Author Topic: {Voting thread}  (Read 278 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
{Voting thread}
« on: September 02, 2021, 06:43:45 am »
Please cast your votes in this thread.

Your votes are not locked in when you cast them. During revotes after a tie, Tribal Council will end early if everyone has voted; the rest of the time, they will never end early so there is no danger in putting a vote in. Feel free to change your vote, but please do so in a new post to make sure we see it. Failing to vote before the Tribal Council ends will result in a self-vote, multiple self-votes could result in removal from the game.

Young Writer

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Voting thread}
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 08:46:00 am »
Vote: Kylie

You are clearly trying, our communication is only at four very short Personal Messages. Your decision to aim for the bullseye instead of any other space cost us victory. I can not justify keeping you around outside of some vague idea that you will remain loyal, but I also feel any other person who goes in your place would have an equal likelihood to be loyal. 

Young Writer

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 08:32:22 am »
Vote: Sam

The one person from the other tribe that I like came here...yeah bye to Sam.

Young Writer

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 11:51:54 pm »
Vote: Foxy

"I want to vote the non immune person I haven't met and only them" is a bad pitch to the other person you haven't met.

Young Writer

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 05:28:55 am »
Vote: Peter

The downfall of my game begins here. Unfortunately you were set up to fail the moment you chose to mutiny, had it been anyone else I think we could have ended up in a very smashing position. I am actually quite sad to cast this vote, but otherwise I will have to go down with the ship, and it's too early for that.

Young Writer

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 04:31:48 am »
Vote: Madame D

I truly hate this timeline. Madame is lovely and ultimately I'm just voting with the keys and hoping we have a majority while everyone else splits. This is of course assuming Oracle doesn't just flip or Herman. At least it's a THING that isn't obvious but I'm annoyed by it.

Young Writer

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 03:09:11 pm »
Gustave, you are an alright chap, but in your thread you admitted that you probably don't deserve my vote. I see nothing in the further answers to override that initial sentiment, but wish you luck.

Oracle, your charisma is off the charts. Another thing I forgot to mention was that Peter originally wanted you out instead of Gustave, but I told him it was a no go cause I just didn't want to stop talking to you. I do ponder about what would have happened if I simply agreed to it, but so much would change. Anyway, it was nice talking to you this FTC, we talked through a lot of stuff, and while I wish it happened earlier, better late than never. I am excited to learn who you are and hopefully we'll be able to have some nice chats postgame. I have really thought about voting for you, and in most other final 3s, I probably would. But as you noted I am an incredibly loyal creature.

As such my vote goes to Richie, my ally from the start and the one who trusted me with most things. His original F3 and though, technically he made it impossible to, he never betrayed me. Whether my vote will be enough for you to secure victory I do not know, but do know I am there with you.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 08:41:19 am by Wes Anderson »