mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5675 (isolation #200) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Like...Bulbazak was my night fucking one protection. That's how fucking town he was to me, I specifically protected him believing firmly he above all others was the most likely to be nightkilled.

And you fucking lynched him.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5774 (isolation #201) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:17 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4473, Untrod Tripod wrote:because scummastin is TOTALLY that devious
Scumastin avoids claiming like the fucking plague. It locks you in, removing flexibility.

In post 4478, TellTaleHeart wrote:
Town Wagons:

TellTaleHeart: Titus,
singersigner
, Oversoul,
Aronis
, Formerfish,
vezokpiraka
Cheetory6
, ChannelDelibrd
TSO: Titus,
Untrod Tripod
, Gammagooey,
singersigner
, mastin2,
vezokpiraka
Cheetory6
, ActionDan, GuyInFreezer, ChannelDelibird
mastin Bane wagon:

mastin2:
vezokpiraka
, TellTaleHeart,
singersigner
Untrod Tripod, Aronis
, Oversoul,
Cheetory
, Gammagooey

All Three:
singersigner, Cheetory
vezokpiraka

Two out of Three: Gamma,
UT, Aronis
, Titus, Oversoul, CDB
One out of Three: TTH, Formerfish, mastin, ActionDan, GIF
None: Bulbazak.
Deasvail
Espeonage
. Shadoweh

Unflipped Wagons:

Espeonage
: ChannelDelibird,
vezorpiraka
Cheetory6
Untrod Tripod
, ActionDan, Aronis, GuyInFreezer, Shadoweh
singersigner
:
Aronis
, Gammagooey, Bulbazak, mastin2, Titus
ActionDan:
DeasVail, singersigner
, T S O,
Espeonage
Aronis
, GuyInFreezer, ChannelDelibird, Titus
ChannelDelibird: Gammagooey, Titus, Formerfish, Bulbazak, TellTaleHeart,
Untrod Tripod
vezokpiraka
, ActionDan,
Espeonage
Helpful hint, right there.

In post 4479, TellTaleHeart wrote:My preliminary conclusions are that Bulba and DV are scum and there's 2 scum in [Gamma, Titus,
Cheetory
vezok
, Formerfish].
No duh Bulb was town (iso me for "Bulb" to see), and yes DV is scum. You
could
very well be right about two scum in those names, but it sure as fuck isn't Titus. (And, key word, "could".)

In post 4483, TellTaleHeart wrote:Titus:
Espeonage
Cheetory6
, GuyInFreezer, vezokpiraka, Aronis,
singersigner

Bulbazak:
DeasVail
, Gammagooey, Shadoweh,
Cheetory6
, Titus, vezokpiraka, GuyInFreezer, Aronis, Oversoul, T S O
Shadow is town, Titus is town, and we have the flipped town in TSO and GIF obv, with Oversoul also as town. But Gamma? Vezok? And most definitely Aronis? Easily flipping scum, especially given that,
-Vezok has been on basically every single major wagon,
-And Aronis is not far behind.

Yes I'm quite aware that I'm calling three people scum (DV, singer, Cheet) and four people scummy (Esp, UT, Aronis, Vezok).
Yes, I'm quite aware that's three too many, and doesn't even go into Gamma.
(I do think more than I used to, though, that Formerfish is town.)

But it's where I'm at.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5781 (isolation #202) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:40 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4501, vezokpiraka wrote:Wtf mastin. Why did you claim because of a roleblock??
Because I'm a fucking bulletproof doctor, baning me would be a horrendously stupid idea, I warned you not to, and I was absolutely not bluffing when I made the threat that I would claim to stop it?

In post 4496, Gammagooey wrote:I don't think cheetory looks nearly as town as everyone else seems to but baneing him over everyone else doesn't seem like something that's going to happen in two or so days and I don't think it's even remotely worth the sludgeslide of words that would be required to make it happen, especially when he's not even a strong scum read.
I wanted to be ACTUALLY cheeky about something in this game to try to make scum's minor night choices less predictable but don't bane UT because I fully intend to help kill him tomorrow. I've kept seeing little genuine things from him over and over like with mastin and his forgetting ffery and his general frustration at the game but none of them are actually scumhunting, and none of them are things that he wouldn't or couldn't actually feel and believe as scum.
(This post by Gamma is pretty town, though.)

In post 4617, singersigner wrote:Ok so I apparently missed her actual claim but even still, she's either going to die because she's the doctor or scum can take a gamble with her.
Bulletproof. fucking. doctor.

There was no way the choice to boon should have been on anyone other than me. Again, like I said, the decision to boon CDB was INCREDIBLY scum-driven.

Especially considering...hey, you know that big choice we had on D1? About how
my protections will show
? (Yes, that's for MY role. In essence, if I successfully protect...YOU GUYS KNOW IT.) "Lots more uncertainty (about the validity)" with me is bullshit given that. (Though, "lots more uncertainty" with regards to how the role works is, as I said, why I who haven't fullclaimed should have been booned over CDB who did.)

Incidentally, Gamma's stance (boon an unknown) is while not as optimal...much, much, MUCH better than booning CDB.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5786 (isolation #203) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:01 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4696, singersigner wrote:Alright I'll say it since you seem to be too dense to acknowledge it: statements like "I'm a dead woman" or "I'm a walking dead woman" don't come from someone who's bulletproof without stipulations.
I of course will, for once in my damned life, shut the fuck up about the details of my role, tempting as it'd be to respond to this.

In post 4677, vezokpiraka wrote:
boon cdb

I like his ability and think he's town.
(This in particular is a godawful vote. DV's was bad, but this was worse.)

Incidentally, Titus's 4693 is so ridiculously right it's not even funny.

In post 4706, Shadoweh wrote:The doctor doesn't have as many choices to make as the tracker in theory could have. From the scum perspective, they have to plan their kills as if Mastin is correctly targetting anyways.
(This, incidentally, is evidence why a boon on me would have been better. Because my choices are far more narrow and more reliable to produce tangible results, whereas CDB's are a shot in the dark at best.)

In post 4734, hitogoroshi wrote:
(8)
ChannelDelibird:
singersigner
, Oversoul, TellTaleHeart, Shadoweh, ChannelDelibird,
DeasVail
vezokpiraka, Aronis
[L-1!]

