Author Topic: Episode Fifteen  (Read 218 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Episode Fifteen
« on: October 08, 2021, 03:22:31 am »
Previously, on Survivor... Suzy Bishop and Madame D. stuck together to aim the vote at M. Gustave, but Richie Tenenbaum, out to regain respect after the previous round's blinside, made a F3 deal with M. Gustave and played an idol for him, sending Suzy instead to the Producers.

Richie Tenenbaum: I'm feeling equal parts excitement and guilt. Love a big move, feel like I've got plenty of reason to do this, but I still know Suzy is just going to be devastated.

While Richie Tenenbaum came to terms with his big decision, M. Gustave began the day planning to uphold his new deal with Richie... probably.

M. Gustave: basically now there are two scenarios: madame wins and i have a hard choice between breaking my deal with richie or voting out my best friend; or madame doesn't win immunity and it's a super easy vote. i'd much prefer the latter.

Meanwhile, Oracle vented about being left out on the vote to nobody's benefit but Richie's.

Oracle: Honestly this whole round could have been avoided if Richie just said he wanted Suzy out to me in private because I would have voted that way or suggested we tie the vote on Madame with Gustave 2-2-1. Like this is just a scenario that does scare me because Madame absolutely has the chance to win this and fuck me in the ass. Richie set this up and played it so he had a move on his resume and to maybe not be the target if he loses. There was literally no benefit to me or Gustave and it's super fucking awkward now.

As the day went on, M. Gustave began to reconsider honoring his deal with Richie at all, throwing Richie's survival into jeopardy.

M. Gustave: ok... looking at madame and richie, i feel like madame has played a really good game but richie has played a great game. despite having made a deal with him, it's getting very hard to argue against voting him out anyway - he'll be pissed for sure, which will suck for his jury questioning, and zero chance of getting his vote. but i feel very much like i won't be getting a whole lot of votes if he's sitting next to me anyway, so while madame is a tough opponent she might just be a little more beatable.

At the pivtoal Final Immunity Challenge, Richie Tenenbaum was not feeling it when it came to his performance.

But when results were posted, that opening minutes effort tied Oracle for the top score, and Richie Tenenbaum claimed immunity with with the time tiebreaker.  With Richie safe, Oracle would consider cutting Gustave to clear out his own lane at FTC, and to pit Richie Tenenbaum and Madame D. against each other fighting for the same votes.

Oracle: Okay so another weird thing that came to mind. If I were to send out Gustave here, would there be enough of a vote split between Madame and Richie and myself to cause a 3-3-3 tie? How the fuck would that resolve?!

However, the most likely outcome seemed to be a reunion of the long discarded Four Horsemen alliance, with three of the Horsemen riding in together to Final Tribal Council.

Madame D. could see the end coming, and was beginning to ponder the afterlife.

Madame D.: It's interesting to think about how I would approach FTC as a juror. It is unlikely that I would be a vote for Oracle, but for my vote at least, Gustave stands a very good chance at beating Richie. I look forward to seeing what the jury actually thinks of Richie.

And with that, it was time for Tribal Council.

Spoiler
Madame D. voted out 3-1, with one vote Oracle.
[close]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 03:56:52 am by Wes Anderson »