Author Topic: (3) New turf  (Read 237 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
(3) New turf
« on: September 14, 2021, 08:53:41 am »
I guess you've just gotta find something you love to do and then... do it for the rest of your life. For me, it's going to Rushmore.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the truth is all good things must come to an end.  Sometimes you're expelled and forced out (sorry Rushmore Academy), while other times you just know it's time to move on (goodbye, Camp Ivanhoe).

But every cloud has a silver lining.  This is a time we get to say hello to new faces and new places, so it's a time to rejoice as well.  Say hello to your brand new stomping grounds, which I swear is only a slight downgrade... Grover Cleveland High School and Trash Island.

To help you guys break the ice and get acquainted, I'm also going to give you something: The opportunity to hire an additional actor for your picture.  You may choose, as a tribe, anyone who has appeared in a Wes Anderson movie, but was not on the draft list!  You may begin once the tribe swap is completed.

The new tribes will be drafted live here at 8:15pm EDT:
https://twitter.com/SurvivorWes

You may only PM members of your new tribe. You may begin PMing immediately upon the conclusion of the draft. It may take a few minutes for the forum settings to catch up, so please be patient.  The tribe member lists will be posted in this forum at the conclusion of the draft for your convenience.

Your new digs might not look too fancy, but as I recall, the Little Pilot and Max Fischer each made some pretty good friends in these locations, and I encourage you all to do the same.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: (3) New turf
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 09:05:30 am »
For those who are wondering, the live draft is not something players have to participate in.  You only have to watch, and I hope you enjoy!

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: (3) New turf
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 09:25:45 am »
Trash Island
Anthony Adams
Madame D.
Margot Tenenbaum
M. Gustave
Herman Blume