Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Duke}
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 09:08:08 am »
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *runs into you and bowls you over*

I'm over the moon you made it here. Never doubted you for a second <3

I did want to say sorry about my exit, especially about not talking about it. I did try, but I couldn't really bring myself to send messages that day. Thankfully things are a bit better at this point.

I don't really have a question yet... I just wanted to be the first to post :P And say, best of luck!

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 09:30:33 am »
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *runs into you and bowls you over*

I'm over the moon you made it here. Never doubted you for a second <3

I did want to say sorry about my exit, especially about not talking about it. I did try, but I couldn't really bring myself to send messages that day. Thankfully things are a bit better at this point.

I don't really have a question yet... I just wanted to be the first to post :P And say, best of luck!

I know this isn't really a question, I just want to let you know that our alliance meant so much to me and I-OOF *is knocked over*

Bark bark! Tail wag, sniff! Pant pant, ear nip! Fights you for toy! Bark bark arf arf!

As I said in my speech, you have to take care of yourself and I know you had stuff going on. Was it jarring and altered the entire way I was playing the game? Sure. That's what happens when someone who has a bond the way you and I did would have.

Thank you for wishing me luck. It was a long, hard road to get to this point for me and losing you was one of the hardest things I've had to cope with in a game before. Love you duke! Tail wag.

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 11:52:00 pm »
I've still got three posts left so going to throw you a bit less of a serious question with this one! Hopefully it serves as a bit of a break from the essay-writing elsewhere ;)

Gif the jurors! No explanations allowed, just the gifs.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2021, 12:30:17 am »
I've still got three posts left so going to throw you a bit less of a serious question with this one! Hopefully it serves as a bit of a break from the essay-writing elsewhere ;)

Gif the jurors! No explanations allowed, just the gifs.
Where was this question yesterday when I had time to answer it?! Haha bark bark!

Totally kidding my friend. Though I do have to get going.

I will do my best to respond to this on a break at some point. Thanks for the question! Bark bark, tail wag.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2021, 02:58:51 am »
Peter:

Buckley:

Writer:

Herman:

Duke:

Royal:

Margot:

Suzy:

Madame:

As asked no explanations, however it is sending me not to explain these further haha, bark bark!