(4)
mastin2:
Titus,
Cheetory6
, Formerfish, Bulbazak
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Untrod Tripod

(1)
Oversoul:
Gammagooey
(3)
No Boon Vote:
ActionDan,
Espeonage
, mastin2
Esp wasn't around to boon-vote pretty much, but that CDB boon wagon is as I said, awful. UT's TTH boon is objectively bad though I honestly am not scumreading it (I just think it's bad regardless), and gut reaction is actually the opposite. Butyeah, other than the possibility of Cheet being scum (he may be my third-strongest scumread, but I'm fully aware of the possibility I could be wrong), everyone I suspect that was around supported CDB. A known, easily-nullified, entity, over me, an unknown, potentially-hazardous-to-deal-with one.

(I excluded Gamma because Gamma notably didn't want to be on there, hammering mainly thanks to deadline.)

In post 4751, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 4741, TellTaleHeart wrote:If anybody traced me last night, you're an asshole.
Sorry. I traced you. I wanted to be sure you are town and now I am 95% sure.
(That bit about it being scum's doing? Still very much possible.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5790 (isolation #204) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:17 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4762, singersigner wrote:
vote: DV
In post 4763, Cheetory6 wrote:yay friendship.
But seriously though, I really fail to see how anyone can't get behind a DVwagon when it's literally been waiting to happen for-fucking-ever now.
(I mean, yes, this does kinda give me pause about my reads*, but seriously, doesn't take a genius to tell that DV if scum as I so firmly believe is going to get lynched, thus, bussing would be optimal.)

*My basic working idea is to bane/lynch them on an individual basis, interactive tells be damned, until there's some better info to go off of.

In post 4764, Gammagooey wrote:dv looked town early and ffery loved a lot of it
And had DV near the list of preferred lynches by the end of D1.

In post 4833, ActionDan wrote:
In post 4007, fferyllt wrote:oh - the only reason titus isn't 100% [town] is because nacho usually has uncertainty in his titus reads. not having uncertainty is ironically a source of small uncertainty.
Espeonage wrote:Lynch on me is dumb because we should at least pretend to still care about ffery
Vote: Titus
The care just oozes from you
:goodposting:

This is why Dan is town.

(Also, Esp as scum.)

In post 4836, Espeonage wrote:Do not do the thing (lynch me) =/= Not completely sold on this slot because our team knows we have difficulty reading the player.
This defense reeks of bullshit, too.

In post 4835, Espeonage wrote:knowing my alignment I don't see the resultant no lynch to be incriminating for him.
(If pie were reading this game, she would probably tell me that no-lynching is effectively the same as a mislynch for scum right now.)

Right now, I could probably give a tentative readslist, pending my catchup.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5792 (isolation #205) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:21 am

Post by mastin2 »

Surviving townbloc:

TTH
Titus
Shadoweh

Town:

Oversoul
ActionDan
ChannelDelibird

Townish:

Gammagooey
Formerfish/Marquis

Scummish:

Untrod Tripod
Aronis
vezokpiraka

Scum:

Cheetory6
Espeonage
singersigner
DeasVail

Approximately.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5804 (isolation #206) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:49 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4890, Oversoul wrote:His read on Bulba from his iso seems to be organically made in so far as the suspicion has mounted over the course of several days. Trace on TTH was pretty town too.
:igmeou:
In post 4891, Titus wrote:I cannot even understand his Bulba read. The trace on TTH is pretty scummy. It blocks TTH, obvtown likely to trace, fromgetting a result, even if true. If anything it looks like scum protecting fellow scum to me. How do you get tracing TTH as town?
^Titus is right on the ball this game.

Just like, before you fucking LYNCHED HIM, I said Bulbazak was. (No, seriously, iso me and control-f "Bulb"; you will see me say that of him time and time again.)

And you fucking want to lynch HER now, too.

In post 4922, Titus wrote:Talk to me more about Deas besides Tails of You.
*cough*
In post 4921, mastin2 wrote:Another scum-DV game I had. (Note that DV won.)

In post 4928, Oversoul wrote:Ok. Mastin can be town too.
Two questions.

What the hell was it in 4921 that was town (there really isn't anything there)...
And why the
fuck
wasn't I already town?!?

In post 4962, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4888, Oversoul wrote:Townbloc:
Vezok
Gamma
Cheetory
TTH
CDB
Almost townbloc:
Singer
Titus
Kick Vezok and Cheetory out of the block, and stop considering Singer. At that point, you're on the right track.
This dude knew his stuff. (And you lynched him. You. fucking. lynched. him.)

In post 4965, Bulbazak wrote:[CDB is town]
Speaking of Cheetory, I'm not sure how I feel about him. A lot of his pushes and reasoning seems off, but then there will be moments where I see his thought process at work, and it is not one of a player who knows the alignments of all the players in the game. It looks really genuine, but again, I really have a problem with a lot of the pushes that he makes. This is really a read that my entire team is having trouble on, so I'm putting it on the backburner for now.
[Shadoweh is town]
[Vezok's scum]
[Formerfish is town]
Singer is still scum.

AD and DV are town.
Well aside from the DV being town bit...again. Spot. on. Especially the longer explanations.
In post 4967, Bulbazak wrote:As I said in my previous post, there's something really off about Vezok. Call it gut, call it whatever, but I'm really not seeing a town thought process from him and every fiber of my being is telling me that he's scum here. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm still not seeing it. Cheetory is due to the fact that I'm having a hard time sorting him. I'm not saying he's scum, but I don't think he's town bloc material. Singer is focusing on nitpicky things to push while not trying to figure out thought process or motivation. She's using it as a way to make it look like she's scumhunting, but you'll notice that everything about it is off. Like I said, it reminds me of what Nacho does as scum.
because even though everyone is shouting me down, there is something fundamentally wrong with [vezok's] play, and while I can't pinpoint it, I just know that he's not town.
/through 200, btw, but stopping here for now. Will resume when I can.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6203 (isolation #207) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Uhg.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
(2 am.)
Yet so. much. work...

It's tempting to go, "screw it" and just ignore all the missed pages, go with my reads list, and adapt on the fly, but I already did that once this game; I'd very much prefer not to do it again.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6532 (isolation #208) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

Btw. In case it wasn't obvious.
Yes, I am avoiding the thread right now.

No
, you do NOT want me posting right now.
Frankly I'm only posting right now because I know I'll get a prod if I wait longer. There are certain mindsets that simply do not belong in a game of mafia, and I am in one right now.

