Author Topic: Round 13: Chasing My Own Tail  (Read 298 times)

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
Round 13: Chasing My Own Tail
« on: October 01, 2021, 10:20:40 am »
After I get through the recap of how today went down from my perspective I'll start posting here. If you have questions or want to bark with me. Here's where to do it!

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 13: Chasing My Own Tail
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 02:13:54 pm »
Okay so where things stand now:

Madame thinks Suzy and I want to endgame with her.

Gustave thinks Suzy and I want to endgame with him.

Richie knows he has to win the next challenges to get to the endgame.

I think no matter how this breaks out, barring an idol play, that I have now multiple paths to the end.

This round: If Richie wins immunity, I pretty much have to turn on Madame or Suzy. Probably Madame. Suzy doesn't make any sense for me here. And that's going to literally feel so gross because if I do cut Madame that's yet another person I didn't manage properly.

If anyone other than Richie wins immunity, Richie goes.

Final 4 should be:
Me
Suzy
Gustave
Richie or Madame

If Richie or Madame win the final 4 immunity, I have to vote out Suzy.

If anyone other that Richie or Madame wins the final 4 immunity, that person has to go.

There is a weird outside chance that Suzy and Madame would prefer to go with each other at final 4? But if that's the case they'll want Gustave out, which is bonkers to me but yeah that could happen, I guess.

Final three could be:

Me/Richie/Gustave
Me/Madame/Gustave
Me/Suzy/Gustave
Me/Suzy/Madame(wtf???)

I do not think other options make sense for anyone at this point. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to sit next to me and Gustave at this point. I love Gustave but I think he has no shot at this. I'm just not sure who would be open to voting him. I think I actually have a shot so long as I'm not sitting next to Madame. Like she hands down beats any of us at the end, I would just like the ability to actually win the next two challenges to have that particular padding on my resume. Don't think I will though.

If Richie does win the next two challenges, he's not going to want to sit next to Suzy or Madame 100%. Like for him that door closed this round when they flipped for me and they will get taken out over me. Richie has played an INCREDIBLE game, however it has major flaws that I exposed and took advantage of. In addition I have some strong voices on the jury, but so does he. It's hard to think he doesn't hands down beat me, but I might get enough votes to get 2nd and that might be good enough for me this game.

If we do somehow manage to get out both madame (who will sweep) and Richie, then I sit next to Suzy and Gustave. Now, I'm really really not sure if I beat Suzy any longer especially after her fancy maneuvering to basically render Madame vulnerable. However, if I don't go to the end with Suzy and Gustave I'm not really sure if everything I did this game was worth anything. Like if I'm going to lose I would much rather lose to Suzy knowing I did everything in my power for my allies and went to bat for them every round as often as I could. Did Suzy and I make a number of decisions together? Absolutely. There were things I did where Suzy had to go along with it, and things Suzy did that I had to go along with. She is very nice and unassuming which I think makes her a very likely jury sweetheart.

On the other hand I'm the villain against Madame or Suzy in the finale and that usually means I'll get some votes and end up 2nd. However, Madame would win by a much larger margin whereas I think I might have a shot against Suzy somehow?

Another weird possibility is if Gustave goes this round, could there be a scenario I go with Suzy and Richie who split votes so much that I nab enough to win?

There are a lot of thoughts running through my head on how to play this out, and I'm trying to keep it all in perspective.

I do not think I am winning this game, but fuck I'm going to chase my tail around in circles barking at whoever listens until either I succeed and catch it, or tire myself out and accept the loss I am likely about to get this game.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 02:19:56 pm by Oracle »

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 03:25:05 pm »
Fairly certain that was a bad challenge to do tired, but honestly my brain is exhausted and I need sleep. I did my best.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 02:37:02 am »
Ohhhhh okay so Madame and Richie had rings and shit. That makes total sense why Richie was so confident he had it made to get to 4 here if Margot didn’t go.

Okay well now that makes sense to me. And if he had an idol I’m pretty sure he would have played it on Margot last round because he needed Margot to get to 4. I guess if he has one he could do it anyways but yeah.

