to know folks?
Okay, does anyone play an instrument?
I am playing flute right now. Well, not as I type, but it's on my lap. I figured I'd take a break and see if anyone posted.
I'm pretty wide awake at the moment. I had an awesome workout after work. So, now I'm jazzed.

I wish we'd hurry up and make a decision. I like this game and I want to see where we can go from here.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #256 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by willows_weep »

There are not the numbers to nix anyone for any reason!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #262 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:50 am

Post by willows_weep »

dude, was that necessary? this is a family site no need to be vulgar as an immature response to someone holding you accountable for some thing
you said you would do
. be bothered with yourself if you cant deliver something you 'promised'.
also, there are activity rules for playing. that's something to pay attn to.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #263 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:52 am

Post by willows_weep »

mod, can the vulgar part of jntp's post be edited as it is not suitable by the spirit (and likely the word) of th terms for language/behavior/intent of this site?
thanks

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #288 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:15 am

Post by willows_weep »

lol...seriously. This is hilarious. We seriously can't get him automatically replaced as he hasn't posted anything other than...poor excuses to continue to barely exist here?

for shame.

A game that is completely voluntary. No one uses any corporal punishment techniques to get anyone to sign up...and it outright says you need to post and play regularly/consistently (some even say every 24/48/etc hrs. upon punishment of being replaced...i.e. stressing the importance of participation).

Anyway, I'm at work, the presenter was late and is now just talking off topic...sigh. What has this world come to.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #294 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, a claim?
Tangion claim vanilla townie a bit ago. I hope it hasn't changed. If he had a power role then he should have claimed it at that point since the point we are at NOW is the same as when he claimed VT.

That would have been some good discussion. We may or may not have a cop (and we already lost the Doc). That would be a useless fake claim as it's really hard to prove (and has a history of being pop amongst scared scum).

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”