While I'm here, might as well announce that pie thinks she can figure out the game (I checked the PT after the flip, but haven't checked to see if she's followed through on that), since it should be broken wide open--I agree. In fact, I could probably do the same, were I in a good mindset.
I'm not.

Titus was my mN1 trace btw. I knew one sign she
wasn't
as a result, but not what she was. (From memory since I'm not even looking, signs don't flip with players so you need to know. She wasn't Candle.) I see no reason to claim my mN2 action nor my N2 protect.

Also for the record I was rather aware that if there were to be any scum in my townbloc it'd have been her (it's even in our PT btw where I said as much, early-on, when interacting with pie who had her as scum: "I'm iffy about adding Titus, but I'm adding her in for the sake of sanity and because she's useful" essentially; I could go back to paraphrase the exact messages if I felt inclined to but I really don't give a damn) but fuck if that means anything now.

Yes, this is a bit of a temper tantrum. Fortunately, other than this post, I have no desire to bring said temper tantrum into the thread.
(tl;dr, go away, leave me alone, I'll be in my room sulking. :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6533 (isolation #209) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:41 am

Post by mastin2 »

Just checked. Pie's basic phrasing was, "give me a day or two, I'll break it wide open". (Not sure if that was gameday or real-life day, but I inferred the latter.) She also mentioned that one flip was all it took in Tales, and there's like half a dozen posts saying various spam about, "HAAAAAAAA! I WAS RIGHT!" on Titus but I digress.

The important bits are some fundamental "foundation" reads. (She didn't say they were foundation reads, but I'm assuming.)
Cheet/singer/Shadow/Dan town were what she said, and then she extrapolated from that a basic scumteam of anxiety, espeonage, and Gamma. She recalled Formerfish as maybe being town with posts unlikely to be a Titus buddy, but no details there yet.

Presumably she'll give more later; I'll keep you updated and give my own input once my mood improves.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6570 (isolation #210) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6534, Shadoweh wrote:Also, unless another town protective PR claims, Mastin is still p much confirmed town just because there's obviously a town protective PR.
^
Because seriously, what the fuck do you think the D1 choice was if not for my fucking role?

Even if you think I'm fakeclaiming, then you have to accept that post 377 (my first in the game), 379, 381, 383, (to some extent, 386), 388, 393, 396, and VERY strongly 397 (what the fuck do you think I meant by "~reasons~" if not, "Because I'm the fucking doctor and you're voting to make a choice about MY role") among others were me hinting at my 'fakeclaim' well in advance.

In post 6535, Gammagooey wrote:Tbf its definitely not a point against her but anyone's read on mastin really should be on what she's done instead of what's she's claimed
Sure thing!

Like how I've been calling DV scum since the
beginning of the fucking game
(Remember that early iso about me agreeing with my teammates on DV? That was agreeing with my teammates
scumread
of DV. My reasoning at the time more or less being, "Ceph's thoughts through the DV proxy sound like him as scum, and DV sounds like scum, almost as if it's Fox and the Hound". :P)

Also, pie said to give her one more day (she was mainly talking about the White Flag, in which I was loosely following and thinking, "Wow, BBT looks like scum, but who'd be the scum partner? CES really looks like town, but Regfan really looks like scum", and she just said in there something similar), so presumably she is gonna be gamebreaking by tomorrow.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6581 (isolation #211) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:27 am

Post by mastin2 »

If you place any trust in your doctor at all, you'll sheep that.
Boon: Shadoweh
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6591 (isolation #212) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

The reason I'm asking to boon Shadow is because I can't protect her tonight. I CAN protect someone else, just not Shadow.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6614 (isolation #213) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:58 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6595, Shadoweh wrote:Mastin you really shouldn't have claimed that. <_<
Smart scum would be able to put together the context anyway.

I mean, when I say, "If you have any trust in your fucking doctor, use the protection boon on Shadow", that sends a giant red flag to the scum if you're not the boon, going, "Hmm...I wonder why the doctor is saying that?"

I'm not going to claim the
details
behind why I can't protect you. I'm not that stupid. (The less said, the better.) But I saw a bunch of people recklessly booning singer, who I can protect (I can protect anyone EXCEPT you right now), in spite of my request to boon you, who I can't, so I felt the need to make explicit what was already implicit.

(Also, pie collapsed out of exhaustion working on ~stuff~ last night, so isn't quite ready reads-wise, but she has done a lot of work. More than I have. Stay tuned.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6615 (isolation #214) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:02 am

Post by mastin2 »

(Also, should be fairly obvious, but stating WHO I am going to protect is...kinda counter-productive. I can give a pool if you insist, but I'm not going to claim who, explicitly, I am going to protect. It's just that I can't protect Shadoweh so if she doesn't get the boon, she's vulnerable to death, whereas any of the other viable nightkill targets I CAN protect.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6617 (isolation #215) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:18 am

Post by mastin2 »

Btw, doing some analysis at the moment. Probably will keep it in the PT to prevent spam until it's finished, but I thought this in particular was worth showing.
In post 958, hitogoroshi wrote:(10)
Bulbazak:
DeasVail
, Gammagooey,
Shadoweh, Cheetory6
Titus
, vezokpiraka,
GuyInFreezer, Aronis, Tammy, T S O

(2)
Empire
:
Bulbazak
, Marquis
(3)
vezokpiraka:
T S O
ChannelDelibird
Untrod Tripod

(2)
Gammagooey:
ActionDan
Empire

(1)
Titus:
mastin2

(3)
No Bane Vote:
Aronis
, Espeonage,
TellTaleHeart
(It should be fairly obvious, but just in case it's not, crimson = assumed scum; blue = assumed town; underlined = assumed probtown but not
quite
at the tier of the assumed conftown.)

That Bulb wagon is looking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawful suspect.
That vezok wagon is looking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawfully good.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6620 (isolation #216) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:32 am

Post by mastin2 »

On the contrary, it is making rather the statement. Admittedly just a theory at this point, but I'm seeing something in the boon and potentially D1 vote patterns too. Gimme a while.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6622 (isolation #217) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:30 am

Post by mastin2 »

Oh, shit, I forgot that blue was the mod's color. :oops:
Uhh...good thing there's just the one rather than the whole dump that I have in the PT?

