Author Topic: {Voting thread}  (Read 375 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
{Voting thread}
« on: September 02, 2021, 06:44:31 am »
Please cast your votes in this thread.

Your votes are not locked in when you cast them. During revotes after a tie, Tribal Council will end early if everyone has voted; the rest of the time, they will never end early so there is no danger in putting a vote in. Feel free to change your vote, but please do so in a new post to make sure we see it. Failing to vote before the Tribal Council ends will result in a self-vote, multiple self-votes could result in removal from the game.

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Voting thread}
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 09:23:14 pm »
$500 to immunity please!

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 05:28:09 am »
Vote for Kylie

Good person but not good player yet :( Kylie you felt really genuine and nice but you need to message more (and that's even coming from me!)

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 06:34:11 am »
Actually, you know what. I've been pretty lackluster this game so far and I could do with a restart. It probably kills me but hey, if it works it'll be quite cool!

MUTINY

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 02:25:43 am »
Vote Sam

I have a seriously bad feeling about this round. I think if Peter is looking to shake things up I might be seen as the easy target to do so. As such I'm just going with the vote I think has the most support and hoping that's enough to outvote anything else.

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 04:59:04 am »
Vote Foxy Fox

I really liked you off the bat :( And I'm really not sure you going here is what's best for my game, I think in the current tribe dynamic I'm killing the only person with reason to rebel against the status quo, and that status quo is me going home if we go to another TC. But you're blatantly lying to me - you're not even reading back over your PM history to check that your lies don't contradict the stuff you said in the PM before - and you're not giving me a chance to do anything with you, so I can't give you a chance either.

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 06:58:27 am »
Vote Peter

for now. May change.

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2021, 07:05:17 am »
Vote Writer

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2021, 02:07:43 am »
Vote Writer again.

I honestly still have no idea where this is going. It could go to rocks. But I've made my position clear and I need to stick to that.

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 04:53:33 am »
Vote... Herman?

Very unsure about this, Herman is solidly in my corner. But the way things are going I think it's inevitable that he goes.

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2021, 05:56:27 am »
Vote... Royal??

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2021, 09:10:14 am »
FTC vote

Richie, I think you played a perfect villain. Sometimes villain are the most iconic winners! And if you win this, you're absolutely deserving in my eyes, you played a fantastic game to do so - but as you already know, it won't be with my vote.

Oracle... you were amazing through the game, probably my biggest regret dropping out was not being able to talk to you anymore. You easily had the strongest game of the three in my eyes, buuuut... god, your FTC was bad in my eyes. The barrage of words in response to every question just made everything feel insincere. You'd apologise for something and say it was a mistake, and then spend 2000 words justifying why it made sense to you at the time - the 2000 word essay doesn't make the mistake any less of a mistake, but it does make the apology less of an apology, regardless of whether you mean it to or not.

Gustave... I joked in my confessional that this FTC felt like choosing between two snakes and a himbo. I think you played an poor strategic game, but you're loveable as heck and your answers about your playstyle - especially that you came into this game aiming for fun - checked every box I wanted them to. If you isolated this FTC from the rest of the game, you'd get my vote 100 times out of 100 - you were miles above the other two in my eyes.

So... if my vote is for Oracle, it's because of the gameplay, in spite of the FTC. And if my vote is for Gustave, it's because of the FTC, in spite of the gameplay.

Spoiler

It was honestly very close, but you won it out with the closing speech. Short, to the point, and much better than the rest of your FTC had been.

And just one more point to clarify; when I said that 'others are treating people like pieces', I meant in how you and Richie were talking in your FTCs. You were amazing through the rest of the game and I hope I didn't knock you too much with that!

Gustave, sorry that it wasn't you, I think you'd make an amazing victor and I'm rooting for you just as much!
[close]