Author Topic: Klaus Daimler: 18th Place  (Read 189 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Klaus Daimler: 18th Place
« on: October 03, 2021, 09:06:22 am »

Leave thoughts about Klaus here.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Klaus Daimler: 18th Place
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 09:52:27 am »
Klaus I think eliminating you was a fatal mistake for multiple players this game, so I hope that you can take some solace in that. You got unlucky being on a tribe that just couldn't catch a break in challenges, and people weren't quite ready to make a move directly against Foxy yet. It was a tough break, but I hope you had a good time anyway, and thanks for playing!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 02:38:40 pm »
Klaus, voting you genuinely pained me to do. I didn't want to vote you out, since I enjoyed talking to you. I realize in retrospect most of the reason why I enjoyed the conversation was because it felt similar to conversations I have with friends in general, and like, that was just enjoyable to me. The other reason why I didn't want to vote you out was because it'd mean I'd lose out on the puns from you, and that was genuinely a counterpoint I thought about. You're a good social player, from what I can tell. It was just the fact we got unlucky on challenges that screwed things over for you.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 01:52:34 am »
Klaus, honestly I don't think I read much in anyone's confessionals about you doing anything wrong.  I think somehow you just didn't find yourself drafted into either of the two "sides" that formed in your camp, and thus you ended up being a compromise vote... but a lot of the players seemed to have enjoyed your personality, so just a slightly deeper personal connection here or there and I think you would've been pulled into something that may have protected you further into the game.

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 06:47:25 am »
 Klaus I deeply regret voting you out when I did.  As I said to Foxy I made many tactical blunders in this game, pushing Buckley on the week I went home was #1, but leading the vote against you was #2.  I actually really liked talking to you and I felt like you did a great job engaging me back.  I'm sorry.