I'm gonna have to change the colors, obv, but the basic conclusion from it is that the scumteam's DV/vezok/Gamma. (The outlier candidates are Esp and Formerfish, but that looks incredibly less likely when you see the patterns emerging--mainly, vezok's rather votehappy nature about being on nearly every single major wagon in the game, and Gamma being almost as bad. Like I said, I'll post the whole thing when I'm finished, assuming the mod has mercy and doesn't modkill me. :facepalm:)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6630 (isolation #218) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6624, Untrod Tripod wrote:mastin jumping on my pet scumread (gamma) is... interesting, to say the least
Fuck off, UT. This read's mine and mine alone.
Heck, even pie chimed in and said that she's not thinking it's Gamma right now. (She sees vezok as possible, thought.)

I'll be posting it all in a spoiler once I recode blue into navy.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6635 (isolation #219) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:06 am

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler: Raw VCs
In post 958, hitogoroshi wrote:(10)
Bulbazak:
DeasVail
, Gammagooey,
Shadoweh, Cheetory6
Titus
, vezokpiraka,
GuyInFreezer, Aronis, Tammy, T S O

(2)
Empire
:
Bulbazak
, Marquis
(3)
vezokpiraka:
T S O
ChannelDelibird
Untrod Tripod

(2)
Gammagooey:
ActionDan
Empire

(1)
Titus:
mastin2

(3)
No Bane Vote:
Aronis
, Espeonage,
TellTaleHeart

In post 1186, hitogoroshi wrote:(BOON)
(4)
Marquis:
Marquis,
Aronis
Titus
TellTaleHeart
[L-6]
(3)
vezokpiraka:
Gammagooey, Espeonage,
Shadoweh

(3)
T S O:
T S O
, vezokpiraka,
Cheetory6

(2)
Tammy:
GuyInFreezer
DeasVail

(1)
Shadoweh:
ActionDan

(6)
No Boon Vote:
Bulbazak
ChannelDelibird
Empire
mastin2, Tammy, Untrod Tripod
In post 1251, hitogoroshi wrote:(BOON)
(5)
vezokpiraka:
Gammagooey, Espeonage,
Shadoweh
ChannelDelibird
Titus
[L-5]
(4)
Tammy:
GuyInFreezer
DeasVail
Untrod Tripod, Bulbazak
(4)
T S O:
T S O
, vezokpiraka,
Cheetory6
, Marquis
(2)
Marquis:
Aronis, TellTaleHeart

(1)
Shadoweh:
ActionDan

(3)
No Boon Vote:
Empire
mastin2, Tammy
In post 1339, hitogoroshi wrote:(BOON)
(10)
vezokpiraka:
Gammagooey, Espeonage,
Shadoweh
ChannelDelibird
Titus
GuyInFreezer, Aronis
DeasVail
, vezokpiraka, Marquis [Decided!]
(3)
T S O:
T S O
Cheetory6
Bulbazak
(Marquis)

(3)
Tammy:
GuyInFreezer, Untrod Tripod

(2)
Marquis:
Aronis, TellTaleHeart

(1)
Shadoweh:
ActionDan

(3)
No Boon Vote:
Empire
mastin2, Tammy

In post 1481, hitogoroshi wrote:(7)
TellTaleHeart:
Titus
Empire
Tammy, Aronis
, Marquis, vezokpiraka,
Cheetory6
[L-3]
(1)
Bulbazak:
Gammagooey
(1)
GuyInFreezer:
ChannelDelibird

(1)
Tammy:
Espeonage
(1)
Aronis:
Bulbazak

(8)
Not Voting:
Actiondan
Deasvail
GuyinFreezer, mastin2
Shadoweh
TellTaleHeart, T S O, Untrod Tripod
In post 2026, hitogoroshi wrote:(5)
Espeonage:
mastin2
ChannelDelibird
Cheetory6
, vezorpiraka,
Titus
[L-5]
(2)
ChannelDelibird:
Bulbazak
Shadoweh
(Titus)

(2)
TellTaleHeart:
Tammy
, Marquis
(2)
Marquis:
TellTaleHeart
, Espeonage
(2)
Bulbazak:
Gammagooey,
DeasVail

(1)
singersigner:
Aronis

(5)
Not Voting:
Actiondan
GuyinFreezer, T S O, Untrod Tripod
singersigner
In post 2621, hitogoroshi wrote:(6)
Espeonage:
ChannelDelibird
, vezorpiraka,
Cheetory6
Untrod Tripod
ActionDan
Aronis
[L-4]
(3)
singersigner:
Gammagooey,
Bulbazak
Titus

(2)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul
, Marquis
(2)
Marquis:
TellTaleHeart
, Espeonage
(2)
ActionDan:
DeasVail
singersigner

(1)
ChannelDelibird:
Shadoweh

(3)
Not Voting:
T S O, GuyInFreezer, mastin2
In post 2727, hitogoroshi wrote:(8)
Espeonage:
ChannelDelibird
, vezorpiraka,
Cheetory6
Untrod Tripod
ActionDan
Aronis, GuyInFreezer
Shadoweh
[L-2]
(3)
singersigner:
Gammagooey,
Bulbazak
Titus

(2)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul
, Marquis
(2)
ActionDan:
DeasVail
singersigner

(1)
Marquis:
TellTaleHeart

(1)
Titus:
Espeonage
(2)
Not Voting:
T S O, mastin2
In post 2819, hitogoroshi wrote:(7)
ActionDan:
DeasVail
singersigner, Cheetory6
, Formerfish,
T S O
, Espeonage,
Untrod Tripod

(5)
Espeonage:
ChannelDelibird
, vezorpiraka,
ActionDan
Aronis, GuyInFreezer
(Untrod Tripod, Shadoweh)

(3)
singersigner:
Gammagooey,
Bulbazak
Titus

(2)
formerfish:
TellTaleHeart, mastin2
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul

(1)
Not Voting:
Shadoweh
In post 2871, hitogoroshi wrote:(6)
ActionDan:
DeasVail
singersigner
, Formerfish,
T S O
, Espeonage,
Aronis
(Cheetory6, Titus, Untrod Tripod)
[L-4]
(6)
singersigner:
Gammagooey,
Bulbazak, mastin2
Titus
Shadoweh
Untrod Tripod
(Titus)
[L-4]
(5)
Espeonage:
ChannelDelibird
, vezokpiraka,
ActionDan
GuyInFreezer
Cheetory6
(Aronis)

