Newbie 624: Kodak City, Flour District (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robro
Robro
Townie
Robro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat May 31, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Robro »

/confirm
Robo-boogie!
Robro
Robro
Townie
Robro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Robro »

Vote Chelseafan

I'm a Man U supporter.
Robo-boogie!
Robro
Robro
Townie
Robro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Robro »

mith wrote:hasdgfas's most recent post is quite scummy. Feels like OMGUS-but-trying-to-make-it-seem-otherwise. Suggesting Acidmix shouldn't vote for who he is most suspicious of is obviously silly. And the "why aren't you suspicious of these guys instead?!" tone in the second paragraph... yeah.
I read hasdgfas's post and can't really see anything wrong with it. He was mearly defending himself and I don't think that anything pointed toward OMGUS. I don't want to be seen as defending him as it may seem scummy but this is directed mith as there is no real evidence behind his accusation.

Vote mith
Robo-boogie!
Robro
Robro
Townie
Robro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Robro »

mith I get what you are saying now but I still don't think that as that suspicious. I found out what strawmanning was on the wiki and understand that cow was probably doing this but I don't consider it that scummy, just a bit suspicious. So I'll
unvote

Acidmix, basically the jist of what I was trying to say is that: I didn't consider what Cow did was that bad, I didn't really understand what mith was saying. I thought mith was severly overreacting to what Cow said so I voted him. Hope that this clears it up.
Robo-boogie!
Robro
Robro
Townie
Robro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by Robro »

I only defended him because I couldn't see what he was doing wrong. Thats it. I understood what mith said earlier therefore understood what cow did but I still don't find it that bad. At the moment I can't decide who I think is acting the scummiest but I am fairly sure that mith and Acidmix are town. Also, Does anyone have any questions directly to me?
Robo-boogie!
Robro
Robro
Townie
Robro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by Robro »

Busy this weekend, I post in a couple of days.
Robo-boogie!
Robro
Robro
Townie
Robro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by Robro »

Oh I forgot about this. I guarantee that I will post tomorrow. It's quite late now and I have yet to eat dinner.
Robo-boogie!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”