This is what happens when you have limited information as a player though. It’s almost impossible to see the full story the specs see. This is why I miss being a spec and I think that is where I will plant my pug ass back to once this game is over.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 04:57:37 am »
:eyes:

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 05:12:16 am »

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 01:21:03 pm »
This is what happens when you have limited information as a player though. It’s almost impossible to see the full story the specs see. This is why I miss being a spec and I think that is where I will plant my pug ass back to once this game is over.

:spec_eyes:

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2021, 02:10:14 pm »

:spec_eyes:

I will gladly take those from you if you are offering bark bark!!

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2021, 02:54:12 pm »
I think I explained my vote in the voting thread. Currently Suzy and I have come to a standstill and realize we can't beat Richie in a challenge (I mean I might depending on what it is) but still, she thinks a better option to go for is Gustave here.

I think it's a terrible option but I don't know what else to do.

I actually have...one more card up my sleeve. But if I play it then I risk losing the game entirely.

So what do I do?

My one plan is that I leak to Gustave to tell him he is going, and knowing Richie can't vote Madame, basically say he knows he's going to Richie and ask for a vote on Suzy. In return promising Richie his jury vote if he does. This would make Richie do it because he wants the jury vote, but then I could flip on Suzy as well and set up a final 3 of myself, Richie and Gustave.

This is a huge risk though and I have to weigh in my mind if this is even worth doing at this point?

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2021, 02:55:09 pm »
Plus at this point I don't even know if Gustave is a good enough liar to pull this off, or if Richie does it or sets it up as a trap.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2021, 02:40:56 am »
Richie, Suzy and Madame are all doing Gustave.

This round is over no matter what I do here.

A message to Gustave post game:

You were one of the most authentic, genuine, loyal, amazing people I have ever met in one of these games. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you here. I don't actually think I win this game. But I hope we are friends after this is over. I'm incredibly sad right now and even though I have to vote for you to keep up appearances, it's breaking my heart to actually cast this vote because I feel like you were probably the only person I was ever 100% genuine with (aside from the Madame thing, but even then I did tell you about it). I loved our conversations about music, about fire emblem, about pokemon, about our taste in pizza, about so many things.

It's breaking my heart to vote you out here, but if I do, I'm guaranteed FTC even though I think I lose no matter what. Suzy has also said she would prefer to get to FTC rather than care about if she wins or not so I'm hoping to use that at FTC against her, however in order to do that I have to let her have "her way" here. This is probably a monumental mistake but given she won't budge I think we are handing this game to Richie or Madame anyways and I can't fight it. I'm truly 100% sorry about this result and you did absolutely nothing wrong to deserve this.

I am a horrible person and a terrible ally, but this is what needs to be done with the information I have at this point.

Please be my friend after and let's play some smash because that would fill me with so much happiness, you have no idea.

filmp

•  
    • View Profile
Фоллаут 2024
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2024, 08:04:43 am »
<a href=https://bit.ly/fallout-2024-serial>Фоллаут смотреть </a>

FlomodaUtick

•  
    • View Profile
operatia miopie - mci.md
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2024, 06:10:44 am »
Myopia treatment at MCI Clinic offers various options to correct nearsightedness and improve vision. Our experienced doctors use precise diagnostic tools to determine the severity of myopia and suggest the best corrective measures. These can include prescription glasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery such as LASIK. Each solution is customized to provide the best results for the patient.

Choosing MCI for myopia treatment means receiving professional and dedicated care aimed at enhancing your eyesight. Our commitment is to ensure you achieve clear vision and maintain eye health through effective and personalized treatment plans.

MCI Clinic - glaucoma clinica

Albertoabaro

•  
    • View Profile
Hello Dead!
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2024, 05:44:40 am »
<a href=https://seogou.ru/>seo продвижение сайта сколько стоит</a>

Albertoabaro

•  
    • View Profile
Hello Dead!
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2024, 05:45:18 am »