(1)
formerfish:
TellTaleHeart
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul
In post 2975, hitogoroshi wrote:(8)
ActionDan:
DeasVail
singersigner
T S O
, Espeonage,
Aronis, GuyInFreezer
ChannelDelibird
Titus
[L-2]
(4)
singersigner:
Bulbazak, mastin2
Shadoweh
Untrod Tripod

(3)
Espeonage:
vezokpiraka,
ActionDan
Cheetory6

(1)
Formerfish:
TellTaleHeart
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul

(2)
Not Voting:
Formerfish, Gammagooey
In post 3195, hitogoroshi wrote:
(10)
T S O:
Titus
Untrod Tripod
, Gammagooey,
singersigner
mastin2
, vezokpiraka,
Cheetory6
ActionDan
GuyInFreezer
ChannelDelibird
[Lynch!]
(4)
ActionDan:
DeasVail
T S O
, Espeonage,
Aronis

(2)
singersigner:
Bulbazak
Shadoweh

(1)
Formerfish:
TellTaleHeart
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul

(1)
Not Voting:
Formerfish
In post 3480, hitogoroshi wrote:(5)
Titus:
Espeonage,
Cheetory6
GuyInFreezer
, vezokpiraka,
Untrod Tripod
[L-5]
(4)
Aronis:
Gammagooey,
Shadoweh
TellTaleHeart
Titus

(2)
singersigner:
mastin2, Aronis

(2)
Espeonage:
ActionDan
ChannelDelibird

(1)
Untrod Tripod:
Oversoul

(1)
Shadoweh:
singersigner

(3)
Not Voting:
Formerfish,
DeasVail
Bulbazak
In post 3652, hitogoroshi wrote:(6)
Titus:
Espeonage,
Cheetory6
GuyInFreezer
, vezokpiraka,
Aronis
singersigner
[L-4]
(2)
singersigner:
mastin2, Untrod Tripod

(2)
ChannelDelibird:
Gammagooey,
Titus

(2)
Espeonage:
ActionDan, ChannelDelibird

(1)
Aronis:
Shadoweh

(5)
Not Voting:
Formerfish,
DeasVail
Bulbazak, TellTaleHeart, Oversoul
In post 3859, hitogoroshi wrote:(9)
ChannelDelibird:
Gammagooey,
Titus
, Formerfish,
Bulbazak, TellTaleHeart, Untrod Tripod
, vezokpiraka,
ActionDan
, Espeonage [L-1!][/color]
(3)
ActionDan:
ChannelDelibird
DeasVail
singersigner

(1)
Titus:
Aronis

(1)
singersigner:
mastin2
(1)
Aronis:
Shadoweh

(3)
Not Voting:
Oversoul
Cheetory6
GuyinFreezer
In post 3958, hitogoroshi wrote:(6)
ChannelDelibird:
Titus
, Formerfish,
Bulbazak, TellTaleHeart
ActionDan
, Espeonage [L-4]
(5)
mastin2:
Gammagooey,
ChannelDelibird
Cheetory6
Untrod Tripod
, vezokpiraka
(1)
ActionDan:
DeasVail

(1)
singersigner:
mastin2

(1)
Gammagooey:
Oversoul

(1)
Titus:
singersigner

(1)
Espeonage:
Shadoweh

(2)
Not Voting:
GuyinFreezer, Aronis
In post 4103, hitogoroshi wrote:(8)
Espeonage:
Shadoweh, Cheetory6
ChannelDelibird
Aronis
ActionDan
Titus
DeasVail
Untrod Tripod
[L-2]
(4)
ChannelDelibird:
Formerfish,
Bulbazak, TellTaleHeart
, Espeonage
(2)
mastin2:
Gammagooey, vezokpiraka
(1)
Gammagooey:
Oversoul

(1)
Titus:
singersigner

(1)
DeasVail:
mastin2
(1)
Not Voting:
GuyinFreezer

In post 4175, hitogoroshi wrote:(4)
Espeonage:
ActionDan
Cheetory6
, vezokpiraka, Espeonage
(1)
singersigner:
Titus

(1)
Titus:
singersigner
In post 4330, hitogoroshi wrote:(6)
mastin2:
Gammagooey, vezokpiraka,
TellTaleHeart, Oversoul
ChannelDelibird
singersigner
[L-3]
(3)
Espeonage:
ActionDan
Cheetory6
, Espeonage
(2)
singersigner:
Titus
mastin2
(1)
Aronis:
Shadoweh

(5)
No Bane Vote:
Aronis, Bulbazak
Deasvail
, Formerfish,
Untrod Tripod
In post 4586, hitogoroshi wrote:(5)
ActionDan:
singersigner
Oversoul
, Gammagooey,
Untrod Tripod
, vezokpiraka [L-4]
(4)
Untrod Tripod:
Formerfish,
Titus
Cheetory6, Shadoweh

(3)
Espeonage:
ActionDan
, Espeonage,
ChannelDelibird

(1)
mastin2:
Aronis

(1)
singersigner:
mastin2
(1)
Bulbazak:
TellTaleHeart

(2)
No Bane Vote:
Bulbazak
Deasvail
In post 4606, hitogoroshi wrote:
(9)
Untrod Tripod:
Formerfish,
Titus
Shadoweh
ActionDan
TellTaleHeart, Untrod Tripod
, Gammagooey,
Oversoul
Cheetory6

(3)
ActionDan:
singersigner
, vezokpiraka,
ChannelDelibird

(1)
Espeonage:
Espeonage
(1)
mastin2:
Aronis

(1)
singersigner:
mastin2
(2)
No Bane Vote:
Bulbazak
Deasvail

In post 4736, hitogoroshi wrote:(9)
ChannelDelibird:
singersigner
Oversoul, TellTaleHeart
Shadoweh
ChannelDelibird
DeasVail
, vezokpiraka,
Aronis
[Decided!]
(4)
mastin2:
Titus
Cheetory6
, Formerfish,
Bulbazak
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Untrod Tripod

(3)
No Boon Vote:
ActionDan
, Espeonage,
mastin2
The A part will have to wait; I'm out of time.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6639 (isolation #220) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:55 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6636, vezokpiraka wrote:It pisses me off when people colour their name green in VCAs.
Well I don't normally color VCs and use a strike/underline/removal system and generally just remove my name from the list, but colors here are particularly enlightening.

958 is an important votecount because the push on Bulbazak is scumdriven, and frankly, it wouldn't surprise me if there's the entire scumteam on there--it'd be something Titus would do just to mess with VCA, because, "Surely, not all the scum would be on there!"

