Author Topic: Round 13 Discussion  (Read 734 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 13 Discussion
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2021, 05:53:37 am »
Although actually Gustave seems not too upset?

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2021, 05:55:30 am »
Oh wow Suzy is actually voting Margot. Could we be blessed with another tie?

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2021, 05:55:38 am »
Actually something else is happening!!!

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2021, 05:56:56 am »
Is Madame flipping???

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2021, 06:02:42 am »
Sounds like Madame might flip too. Madame, who needed help at the FTC the least, is making a move! But we knew she wanted to. If they regroup as Madame/Suzy/Richie, they all three can make FTC with no scary immunity threat stealing a spot. Might actually be good for all of them? Unless Richie gets mad or they all decide Madame is too dangerous to take to the end after this. Hmm

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2021, 06:07:01 am »
Sounds like Madame might flip too. Madame, who needed help at the FTC the least, is making a move! But we knew she wanted to. If they regroup as Madame/Suzy/Richie, they all three can make FTC with no scary immunity threat stealing a spot. Might actually be good for all of them? Unless Richie gets mad or they all decide Madame is too dangerous to take to the end after this. Hmm
Isn't it likely that Suzy just flips on them though? I guess they'd have Richie's idol, but seems pretty risky to me.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2021, 06:28:11 am »
Isn't it likely that Suzy just flips on them though? I guess they'd have Richie's idol, but seems pretty risky to me.
Suzy has f2s with Richie and Madame… and she seems to be doing this with Madame. I don’t know that she’s really flipping beyond this vote. But this will really open everything up regardless. Suzy seems reticent to vote out Oracle.

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2021, 09:06:41 am »
This challenge is just Set?

Bunce

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2021, 09:07:16 am »
Despite the disappointment from quits it seems like the post merge gameplay has been super interesting

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2021, 09:12:43 am »
Also shoutout to Oracle and Gustave for fulfilling my request

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2021, 09:23:23 am »
This challenge is just Set?
Basically, although it’s actually inspired by Hap Gyul from The Genius, where calling Gyul first when there are no more sets remaining earns you 2 points. We’ve mimicked that by giving a 2 point bonus to the player who submits a complete list for a round in the shortest time.

But if someone goes too fast and submits an incomplete set they can’t  get the points. Always fun when you have to be fast but there’s a risk to hurrying too much.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2021, 09:33:05 am »
I'm annoyed at Madame from making this error, so I'm officially all-in on team Richie. Go Richie go! He's got that idol so he's guaranteed at least 4th, but the win is within reach.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2021, 09:43:40 am »
I stand by thinking it was a smart move if they were just whittling their 4 down to a 3, then they'd still be in complete control, so I'm curious if they want to regroup or what.