Author Topic: Round 12 Discussion  (Read 696 times)

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 11 Discussion
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2021, 09:26:33 pm »
I hope Margot wins

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2021, 02:02:39 am »
i'd like to see madame/margot/richie hold it together long enough for one of them to win, i think.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2021, 02:03:25 am »
if at least 2 of them could make ftc, that would be quite excellent

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 12 Discussion
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2021, 06:07:17 am »
I've also noticed over the last 24 hours or so that Wes Anderson will periodically log on and look at both alive and dead players' profiles. It's made me raise an eyebrow. I don't necessarily think it has anything to do with anything, but the back of my mind is like "what if this is for some sort of memory challenge or hidden thingy?"
I don’t remember doing this!

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2021, 08:07:31 am »
if at least 2 of them could make ftc, that would be quite excellent

A lot of them are insecure about their odds of winning sitting next to one another, or at least Madame and Margot are even though I think all three would be competitive. Richie's F3 of Madame, Suzy, Richie would be a very interesting one!

I wonder if we'll get another tie vote at F6, because it does seem to be in everyone's interest. Suzy, Gustave, and Oracle all need each other in the end, so there's no reason for them to flip if they want to win, and Madame, Margot, and Richie can guarantee that at least one of them will make it to F3 if they stick together which they really do need to do. If they allow one of themselves to go, they are giving Oracle, Gustave, and Suzy all of the power.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2021, 08:53:12 am »
Tbh I don’t even know if MMR should have voted Royal here, but it’s relying on their having flipped Suzy and like really flipped her. Which we know she at least was flipping at 8, we’ll see if it indeed sticks.