Author Topic: Chapter 6 - New Tribes!  (Read 322 times)

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Chapter 6 - New Tribes!
« on: September 14, 2021, 09:21:25 am »
i am so fucking happy i ended up with buckley and away from madame. not fine with royal or richie, but that's whatever

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 6 - New Tribes!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 09:25:18 am »
everyone else on the tribe i'm cool with

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 04:04:34 am »
Ok, me and Royal have made up, and I'm ok with Richie again. I was thinking it was Richie who defected and voted me instead, but I think it makes more sense that Margot would do so.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 04:04:58 am »
I think if we go to TC, I honestly don't know who I vote. I just play the "convince me of your target" type vote, and say no to Buckley.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 05:43:41 am »
Honestly, it'd be funny if Madame goes out here.
I'd like that honestly.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 07:20:30 am »

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 07:47:59 am »
Tribe Swap Reaction (1/2) - https://youtu.be/pTYjPnH09gA
Tribe Swap Reaction (2/2) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtbwJkED5U

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2021, 03:18:25 am »
Writer is worried if we're in these tribes for another round I go after them since I wanted to vote out Duke.
Tbh, the only reason why I want to vote out Duke is because Duke hasn't really interacted with me that much.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2021, 04:07:27 am »
Peter's heard that votes are starting to go to me, which worries me.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 04:14:58 am »
Honestly if I go out here, I'm more or less cool with it, since I made it to swap. Just, the only thing I really have issues with is mandated TC. That's about it.

Like, maybe I'd be more ok with it, if Rushmore didn't go to TC literally every single time except one, but idk. It still feels a little unfair just to remove two people each round.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2021, 04:16:46 am »
So, apparently I'm the least controversial vote here - which is fine. Because I'm not leaving this tribe without doing shit.

I'm going to make a post minutes before TC ends and say "I know I'm going out here - this is all the information I have on everyone. Fuck you."

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2021, 04:38:06 am »
Hey, so I know I'm going out here. One of y'all actually told me. I really don't care that I'm going out here. I made it to swap. That's all I care about.
So, here's some information that might shake up the game for y'all. I'm going to say some of the shit you've all told me in PMs when it comes down to these things, and a few other things I know about each of you. Ok? Ok. :)

I'll let y'all speculate how I came to know who told me this information, as well.

Also, just because I want this to be known so I don't have to repeat it - this is simply being done just because I'm going out. I enjoyed talking to all of you, but if I'm going out, I'm going out and doing shit on my way out.

The major structure of alliance/relationships from my knowledge is as follows:
Buckley/Peter/Royal -> all working together.
Richie/Writer -> close, possibly working together.

Duke - We've talked the least, so you're at the top. You're the most likely to be booted I feel. You were originally the target here, before things switched to me. You said yourself you realize you're in a bad spot. I'm not gonna give you advice on how to get out of this spot, at all, since I really don't care. I'm on my way out and I'm going down fighting and rocking the boat. You're in a bad timezone. Just try to be more active, I guess.

Peter - I know you stole the items from the first round. I don't know how many items you have left. But I know you have at least some of them. That's the only way you could've gotten the steal-a-vote I think. Though, maybe that was your entire plan from the get-go. Steal the items. I don't know. For all I know, you could still have an idol in your back pocket that you've been waiting to use.

Richie - I don't really have anything game-changing to say to you. I didn't really talk to you that much, but I did like you. That's about it. I'm sure you'll figure out a plan or something. The only game-changing bit of information I could give regarding Richie is that I think Richie and Writer are working together? That's really it.

Writer - I also don't really have anything game-changing to say to you as well. I know that you were worried I was going to vote you after Duke, and honestly, yea. That probably would've happened. You didn't talk to me. I don't know how much you're talking to everyone else, but you really weren't talking to me that much, and that's an issue.

Royal - Hey buddy. I'm going to preface this by saying - I genuinely like you as a person. I do. I really do appreciate talking to you, but if I'm going out, I'm not going down without doing something. This isn't an anti-you play. This is just literally me doing shit on my way out. I know you voted for me last TC, and likely voted for me here simply because you knew I'd gun for you again. I know you're close to Buckley. I know you're also close to Peter. You were literally the one person I always wanted to remove, but got talked out of for various reasons. Y'know the reason why I always wanted to get rid of you? Just because you've been the one I'm the least attached to.

Buckley - And now, this is the one that I really don't want to be writing here, but I'm going to be. If you're reading this Buckley, it means that you didn't warn me ahead of time that the votes were on me. I've stuck my neck out for you many times and gotten the vote off of you. Yet you didn't do the same here at all for me. Why's that? From what I was told, it seemed very unlikely that you'd stick your neck out for me in this circumstance. I'm gonna say this for those working with you - don't trust Buckley to keep your back. Buckley did it one time, and I did it several. Very cool, very appreciated Buckley.

I know this post is overly spiteful, but honestly, if I'm going out like I think, it's the least I can do to keep the game interesting. I'll see y'all in post-game. :)

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2021, 05:49:40 am »
I don't think it's really anything to worry about since Buckley and Richie haven't really heard anything

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2021, 07:59:48 am »
Peter is still standing by this, and like, part of me is genuinely thinking "what if Buckley and Richie are agreeing on this vote?"

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2021, 08:33:59 am »
thank fucking god i went out honestly LMAO