Don't think I know she thinks that way?
Admit it, you know I do. She's got that same level of craziness as I do and our similarity in mindsets is something we've noted many, many times.

The vezok boon in 1339 is particularly scummy because look at it.

Even if you remove my name from the green, that'd leave just me (who I know to be town) and AD as not-explicitly-cleared off the wagon.
In short?

There's not a chance in hell that was anything other than a scumdriven boon.

1481 is the TTH at its peak. (Minus CDB who briefly joined but immediately left.) Given that TTH had a claim where she would be conftown and said as much D1? That wagon's gonna have more than just one scum (Titus) on it...and the only candidates are Formerfish and vezok.

2026 has Titus and vezok voting Esp, and Gamma and 4nxi3ty voting Bulb. 2621 shifts Gamma to singer.
However, 2727 is the votecount of note, because look at the Esp wagon. If you assume Dan is town (easy assumption to make) and assume CDB is town (almost as easy an assumption), then take a look at that wagon...where's the scum on it? That pretty much tells you either vezok's scum or Esp's scum or they're both scum.

2871 shows the singer wagon at its peak, and the only possible scum there is Gamma.

2975 shows the Dan wagon at is peak: and it has both Titus and 4nxi3ty on it. So given this, that's one reason why Dan is so dang obvtown, because it's basically impossible for him to be scum.

Given this, then, you can take a look at 3195. The TSO wagon. The ONLY names on there not cleared are...vezok and Gamma.

Now, admittedly, vezok briefly votes for Titus (note also that Gamma is the only possible scum on the notably-large Aronis wagon), but she was never in real danger of being lynched, and when a juicy wagon shows up, guess where vezok ends up? That votecount, 3859, is the CDB L-1 one. Titus is on it, 4nxi3ty off. So where are the other two scum?

They must be on, again, making CDB incredibly unlikely to be scum...and further raising suspicion on both Gamma and vezok who're both present on the wagon.

Then when it comes to the wagon on me...guess what? Both Gamma and vezok are present YET AGAIN, having both hopped from CDB to me.

In 4103, we get both Titus and 4nxi3ty voting for Espeonage near the end of the day, trying to push a lynch through--that, pretty much, makes Espeonage a really, really doubtful candidate for being scum.

Which raises the question then, of the votecount in post 4175: if Esp is town, who's the scum on there? Well, once again, there it is, vezok voting him.

Then there comes the wagon on me which forced me to claim. Hey, guess what? Both Gamma and vezok are present here, too! And given the clears we're giving to CDB, AD, and Esp, that makes them the only possible scum on my wagon.

In 4586, though, they've both (and I do stress this, BOTH) jumped ship to the ActionDan wagon. Oh, and then there's the godawful boon on CDB. Which has...yep! Vezok on it.

In 4964 (the colored VC for this part got left out apparently), look at the UT wagon: the only possible scum? Gammagooey. In the godawful, absolutely terrible horrible Bulbazak lynch, hey, guess what?

Gamma and Vezok are both there, voting together. And they are the only.
ONLY.
Names on there not cleared. (Because we've established that singer-Titus wasn't scum-scum, and CDB-scum is incredibly unlikely.)

And 6404 tops us off. Admittedly, vezok is voting 4nxi3ty, but again, distancing without lynching to make sure that they look good but never allow a wagon to go through on each other. There Gamma is, on the Aronis lynch. (BTW, my vote may officially have been Not Voting, but that's only because the mod didn't count my vote on DV here as a vote on 4nxi3ty.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6640 (isolation #221) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:56 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6635, mastin2 wrote:The A part will have to wait; I'm out of time.
Also, reading comprehension is tech.

When I say, "Raw VCs", and say the A will have to wait, no shit it's not VCA; I told you explicitly it wasn't because I had to leave.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6642 (isolation #222) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:12 am

Post by mastin2 »

No, it's having wagons that create conclusions.

The only assumptions present are,
-Singer is town (which is an assumption that, let's face it, you'd have to be a moron not to make)
-Cheetory is town (see above)
-Shadoweh is town (the only way this
isn't
true is if AD is her scumbuddy)
-UT is town (because, duh)
-And 4nxi3ty is scum.

It's from that which you can easily, EASILY garner,
*AD is very likely to be town.
*CDB is very likely to be town.
*Esp is likely to be town.

POE does the rest:
The only people left are Formerfish, Gamma, and vezokpiraka.
Two of which will be scum.

And you and vezok have both had a voting pattern that makes you EXPONENTIALLY more likely to be scum than Formerfish.

Really, it's not that hard to figure out.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6643 (isolation #223) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:21 am

Post by mastin2 »

(BTW, to those who think that I'm scum, really, I ask of you...in a game where scum have the ability to kill twice per night by default, and can theoretically kill three times a night...do you honestly. HONESTLY. Think that the only role protection you have from it...is a fucking conditional bulletproof townie?*)

*Incidentally, this is one of the reasons I see CDB as more likely to be town.
GIF was a backup.
Bulb a BP.
TTH had a *locked* watch, which turned her into an innocent child.
UT is a macho innocent-child disabler.
Shadoweh is a friendly neighbor.
Cheet/singer may or may not be something but I don't give a damn.

In any case, that's not very much investigative power at all. Detects/traces don't really count. The majority of our roles are self-clearing...including, incidentally, my protections post-D1-Choice. (Because successful protects get announced, natch.)

All this against a scumteam that thanks to Victor has a guaranteed nightkill each night if not two or three? CDB's basically a requirement.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6662 (isolation #224) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I'm not ignoring you. Either I didn't read what you said to me or it wasn't worth responding to. Like, you say this and I'm not even sure what you're referring to this time so it's probably the former but could be the latter. In either case, asking when I'm around and reading (it is pretty fucking obvious when I'm reading the current posts vs. when I'm in my own world) will get you a response. In the former, "Sorry, didn't see it, here's my answer"; in the latter, "Oh, THAT little thing? Well it wasn't worth bothering with because *reason*, but sure, I'll address it now."

In [url=http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6899995#p6899995]post 6657[/url], singersigner wrote:Also really dislike how Mastin harps on how he could've been SO RIGHT about Titus with little to no comments on how he's been wrong about me/Cheetory.
Hey, remember when I said I had thoughts that have no place in a game of mafia?

Still applies.

I'm on the road to recovery.

