Author Topic: Chapter 10  (Read 227 times)

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Chapter 10
« on: September 22, 2021, 09:31:15 pm »
Chapter 10

I made it! How long I will remain in the game for, who knows??

Also I'm now very scared about the possibility that I exceeded my half hour and will look like I was throwing the challenge when I wasn't. Aaahhh!

Anyway, there were supposed to be 2 people changing their votes to Young Writer, Oracle and Suzy, BUT there were still 3 votes for me on the tiebreak. The rumour going around is that Royal flipped to vote for ME, but that does seem a bit bizarre and so I treat such rumours with skepticism. Particularly since I just outright asked Royal if he voted for me and he said no... I shall get to the bottom of it! I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Oracle actually kept his vote on me and wants to blame it on Royal so that he can try and turn me against Royal. It wouldn't be the most nonsensical thing that's happened this game.

Meanwhile Oracle talked almost the entire revote period about how there was going to be some big explanation coming about why he voted for me, and this is what he posts...

Oracle
[close]

Is it just me or do all these words say almost nothing at all?

On the topic of words, Richie sent me this PM (and trust me, my preceding PM to him was about 1/8 of the size)

Richie
[close]

This is clearly also a lot of words, but at least there is one clear message.

And I know how to play Richie's games. The only rational response was this:

Madame
[close]

(there was more to my PM but it was all boring stuff)

Overall I am tired of these boys and their immature romps! Richie and his excuses, Oracle and his "oh that round was so hard for me!"

Oracle
[close]

Trying to argue that attempting to blindside me is a "funny way of showing" his trust in me is a laugh.
And I don't doubt that he went through a hard time last round, but he was the silly pug that voted for me GOSH! It's not my fault he went and did that.

--

Also they had the chance to get me out whilst I was desperately clutching foxy's tail and they didn't take it. Well time for me to show them!

(What I will show them, I don't know)

(Good heavens! I will be keeping my clothes ON, thank you very much)

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 10
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 05:59:54 am »
well, all I can think is…. what the fuck?

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 06:46:14 am »
What do you make of the ring, and how did you decide to accept? Do you think it will help or hinder your game?

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 07:01:43 am »
What do you make of the ring, and how did you decide to accept? Do you think it will help or hinder your game?
If I said that there was a main reason other than "for the lolz" then I'd probably be lying to you and to myself.

But! I have come up with all sorts of reasoning to support the decision I had already made anyway!

Right now, I am concerned about my ability to get to the end of the game. I have become more high-profile than I am used to and that necessitates a less cautious approach. I am concerned about Margot's connection with Suzy, Oracle and his flippy-floppyness, Gustave and his willingness to believe that the move against me was not necessarily a super coordinated thing.

All of these things are threats to me.

However, even though it has often been to my detriment, I have been impressed by Richie's ability to manipulate and deceive. He is a dangerous player and I want that on my side, especially if it can boost my own chances of getting to the final five and beyond. Part of me is pretty sure that Richie hasn't got long for the game, the jig may be up. But another part of me wouldn't be surprised if he can wrangle his way past a few more votes.

In the end, regardless of all this, the whole thing is sort of funny, isn't it?

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 10:00:58 pm »
So if anything this twisted ring bondage with Richie has been worth it just so that I can get all the hot gossip on the game! Most of it's not even that important for me to know, but being the curious cat that I am, I can't help but ask for more. Oracle promised me a big explanation after last round and gave me essentially nothing. Meanwhile Richie has provided me with an epic recount which for all I know could have a few dodgy details here and there, but who doesn't love a bit of embellishment for the sake of a good story?

Because Richie has been quite open with me, I have also been open with him, but not completely. I have not told him about Foxy's tail and I am happy to let people think it is Margot who has it, but if Richie is as smart as he thinks he is, he may suspect that I do, in fact, have it.

As I have previously forecast to.. well... everybody, I am pushing Herman for this vote. In fact, I even told Oracle that I would before he switched his vote to Young Writer last round, so he can't exactly say that he didn't see it coming.

I think it is VERY important that I get Herman out here. The only vote that would be just as good or better would be Suzy, but that wouldn't be possible right now. Herman is the sort of person that will not be working with me ever and is a number for other people who are less likely to work with me. He needs to go!

Even without the twisted ring bondage, I have good reason to want Herman out over Richie. Richie is controversial and more likely to distract the target away from me in future, while Herman is someone who Oracle and Suzy will pick up and run with as soon as they get the chance.