Author Topic: Episode Seven  (Read 173 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Episode Seven
« on: September 23, 2021, 12:16:35 pm »
Previously, on Survivor... Loose ends from their original tribes, Fox and Anthony were lost in the swap round.  Meanwhile, Peter was being targeted and leaked the vote against Fox.

In the new merge tribe Society of Crossed Keys, original Rushmore came in at a 7-5 disadvantage, but set their sights immediately on Young Writer, locking in votes against him early. 

It was Margot Tenenbaum winning immunity, in the classic video unscrambling challenge.  Meanwhile, Royal Tenenbaum finished in last, thus being infected with snout fever, and unable to vote at 12, 11, or 10.  Except... Royal had won the dog flu serum in the initial auction challenge, which would restore his vote immediately.

Royal Tenenbaum: I realize this is a pandemic and all, and it's important to be cautious when someone is sick. With that said, rumours of my illness have been greatly exaggerated, and I wholly intend to still vote tonight.

While Margot looked at Young Writer for his immunity prowess, he was simultaneously eyeing her for the same reason.
honestly, this round might be the time to take out Young Writer
he's a challenge threat
Well I still did quite well, but I'm very happy that it was a convincing win rather than a narrow one. Congrats to Margot, may they be forever on my list of people I need gone so I can immunity run.

The case against Writer was an effort that picked up momentum, gaining some support from original Ivanhoe players, and Peter looked like he might escape the target painted on his back in the previous round.

Suzy: I do have MANY questions about Young Writer, and I wouldn't be upset if he were the boot here. Get rid of a challenge threat while you can. I've started planting the seeds with Duke since he's already a bit miffed at YW. The only person who I don't think would be down for this is Richie. But YW has been majorly absent so not really sure what's going on there.

M. Gustave: as for who to vote, i feel like writer would be the better of the two to remove. he's been amazing at every challenge, and only barely lost this time. plus, he's just better than peter in most areas imo (not to call peter bad; i'm far from an arbiter of quality play).

Meanwhile, Peter was on an entirely different page, initially floating the names of M. Gustave and Suzy Bishop.  And despite the numbers clearly being there for a Young Writer boot, that movement would suddenly be shut down.

Duke: Gustave initially pitched Writer for being close to Peter, then pivoted to Peter, presumably because he messaged Richie (who is like, blatantly extremely close to Writer) and he obviously wasn't going to go with it.

With the Young Writer vote suddenly vetoed, Peter was back in the crosshairs.  As his early allies prepared to jump ship,, he abandoned earlier cases against Gustave, Suzy, and Young Writer, and, still prodding for soft spots, felt he'd found one in Herman Blume. 

Would Peter's late case against Herman gain support?  Read Tribal Council to find out.

Spoiler
Peter Whitman voted out 9-2-1 (two votes Herman, self vote on Buckley).
[close]
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 02:49:57 am by Wes Anderson »