Author Topic: Tribal Council Five/Six: Rushmore Academy  (Read 341 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Tribal Council Five/Six: Rushmore Academy
« on: September 13, 2021, 08:31:44 am »
Tribal Council 5 & 6

Rushmore Academy, welcome to Tribal Council.

Please answer the following questions before casting your vote:

1. First, we say goodbye to Peter Whitman.  Do you think he volunteered to go with the pirates, or was he taken against his will?  What do you think of the kidnapping?

2. Second, we welcome Richie Tenenbaum.  Is Richie immediately in hot water as the new member of the tribe, or is there room for him to navigate?

3. How concerned are you about the Mendl's that Foxy Fox won coming into play?

4. Does this kidnapping provide enough of a shake up, or are you holding out hope for a full tribe swap?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 09:33:43 am by Wes Anderson »

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal Council Five/Six: Rushmore Academy
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 08:41:50 am »
First, we say goodbye to Peter Whitman.  Do you think he volunteered to go with the pirates, or was he taken against his will?  What do you think of the kidnapping?
I know Peter volunteered. We coordinated it. I'm ok with Peter going, because like, I have stronger ties on this tribe, compared to the other tribe.

2. Second, we welcome Richie Tenenbaum.  Is Richie immediately in hot water as the new member of the tribe, or is there room for him to navigate?
I feel like Richie has immunity for this round and this round alone. We gave Royal the same leniency, and I think this happens again.

Alright motherfuckers, read this and understand this - I am playing the Mendl's on myself. If you vote me, your vote doesn't count. Pick anyone else to vote, discuss it with me, I don't give a fuck. My vote is in the air. Whoever wants it the most, convince me why I should vote with you.

4. Does this kidnapping provide enough of a shake up, or are you holding out hope for a full tribe swap?

I want the tribes to get leveled out honestly and go to merge. This is funny and all, but Ivanhoe still has two more people than we do.

Max Fischer

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 05:29:54 am »
1. First, we say goodbye to Peter Whitman.  Do you think he volunteered to go with the pirates, or was he taken against his will?  What do you think of the kidnapping?

I'm not sure! He didn't seem like he'd have to volunteer but what do I know? He did good work on the codebreaker challenge and we'll be sad to lose him.

I think he's got room to navigate. There are still quite a few of us.

I simply hope they don't lay waste to any of my cunning plans!

I don't want to be presumptuous, but people have been clamoring for a swap for a while. Give the people what they want!

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 07:01:03 am »

Peter seemed quite interested in the opportunity to go to the other tribe and I understand it! I would have been too. On a game level also, I quite like the kidnapping twist as a way of blending tribes without your typical tribe swap.

I think it is safe to say that there is room for him to navigate.

I think it is inevitable that the Mendl's will come into play at some stage. I'll just have to hope that they don't have catastrophic impact for me.

Controversial opinion here, but I would be interested to see how a merge goes with just these small things as a way to blend tribes. I suspect that it could still be a very dynamic merge situation. Though let's be real, I think there will probably be a swap.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 07:57:04 am »
Peter wanted to go see what it would be like on the other tribe. I hope he enjoys it!

Blood is thicker than water, Wes. The Tenenbaum family will take care of Richie over on this tribe.

If they don't get played this round, they'll almost surely get played next round!

I'd like to see there be a proper swap. As much as I like the tribe, I think having a true shake-up will help keep the game fresh.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 08:34:18 am »
It is now time to read the votes.  If you'd like to play an immunity idol, now would be the time to do so.
Spoiler
Foxy stands up.

Spoiler
Foxy has played the Mendl's.  This Mendl's is being played on...

Spoiler
Foxy (cool Foxy noise)

Any votes cast for Fox will not count.
[close]
[close]
[close]

I will now read the votes.

First vote:
Spoiler

Foxy Fox.  Does not count.

Second vote:
Spoiler

Foxy Fox, does not count.

Third vote:
Spoiler

Fox, does not count.

Fourth vote:
Spoiler

Fifth vote:
Spoiler

That's two votes Madame D., two votes left.

Sixth vote:
Spoiler

Max Fischer.

Seventh and final vote:
Spoiler

Max Fischer.

That's two votes Madame D., two votes Max Fischer with all votes counted. 

We have a tie.  You will now have 24 hours to re-cast your votes.  Madame D. and Max Fischer will not vote.  Everybody else must vote for Madame D. or Max Fischer.

If enough votes are received before the deadline, we may end Tribal Council early.  Good luck.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 08:40:48 am »
EAT FUCKING SHIT

I KNOW THIS IS INSANELY AGGRESSIVE BUT EAT SHIT

I SAID I WAS PLAYING IT ON MYSELF ANYWAYS

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 08:43:01 am »
@WHOEVER VOTED ME - I'm going to be calm and collected for this post, until my nerves from the TC wear down. I would honestly love for you to fess up to it, and tell me *why* you voted me and who asked you to. I'm not gonna hold the vote against you or irrationally hate you, (unless I later figure out you lied to me about this.) That's all I want, and really the only thing I want in exchange for me not hating you is for you to vote the way I want in this TC. That's it.

You don't have to, but then you run the risk of me hating you and gunning hard for your elimination.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2021, 08:49:54 am »
Votes are back in.

First vote:
Spoiler

Madame D.

Next vote:
Spoiler

That's enough.  Max Fischer, you have been eliminated from the game.

I'm sorry, it's time for you to go.
[close]
[close]