Author Topic: Tribal Council 7/8: Grover Cleveland High School  (Read 306 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Tribal Council 7/8: Grover Cleveland High School
« on: September 15, 2021, 08:31:54 am »
Tribal Council 7 & 8

Grover Cleveland High School, welcome to Tribal Council.

Please answer the following questions before casting your vote:

1. After a long wait, the tribe swap has finally arrived. What do you make of it? How does the timing work for you?

2. Have you been caught up on all your old opposing tribe’s drama? Anything interesting?

3. We have both tribes at Tribal Council today after the tribe swap. Looking at the way things shook out, is there anyone who you think could be in immediate danger?

4. Could this be a unique opportunity to take someone out?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 12:34:13 pm by Wes Anderson »

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal Council 6/7: Grover Cleveland High School
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 08:45:10 am »
enjoying dinner and then will be able to respond to messages!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 09:01:34 am »
gonna be gone for part of the evening. Should be back around midnight tonight, at the least~

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 10:21:28 am »
I'm here for a short while tonight, and then around sporadically for most of tomorrow until fairly close to deadline

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 01:05:52 pm »
1. After a long wait, the tribe swap has finally arrived. What do you make of it? How does the timing work for you?

I think the tribe swap happened at a phenomenal time for me. I actually like the tribe I'm on, and I'm really happy with everyone on this tribe. Only thing I hate is that I don't really know if there's anyone I genuinely want to vote for, or if it'd be a begrudging "yea I guess you have the majority vote" type thing.

2. Have you been caught up on all your old opposing tribe’s drama? Anything interesting?

Not really.

3. We have both tribes at Tribal Council today after the tribe swap. Looking at the way things shook out, is there anyone who you think could be in immediate danger?

I don't really know. I feel like I'm in the position of being the most social again, where I talk the most to people, and I really don't know if anyone's in danger here.

No. I don't think this is really a unique opportunity to take someone out. I think at this point of the game, everyone I'd actively want to vote out is on the opposite tribe.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 02:26:17 pm »
dinner turned into a movie then chats. sorry everyone! will be on bright and early tomorrow morning!

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 08:45:13 pm »

I like that I'm finally getting to meet new people! I don't like that it was right after I said in the last TC questions that this would probably be a no-swap game. You really made me look a fool with that one.

Wouldn't be a Survivor game without drama drama drama. Seems like there was plenty on both sides of the curtain! Not sure how relevant any of it is right now, though.

I feel like I have some idea of who might be going on the other tribe given said drama. It's never a good idea to say you know something for sure though, especially when it's happening somewhere you have no access to.

Interesting question! And one I can't think of a suitable nonanswer for so I'll just skip this one :P

Richie Tenenbaum

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 09:38:22 pm »
1. I'm also in the camp of not thinking there would be a full on swap at all so nice job surprising me Wes.

2. My old opposing tribe was my old old tribe, and yeah I've heard enough to know it got pretty complicated for people in the last vote!

3. I don't think any vote is a sure thing but it did sound like the other tribe has an odds on favorite to go home this time.

4. This could be a unique opportunity for the director to ask a pot stirring question!

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2021, 08:30:14 am »
It is now time to read the votes.  If you'd like to play an immunity idol, now would be the time to do so.
Spoiler
Royal Tenenbaum has played the box of Mendl's.  Any votes for Royal will not count.
[close]

I will now read the votes.

First vote:
Spoiler

Duke

Second vote:
Spoiler

Foxy Fox

Third vote:
Spoiler

Foxy Fox

Fourth vote:
Spoiler

Foxy Fox

That's three votes Fox, one vote Duke.

Fifth vote:
Spoiler

Buckley.

That's three votes Fox, one vote Duke, one vote Buckley.

Sixth vote:
Spoiler

Foxy Fox.  That's four votes, that's enough.

I'm sorry, Fox, you have been eliminated.

It's time for you to go.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile