Newbie 928 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 am

Post by nessarae56 »

/ confirm
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:46 am

Post by nessarae56 »

i've been in two games so far.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

@VinegarEater
what do i think right now? well not really much. I think people are just try to pin point who might be the scum. It is really to soon to tell who is or who might be the scum. I'm just waitng till more people to post and for the game to really begin. I hope that helps.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 am

Post by nessarae56 »

I just wanted to say when i posted that the game did not even begin yet. So i felt like i should wait till it began. So don't jump so fast to think that i'm scum. I just want to know and get a feel form everyone before i post along statment on who i think the scum might be.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 am

Post by nessarae56 »

i will post a longer post by tonight after i re-read all of the other post thank you
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

So I re-read all the the post from the last few days and now i have my point as you can say on everyone. I had a hard time getting a read on a few people but as time goes on i will update and re-write.

Cove- I do like the fact that you pointed out that Vinegar had said about town acting. you do seem to have a logical standpoint on everything. That is needed to have a good game in the long run. Over all as of now your low on my scum list. I need to get a better understanding on how you will react on some of the other things.

Chronopie- The mis-lynch thing did get me to think that you might be up to something. But then as i re-read your other post it kind of went on the back brunner. I still do not have a good enought read on you.

Vinegar eater- The acting thing was a big scum tell to me. When your town you never have to act. Unless your anti-town then you may have to act a little. Your childlish games will end up getting on my nevers and other i'm sure. You have something about everyone of your post that makes me think your up to something. But i will give you the chance to try to make me understand your game play and how you can help the town if you are town.

Kthxbye- Really haven't post anything to bad or good yet i will have to get back to you when you lpost some more.

Boberz- As someone already said you do do seem to over analyse everyone post. Not that that is a bad thing. Itr just not every post is important at the moment. As the game get moving they will be but as of now if that what you want to do then do it. You seemed to start the game off quick whitch is good. But why make people post so soon when the game did not even began yet. You are on my scum list because you did start asking question off the bat. This does not mean i'm voting you just i'm going to watch you.

Steely Gaze - You have alot of good point and i like how you read people. Your game play seem to be really good. I could learn form you. But at the same time you maje me neveus bacuse yopu are that good for not playing many games. You are also on my scum list just because you are that good. But again not very high.

Ren- I did not like the rolefishing vote. I do not belive in voteing people off for no good reasons. But besides that yuo haven't post much for me to get a read on you but so far if i had to post what you were i would say town. But that might change.

Springlulaby- Nothing much to say about you yet. I will come back when i have more.

If i have to post a list right now of who i thought was sucm to who i did not it would be this......

Vinger Eater
Boberz
Chronopie
Steely Gaze
Cove
Ren
Kthxbye
springlullaby

I will not vote yet because i am not sure at this point who is the real sucm.I hope that helps you out anymore question i will answer them no problem.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:11 am

Post by nessarae56 »

@ Cove

how am i anti-town in anyway. But whatever sorry if u i come off as that.You are allowed to think whatever you want to think. You tell me i should know better. Hmmm well maybe i should but i my first game i came in on day two or three. My other game eveyone hated me so i just fucked it up for everyone else. So may i should know better but i don't. And I hate the way that you are pin pointing me because i messed up alittle. It a newbie game everyone will mess up.

@ boberz

So sorry i did not post what you wanted to hear. See that why i hate playing these games. You can't make everyone happy. And sorry if i mis- read that he was out of the game. My bad.

And i would just like to point out that it really does look pretty scummy of you too. I said that both of you were on my scum list and not you vote for me. Looks like scum body too me. It might look that way to others.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #178 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 am

Post by nessarae56 »

first off not a guy .

next thing your voting for me because i have the same number of votes as you. hmmmmm i now know that this is how you want to play. it has been long enough for me to not vote .

vote vinger eater
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #215 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

Sorry i was gone for the weekend
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

Ren wrote:
nessarae56 wrote:My other game eveyone hated me so i just fucked it up for everyone else..
Just curious but what exactly did you do to mess it up for everyone? Since this was in response to cove voting you should it be taken as a threat?
In my other game i was playing with others who had 20 + games to my one. So i made a few mistakes and it end up pissing everyone off.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #217 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

[quote="VinegarEater"]Ok, sorry that I didn't post yesterday; I had to cook something and it took much longer than I thought it would.

First of all:
Vote:Ness

Solely because I'd prefer if he has more votes than me and I feel I should try and continue that.quote]

I still what a better answer to why you voted for me?
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #218 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

Sorry with the quote.........
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

I like to say that the reson i voted for VE was becuase he has played like sucm the whole game. His post has been bashing out on others. He makes a lot of claims that have nothing to do with what was post. I think the only reson that he voted for me was i was the next one with the most votes. Knowing that he could get other to vote me off before him. He did it to have other think.

Another thing is when i posted the whole scum buddy thing i was just going off of what i saw in my other game. Two player came together to vote for me because i was not posting that much and what i was posting was not what they wanted to here. So i look at the two here and it came to my mind that they could be scum buddys. Maybe i should stop useing things form my other games in this one?

Unvote

Because i think i jumped to soon and yes i might have been on the bandwagon too. So i will take my time with this one.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

Well i don't have time for this game my life is way to busy at the time.

Stop asking me my age and other stuff.

I speak english, Spanish, and french.......... My main one is english

I'm 18 too. You people have nothing better to do.

MOD. Can you fine someone to replace me. I have no time for this game right now. I have some family problem and it would be better and it will move the game along if you get someone else. Thank you.

Sorry too all of the other palyers i have not been right the last few day becuase of a family iussue. Sorry if i f**K up your game.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”