Author Topic: Episode Eight  (Read 180 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Episode Eight
« on: September 23, 2021, 01:28:01 pm »
Previously, on Survivor... After an early Young Writer push, Peter's allies wave the white flag and let him go in a near unanimous vote.

After Peter went out 9-2-1, some would question the one vote on Buckley.

M. Gustave: first reaction: thank god no idol
second reaction: who voted buckley??? and why did they do this. oh maybe it was a self vote, that might be the thing that makes the most sense actually.

Meanwhile, because only one idol was in the game, the merge idol had been triggered, and players were invited to compete for it at the cost of being exposed as idol hunters.

It was Buckley who won the idol by being the only player in a counting challenge to spot any of the drawers hidden away in various corners.

At this point, Richie began to find himself rather alone as the players who had been eyeing Young Writer in the previous vote began to return to their old target. 

Oracle: Margot has proposed a 4 person alliance with her, Duke, myself and Madame. I'm not sure I fully 100% trust this, but to be honest I wouldn't hate it if there's a valid grouping there. Margot is smart and I like Madame and Duke. It would be something I would trust when I'm ready to finally break off from Suzy and Richie. It would also be good to keep Gustave as a 5th...

I'm hoping that Oracle/Duke/Madame/I

using the good favor we're riding with Gustave/Suzy/Herman

can work with Buckley/Royal to take out Richie/Writer during the next couple rounds

Duke: So, courtesy of last round I have the group of four with Oracle, Madame, Margot. That's actually the only group chat I have, which is odd, but I think is a good thing because it keeps my threat level low. If people think I'm disconnected, I'm better off for it at this point.

As players once again prepared to vote out Young Writer, it was Buckley who made the next move.

Buckley: I've straight-up fallen asleep before the end of deadline twice in a row now, and there are some people that I just haven't messaged in two days... I would like to be removed from the game please. I'm sorry.

But before Buckley quit the game, he made one last move:
What's this? As they are hugging you goodbye, Buckley slips something into your pocket.

You have received the Fox's Tail hidden immunity idol.
And with that, Buckley exited the game, with 10 players suddenly being all that remained.  What would they do?

TO BE CONTINUED...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 02:48:46 am by Wes Anderson »