Author Topic: Chapter 15  (Read 221 times)

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Chapter 15
« on: October 03, 2021, 09:31:18 am »
Chapter 15

I am freeeee from the shackles of the Team Zissou rings!!!!

Now it's time to vote Richie out.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 15
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 02:37:21 pm »
Well I definitely didn't win immunity. Now I just have to hope that Richie didn't. :(

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 09:28:13 am »
I'm so doomed.

And in regards to the prompt, I started writing my final speech in my head many rounds ago, but it also probably won't make it to F3.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 06:03:36 pm »
I think there's an 80% chance (this is an arbitrary percentage with very little basis in probability) that I get voted out outright here.

And because I'm probably being voted out, it does make me regret doing to Margot what I did. She was only ever loyal to me too! I think that giving myself the chance at a Final 3 with Gustave and Oracle was worth it, as I feel like I would have had a good chance at winning that. Obviously it's difficult to know if I would have stood the same chance against Margot and/or Richie in the Final 3, but at the end of the day I sort of doubt it? Too many times before I have just stayed loyal to the higher visibility players and been punished for it. What would be different this time? Maaaybe a Final 3 with Richie/Suzy would have suited me if Richie had been controversial enough. Maybe I was too fixated on my chances of taking BOTH Richie and Margot out.

Perhaps to some degree I am so scarred by FTC losses that I make stupid moves in fear of another one. It has been over 12 months now since I last made a FTC! That's probably some kind of record for me since I started playing these things. And far longer since I made FTC in a MS survivor game.

Yes, I know. All this moping is a bad look when it was probably my own darned fault for voting Margot out. But it's okay.

It's interesting to think about how I would approach FTC as a juror. It is unlikely that I would be a vote for Oracle, but for my vote at least, Gustave stands a very good chance at beating Richie. I look forward to seeing what the jury actually thinks of Richie.