Author Topic: Chapter 5  (Read 213 times)

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Chapter 5
« on: September 11, 2021, 02:16:53 pm »
Chapter 5

I want to like Foxy, I really do. There is a lot to like there. But they are very frustrating to work with and I'm not sure how much longer I can do it for. They're constantly spewing ridiculous excuses at me and in my head I'm just....

STOPPPPPP!!!!!! JUST BE REAL WITH ME GOSH!!

even after I literally tell them to stop bullshitting

yeah it's getting to me

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 5
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 06:28:32 am »
Quote from: Max
I'm having a hard time getting my mind around it, just doing my best to keep up.

I kind of wish I'd been kept in the loop on that vote. I understand why I wasn't, and to be fair nobody who talked about voting for Steve was actually lying to me. Just... yeah.

Well this is rich. I told you I was voting Steve and you told me you were voting Steve. Which of us was lying huh?

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 08:32:05 pm »
I have a fair bit to cover right now so strap in everybody! We're here for a ride!

First off, whewww! That Steve vote. Now I haven't exactly hidden my frustrations with Foxy and Max throughout that vote, after it, just all the damn time. I hate to sound like a broken cassette tape but urghdhgkfgjd;gshfhgf. At this point I just want to vote them out as soon as possible and have them be gone. I don't have time for their games and victim complexes and Foxy saying that they are just not going to vote at the next tribal council because... some sort of reason?
I tried to be open with Foxy and tell them that I wanted to vote Max next, while inviting them to share their thoughts with me, and this is what I got:

Quote from: Foxy
Yea, the main thing to think about is just who gets voted up. Because like, currently, I don't know who I'm willing to go for. It's why I hope I win the immunity. I want to be able to remove myself from this round of voting, and guarantee if I purposefully self-vote just to throw out my vote, I'm not going out instead. I also think people like Max currently, which would make removing Max a difficult part. Though, I think everyone likes each other, and going to TC again is just, a problem.
Who even likes Max except Foxy??? I don't know, whatever.

Okay everyone, I promise I'm going to move on now!

But yes, I survived the vote! And I feel very positive about my relationships with Margo and Peter (I think we're probably the most dominant alliance in Rushmore), as well as with Buckley and Royal. Working and connecting with all of them has been such a source of fun for me in this game, and to be able to work against a group of people wanting me out was especially a pleasure.

So here's to Margot, Peter, Buckley and Royal for being amazing allies and friends to me in this game so far. I love you all!

--

I also enjoyed the cross-tribal communication twist whilst having tribes remain the same. I thought it was ultimately more interesting and different than a swap would have been!
I didn't get as much time to talk with people as I would have liked, and I don't think I even got around to sending Herman a PM, but I felt I was able to establish a pretty good rapport with Gustave and Oracle (the latter being someone that everyone gets along with, I believe). Plus I am sort of smitten with Anthony, even though he probably has no reason to like me as much as I do him! I want to send Anthony more terribly formatted limericks!

And that brings me to the mutiny decision. As soon as I saw it, I thought I might be interested in mutinying, and it seems that Margot and Peter had the same thought. I don't want either of Foxy or Max to successfully mutiny, because I don't want to potentially be in a position where I need to vote one of my allies out. I also would not want to be automatically voteing out the person mutinying over from Ivanhoe, because the fact is that Rushmore have less numbers, and I do NOT want to be sending a message of being anti-Ivanhoe long-term. The key to getting to the end and to potentially winning will be working with both people from Rushmore and people from Ivanhoe and weaving in and out of those relationships to make it to that elusive Final Tribal Council.

So yeah, giving Foxy/Max less chance of mutinying is important.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 06:07:58 am »
Ooop! Foxy's going for the mutiny. Can't have that.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 10:51:05 am »
Well, Richie appears to want to formalise an alliance with me already. It seems a little quick to me and is undoubtedly influenced by concern that he may be in trouble after mutinying. But the way I see it, when you're as old as me there's not much point in waiting, is there?

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2021, 12:09:12 pm »
Oh dear Foxy is just giving me one-word PMs now.

It not going okay

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 06:13:34 am »
Why is Foxy so obsessed with me?

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 06:49:13 am »
Gif storage:

[img]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/7651614464/h8D1AC1A9/this-is-twerking[/img

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/28/7e/35/287e354927e90b6501226e679b9ba3b9.gif[/img

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2021, 06:55:59 am »
I'm really glad that I at least tried to mutiny, because if only I could have escaped this mess!

From what I have heard, Foxy has continued to try and very aggressively get me out of the game. Telling everyone that everyone else wants me out! Telling me that nobody wants Max out and that people want me out, trying to get me to do something else so that they can save me!

Even as I say all this, I do think that I have been unfair on Foxy to some degree, with all of my hating and complaining. They are just trying to manipulate the situation to get what they want. I do the same thing all the time! What's worse? I do it in my personal life! Who is the real monster here huh?

But at least on this tribe, people seem to tolerate my brand of manipulation more than they tolerate Foxy's. Maybe I'm just better at it! And with luck, it'll keep me alive for yet another vote, with Royal, Margot, Richie, Buckley and myself all having seemingly come together to sort out fiction from truth (there's a lot of fiction) and organise a split vote.

Meanwhile, I have also been told a lot about the Ivanhoe tribe by Richie, which has given me thoughts on how I will approach the game overall, but I don't want to jump ahead of myself. Get through this tribal council first. Long-term scheming later!