Author Topic: {Herman Blume}  (Read 223 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
{Herman Blume}
« on: October 05, 2021, 03:48:52 am »

Jury questions from Herman Blume will go here.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Herman Blume}
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 09:50:51 am »
I'll be honest, after reading the speeches, my vote is probably between you and Oracle. In the interest of fairness, I will tell you that I am going to ask Oracle this same first question.

If Suzy had been here in the hour before the vote where I was eliminated what do you think would have happened? To me, it felt like I was pretty willingly sacrificed by people who I had been working with for the majority of the game and that just...sucked. So let's pretend that Suzy had been around, how do you think the rest of the game would have shaken out? Posed another way, we did not have much in the way of long term strategic discussions that I can remember, what was your plan at that time?

M. Gustave

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Herman Blume}
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 03:36:29 pm »
If Suzy had been around, I would have tried to switch everyone to Royal. At that point the main discussion was about getting out more overt threats, so Richie and Madame were my first choices. But with both of them having learned that the target was on them, and with me not knowing exactly who had the idol, going after someone who was a) less obvious and b) aligned with people who weren't me was the ideal fallback, meaning Royal. Unfortunately Suzy wasn't around, and so you got thrown under the bus. I know what it's like to feel used and discarded, and I'm not happy about doing it, but I think it was the safest move for me in a really shitty situation.