Commenting on that stuff, including a response to this?
NOT what you want from me now.
Those words have no place existing.

Don't like how Mastin was wining and moaning about the Bulb wagon when she did literally nothing to prevent it except complain about it, which is exactly what Titus did with FF's wagon.
I fucking wasn't around.
Damn right if I was around I'd fucking do something about it.
But when I'm fucking not around.
I'm. fucking. not. around.

For further comments, see above because this profanity-laden response is me
holding back
the hostility. I have had a very, very, VERY bad day right now and if you push me, it'll show.

Definitely don't like how Mastin's role has been slowly modifying to fit her agenda at the time (deadwoman walking=gunna die soon, bulletproof=not gunna die soon, says "trust your MIA doctor that can't admit to being wrong even though it's been proven," can't protect someone but doesn't commit to protecting the one person that's actually useful \o/).
Fuck that bullshit. I'm not claiming anything except what I absolutely deem necessary about my role. Everything I have said makes perfect sense knowing what I do but because you don't, fuck off. You don't want me claiming it.

And as demonstrated many times in the game...I am a whiny bitchy child. I can and will when provoked say stuff that others would prefer me not saying.

If this is Mastin's convoluted way of staying alive until she can "break the game" like she implies pie is gunna do, then she's sure as fuck done a great job at discrediting herself to the extent of no one listening her if/when it happens anyway. >_>
Pie's breaking the game will happen when she has the time.

Mine, I've felt like I have already.

Sure thing!

...Lynch vezok first!
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6665 (isolation #225) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Some thoughts from pie, btw:
Pie agrees with some of my analysis and not with other parts. She agrees it makes Dan be town. She also likes the point about vezok, but is going to check into that in depth later. She in contrast thinks the wagon analysis points to Gamma being town. (THIS time, I'm actually willing to sheep her on it.)

She's still obviously working, of course.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6666 (isolation #226) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6663, Cheetory6 wrote:
Cheetory6 wrote:@mastin,
Yeah you can't protect Shadow tonight.
But if we boon Singer you could protect someone with a more important role?
*waves*
Or CDB or something, I don't know. Feel free to argue with me on that but we should move quick on this because we only have one more day.
I think I believe you're town as I've just been struck by an epiphany, but I may need to ask a favour on major D3 in exchange for my trust if that's okay?
Literally immediately as you were here and posting.
This isn't the first time you've done this where I've been trying to interact with you and you just completely ignore me.
I like feeling engaged when playing mafia.
If you ignore me and just toss reads and conclusions at me it makes me want to ignore what you're saying out of spite, because it seems like you're not really giving much of anyone any kind of time of day and it's frustrating.

In post 6663, Cheetory6 wrote:
Cheetory6 wrote:@mastin,
Yeah you can't protect Shadow tonight.
But if we boon Singer you could protect someone with a more important role?
*waves*
Or CDB or something, I don't know. Feel free to argue with me on that but we should move quick on this because we only have one more day.
I think I believe you're town as I've just been struck by an epiphany, but I may need to ask a favour on major D3 in exchange for my trust if that's okay?
I DID address that already.
In post 6615, mastin2 wrote:(Also, should be fairly obvious, but stating WHO I am going to protect is...kinda counter-productive. I can give a pool if you insist, but I'm not going to claim who, explicitly, I am going to protect. It's just that I can't protect Shadoweh so if she doesn't get the boon, she's vulnerable to death, whereas any of the other viable nightkill targets I CAN protect.)
(Because no duh singer, you, and CDB would all be in the pool of protects.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6667 (isolation #227) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Huh. Don't know how that doubled-up. :oops:
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6709 (isolation #228) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6681, Cheetory6 wrote:I have a theory. It is entirely dependent on the mechanics of mastin's role.
Bad, BAD idea to speculate about aspects of my role, but if absolutely necessary I can given that my own plan that I cooked up won't work. (Yes, I was going to go do my own thing. Unfortunately, it won't work. I'd prefer not to say
why
it won't work, though, and that means I can't tell you the plan itself because if I told you what I WAS going to do, then it would tell you why it wouldn't work. It was such a good plan, too. Alas, I'll have to explain it some other time.)

Also, pie's been posting a ton. (She lost her confidence that she could catch the scumteam earlier, but I think she MAY have gotten it back, and MIGHT be saying that it's Vezok-Esp, but she posted so much that I only got a glimpse; I need to catch up here and THEN there so I'll give you the full report in a bit.)

Oh, and.
VOTE: 4nxi3ty.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6711 (isolation #229) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Alright. Caught up here. *deep breath*
Now for pie.

I believe when I last left off, I told you pie agreed with my VCA that Dan would be town. Since then, she's said that he could actually be scum, but further investigation would be required. She doesn't think CDB is conftown (once I read to see her current thoughts, if she hasn't seen the claim from Cheet, then I'll post it to see what she thinks)--she fully believes the claim as do I, but thinks it could be a scum role. (Incidentally, this is NOT her thoughts but mine, but in a way it'd make for a bit of a backup-Victor: a secondary rolecop of sorts, but that's just an IF CDB would be scum.)

She wanted to emphasize that 4nxi3ty is confscum, of course, but also that Gamma is to her over 9,000% town. I'll need to ask, but since she lumped those two together, they might be her foundation reads. (Her previous foundation reads she probably still holds, but she posted the previous reads before she lost her confidence and these are foundation reads after.) There's a couple of long posts that she wants me to paraphrase and post, but she wants me to include the links when I do so (which hers didn't), so that'll take a separate post for me to put it in. A basic summary, though, is that DV was posting textbook scum, Titus interactions reinforce that, Titus's interactions with Gamma really make Gamma look town, Gamma shutting down Titus in light of 4nx being scum makes him look much better, and a few DV posts make Gamma unlikely to be scum with Titus and 4nx, too.

This is all stuff that I've read before, though some of it obviously happened overnight when I couldn't post. This is the new stuff; I'm typing it up as I'm reading it. She pointed out that Titus soft-pushed Esp a ton. She pointed out that when Esp actually became a wagon, though, she switched onto Dan with no indication of previous Dan suspicion. To her, that looks like lazy distancing. She finds VC 96 interesting in that Titus pushed (from memory) CDB over Esp, joining really late an hour before deadline, and that it's not possible to determine whether it's scum giving up and bussing or hoping for a no-lynch (distancing).

