Author Topic: Round 15 Discussion  (Read 818 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 15 Discussion
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2021, 09:57:15 pm »
With Madame leaning towards voting Gustave and Oracle calling Richie Ben/Mike Hollaway, I am seeing the pieces come together for how Richie could lose this vote. He needs a good FTC. But also I do think he stands a great chance.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2021, 10:03:30 pm »
Rn Young Writer, Margot, and Royal seem like they are solid Richie votes, and if he gets those three, everyone else would really have to be united to stop him. I guess he could lose, like, 4-3.5-2? Man that would suck for him.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2021, 10:06:55 pm »
Madame, Suzy and Herman all could be Gustave votes, and Duke, Suzy and Herman all could be Oracle votes. But I have a hard time seeing Duke vote Gustave or Madame vote Oracle. Still, that's potentially only one vote away. So it definitely is possible if the anti-Richie vote can coalesce around one candidate.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2021, 10:10:48 pm »
Oh and Buckley exists too. I think he's a vote for Richie but maybe Oracle.

So maybe the path for Oracle is Duke, Buckley, Suzy, Herman while Madame votes Gustave and everyone else votes Richie. That would do it. 4-3.5-1.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2021, 10:24:51 pm »
With Madame leaning towards voting Gustave and Oracle calling Richie Ben/Mike Hollaway
haha that was a nice side swipe at Richie

i don't know that he actually needed immunity/an idol at 5.  needed it to do his suzy move but didn't need it to survive imo

even at 4 it wasn't for sure he needed it.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2021, 02:27:54 am »
i love queen karishma, but comparing madame's game to hers is pretty unfair on the whole!

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2021, 02:35:04 am »
Hah he said he was intentionally not gonna compare anyone to any winners or finalists but i think the backhanded compliment of comparing someone to ben/mike is actually way better.  and yeah for Madame just go with like any big FTC social threat that gets cut near the end... off the top of my head, from a recent season, I'd go Lauren Beck, although she doesn't have the clout she deserves

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2021, 05:01:04 am »
i love queen karishma, but comparing madame's game to hers is pretty unfair on the whole!

Yeah I was thinking that too. He should be sucking up to Madame, especially since she's being sent to the Jury and he knows it.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2021, 05:12:49 am »
Look, m gustave founded the 4 person alliance that is sending 3 of its members to the ftc.  Give him the jury votes now