She's also incredibly stunned that on D2, the Esp wagon didn't reappear; it was...basically, gone. I have some errands to do for her (mainly, checking if Titus was interested in pushing Esp D2), but she definitely is leaning to Esp being scum, and scum distancing and trying to forget about it. She's now firmly 100% sure Dan's town (yes I know I started the post saying otherwise but like I said, I'm reading this stuff as I'm typing it), because she knows Dan's game, she's good at reading Dan (she claims perfect accuracy), and she assures me that this is Dan's towngame.

She thinks the Bulb flashwagon wasn't as bad as I do, but does think that vezok/CDB are the worst on it. She's just about as stubborn as I am (thus, very reluctant to admit she may be wrong), but is willing to admit that as things stand, Marquis/Formerfish could in fact be the fourth scum. (Voting counterwagons to scum the entire game.)

So her reads stand as Cheet/Singer/UT/Shadow as towntown, with Gamma and AD as town. CDB, Formerfish, and vezok stand in what I'm ASSUMING is a null (it's not her normal format), with Esp below that and obviously 4nxi3ty at the very bottom as scumscum. There's one missing, she knows, and was working on it. She (like I originally did) ignored the boon/bane stuff, but actually agrees the vezok boon is scummy-as-fuck. She highlighted Esp, CDB, Titus, DV, and vezok himself on it, with only Marquis off.

That about sums it up, minus the paraphrase with links.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6712 (isolation #230) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(Her reads are most-town to least town for what it's worth. So Cheet/singer/UT/Shadow are above Gamma/UT, who're above the nulls--CDB is presumably above Formerfish who is presumably above vezok.

Also, I'm basically getting back into synch with her for what little that's worth.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6713 (isolation #231) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(It should be obvious that I think vezok's scum with the fourth being fuck-if-I-know-might-as-well-be-Esp, btw.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6714 (isolation #232) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by mastin2 »

And now for the longer paraphrase of that one bit. Pie really, really liked Cheetory's post 6561, thinking it was incredibly solid, and added the bits I said before: She said that post 3687 is the exact type of post that she'd write when talking about her partner. (Incidentally, mind meld a plenty, it's also the type of post *I* would write about my partner. pie and I are basically identical in the strengths and weaknesses and playstyles we have. The only difference is that I'm doing double duty: not only forcing myself not to leave, but begging her not to leave mafiascum herself. :P) In her opinion, it was a copout, preventing him from having to come up with actual unique, original reasoning to townread Titus. Following that with a bunch of pointless noise only helps to blend it in.

On the Titus end of the spectrum, there's post 6137, post 6139, post 6165, post 6171, and post 6210 all saying to her that Titus was incredibly reluctant to leave 4nxi3ty counterwagons. (Incidentally, they also point to Gamma being town.) Though her white knighting is theoretically possible, it points heavily to 4nx being scum, with her making sure that there was a counterwagon to 4nxi3ty. The white knight of 4nxi3ty's claim (pie's probably more knowledgeable than I am there since I don't even know what 4nx claimed) is a good sign, too.

Anyway, while we're on the subject of Titus, might as well cover why Gamma's town. She specifically identified post 6289, post 6296 (I'm pretty meh on this one but pie saw something so here I am saying it), post 6298, and post 6301 are all pretty good indicators that Titus-Gamma was not scum-scum interactions. Going back a bit, post 5960 also shows not-scum interactions for her. (I am very strongly inclined to agree reading them and knowing Titus.)

She didn't name any of Gamma's posts specifically, but loved how Gamma shut down Titus's attempts at an 4nx counterwagon.

The DV interactions that make Gamma town to pie come from posts 3683 and post 3684 in particular. Basically, for her it felt like he was trying to vote a townie with as little reasoning as necessary.

Admittedly this all works on the assumption that 4nxi3ty is scum, but, well, let's be honest, is there anyone whose reads wouldn't get royally fucked over if that wasn't the case? :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6741 (isolation #233) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6715, vezokpiraka wrote:What makes you think it's not town me?
Well aside from attitude, frankly because I don't have any better ideas.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6790 (isolation #234) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6751, hitogoroshi wrote:Imprison (Active)
Match Sign on a player to give them protection and block their Active and Factional abilities. You may choose up to two players for this action, but only one Sign.
AKA, scum Jailkeeper.

So unless you think I'd claim to be a doctor with 4nx acting in my place (helpful hint: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FUCK no; the last time a scumteam I was on tried something like that, it was mcqueen attempting to claim my role D1 and understandably, we the whole collective rest of the scumteam lynched the
fuck
out of him and went on to have an otherwise-perfect scumwin), yeah. I'm town.

Incidentally, there was a bit of minor stuff pie did; she said that DV mainly pushed Dan and that made Dan less likely to be scum, though admitted that DV's absence when Dan was pushed made it not as strong as it otherwise would be.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6791 (isolation #235) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:52 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6780, Cheetory6 wrote:Currently leaning that vezok, CDB and mastin are less likely to be scum with Titus based on interactions assuming she would engage with them in similar manners to which she did with DV.
BIG mistake.

Titus interacts with players in the way she finds most advantageous. She does not interact with players in a universal manner as a result.

Currently leaning that Espe and FF are best bets for scum based solely on those 300 posts. Which makes me want someone to convince me that I'm either right or wrong for my theory that Espe was town because he detected me, got Candle and I lived.
I had thoughts on that, too: why was Esp looking for CANDLE in the first place?

("Didn't you detect Titus for being Candle?" ...Shut up. I had my reasons. :P)

Might vote for Esp. I'll see what pie thinks at this stage. (My pool is basically Esp/FF/Vezok.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6798 (isolation #236) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:48 am

Post by mastin2 »

Pie's asking for 24 hours while she isoes Marquis/Formerfish one last time. (She still thinks Esp is scum, though.)
Vote: Espeonage.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6811 (isolation #237) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Remember to wait before lynching Formerfish please.

I'm leaving for ~3 hours and haven't checked my PT, but presumably pie's dumped her thoughts in there by now (or will have by the time I've returned). I'll need to communicate them first.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6814 (isolation #238) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Well it's possible the scum have a strongman or something that can kill me so she might only have the one chance which she'd be
seriously
(and I do mean
seriously
; you haven't seen our PT but I have) ticked off if she never got the chance to verbalize them.

I just checked and they're not there yet, but she said later tonight. (I'll let her know that you're not too keen on waiting especially after me having made this request multiple times. Should speed her up a bit.)
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”